Young Fredo Santana with his Dad #GBE

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 kidd247 said:
Lol are you serious? Have you ever been to the South?? This isn't a South vs. whoever thing. The point I'm trying to make is just because kids are exposed to guns and/or violence at a young age doesn't mean they are "trapped" into that lifestyle. They just choose to follow that path because it's the "cool" thing to do. In all reality there are kids in other countries, in a REAL war zone, with REAL bombs being dropped and bloodshed everyday who have no other choice. As screwed up as this country is, our people just have no idea how good we've got it over the others.
 5 years ago '06        #62
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 2676 2676
 imazzhole said:

[pic - click to view]

I beat cho aAS
 5 years ago '10        #63
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Sam Rothstein said:
That's life man.

But yo, what movie is this? I forgot.
You don't recognize Caine when you see him fam?

Jayg36 said:

My pops was wild like that too.

I noticed a couple months ago how suicidal I was out here. But I didn't see it, til I seen it in my cousin. Then got to thinkin, that's how ALL my n*ggas act. I guess n*ggas feel like sh*t so fukked up, who gives a fukk if I die out here...if I don't get paid I'm gon die out here

My daughter's birth saved my life

I got shot through my arm into my chest in 07 and had 3 kids then. I realized I couldn't keep being reckless and end up dying in these streets. When sh*ts is all fu*ked up around you, and you are surrounded by ppl that don't give a fu*k, its hard to see the value of your life in your own eyes and in the eyes of those that love you. I notice a disturbing pattern where our young brothers don't care if they live or die, be free and be in jail. Causing a domino effect that affects our women and the kids.

But as far as the pic goes, Fredo is a man and knows exactly what he's doing. But too act like the cycle he's repeating is easily broken is foolish and borderline idiotic. He was taught that life as a child......

It is essential and very important that fathers not only be ACTIVE in their kids life but also show them a better way and help them strive for excellence. Not be the same as you but better. I'm through preaching.....
 02-24-2013, 11:06 AM         #64
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the baby looks like "damn im doomed"

but very giffable if the picture wasnt in 8 bit colors
 5 years ago '12        #65
mcrw4 5 heat pts
space
space
$457 | Props total: 183 183
 BeatTycoon said:
I've never seen such a grim expression on a baby's face before. Lil n*gga looks stressed
Peep dis
 5 years ago '10        #66
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,612 | Props total: 30574 30574
Father look like hotboy wheezy
 5 years ago '06        #67
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
fu*king ******
 5 years ago '11        #68
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,815 | Props total: 1211 1211
 kidd247 said:
Lol are you serious? Have you ever been to the South?? This isn't a South vs. whoever thing. The point I'm trying to make is just because kids are exposed to guns and/or violence at a young age doesn't mean they are "trapped" into that lifestyle. They just choose to follow that path because it's the "cool" thing to do. In all reality there are kids in other countries, in a REAL war zone, with REAL bombs being dropped and bloodshed everyday who have no other choice. As screwed up as this country is, our people just have no idea how good we've got it over the others.
 02-24-2013, 11:56 AM         #69
kjigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kidd247 said:
 5 years ago '06        #70
MyStYlEaRt 
space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
To me this picture shows such a lack of respect the father had for his son. Why the fu*k do you need a gun in your other hand smiling. Fathers come on
 02-24-2013, 12:09 PM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trilluminati GA said:
You don't recognize Caine when you see him fam?

I got shot through my arm into my chest in 07 and had 3 kids then. I realized I couldn't keep being reckless and end up dying in these streets. When sh*ts is all fu*ked up around you, and you are surrounded by ppl that don't give a fu*k, its hard to see the value of your life in your own eyes and in the eyes of those that love you. I notice a disturbing pattern where our young brothers don't care if they live or die, be free and be in jail. Causing a domino effect that affects our women and the kids.

But as far as the pic goes, Fredo is a man and knows exactly what he's doing. But too act like the cycle he's repeating is easily broken is foolish and borderline idiotic. He was taught that life as a child......

It is essential and very important that fathers not only be ACTIVE in their kids life but also show them a better way and help them strive for excellence. Not be the same as you but better. I'm through preaching.....

Yooooooooooo lol, I thought the n*ggas was wearing a suit for a mintue, I swear that didn't look like Menace 2 Society.
 5 years ago '12        #72
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
 kidd247 said:
"cool" thing to do. no. thats not what it is. they follow that path because they've been exposed to that violence since birth..not because they think its "cool". i know you're talking about white kids in the south so don't deny that part. you cant compare that situation to kids in the ghetto, those 2 situations are COMPLETELY different. why? those kids who play with guns in the south actually have parents who are by their side giving them guidance through life and showing them how to use those guns. these kids in chicago have the streets to give them that type of support so they end up running wild with the guns. THem hill billies bring their kids to the gun range or the back yard all the time and show them whats up, I know how it is on the south. But I've got fam in chicago bro, its a warzone out there and some kids literally have no choice but to live that lifestyle
 5 years ago '05        #73
tokinjohn 2290 heat pts2290
space
space
$11,871 | Props total: 52152 52152

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #74
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Stillhyphy said:
"cool" thing to do. no. thats not what it is. they follow that path because they've been exposed to that violence since birth..not because they think its "cool". i know you're talking about white kids in the south so don't deny that part. you cant compare that situation to kids in the ghetto, those 2 situations are COMPLETELY different. why? those kids who play with guns in the south actually have parents who are by their side giving them guidance through life and showing them how to use those guns. these kids in chicago have the streets to give them that type of support so they end up running wild with the guns. THem hill billies bring their kids to the gun range or the back yard all the time and show them whats up, I know how it is on the south. But I've got fam in chicago bro, its a warzone out there and some kids literally have no choice but to live that lifestyle
Delusional.. It's what you all CHOOSE to see and the way you CHOOSE to live. So you're telling me the little kids in New Orleans/Mississippi/Alabama/Georgia/Florida all are "hillbilly rednecks" and their parents are by their side as they're out on the streets?

Again, it's a chosen lifestyle.. just as I'm not "bout that life" if I CHOOSE to I can go right back into that state of ignorance but what does that prove? What would I gain? Take the music industry for example; they are partly to blame as well because of their influence on weak minds. If they are idolized by the youth, then of course the youth will try and adapt their lifestyle to the lyrics/imagery of the music they listen to. C(rap) music has the weak minded fooled into believing life is all about money, cars, drugs, guns and b*tches. And while some may see it for the entertainment it is, others see it as a way of life. So you willingly shoot, rob and k!ll your own kind to live up to the hype. Which ultimately only leads to jail or death. Very few actually claim those material things they're after.

Anyway, I'm no preacher my dude.. I can't judge how the next man lives his life or by the way he thinks. But I sincerely wish my brethren would wake the f*ck up. This just isn't the way. This lifestyle is not to be glorified or condoned. And Chicago is NOT a war zone. Nowhere in this country is a war zone. People die everyday, that's just life. Chicago just has the spotlight right now as did New York at one point, as did New Orleans etc. the point is; Those same cities grew out of that BS and learned to come together. Same will happen in the Chi and it'll be another city in the spotlight.
 5 years ago '12        #75
Zoo Blocc Savage 91 heat pts91
space
space
$2,159 | Props total: 1163 1163
Big fredo 80's swagged out
 5 years ago '12        #76
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,566 | Props total: 5605 5605
now bringin in rap music into it. Goddamn, im just not even gonna reply anymore. dudes like you look at everything from one point, not the psychological part
 5 years ago '05        #77
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
n*ggas

i swear some of yall just better off leaving your bm's as single mothers....
 5 years ago '06        #78
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3704 3704
 5 years ago '10        #79
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 2 Pistolz said:
n*ggas

i swear some of yall just better off leaving your bm's as single mothers....
thats not good either
 5 years ago '04        #80
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
 Stillhyphy said:
now bringin in rap music into it. Goddamn, im just not even gonna reply anymore. dudes like you look at everything from one point, not the psychological part
...music doesn't have an influence on culture? Please, prove me wrong

And I'm not looking at it from one point, I've been on both sides of the fence so I understand the point you're trying to make. But still as I said and will keep saying, it's all YOUR choice. At any moment in life you can pick up and say I'm better than this sh*t and leave it behind.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy