Derrick Rose's Brother Criticizes Bulls' Inability To Improve Roster

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Javon23 said:
It is writing them off.
When Rose came back as captain of the ship last season he got benched in one of their biggest games. Rose definitely by far has a lot to prove in his comeback.
Rose had to deal with numerous injuries last year..What the hell are you talking about?
 5 years ago '04        #82
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
 #TheReturn said:
There's tons of things the Bulls could do, but we know that it's unlikely they would do it. Why weren't they actively in the Dwight trade talks?
Howard didnt want to play in Chicago
Why not take a risk there? Why aren't we going Eric Gordon
Gordon has missed more games than Rose and the strength of his game is not off the ball
, why didn't the Bulls offer everything for Harden,
Offer Everything why? if they offered everything the Bulls would definitely be a sh*tty team only having Rose & Harden
why didn't we pull the trigger on the rumored Evans/#7 pick for Deng. Which turned out to be Barnes and Evans.. We over value Deng once again..
Trade your top scorer for a player whose averaging less than him a game?
Many solutions can be thrown out, but whats the point? I think we're just waiting to make moves during 2014 or 2015 FA..
Smh.........
 5 years ago '04        #83
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Soooooooooo the Bulls didnt make the ECF in 2011?
Now you're just all over the place. First you say that we are championship contenders RIGHT NOW WITHOUT ROSE, and now you bring up the ECF 2 years ago with a healthy Rose and completely different bench. Don't talk about us being championship contenders RIGHT NOW WITHOUT ROSE, then backtrack to 2 years ago with a HEALTHY ROSE. A healthy Bulls team 2 years ago has NOTHING to do with what you're talking about RIGHT NOW. Stay on topic...

You have to be trolling...If not, then you're real dumb...

Last edited by knowughetto; 02-22-2013 at 11:15 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #84
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Rose had to deal with numerous injuries last year..What the hell are you talking about?
and at the route hes going he will mostly likely be dealing with multiple injuries throughout his career. Rose may never be 100% again.
Giving a man a pass that hasn't done sh*t in almost 2 years
 5 years ago '11        #85
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
foh the bulls are a playoff team without rose. these younger players always wanting "more help" and running to better teams instead of manning up and making yourself a better player.
 5 years ago '04        #86
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Now you're just all over the place. First you say that we are championship contenders RIGHT NOW WITHOUT ROSE, and now you bring up the ECF 2 years ago with a healthy Rose and completely different bench. Don't talk about us being championship contenders RIGHT NOW WITHOUT ROSE, then backtrack to 2 years ago with a HEALTHY ROSE. A healthy Bulls team 2 years ago has NOTHING to do with what you're talking about RIGHT NOW. Stay on topic...

You have to be trolling...If not, then you're real dumb...
So now you side stepping. I am doing nothing more than calling you out on your inaccuracies
You said the bulls haven't made it out the 1st & 2nd round when in fact they made it to the ECF in 2011.
 5 years ago '04        #87
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
It's not writing them off it's just being realistic. There's no sense of "pretending" this team is capable of doing damage in the playoffs without their best player when they realistically wont. We MIGHT be able to squeak out of the first round but that will be a grueling series due to our inflated playoff seed.

And yes I agree Rose has a lot to prove when coming back. He's got to prove he's still a top 5 talent(which he will). He's going to be rusty out the gate, but he's trying to shake off that rust by practicing more and not coming back as soon as Shump and Rubio did. Which is smart.
1st paragraph i don't agree with
2nd paragraph i cosign
 5 years ago '04        #88
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
and at the route hes going he will mostly likely be dealing with multiple injuries throughout his career. Rose may never be 100% again.
Giving a man a pass that hasn't done sh*t in almost 2 years
So according to you, Rose doesn't do sh*t, but yet they're championship contenders without him?

Yeah, you're trolling..
 5 years ago '05        #89
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Javon23 said:
Sooooooooooo the Bulls have Derrick Rose this year?
 5 years ago '06        #90
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,618 | Props total: 8545 8545
the reason the pieces they had left is because his brother was still hurt and reason nobody wants to come there because his brother is hurt.

when rose gets back and shows he is still at superstar level...people will jump on the bulls bandwagon.
 5 years ago '04        #91
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:
So according to you, Rose doesn't do sh*t, but yet they're championship contenders without him?

Yeah, you're trolling..
What I am saying is that yall put Rose too high on a pedestal
when in fact his team has been playing good ball without him.
Yes Rose is great but at least give the team props for where they are now.
 5 years ago '04        #92
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
the reason the pieces they had left is because his brother was still hurt and reason nobody wants to come there because his brother is hurt.

When rose gets back and shows he is still at superstar level...people will jump on the bulls bandwagon.
bingo
 5 years ago '04        #93
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Sooooooooooo the Bulls have Derrick Rose this year?
Rose Troll ladies & gentleman
 5 years ago '09        #94
The Bully 350 heat pts350
space
space
$48,314 | Props total: 34668 34668
this n*gga javon makes the arguments of a 3rd grader
 5 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 Javon23 said:
1st paragraph i don't agree with
2nd paragraph i cosign
Because you're under the false impression that we will steam through the Eastern Conference without Rose.. You in fact don't believe that, this is a lowkey troll attempt to bash Rose. Why do I think that? Because if you truly believed we could do it, you would say why we will beat the Knicks, you would say how we match up against the Pacers and why we will be able to beat them without Rose, you willl tell us how we can get past the Nets with two late game performers in Deron and Joe Johnson when the Buls have NONE without Rose.. Instead you just keep talking in circles saying "we can do it" without providing any type of logical insight on how we will do it. I expect more Cavs fans to be in Bulls thread lowkey bashing. It's a ploy to tear down one player and continue to uplift the perrineal loser they have in Cleveland.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-22-2013 at 11:28 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #96
space
space
 Javon23 said:
Rose Troll ladies & gentleman
Ok I'm the one trolling yet you sitting here thinking a team will be able to do the same damage without a player who was giving them 28ppg 7ast 4reb combined in the 1st and 2nd round going into the ECF in 2011. Not to mention coming off the best record in the league. Fast forward to 2013, we have the 5th best seed,missing that MVP player, but we will still be able to be JUST AS GOOD. You're right Jovan I'm the one thats trolling. Just log off clown.

Last edited by Hold That; 02-22-2013 at 11:33 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #97
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
I thought I'd never see this day....

Non-Bulls fans trying their best to say how good the Bulls are while Real Bulls fans say we're barely playoff contenders.

5 years ago '04        #98
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Ok I'm the one trolling yet you sitting here thinking a team will be able to do the same damage without a player who was giving them 28ppg 7ast 4reb combined in the 1st and 2nd round going into the ECF in 2011. Not to mention coming off the best record in the league. Fast forward to 2013, we have the 5th best seed,missing that MVP player, but we will still be able to be JUST AS GOOD. You're right Jovan I'm the one thats trolling. Just log off clown.
When you refer to a player more than the actual team he actually plays on = yes you are a Rose Troll
 5 years ago '04        #99
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
So now you side stepping. I am doing nothing more than calling you out on your inaccuracies
You said the bulls haven't made it out the 1st & 2nd round when in fact they made it to the ECF in 2011.
 Javon23 said:
They have been contending all season without Rose
Excluding the Heat please name a team in the east the Bulls cant beat?
If the playoffs started today the
Heat
Bulls
Pacers
would be the top 3 favorites to make it to the ECF
You said this is without Rose

What's funny is that in one of Javon's previous posts, he says that we are a playoff team without Rose, then says that we are contenders without Rose. Which one is it?

You're response:

Javon23 said:
If you make it to the playoffs = new season = you are contending for a championship
My response:

How can you contend for a championship if you're getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round?
We're still talking about what you said about us being contenders without Rose. I was saying how can we be contenders without Rose when we're getting knocked out this early in the playoffs. NEVER once did I mention anything about 2011 with a healthy Rose like you did.

This n*gga just put us as a top 3 favorite to make it to the ECF without Rose..Over Indiana and the Knicks WITHOUT ROSE. Clearly you don't watch Bulls games. How the fu*k are you gonna tell me and Hold That about our team and you don't even watch Bulls games on a consistent basis like we do?

When I asked you this question (which was referring to us WITHOUT ROSE)

How can you contend for a championship if you're getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round?
You answered by saying this:

Javon23 said:

That was when Rose was healthy and won MVP. Like I said, I mentioned NOTHING about 2011 like you did. We're talking about a team without a healthy Rose, which YOU mentioned...yet when I mention getting knocked out early in the playoffs THIS YEAR WITHOUT ROSE, YOU brought up 2011...So how am I side stepping? Has to be one of the dumbest n*ggas on here..
 5 years ago '11        #100
lefthookright 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
the facts are that the bulls were nice last year without rose. they were the #1 seed in the easter conference. Its hard to say that was because of rose because rose only played a few games.

Dont downplay the team because you are a rose stan. Rose is a good athletic player who plays on a GREAT TEAM. Considering how GREAT y'all make him out to be, The team got the #1 seed without him.the majority of the year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago