Walking Through Chief Keef's Hood [Video]

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-24-2013, 12:14 AM         #61
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol chicago is a sh*thole
 5 years ago '09        #62
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Chi takes over Illinois I can't even name another city in Illinois but dude talking about NYC needs to Stfu it's not that Srs I live in bk I could go thru most places with a black friend (not at night tho) but I stay away from the hood not worth it at all
 5 years ago '05        #63
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
 MoneyChasnMason said:
This was interesting, but them areas seemed kinda dead. n*ggas dont post up outside in the Chi or what? And i aint see 1 po po.. In MOST of the real hoods in LA (30s,40s,60s,WSBPS) you gonna run into a grip of n*ggas and crash will just pull up on you like, "what they call you homie, where you going".
its always dead when its cold still be people out but it be dead its a different story if it feel good outside that n*gga who making these videos would never make these videos on a warm day or in the summer
 5 years ago '10        #64
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
Yet..these are the same neighborhoods, same areas that you hear abut Every day on the news about someone getting shot or k!lled
 5 years ago '10        #65
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 987 987
 uptownyc said:

I been hearing n*ggaz tell me NewYork dirty as fuk and smell like sh*t for years

Chicago>NY
 5 years ago '04        #66
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1426 1426
That lil JoJo sh*t sad as hell. I was just lookin' at a pic of him holding a wad of cash to his head. Little a.ss kid, man. gone. sh*t is crazy, this "gettin money" mentality k!llin a lot of people.
 5 years ago '11        #67
Shanked 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$2,550 | Props total: 3150 3150
Thing I don't understand is how JoJo and them guys yelling BDK, when it seems their main neighborhoods are BD territory

Last edited by Shanked; 02-25-2013 at 10:33 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #68
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
I live in Seattle where the most dangerous place is Skyway and it technically isn't even part of Seattle and every ghetto is now mixed housing and all really nice.
 5 years ago '04        #69
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
all the people saying the Chi has big houses it's cus a lot of the poor areas used to have money wayyyy back in the day. Before white flight. they convert all those huge houses into split level apartments.
 5 years ago '05        #70
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2708 2708
theres hoods everywhere b
 5 years ago '12        #71
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5637 5637
 castro13 said:
n*gga vallejo is the size of a single chicago alley

i fu*k with the v tho. but Cali hoods are some of the most nice looking i've been in
i was gonna say that, small as hell. vallejo is grimey because that city is poor as fu*k, i probably have more money than them. them n*ggas are still wild too
 5 years ago '11        #72
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70 OP
space
space
$10,586 | Props total: 6490 6490
 Shanked said:
Thing I don't understand his how JoJo and them guys yelling BDK, when it seems their main neighborhoods are BD territory
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. From what I'm understanding, JoJo and his n*ggas are Insane. I remember seeing a tweet where JoJo said he was GDK too.

Maybe one of these Chi n*ggas can explain it more but they probably are outnumbered in those areas. But I think the GD's outnumber the Bd's tho.
 02-24-2013, 03:18 PM         #73
Rich Simmons 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 castro13 said:
jojo was a renegade?

that chi town gang sh*t crazy..

i respect it, but Detroit more about dope crews. get money with whoever.
not like you think bro im from the D and that chi gang sh*t been here since the early 80s full throttle thats all i grew up around and all im around today.Im ViceLord IVL and in the 90s we ran sh*t. and its still literally thousands of us still active. and chi gangs ran southwest in the 80s 90s and still to this day. the Latin Count spanish gangster disciples insane Spanish cobras etc it was a deathzone back in the day. man every school i went too on the westside in the 90s GDs ran it as far as numbers. my hood was all central insane vicelords conservative vicelords and regular insane vicelords executioner vicelords n lahzer zone players and gdz. people think bekuz n*ggas aint got on a bunch of bandannas they aint banging lol we do hat sides ,beads and handshakes. we used to hop and and fu*k n*ggas up and shoot them if they had they hats to the wrong side back in my day. it was hell i couldnt walk anywhere i used to get my a.ss beat by mobs just walking to the bus. sh*ts changes now most n*ggas in the motorcycle world but everyone is still active and claim n*ggas in they 30s n 40s still reppin i know this for a fact
 5 years ago '06        #74
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3714 3714
 Ralph Nautica said:
Those houses look nice as sh*t too. I definitely wouldn't know I was in the hood if I walked through there. Baltimore is different, you know when you in the hood lol.
this... those houses look hella nice... it probably gets live after dark...
 5 years ago '06        #75
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,381 | Props total: 4662 4662
 ZlatanDrogba said:
Yall got nice hoods in america.

Are these cats from Portugal? Don't sound like Brazilian portuguese to me. Is it Kriollo?
 5 years ago '12        #76
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,056 | Props total: 2677 2677
Yeah man portugal creole.
 5 years ago '04        #77
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
 uptownyc said:
LOL u mustve not left america

i grew up in the city my whole life son. One block in those vids has 20 house max.....compare that with 500 -1000 families on one block and see how the chances of crime go up?
You got it all twisted fam...

Chi has projects too....one of the most notorious just got knocked down a few years ago. But there are still a few that are around. Not to glorify any of this BS thats going on in my city, but I would think its a bit crazier to see the amount of k!llings in our non "project" or "grimey" looking areas with "nice" houses as opposed to the sh*t you see in your "one block with a 1000 families". Its almost expected when people are living on top of each other, but almost unheard of on your general non project areas. Yet this is the norm here on top of what happens in the projects.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #78
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
like cleveland, you know when u in the hood
 02-25-2013, 03:06 AM         #79
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no wonder there was room for dj kenn to move in this muphucka all the houses are mansions
 5 years ago '11        #80
Roddy Little 36 heat pts36
space
space
$2,054 | Props total: 740 740
 DominicanLou said:
Are these cats from Portugal? Don't sound like Brazilian portuguese to me. Is it Kriollo?
They are rapping in creole, they're from Cova da Moura, Amadora in Lisbon, where the majority of the population is of Cape Verdian/Angolan descent. I'm portuguese & I was actually born a few miles away from there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy