50 Centís 44 Minute Interview With Wall Street Journal

most viewed right now
 123
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
 Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #21
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
50 is the real deal...i dont see how you cant respect this man and his business mentality...fu*k the music for second.

Ross and his deep rooted fans need to take note..
 5 years ago '11        #22
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 DR JAYY said:


50 out here Eatin
jay,diddy,dre,and master p eatin more than him whats your point?
 5 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Radio Raheem said:
n*gga 50 aint that smart steve stoute is the one who set up the vitamin water deal for him and most of his ther deals 50 is wealthy cause he has smart business men around him
you cant be serious.....so 50 gets no credit for sh*t??? the audacity of you...what have you accomplished? what deals have you made or "set up"?
 5 years ago '11        #24
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 supervillain said:
you cant be serious.....so 50 gets no credit for sh*t??? the audacity of you...what have you accomplished? what deals have you made or "set up"?
i give 50 credit for it but im saying if it wasnt for steve stoute setting it up for him he wouldnt have got that deal just like other rappers and there managers or what not you n*ggaz actin like 50 was the one who set it up and everything
 5 years ago '04        #25
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,677 | Props total: 11337 11337
 Radio Raheem said:
i give 50 credit for it but im saying if it wasnt for steve stoute setting it up for him he wouldnt have got that deal just like other rappers and there managers or what not you n*ggaz actin like 50 was the one who set it up and everything
answer his question? what have you accomplished.



we don't believe youuuuuuu!


50 is respected in the industry, Wall Street Journal even knows whats up.

im not gonna take your insight seriously and the same can go for me. But i haven't given my opinion on 50 cent or this interview. thats you!

Its saturday, go out and get some pus*y, work on your career. Do anything but continue to down 50s nuts in your mouth. thats not living homie!

and if your gonna try to state facts, stoute had nothing to do with the Vitamin Water deal.
that was 50 and chris lighty.
 5 years ago '04        #26
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,677 | Props total: 11337 11337
 GameTheory said:
Thats not the point.

50 couldn't do that deal by himself. Or even set it up.

The deal was probably on the table for a long time...they probably just needed a face to push the promotion.

50 Cent is a basically a hip-hop supermodel. A lot of talking but nothing being said.

Again, no diss to his accomplishments, but hes not the mastermind behind his whole success. He's been used by interests greater than him to generate wealth.

Consider this: 50 wouldn't be able to make money if he wasn't the face of what he was promoting.
so warren buffet did everything by himself?

jay,diddy,russell,rza,etc etc

did everything by themselves? how fu*kin stupid are you.

people think businesses are run by 1 person.
 5 years ago '11        #27
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 skillahmang said:
answer his question? what have you accomplished.



we don't believe youuuuuuu!


50 is respected in the industry, Wall Street Journal even knows whats up.

im not gonna take your insight seriously and the same can go for me. But i haven't given my opinion on 50 cent or this interview. thats you!

Its saturday, go out and get some pus*y, work on your career. Do anything but continue to down 50s nuts in your mouth. thats not living homie!
im in my first year of college getting my degree in computer science wtf have you accomplished?and yeah 50 is respected in the industry but only by a couple people he has more problems with n*ggaz than he is cool with and how about you take your own advice and get some pus*y cause your doing the same thing as me and thats being on the internet
 5 years ago '04        #28
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,677 | Props total: 11337 11337
 Radio Raheem said:
im in my first year of college getting my degree in computer science wtf have you accomplished?and yeah 50 is respected in the industry but only by a couple people he has more problems with n*ggaz than he is cool with and how about you take your own advice and get some pus*y cause your doing the same thing as me and thats being on the internet
my bi*ch is in the kitchen cooking me lunch f*ggot

 5 years ago '11        #29
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 skillahmang said:
so warren buffet did everything by himself?

jay,diddy,russell,rza,etc etc

did everything by themselves? how fu*kin stupid are you.

people think businesses are run by 1 person.
not to be smart but alot of warren buffets and diddys success came by himself working hard and working with other people vs just being offered a deal to promote a item for a large amount of money
 5 years ago '12        #30
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 3151 3151
 DR JAYY said:
GameTheory, Radio Raheem and Big Mars stay in 50 threads

if you dislike the man, why you checking for him

i never post in Rick Ross or Gayme threads
Well sir, unfortunately, some do not see or refuse to acknowledge that 50 cent is a fukcboy. Even worse, some still feel it is "hip"'to blast 50 Cent music when driving through neiborhoods that intimidate them, and to don G-Unit clothing, du-rags, and jean shorts.

I am simply here to inform that 50 Cent is, indeed, a fukcboy, and will not gain you acceptance in any urban environment. It is perfectly okay in 2013, and has been since 2006, to let go of Mr. Jackson's nutsack and be yourself.

Listening to Mr. Jackson's long-winded rants will not make you rich, nor will it enhance your intelligence. 50 is a man who had initial success, made a few great investments, and believed if he put on suits, toned down his gangster image, and said actually as often as he could while properly pronouncing words, he could get those of lesser intelligence and questionable "street smarts" to follow him- long after the quality of his music waned.

Supporting Mr. Jackson's self-serving mental stroking will not change the fact that, aside from a gentlemen by the name of Jeffrey Atkins, he was viciously mauled in every rap "beef" he has participated in, ignited much of these rap "feuds" and general discord in the first place, is stuck 10 years behind the times in his persona, slang, and sense of fashion, and possesses such female tendencies as attention-whoring and the dreaded "Scorned Woman Mentality" when his peers begin to realize that distancing themselves from him is necessary.

So, friend, let us all say together: 50 CENT IS CORNY AND WE DO NOT HAVE TO LIKE HIM ANY LONGER BECAUSE OF WHAT HE WAS 10 YEARS AGO.



It may hurt initially, but we can do this!

Thank you.

 5 years ago '11        #31
Radio Raheem 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,181 | Props total: 467 467
 skillahmang said:
my bi*ch is in the kitchen cooking me lunch f*ggot

shut yo lyin a.ss up n*gga its 5 oclock on the east coast and 2 in cali and you talkin bout lunch
 5 years ago '04        #32
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$23,677 | Props total: 11337 11337
 Radio Raheem said:
not to be smart but alot of warren buffets and diddys success came by himself working hard and working with other people vs just being offered a deal to promote a item for a large amount of money
im def taking an L by arguing with you.

but since you obv hate 50 and are just pulling facts out of your a.ss.

50 was drinking vitamin water during the get rich or die trying process.

chris lighty reached out to Vitamin Water, that 50 wanted a stake in the company.

That means he was buying a piece of the company, not being paid to promote. it in his benefit to promote it because it will further promote his a.sset.

As for the SMS headphones and the SK energy drink. He has stake in SMS and he created SK energy drink. Street King? Southside King? you think some body made that up randomly. Thats 50's creation. The energy drink supp doing good as fu*k. He is also using that money to feed kids in africa thats another story.

but 50 cent is not Nas modeling Karl Kani(you might be to young to remember that) or any of these other artists promoting other peoples products. He owns stake in every product he promotes thats what seperates him from the Artists in Hiphop.

Read a little, before you randomly spit garbage out your wig.
 5 years ago '04        #33
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,792 | Props total: 1797 1797
 Radio Raheem said:
n*gga 50 aint that smart steve stoute is the one who set up the vitamin water deal for him and most of his ther deals 50 is wealthy cause he has smart business men around him
It wasn't stoute it was Chris Lighty , that was 50's manager but 50 was the one who chose to invest in it, he just told Lighty to contact the people needed to get the deal done. 50 was the one who made the decision to take the risk , everyone else involved were just people taking orders and closing the deal. Alot of different business managers and lawyers could've did what 50 told Lighty to do.

 Carlton Black said:


Immortal Technique is book smart which is different from the practical sense, acute observation, and street smart that 50 displays.

Immortal Technique is very knowledgeable I dont know if he's necessarily intelligent because we dont know whether his knowledge is coming off his own observation and reasoning or from the many history and conspiracy books he reads.
 5 years ago '12        #34
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 3151 3151


:nasil ike:


Last edited by BIGMARS; 02-23-2013 at 04:42 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #35
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 Radio Raheem said:
jay,diddy,dre,and master p eatin more than him whats your point?
n*ggas really braggin other n*ggas money?
 5 years ago '10        #36
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
50 has the most dedicated haters, he must be doing something right.
 5 years ago '07        #37
Grave 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
Will check
 5 years ago '10        #38
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
avatar space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 GameTheory said:
Why do we have to be haters? I just see through his gimmick.
how many comments do u have in this thread?
I rarely comment in threads of rappers I hate.
 5 years ago '04        #39
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,268 | Props total: 2838 2838
 Athavan 789 said:
how many comments do u have in this thread?
I rarely comment in threads of rappers I hate.
GameTheory isn't that bad.. I respect his opinion. The other two post in absolutely every 50 thread though. It's like they have google alerts on these sh*ts It's all good.. makes trollin worth it


Last edited by CTre; 02-23-2013 at 06:32 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #40
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Writing essays on a rapper you hate is some loser a.ss sh*t wow

You kids need a reality check
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 77
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
238 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy