50 Centís 44 Minute Interview With Wall Street Journal

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? ďEnough ..
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 bkid said:
n*ggas really dont know im a f*ggot?
fixed
 5 years ago '08        #42
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 JewsusChrist said:
Writing essays on a rapper you hate is some loser a.ss sh*t wow

You kids need a reality check
word, the same dudes who claim they hate him are in every 50 thread writing ESSAYS

you dudes are corn balls

50 won
 5 years ago '10        #43
marx1684 
space
space
$4,835 | Props total: 4976 4976
50 needs an weekly video on his own site discussing his takes on things. Although everyone may not take to all of the material he puts out folks do find his interviews & view points on certain topics extremely interesting. I would like to see him run his own news show similar to the Bill Maher's.
 5 years ago '04        #44
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,739 | Props total: 11486 11486
 marx1684 said:
50 needs an weekly video on his own site discussing his takes on things. Although everyone may not take to all of the material he puts out folks do find his interviews & view points on certain topics extremely interesting. I would like to see him run his own news show similar to the Bill Maher's.

im about to watch Maher's show now.

maybe when 50's in his "50's" like bill he can do a show like that, that would be fu*king crazy.
 5 years ago '13        #45
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
I will not buy 50cent headphones or his book :cmoson:

Fifty is the man and he is smart but I don't invest in those corny type of things. If I aint cop Dre's, why will I cop SMS audio?

That sound like some cheap off-brand headphone company or something that you could cop in an NY Bodega.

02-23-2013, 06:47 PM         #46
NETS05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Radio Raheem said:
jay z is more intelligent
 02-23-2013, 06:48 PM         #47
NETS05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JickBangz said:
I will not buy 50cent headphones or his book :cmoson:

Fifty is the man and he is smart but I don't invest in those corny type of things. If I aint cop Dre's, why will I cop SMS audio?

That sound like some cheap off-brand headphone company or something that you could cop in an NY Bodega.

shut up. You're a dumbass who needs smileys to convey your point.
 5 years ago '10        #48
frenchalexander 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 2779 2779
3 year hihatus?
 5 years ago '12        #49
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,144 | Props total: 11432 11432
 psylence2k said:
It wasn't stoute it was Chris Lighty , that was 50's manager but 50 was the one who chose to invest in it, he just told Lighty to contact the people needed to get the deal done. 50 was the one who made the decision to take the risk , everyone else involved were just people taking orders and closing the deal. Alot of different business managers and lawyers could've did what 50 told Lighty to do.

Immortal Technique is book smart which is different from the practical sense, acute observation, and street smart that 50 displays.

Immortal Technique is very knowledgeable I dont know if he's necessarily intelligent because we dont know whether his knowledge is coming off his own observation and reasoning or from the many history and conspiracy books he reads.
Don't know if your the dude who said he worked at violator or not but that wasn't story reported.

Lighty knew the chick from coca Cola who went to work with.Glaceau or some sh*t along them lines.

Light or James Cruz thought it would be better for stock rather than promo money.

Last edited by 44wade; 02-23-2013 at 07:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #50
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,522 | Props total: 3171 3171
 Athavan 789 said:
50 has the most dedicated haters, he must be doing something right.
 JewsusChrist said:
Writing essays on a rapper you hate is some loser a.ss sh*t wow

You kids need a reality check
 CTre said:
GameTheory isn't that bad.. I respect his opinion. The other two post in absolutely every 50 thread though. It's like they have google alerts on these sh*ts It's all good.. makes trollin worth it
 cuddyduce said:
word, the same dudes who claim they hate him are in every 50 thread writing ESSAYS

you dudes are corn balls

50 won

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '13        #51
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 NETS05 said:
shut up. You're a dumbass who needs smileys to convey your point.
You're the as*hole who is stupid enough to point out the obvious and you giving me mad dome you f*git.

You also like to a.ssume.

Last edited by Guvnor; 02-23-2013 at 07:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #52
Pringle 8 heat pts
space
space
$534 | Props total: 206 206
50 simply knows how to leverage relationships with people of power + his marketability + his own intelligence to recognize 1+2.

The hate in this thread while trying to portray intelligence while doing it is epic. Who cares who "set up" anything, or played a "part" in it? So certain industry folks just all of a sudden hand out "set ups" to folks who aren't even as hot as they used to be? Why not just hand out those "set ups" to a new act, or their personal favorites other than 50 if it was just that simple? The downplay of a person's ability to obtain and accomplish goals is pathetic. Maybe the young bucks in here who are trying to kick so much "knowledge" in the form of talking down on someone else's accomplishments of success can learn what's going on here to apply in their own lives....or better yet......

maybe not.
 5 years ago '11        #53
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,187 | Props total: 481 481
 Pringle said:
50 simply knows how to leverage relationships with people of power + his marketability + his own intelligence to recognize 1+2.

The hate in this thread while trying to portray intelligence while doing it is epic. Who cares who "set up" anything, or played a "part" in it? So certain industry folks just all of a sudden hand out "set ups" to folks who aren't even as hot as they used to be? Why not just hand out those "set ups" to a new act, or their personal favorites other than 50 if it was just that simple? The downplay of a person's ability to obtain and accomplish goals is pathetic. Maybe the young bucks in here who are trying to kick so much "knowledge" in the form of talking down on someone else's accomplishments of success can learn what's going on here to apply in their own lives....or better yet......

maybe not.
you been on this website for 7 years and your in your late 30s collecting unemployment checks with no college degree like another boxden member we all know(foshizzle)maybe you should apply it to your own lives
 5 years ago '12        #54
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Radio Raheem said:
you been on this website for 7 years and your in your late 30s collecting unemployment checks with no college degree like another boxden member we all know(foshizzle)maybe you should apply it to your own lives
 02-23-2013, 09:03 PM         #55
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does this n*gga got his knee rubbed all up against 50.....
 5 years ago '12        #56
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 bigsyke19 said:
why does this n*gga got his knee rubbed all up against 50.....
The white man is establishing his dominance.
 02-23-2013, 09:13 PM         #57
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wut mean by that
 02-23-2013, 09:40 PM         #58
NETS05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JickBangz said:
You're the as*hole who is stupid enough to point out the obvious and you giving me mad dome you f*git.

You also like to a.ssume.
nope not an a.ssumptions. You're a grade A jackass.
 5 years ago '11        #59
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,299 | Props total: 20027 20027
 5 years ago '12        #60
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 DR JAYY said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
70 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
192 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
55 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
24 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago