Derrick Rose's Brother Criticizes Bulls' Inability To Improve Roster

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 01seay said:
I thought I'd never see this day....

Non-Bulls fans trying their best to say how good the Bulls are while Real Bulls fans say we're barely playoff contenders.

Not a single Bulls fan said the Bulls aren't playoff contenders, the argument is are the Bulls still championship contenders without Rose. It's a MAJOR difference.
 5 years ago '07        #102
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
I think we can beat the pacers and knicks without rose imo

The Heat and the Nets(believe it or not) are the matchups we need Rose for
 5 years ago '04        #103
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 #TheReturn said:
Because you're under the false impression that we will steam through the Eastern Conference without Rose.. You in fact don't believe that, this is a lowkey troll attempt to bash Rose. Why do I think that? Because if you truly believed we could do it, you would say why we will beat the Knicks, you would say how we match up against the Pacers and why we will be able to beat them without Rose, you willl tell us how we can get past the Nets with two late game performers in Deron and Joe Johnson when the Buls have NONE without Rose.. Instead you just keep talking in circles saying "we can do it" without providing any type of logical insight on how we will do it. I expect more Cavs fans to be in Bulls thread lowkey bashing. It's a ploy to tear down one player and continue to uplift the perrineal loser they have in Cleveland.
Wow so im a Rose hater because I have faith in your team?
Its really a damn shame i have more faith in your own damn team than you do
Last time I checked the NETS and their 180+mil between two star players are only 2 games up over your Bulls you have no faith in.
This is ridiculous smh
 5 years ago '05        #104
space
space
 Javon23 said:
When you refer to a player more than the actual team he actually plays on = yes you are a Rose Troll
Detour the conversation to Rose trolling when you can't combat with actual basketball knowledge.. At the end of the day you're wrong, and you look like a clown once again..

See what happens when you stop lurking?
 5 years ago '04        #105
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 lefthookright said:
the facts are that the bulls were nice last year without rose. they were the #1 seed in the easter conference. Its hard to say that was because of rose because rose only played a few games.

Dont downplay the team because you are a rose stan. Rose is a good athletic player who plays on a GREAT TEAM. Considering how GREAT y'all make him out to be, The team got the #1 seed without him.the majority of the year.
Thank You

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Wow so im a Rose hater because I have faith in your team?
Its really a damn shame i have more faith in your own damn team than you do
Last time I checked the NETS and their 180+mil between two star players are only 2 games up over your Bulls you have no faith in.
This is ridiculous smh
It's not a lack of faith, this team is what it is. Chicago fans aren't happy with the lack of moves, Roses brother shares the sentiments of many, people are tired of seeing other teams like the Heat,Lakers, KNicks,Brooklyn make mid season moves and acquire big talents and the Bulls overvalue their players and do nothing. I've always been a realistic. And at the end of the day, I will be right, and you wont ever bring up this topic again and just write it off as "I just had faith that you guys could do it"... Thats like me coming at you and saying "the cavs will make the playoffs" when you and I both know damn well they wont. But me continue to grill you for your lack of faith. ITS NOT REALISTIC. At the end of the day we aren't championship contenders period without Rose. I don't live in a dream world.
 5 years ago '04        #107
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:
You said this is without Rose

You're response:

My response:

We're still talking about what you said about us being contenders without Rose. I was saying how can we be contenders without Rose when we're getting knocked out this early in the playoffs. NEVER once did I mention anything about 2011 with a healthy Rose like you did.

When I asked you this question (which was referring to us WITHOUT ROSE)

You answered by saying this:

That was when Rose was healthy and won MVP. Like I said, I mentioned NOTHING about 2011 like you did. We're talking about a team without a healthy Rose, which YOU mentioned...yet when I mention getting knocked out early in the playoffs THIS YEAR WITHOUT ROSE, YOU brought up 2011...So how am I side stepping? Has to be one of the dumbest n*ggas on here..

[pic - click to view]

and now you trying to chop and screw my words
again I will say if the playoffs started today
The top 3 teams in the east to beat would be the
Heat
Pacers
Bulls

Is Rose playing right now? = No
 5 years ago '04        #108
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 lefthookright said:
the facts are that the bulls were nice last year without rose. they were the #1 seed in the easter conference. Its hard to say that was because of rose because rose only played a few games.

Dont downplay the team because you are a rose stan. Rose is a good athletic player who plays on a GREAT TEAM. Considering how GREAT y'all make him out to be, The team got the #1 seed without him.the majority of the year.
Last year we were 50-16, and Derrick Rose played 39 games...We were 32-7 with Rose and 18-9 without Rose. Rose played just about half the season last year, so we just maintained the #1 seed without him..We did good without him last year in the regular season, but we all saw what happened in the playoffs without him.

But the numbers that I just put up here clearly shows how much of a difference Rose makes on the court..With Rose we were 25 games over .500 and without him we were 9 games over..

Last edited by knowughetto; 02-22-2013 at 11:57 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #109
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

and now you trying to chop and screw my words
again I will say if the playoffs started today
The top 3 teams in the east to beat would be the
Heat
Pacers
Bulls

Is Rose playing right now? = No
Did you not mention 2011? Where did I say anything about 2011? I said the Bulls aren't gonna make it far without Rose RIGHT NOW, you brought up 2011, 2 YEARS AGO...I NEVER mentioned it, but yet I'm side stepping...Did you not mention 2011 with a healthy Rose when we were originally talking about right now? Yet you refuse to acknowledge that. But yet I'm side stepping? How am I chopping up your words when you said that sh*t? n*ggas got amnesia on boxden...

Last edited by knowughetto; 02-22-2013 at 11:53 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #110
Mike Lyricalone 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,292 | Props total: 16 16
We couldn't pass philly last year without rose. We're not gonna do sh*t in the playoffs without him.
 5 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Thank You

[pic - click to view]

Rose played more than half of the games to produce the leagues best record. And the Bulls win percentage WITH Rose on the court was way higher than with him off of it. The Bulls team was BUILT around Rose. You're trying to convince me they are the same team as 2011, yet this year we have the 5th seed and 3 games out of the 7th.. Oh but we're just as good right? It's like a used car dealer taking a Ferrari and putting a Honda engine in it and tell me it's just as good as the other Ferrari's..
 5 years ago '05        #112
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Tmac225 said:
I think we can beat the pacers and knicks without rose imo

The Heat and the Nets(believe it or not) are the matchups we need Rose for
Might be able to beat the knicks I think in 7, but not my pacers
 5 years ago '04        #113
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Did you not mention 2011? Where did I say anything about 2011? I said the Bulls aren't gonna make it far without Rose RIGHT NOW, you brought up 2011, 2 YEARS AGO...I NEVER mentioned it, but yet I'm side stepping...Did you not mention 2011 with a healthy Rose when we were originally talking about right now? Yet you refuse to acknowledge that. But yet I'm side stepping? How am I chopping up your words when you said that sh*t? n*ggas got amnesia on boxden...

knowughetto said:
How can you contend for a championship if you're getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round?
you must be high
The 2011 comment was in response to what you said above
 5 years ago '04        #114
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Rose played more than half of the games to produce the leagues best record. And the Bulls win percentage WITH Rose on the court was way higher than with him off of it. The Bulls team was BUILT around Rose. You're trying to convince me they are the same team as 2011, yet this year we have the 5th seed and 3 games out of the 7th.. Oh but we're just as good right? It's like a used car dealer taking a Ferrari and putting a Honda engine in it and tell me it's just as good as the other Ferrari's..
That n*gga is all over the place with his argument. First he says that we're simply playoff contenders without Rose, then says that we're championship contenders without Rose THIS YEAR...but when we say that we're not getting past the 1st or 2nd round without Rose, this n*gga brings up 2011 ECF...TWO YEARS AGO WITH A HEALTHY ROSE..but the original argument was about our team WITHOUT ROSE NOW, NOW WITH ROSE 2 YEARS AGO IN THE ECF...n*gga can't even stay on topic with his own argument... yet he says that I'm side stepping and twisting his words when he said the sh*t..
 5 years ago '06        #115
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
Rose need to stop bein a diva talking bout I can't risk injury cus the team has no chance of winning. That's like the bulls players now saying they ain't gonna lace em up cus it ain't worth it. If you can play come back, if you can't, keep doin ya rehab and return videos and come back next year.

He's young so he'll grow hopefully, but its gonna be sad day in nba when Kobe retires, last k!lla on the court. D rose got some proving to do, Kyrie keeps it up we gonna be like d rose who and I'm a bulls fan.
 5 years ago '05        #116
space
space
We're not beating the Pacers with Granger back and no Rose. Paul George is probably better than anyone on this Bulls team without Rose, and their depth is equal if not better than ours. The impact of a top 5 player can not be underestimated. Top 5 players are usually once in a decade talent. Many teams go for decades without having ONE.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-22-2013 at 12:08 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #117
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
you must be high
The 2011 comment was in response to what you said above
It was a general statement, but more specifically the Bulls without Rose...I'm saying how can playoff teams, more specifically, the Bulls without Rose, be considered championship contenders when they're getting knocked out in the first or second round...

Last edited by knowughetto; 02-22-2013 at 12:13 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #118
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
I can picture rose feeling all bad now and wanting to prove he not a diva and rushing his return lol. Please don't, take ya time playboy just don't be all loud about it
 5 years ago '12        #119
Cloud 420 85 heat pts85
space
space
$19,791 | Props total: 18409 18409
Truth.
 5 years ago '04        #120
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 illstate11 said:
Rose need to stop bein a diva talking bout I can't risk injury cus the team has no chance of winning. That's like the bulls players now saying they ain't gonna lace em up cus it ain't worth it. If you can play come back, if you can't, keep doin ya rehab and return videos and come back next year.

He's young so he'll grow hopefully, but its gonna be sad day in nba when Kobe retires, last k!lla on the court. D rose got some proving to do, Kyrie keeps it up we gonna be like d rose who and I'm a bulls fan.

Tell me where Rose said that. He's gonna be the future of the team. Why rush back when you know you're not 100%? So you can go back out there less than 100% and get hurt again? The team is gonna play with or without Rose..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy