Derrick Rose's Brother Criticizes Bulls' Inability To Improve Roster

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #141
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,352 | Props total: 8454 8454
 katalist said:
That is crazy talk man, the Pacers hustle as good as anyone in the nba, reason why have been #1-#3 defense all year

Pacers play hard a.ss defense, play as a team and play a rough style. You tlak about no one will out hustle the Bulls but the Heat, but the pacers hustle as well as anyone in L. Why else they got such a good defense and record ? BECAUSE THEY HUSTLE AND PLAY GREAT D!
Pacers are inconsistent
Roy Hibbert the other night = Ghost
 5 years ago '05        #142
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 ttime236 said:
I might be reaching, but for some reason, I see yall struggling when Granger comes back

Him and George needa figure out how to divy the ballhandling cus last years playoffs exposed those 2 being on the court together
You must nto watch many pacers games then if you say that, Paul George is 3-4 times the player he was last year. Plus we are MUCH better on defense, last year we where NEVER in the top 5 in defense, this year we have been in the top 3 in defense ALL YEAR.

Watch some pacers games and you might actually understand that team a bit better.

This years team and last years team is not the same, the main difference is the defense is like night and day.

It will be interesting to see how things go when Danny comes back, some think pacers will be even better, some think they will be worse and some (like myself) think there wont be much change when he is back. Years ago Granger HAD to be the scorer and take most the shots, now we have West at his best and Paul George might be this years most improved player, not to mention our bench is better. Time will tell how Granger coming back effects us, but the same coudl be said for the Bulls once Rose comes back. Will the wonderful passing and unselfish play still be there for the Bulls? Or will Rose try to do to much and slow down the passing
 5 years ago '06        #143
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 O_nasty said:
Shut your dumb a.ss up , Gilbert did everything and took the tax hits to put the best team around LeBron as possible.

But seeing this yesterday got me thinking about the similarities between the two team wise. Mostly draft & maybe even free agency if you want to compare Boozer & Larry Hughes

Year after LeBron they had the 10th pick & selected Luke Jackson , Next year didn't have a pick. While LeBron was here two best players we drafted we're boobie & Hickson. Shannon didn't get a chance until L.A.

Bulls looking about the same. No 2010 pick.... After that all mid , late first rounders. Idk the bulls situation but the Lebron Era was fumbled early on concerning the next few drafts after him & that was before Gilbert got there.
 5 years ago '05        #144
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 Javon23 said:
Pacers are inconsistent
Roy Hibbert the other night = Ghost
Do you just watch on the offensive side of things? Hibber tis having an off year on offsen but hsi defense has been the best of his career and he is a BIG reason why we have a top 3 defense for the first time in years

If you look at stat sheets or just scoring averages then yeah he has been down this year from last, but his D has been improving each year and we would not be a top 3 defense without him. That is the sign of a godo player, when there shot isn't falling they still can effect the game in positive ways (on defense with help D down low). We have a team full of unselfish players, we need Hibbert to be a beast on defense and thats it, any offense from him is a bonus, down low we have West and Tyler for offense.

But in this day and age I guess people only care about offense.....

Last edited by katalist; 02-22-2013 at 01:20 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #145
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 katalist said:
Do you just watch on the offensive side of things? Hibber tis having an off year on offsen but hsi defense has been the best of his career and he is a BIG reason why we have a top 3 defense for the first time in years

If you look at stat sheets or just scoring averages then yeah he has been down this year from last, but his D has been improving each year and we would not be a top 3 defense without him. That is the sign of a godo player, when there shot isn't falling they still can effect the game in positive ways (on defense with help D down low). We have a team full of unselfish players, we need Hibbert to be a beast on defense and thats it, any offense from him is a bonus, down low we have West and Tyler for offense.

But in this day and age I guess people only care about offense.....
Yes I do watch both sides of the ball and regardless of the defense or whatever.
At the end of the day yall are still 33-21 3rd place in the East behind the Knicks
 5 years ago '07        #146
ttime236 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 katalist said:
You must nto watch many pacers games then if you say that, Paul George is 3-4 times the player he was last year. Plus we are MUCH better on defense, last year we where NEVER in the top 5 in defense, this year we have been in the top 3 in defense ALL YEAR.

Watch some pacers games and you might actually understand that team a bit better.

This years team and last years team is not the same, the main difference is the defense is like night and day.

It will be interesting to see how things go when Danny comes back, some think pacers will be even better, some think they will be worse and some (like myself) think there wont be much change when he is back. Years ago Granger HAD to be the scorer and take most the shots, now we have West at his best and Paul George might be this years most improved player, not to mention our bench is better. Time will tell how Granger coming back effects us, but the same coudl be said for the Bulls once Rose comes back. Will the wonderful passing and unselfish play still be there for the Bulls? Or will Rose try to do to much and slow down the passing
Bruh, Granger been your #1 option for years and making him a role player with that ego is not smart. Rose is the unquestioned franchise player, noone can overtake his role on the team. Paul George took that role from Granger so Im intrested to see how he handles that, could be iffy
 5 years ago '11        #147
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432
if i could bump i would

5 years ago '09        #148
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
 Javon23 said:
Son if you knew me on here then you would know that Lebron Leaving Cleveland was 1 of out of many reasons why the Cavs have been a below .500 team. My Cavs have been in a total rebuild process. You putting words in my mouth.
We been around this place the same amount of time(don't let that new join date fool you) and I know how you feel about Lebron leaving and how you love your Cavs which I why i said what I said. Knowing what I know that's never been your style so I had to say something.

5 years ago '07        #149
ttime236 38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 305Lars said:
if i could bump i would

Bulls fans getting exposed in there. 'Team is stacked, we just need a SG' then when you drop logic on em, they go well Rose is a one of a kind superstar and doesnt need help
 5 years ago '05        #150
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12558 12558
 ttime236 said:
Bulls fans getting exposed in there. 'Team is stacked, we just need a SG' then when you drop logic on em, they go well Rose is a one of a kind superstar and doesnt need help
Rose covers a lot of flaws this team has, that have been and will be exposed during the playoffs if he isn't on this team. With Rose we are championship contending team who just needs a SG.. Without Rose, we struggle with scoring, consistency on offense, no clutch consistent go to player, no consistent playmaker and would be a major accomplishment if we made it to the second round.. Superstars can hide a lot of flaws on a team, it's why they are superstars.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-22-2013 at 02:03 PM..
 02-22-2013, 02:09 PM         #151
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Yes I do watch both sides of the ball and regardless of the defense or whatever.
At the end of the day yall are still 33-21 3rd place in the East behind the Knicks
damn katalist just schooled you son. n*gga over here changing the subject
 5 years ago '04        #152
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Tha Problum said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #153
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 ttime236 said:
Where did I say that Rose doesn't need help? or tell me where a lot of us Bulls fans said that he doesn't need help..

5 years ago '09        #154
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
i agree rose needs more help...kevin love might be the next star to become available i hope they make a move for him...he'd be a great fit next to rose and a is legit #2 guy
 5 years ago '04        #155
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
That n*gga changed the subject on me too...He said that the Bulls are championship contenders this year without Rose when we're telling him that the Bulls aren't...Yet when I asked how can a team, more specifically the Bulls without Rose, be a true championship contender when they're knocked out of the first or 2nd round...and this n*gga said that the Bulls made the Eastern Conference Finals in 2011 when my question had nothing to do with that..He still can't directly answer the question...
 5 years ago '09        #156
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
the bulls are playoff team without rose but they are a mediocre one...they would be a 1st round/2nd round exit team without him

also the team now is worse now then it was in 2011 and last year....we had much better depth then...now we have the useless nazr instead of asik....marco who very inconsistent and disappears for 10-20 games then finally has a good game instead of Kyle Korver

the only upgraded on the bench this year is jimmy butler who is better than ronnie brewer

but neither team wins the championship without rose

Edit:
oh yeah nate robinson who is better than lucas

Last edited by Axl Rose; 02-22-2013 at 03:16 PM..
 02-22-2013, 03:10 PM         #157
Tha Problum 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
That n*gga changed the subject on me too...He said that the Bulls are championship contenders this year without Rose when we're telling him that the Bulls aren't...Yet when I asked how can a team, more specifically the Bulls without Rose, be a true championship contender when they're knocked out of the first or 2nd round...and this n*gga said that the Bulls made the Eastern Conference Finals in 2011 when my question had nothing to do with that..He still can't directly answer the question...
javon tryna be slick with that change the subject sh*t sounding like darrelle revis. n*ggas talking about stats then come outta left field with how he got more twitter followers so sh*t dont matter
 5 years ago '12        #158
sigNN 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,926 | Props total: 3896 3896
so now everyone agrees a month ago bulls fans said when rose returns they beat heat.

which one is it rose coming back

or bulls getting better players

5 years ago '04        #159
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Poohdini said:
the bulls are playoff team without rose but they are a mediocre one...they would be a 1st round/2nd round exit team without him

also the team now is worse now then it was in 2011 and last year....we had much better depth then...now we have the usless nazr instead asik....marco who very inconsistent and disappears for 10-20 games then finally has a good game instead Kyle Korver

the only upgraded on the bench this year is jimmy butler who is better than ronnie brewer

but neither team wins the championship without rose

Edit:
oh yeah nate robinson who is better than lucas
Korver is just a better shooter than Marco...Marco can actually put the ball on the floor, while Korver is just a spot up shooter who will not dribble the ball once someone's guarding him. Not hating on Korver, wish we still had him for the shooting though..
 5 years ago '04        #160
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Tha Problum said:
javon tryna be slick with that change the subject sh*t sounding like darrelle revis. n*ggas talking about stats then come outta left field with how he got more twitter followers so sh*t dont matter
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy