50 Cent’s 44 Minute Interview With Wall Street Journal

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #101
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 skillahmang said:

and you write this in a thread about a 44 minute interview "in the media" that has not 1 second of negativity. which is "positive and motivational" the irony.

seriously kid, fall back man.

if this was a negative 50 cent video thread, maybe your bullsh*t rebuttal would hold any merit.
okay ill fall back when your worthless a.ss amounts to somethin in life just remember not to end up like your coke head dad and have a nice day
 02-24-2013, 11:55 AM         #102
Mwana Ya Lola  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 stans
 5 years ago '04        #103
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11580 11580
 Radio Raheem said:
okay ill fall back when your worthless a.ss amounts to somethin in life just remember not to end up like your coke head dad and have a nice day
me and my coke head father already amounted to more than you.

we own properties,have bachelor degrees, have careers(not hoping to get hired this week. ). oh yeah and we get pus*y.

nice try radio.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #104
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 skillahmang said:
me and my coke head father will never amounted to more than you.

we live on section8,have geds, have careers(suckin d!ck. ). oh yeah and we dont get pus*y.

nice try radio.

[pic - click to view]

fixed that for you
 5 years ago '12        #105
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,010 | Props total: 4962 4962
 Mwana Ya Lola said:
50 stans
50 haters
 5 years ago '13        #106
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 majestykagiso said:
how are u measuring success? Highly subjective. Box office takings? That means 90% of all Indie studios are not successful and run by chumps including lionsgate when it started. He's been to cannes and has Movies under his own studio directed by Mario van peebles (who so happens to have directed new jack city and tons and tons of movies and tv shows, Dude is a legend), starred val kilmer, Bruce willis, Ryan Phillipe... But i guess success to guys on boxden is only measurable by sales. That to me is successful, at an average 20mill per film, dude has made huge inroads very quickly in the cutthroat Hollywood industry that has average blockbusters that spend 70-150million on blockbuster failures. Note before you respond that even scarface by Brian de palmer was a blockbuster flop back in 83, and not the only one. So is cheetah vision a success for an Indie studio? Hell yes. Answer your question?
In other words you could have just said it's doing alright and thriving. It is not a success but is hanging in their.

5 years ago '13        #107
dogblood 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,937 | Props total: 505 505
 GameTheory said:
blah blah blah.

50 has money. Yes. Congrats.

So what?

Dude kinda comes off as a leech and seeing it from the outside AND as someone who was told that hip-hip is a culture, I see that a lot of these rappers are leeches.

They're successful, yes. But when it goes beyond music, it gets a little abusive because they're essentially taking advantage of the same communities they tried so hard reinforce.

Where is the REAL knowledge?

Everything is merely consumerism...for clothes and what? headphones? energy drinks?

We got dudes out here doing REAL things with their money.

Again, no diss to him...but i'm not impressed.

Hes a talking head. Nothing less. Nothing more.

They talk about "deals" then their fans gobble it up like they're apart of his success.

He's a black guy with money...but...what message is he sending? There are no skills hes imparting to grant others the autonomy to do their own thing.

At least with Orange Choppers or Pawn Stars, you see how you can run your own business that either creates things of value or make your own intermediate marketplace...but all you get from 50 is how much money he has and how he markets himself. Its entirely empty.
Taking advantage of their communities? GTFOH

Let me guess it is pefectly acceptable to promote drinking liquor? That's cool right? that some role model sh*t right there right? GTFOH

:ohhellnonas:

At least all of 50's beverage deals were HEALTH based products -- promoting a healthy lifestyle.

Putting out books promoting healthy lifestyles and fitness.
Shout to Game following that lead with his own 60daysofFitness campaign.

Furthermore - he is helping to foster a business model that gives back.. I bet if 50 bought out haterade you would stop drinking it..

5 years ago '12        #108
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,529 | Props total: 3202 3202
Yeah this shyt definitely went left

You n*ggas lost it when y'all started arguing about 50's business deals and paper. It doesn't matter if he did it himself or his probation officer closed those million dollar deals, he still got the paper. Fukc y'all think was gonna come out of arguing his business sense?

I just came here to call him a f*g and laugh at n*ggas
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy