50 Centís 44 Minute Interview With Wall Street Journal

most viewed right now
 97
 Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 95
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,247 | Props total: 643 643
 bkid said:
n*ggas really dont know im a f*ggot?
fixed
 5 years ago '08        #42
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
avatar space
space
$10,563 | Props total: 574 574
 JewsusChrist said:
Writing essays on a rapper you hate is some loser a.ss sh*t wow

You kids need a reality check
word, the same dudes who claim they hate him are in every 50 thread writing ESSAYS

you dudes are corn balls


50 won
 5 years ago '10        #43
marx1684 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,542 | Props total: 6475 6475
50 needs an weekly video on his own site discussing his takes on things. Although everyone may not take to all of the material he puts out folks do find his interviews & view points on certain topics extremely interesting. I would like to see him run his own news show similar to the Bill Maher's.
 5 years ago '04        #44
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,748 | Props total: 13747 13747
 marx1684 said:
50 needs an weekly video on his own site discussing his takes on things. Although everyone may not take to all of the material he puts out folks do find his interviews & view points on certain topics extremely interesting. I would like to see him run his own news show similar to the Bill Maher's.


im about to watch Maher's show now.

maybe when 50's in his "50's" like bill he can do a show like that, that would be fu*king crazy.
 5 years ago '13        #45
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
I will not buy 50cent headphones or his book :cmoson:

Fifty is the man and he is smart but I don't invest in those corny type of things. If I aint cop Dre's, why will I cop SMS audio?



That sound like some cheap off-brand headphone company or something that you could cop in an NY Bodega.

 02-23-2013, 05:47 PM         #46
NETS05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Radio Raheem said:
jay z is more intelligent
 02-23-2013, 05:48 PM         #47
NETS05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JickBangz said:
I will not buy 50cent headphones or his book :cmoson:

Fifty is the man and he is smart but I don't invest in those corny type of things. If I aint cop Dre's, why will I cop SMS audio?



That sound like some cheap off-brand headphone company or something that you could cop in an NY Bodega.

shut up. You're a dumbass who needs smileys to convey your point.
 5 years ago '10        #48
frenchalexander 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,892 | Props total: 2797 2797
3 year hihatus?
 5 years ago '12        #49
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,952 | Props total: 14113 14113
 psylence2k said:
It wasn't stoute it was Chris Lighty , that was 50's manager but 50 was the one who chose to invest in it, he just told Lighty to contact the people needed to get the deal done. 50 was the one who made the decision to take the risk , everyone else involved were just people taking orders and closing the deal. Alot of different business managers and lawyers could've did what 50 told Lighty to do.




Immortal Technique is book smart which is different from the practical sense, acute observation, and street smart that 50 displays.

Immortal Technique is very knowledgeable I dont know if he's necessarily intelligent because we dont know whether his knowledge is coming off his own observation and reasoning or from the many history and conspiracy books he reads.
Don't know if your the dude who said he worked at violator or not but that wasn't story reported.


Lighty knew the chick from coca Cola who went to work with.Glaceau or some sh*t along them lines.

Light or James Cruz thought it would be better for stock rather than promo money.



Last edited by 44wade; 02-23-2013 at 06:08 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #50
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 4012 4012
 Athavan 789 said:
50 has the most dedicated haters, he must be doing something right.
 JewsusChrist said:
Writing essays on a rapper you hate is some loser a.ss sh*t wow

You kids need a reality check
 CTre said:
GameTheory isn't that bad.. I respect his opinion. The other two post in absolutely every 50 thread though. It's like they have google alerts on these sh*ts It's all good.. makes trollin worth it
 cuddyduce said:
word, the same dudes who claim they hate him are in every 50 thread writing ESSAYS

you dudes are corn balls


50 won

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '13        #51
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
avatar space
space
$43,259 | Props total: 12345 12345
 NETS05 said:
shut up. You're a dumbass who needs smileys to convey your point.
You're the as*hole who is stupid enough to point out the obvious and you giving me mad dome you f*git.

You also like to a.ssume.


Last edited by Guvnor; 02-23-2013 at 06:32 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #52
Pringle 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$558 | Props total: 235 235
50 simply knows how to leverage relationships with people of power + his marketability + his own intelligence to recognize 1+2.

The hate in this thread while trying to portray intelligence while doing it is epic. Who cares who "set up" anything, or played a "part" in it? So certain industry folks just all of a sudden hand out "set ups" to folks who aren't even as hot as they used to be? Why not just hand out those "set ups" to a new act, or their personal favorites other than 50 if it was just that simple? The downplay of a person's ability to obtain and accomplish goals is pathetic. Maybe the young bucks in here who are trying to kick so much "knowledge" in the form of talking down on someone else's accomplishments of success can learn what's going on here to apply in their own lives....or better yet......









maybe not.
 5 years ago '11        #53
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,247 | Props total: 643 643
 Pringle said:
50 simply knows how to leverage relationships with people of power + his marketability + his own intelligence to recognize 1+2.

The hate in this thread while trying to portray intelligence while doing it is epic. Who cares who "set up" anything, or played a "part" in it? So certain industry folks just all of a sudden hand out "set ups" to folks who aren't even as hot as they used to be? Why not just hand out those "set ups" to a new act, or their personal favorites other than 50 if it was just that simple? The downplay of a person's ability to obtain and accomplish goals is pathetic. Maybe the young bucks in here who are trying to kick so much "knowledge" in the form of talking down on someone else's accomplishments of success can learn what's going on here to apply in their own lives....or better yet......









maybe not.
you been on this website for 7 years and your in your late 30s collecting unemployment checks with no college degree like another boxden member we all know(foshizzle)maybe you should apply it to your own lives
 5 years ago '12        #54
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 4012 4012
 Radio Raheem said:
you been on this website for 7 years and your in your late 30s collecting unemployment checks with no college degree like another boxden member we all know(foshizzle)maybe you should apply it to your own lives
 02-23-2013, 08:03 PM         #55
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does this n*gga got his knee rubbed all up against 50.....
 5 years ago '12        #56
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 4012 4012
 bigsyke19 said:
why does this n*gga got his knee rubbed all up against 50.....
The white man is establishing his dominance.
 02-23-2013, 08:13 PM         #57
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wut mean by that
 02-23-2013, 08:40 PM         #58
NETS05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JickBangz said:
You're the as*hole who is stupid enough to point out the obvious and you giving me mad dome you f*git.

You also like to a.ssume.
nope not an a.ssumptions. You're a grade A jackass.
 5 years ago '11        #59
KING JAYY 541 heat pts541
space
avatar space
space
$53,486 | Props total: 23125 23125
 5 years ago '12        #60
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 4012 4012
 DR JAYY said:

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
136 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy