50 Centís 44 Minute Interview With Wall Street Journal

most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 71
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 Radio Raheem said:
I understand what your saying ans all that bullsh*t but the only reasom i respond to 50 cent fans is to let yall know yall lame as fu*k for still listening to him im mean not be rude or nothing but since 50 is your favorite artist and you look up to him you gotta be lame aa fu*k in real life.grown men still listening to him and admiring him?this aint 2003
Define lame to me? Coz if im choosing to be a fan of an artist or if im impressed by the bussiness decisions that sum1 make then im probably lame as fucck, i guess i should look up to r*pers, murderers and thieves... I guess its lame to look up to positive things these days... Ur anger at 50 is the lamest sh*t i've ever seen in my life... Ur so angry at the man that u starting to take it out on fans, u the lamest n*gga in this thread
 5 years ago '11        #82
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
 majestykagiso said:


I hope with that logic you not looking at a career that needs you to actually think and reason with logic! No wonder your age group look up to guys that shoot themselves in the chest!
Nah my n*gga i look up to people like charles drew,mark dean,mathew henson,will smith,and even jayz people who actually create and show that you can do anything you put your mind to unlike 50 who just beefs with everybody to make money.tbh thats my biggest problem with him and his dumbass fans
 5 years ago '12        #83
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
 Radio Raheem said:
Nah my n*gga i look up to people like charles drew,mark dean,mathew henson,will smith,and even jayz people who actually create and show that you can do anything you put your mind to unlike 50 who just beefs with everybody to make money.tbh thats my biggest problem with him and his dumbass fans
You should be looking up to people within your network or community, not celebrities you have no clue what exactly they did to get there. You speak like you know 50 Cent personally, compared to Jay-Z. You know as much as 90% of BX knows, how they portray themselves when in front of camera's. Look up to a father, sibling, mother, relatives or relatives of close friends, who you know will give u actual mentorship. Talking about looking up to Jay-Z yet you clearly don't know half the dirt he did to get to where he is. SMDH! Be smart stay in school!

I respect 50's business ventures, like i respect Musk, Shuttleworth, Buffet, Gates etc, but i don't look up to these ppl as heroes like u little n*gga's do with your celeb culture. The ppl i just mentioned did ppl dirty for real to get where they at, including 50 cent himself, they not role model material but flawed like everyone else. Look up to ppl u personally know as your expectations of them are not godly and you'll receive first hand guidance in your own career path. Who knows, maybe your ignorant a.ss will know something in future and mentor someone else.


Last edited by majestykagiso; 02-24-2013 at 06:50 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #84
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12231 12231
Gotta be able to receive a message when its in front of you.

Curtis got my 44 mins and I took what from it what I could.

Im positive not all will take from it cuz its Fif tho
 5 years ago '10        #85
marx1684 
space
avatar space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 4971 4971
 skillahmang said:


im about to watch Maher's show now.

maybe when 50's in his "50's" like bill he can do a show like that, that would be fu*king crazy.
Why wait. He has credibility & TV doesn't have many young entrepreneurs in that position in that seat. His hand has been in most businesses ventures that the public recognize so the people would tune in. Plus he's a natural comedian. He wants TV money. If it was a HBO show he wouldn't even catch an L if it was canceled b/c they've had fan favorites taken off of the air.
 5 years ago '08        #86
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12231 12231
yup just as I expected...watched the vid first then went through the thread cuz I knew it would be more hate then knowledge recieved.

By most accounts Fif music is garbage to them...only had 1 maybe 2 albums people like right...so how has he managed to stay around this long? Others than came through and left....1 hit wonders. Say what you want but that man is Genius, brought street knowledge to the board room is how. That n*gga made the powers to be back up and say we need to listen to him cuz he gets it, he gonna make us both rich.

Just cuz that man got on beefin doesn't mean you can't evolve into a thorough businessman. He said it himself when he was on Columbia he learned every role it takes to put out an album...no surprise he smashed the mixtape game to the point everybody uses his model now then do the #'s he did on his first 2 albums.

Check out your favorite artist, n*ggas is dropping full length albums in the form of mixtapes now...who started that sh*t? Its more than just albums though, will give Dre the credit for the headphones idea but think about how many other n*ggas tried to push energy drinks and liquor after Fif got rich off Vitamin Water. $100 million movie deals, books, etc, Fif got his hands in every market yo you gotta respect his hustle. Sad when Fif was the underdog n*ggas rode for him...when he got put on, got rich he became the standard bearer and the villain all at the same time...if only we would study his moves we all could be successful in our own way afterall he aint wake up one day like I figured it out...he watched and studied people so now instead of trying to project or follow trends he setting the trend. Smart n*gga yo fu*k what some of yall talkin bout.
 5 years ago '11        #87
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
 majestykagiso said:
You should be looking up to people within your network or community, not celebrities you have no clue what exactly they did to get there. You speak like you know 50 Cent personally, compared to Jay-Z. You know as much as 90% of BX knows, how they portray themselves when in front of camera's. Look up to a father, sibling, mother, relatives or relatives of close friends, who you know will give u actual mentorship. Talking about looking up to Jay-Z yet you clearly don't know half the dirt he did to get to where he is. SMDH! Be smart stay in school!

I respect 50's business ventures, like i respect Musk, Shuttleworth, Buffet, Gates etc, but i don't look up to these ppl as heroes like u little n*gga's do with your celeb culture. The ppl i just mentioned did ppl dirty for real to get where they at, including 50 cent himself, they not role model material but flawed like everyone else. Look up to ppl u personally know as your expectations of them are not godly and you'll receive first hand guidance in your own career path. Who knows, maybe your ignorant a.ss will know something in future and mentor someone else.
Some of the people i named are black inventors i also look up to my family members but where im from its not really any people in my community to look up to but the ones that i can look up 2 i do and i get motivation from but in philly there are not alot of motivational people who do good in the community or show you can make it besides a few people and i dont want to look up to someone who became successful because they caused problem's with people left and and right and shows acts like a little a.ss kidim far from a ignorant a.ss kid i go to college on a academic scholarship and never got arrested where im from n*ggaz drop out of school when they 15 maybe you the ignorant one because its clear that you dont know anything


Last edited by Radio Raheem; 02-24-2013 at 09:04 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #88
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11377 11377
 BIGMARS said:
10 pages?!?!?!


[pic - click to view]



Maybe 3.


6 pages in less than 24 hours

and 20 percent of the posts are from you.

 5 years ago '06        #89
Profycy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,923 | Props total: 1254 1254
Nice!
 5 years ago '04        #90
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11377 11377
 Radio Raheem said:
Nah my n*gga i look up to people like charles drew,mark dean,mathew henson,will smith,and even jayz people who actually create and show that you can do anything you put your mind to unlike 50 who just beefs with everybody to make money.tbh thats my biggest problem with him and his dumbass fans
what has jay-z done differently than 50 cent?

i would love to hear your misguided truths?

i fu*k with jay as much as 50. but on a business level, i go with 50 cent.

roc-a-fella empire grew from the Nas beef. jay has just as many rap beefs as 50.

did 50 use any of his beefs to sell his products? tell me one. would love to hear that. maybe he did to sell records. this whole conversation on this thread is about 50's business endeavors, less about his music.

dame dash spearheaded roc-a-wear into half a billion dollar company.
dame dash spearheaded armadale vodka
dame dash spearheaded roc-a-fella records by getting new artists, he gave kanye the deal when jay didn't think a producer turn rapper could work. he brought in dip-set, m.o.p., etc.

and when jay-z got the opportunity he took roc-a-fella away from dame dash and biggs, when def jam offered him the deal. is that "creating, putting your mind to something" taking away from your "brothers" who put in just as much maybe more into the business.

who has 50 cent ever fu*ked over in business? name one person?

floyd backed out of the boxing deal putting 50's initial investments at risk.

young buck owed 50 cent 1.7 million dollars because 50 cent helped loan him the money during his financial problems, then tryed to go on stage dissing 50 cent.

game sh*tted on 50 cent, after he was on pace to sell 3 million records and had received beats/songs/choruses from 50 for that album.

maybe one day when you graduate and you start a company(hopefully), because college is preparing you to be an employee for somebody else, you could fully have an opinion on how one should conduct themselves in business. instead of judging a person through this interactions in a music genre.
 5 years ago '05        #91
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
Thread got crazy real quick. For a n*gga that isn't relevant, he sure has a lot of opinionated people replying to a WSJ video of him barely talking about music.

Some dudes got shat on in here as well.
 02-24-2013, 09:58 AM         #92
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great interview 50 is the best
 5 years ago '04        #93
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1277 1277
i was goin to listen

but everytime i hear him say actually or actual it makes me cringe

sorry fif
 5 years ago '10        #94
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,392 | Props total: 11300 11300
LMao how you n*ggas hate fif but spend half your day discussing him? your lives must be misreable
 5 years ago '12        #95
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
avatar space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 MajorD said:
LMao how you n*ggas hate fif but spend half your day discussing him? your lives must be misreable
/thread
 5 years ago '12        #96
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
avatar space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
 skillahmang said:
what has jay-z done differently than 50 cent?

i would love to hear your misguided truths?

i fu*k with jay as much as 50. but on a business level, i go with 50 cent.

roc-a-fella empire grew from the Nas beef. jay has just as many rap beefs as 50.

did 50 use any of his beefs to sell his products? tell me one. would love to hear that. maybe he did to sell records. this whole conversation on this thread is about 50's business endeavors, less about his music.

dame dash spearheaded roc-a-wear into half a billion dollar company.
dame dash spearheaded armadale vodka
dame dash spearheaded roc-a-fella records by getting new artists, he gave kanye the deal when jay didn't think a producer turn rapper could work. he brought in dip-set, m.o.p., etc.

and when jay-z got the opportunity he took roc-a-fella away from dame dash and biggs, when def jam offered him the deal. is that "creating, putting your mind to something" taking away from your "brothers" who put in just as much maybe more into the business.

who has 50 cent ever fu*ked over in business? name one person?

floyd backed out of the boxing deal putting 50's initial investments at risk.

young buck owed 50 cent 1.7 million dollars because 50 cent helped loan him the money during his financial problems, then tryed to go on stage dissing 50 cent.

game sh*tted on 50 cent, after he was on pace to sell 3 million records and had received beats/songs/choruses from 50 for that album.

maybe one day when you graduate and you start a company(hopefully), because college is preparing you to be an employee for somebody else, you could fully have an opinion on how one should conduct themselves in business. instead of judging a person through this interactions in a music genre.
Nothing but facts in this powerful post!
 5 years ago '11        #97
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
 skillahmang said:
what has jay-z done differently than 50 cent?

i would love to hear your misguided truths?

i fu*k with jay as much as 50. but on a business level, i go with 50 cent.

roc-a-fella empire grew from the Nas beef. jay has just as many rap beefs as 50.

did 50 use any of his beefs to sell his products? tell me one. would love to hear that. maybe he did to sell records. this whole conversation on this thread is about 50's business endeavors, less about his music.

dame dash spearheaded roc-a-wear into half a billion dollar company.
dame dash spearheaded armadale vodka
dame dash spearheaded roc-a-fella records by getting new artists, he gave kanye the deal when jay didn't think a producer turn rapper could work. he brought in dip-set, m.o.p., etc.

and when jay-z got the opportunity he took roc-a-fella away from dame dash and biggs, when def jam offered him the deal. is that "creating, putting your mind to something" taking away from your "brothers" who put in just as much maybe more into the business.

who has 50 cent ever fu*ked over in business? name one person?

floyd backed out of the boxing deal putting 50's initial investments at risk.

young buck owed 50 cent 1.7 million dollars because 50 cent helped loan him the money during his financial problems, then tryed to go on stage dissing 50 cent.

game sh*tted on 50 cent, after he was on pace to sell 3 million records and had received beats/songs/choruses from 50 for that album.

maybe one day when you graduate and you start a company(hopefully), because college is preparing you to be an employee for somebody else, you could fully have an opinion on how one should conduct themselves in business. instead of judging a person through this interactions in a music genre.
he beefed wit n*ggaz to sell records so yes he did use beef to sell his product and no sh*t if it wasnt for dame jay wouldnt be in the position.50 just beefs wit n*ggaz left and right and act wreckless to sell his products vs jay z who is more conservative and doesnt need to use controversy to sell. when you compare to 2 who would you want a little kid to look up to?50 cent a n*gga thats mostly in the media for wrong reasons or jay z who is in the media cause he is doin something positive or motivationalalso everytime 50 is involved in a deal or somethin that falls through he is always saying somethin negative and what not about that person
 5 years ago '11        #98
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,186 | Props total: 480 480
 MajorD said:
LMao how you n*ggas hate fif but spend half your day discussing him? your lives must be misreable
life is pretty good for me in school,good grades,about to get a job i cant complain this is boxden where we discuss sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #99
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,694 | Props total: 11377 11377
 Radio Raheem said:
he beefed wit n*ggaz to sell records so yes he did use beef to sell his product and no sh*t if it wasnt for dame jay wouldnt be in the position.50 just beefs wit n*ggaz left and right and act wreckless to sell his products vs jay z who is more conservative and doesnt need to use controversy to sell. when you compare to 2 who would you want a little kid to look up to?50 cent a n*gga thats mostly in the media for wrong reasons or jay z who is in the media cause he is doin something positive or motivational


and you write this in a thread about a 44 minute interview "in the media" that has not 1 second of negativity. which is "positive and motivational" the irony.

seriously kid, fall back man.

if this was a negative 50 cent video thread, maybe your bullsh*t rebuttal would hold any merit.
 5 years ago '10        #100
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
damn y'all still going. Curtis won.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy