Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Javon23 said:
They have been contending all season without Rose
Excluding the Heat please name a team in the east the Bulls cant beat?
If the playoffs started today the
Heat
Bulls
Pacers
would be the top 3 favorites to make it to the ECF
This n*gga just put us as a top 3 favorite to make it to the ECF without Rose..Over Indiana and the Knicks WITHOUT ROSE. Clearly you don't watch Bulls games. How the fu*k are you gonna tell me and Hold That about our team and you don't even watch Bulls games on a consistent basis like we do?

5 years ago '05        #62
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Javon23 said:
Jo Johnson that was unable to take Atlanta anywhere?
Deron Williams that has been non existent in the playoffs?
Brook Lopez? = not worth commenting on
So are you saying Jo Johnson Deron and Brook Lopez are less talented that Deng Boozer and Noah? Really? Because last time I checked Boozer was Deron's running mate, and Deron has a better playoff performance history than Boozer. THATS for sure. Luol Deng hasn't lead the Bulls in anything in the regular season. None of his numbers have went up with Rose out, you think he's going to magically turn it up on more intensified defense? He has never done it before, I doubt he'll do it this year when he's not even having a great season. Where was he last night? Doing his usual Houdini act.

Lopez and Noah are pretty much a wash. At the end of the day, I'll take Deron and Joe Johnson over any other players on the Bulls not named Rose who are more likely to step up and shine in a playoff series, based upon history alone.
 5 years ago '04        #63
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
If you make it to the playoffs = new season = you are contending for a championship
How can you contend for a championship if you're getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round?
 5 years ago '06        #64
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
yall make it sound so easy just to add in big time players at any giving moment

Bulls shouldn't have been floating around 500 Rose's first 2 years
 5 years ago '05        #65
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 knowughetto said:
This n*gga just put us as a top 3 favorite to make it to the ECF without Rose..Over Indiana and the Knicks WITHOUT ROSE. Clearly you don't watch Bulls games. How the fu*k are you gonna tell me and Hold That about our team and you don't even watch Bulls games on a consistent basis like we do?

Sir Charles think yall got a better shot then the Knicks
 5 years ago '04        #66
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 knowughetto said:

What's funny is that in one of Javon's previous posts, he says that we are a playoff team without Rose, then says that we are contenders without Rose. Which one is it?
I see you have Noah who is making $11,050,000 with 3 years over $40 mil left on his contract. & Deng who is making $13,326,700 and has $14,312,125 lef on his contract in your avy.
2 all stars on this alleged bum squad
I am curious to know who would you move to get Rose more help if you was the GM.
 5 years ago '09        #67
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35296 35296
this n*gga javon doesnt watch basketball, why yall entertaining him
 5 years ago '04        #68
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
So are you saying Jo Johnson Deron and Brook Lopez are less talented that Deng Boozer and Noah? Really? Because last time I checked Boozer was Deron's running mate, and Deron has a better playoff performance history than Boozer. THATS for sure. Luol Deng hasn't lead the Bulls in anything in the regular season. None of his numbers have went up with Rose out, you think he's going to magically turn it up on more intensified defense? He has never done it before, I doubt he'll do it this year when he's not even having a great season. Where was he last night? Doing his usual Houdini act.

Lopez and Noah are pretty much a wash. At the end of the day, I'll take Deron and Joe Johnson over any other players on the Bulls not named Rose who are more likely to step up and shine in a playoff series, based upon history alone.
I am saying n comparison to the money they are getting they are overrated
Haven;t done sh*t but get coaches fired and Brook Lopez who

Its funny yall n*ggas have a lot of sh*t to say but have yet to offer any solutions
And again I ask if yall was the GM what moves would yall have made yesterday?
Whos on the trading block?
 5 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 Javon23 said:
So let me get this straight. You are a Bulls fan who just basically admitted that you are writing off the regular season having no faith in your team rather putting all your faith in 1 man sh*tting on your teams management for the alleged lack of help he has when that fool hasn't even played a quarter yet this season.
Do I have faith in this team doing any damage without Rose? Hell no. Why? This team will be completely gassed during the playoffs. As I said, we have to play with optimum intensity to win on most nights. We have to play our key players(who are typically role players) 35-40mpg almost every night because we lack a lot of talented depth. It's not writing them off, it was known coming into this season that they can stead the ship and tread water until Rose comes, but the ship is not leaving the dock to anywhere until Rose is back as captain of that ship.. Thats for sure and has always been known among all Bulls fans. I doubt any of us thought or think this team has a legit chance at doing anything without Rose.
 5 years ago '04        #70
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
So are you saying Jo Johnson Deron and Brook Lopez are less talented that Deng Boozer and Noah? Really? Because last time I checked Boozer was Deron's running mate, and Deron has a better playoff performance history than Boozer. THATS for sure. Luol Deng hasn't lead the Bulls in anything in the regular season. None of his numbers have went up with Rose out, you think he's going to magically turn it up on more intensified defense? He he's never done it before, I doubt he'll do it this year when he's not even having a great season.

Exactly. Deng's numbers have always been the same, with or without Rose. Deng is not a threat to any team..

That n*gga acts like Joe Johnson and Deron Williams are completely trash. Just imagine if we had Joe Johnson on our team with a healthy Rose....everything you said is true though...
 5 years ago '05        #71
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
Getting a lucky deal trading Boozer is the only one Id trade. I like Deng, Noah, Nate and Gibson, maybe add one more player? A SG?

Rose has a good team to work with when he gets back imo, maybe make one or two improvements but the Current Bulls team is far from bad, look at how well they have done. They play hard D and are rarely an easy team to beat. Coach Thibs one of the best in the league to.

Anyways just my two cents, will be interesting as hell to see how the Bulls do once Rose gets back, and how well Rose performs.
 5 years ago '05        #72
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 knowughetto said:
Exactly. Deng's numbers have always been the same, with or without Rose. Deng is not a threat to any team..

That n*gga acts like Joe Johnson and Deron Williams are completely trash. Just imagine if we had Joe Johnson on our team with a healthy Rose....everything you said is true though...
I think you right about Johnson (would be a nice fit) or Eric Gordon would be a nice imo @ the 2
 5 years ago '05        #73
space
space
 Javon23 said:
I am saying n comparison to the money they are getting they are overrated
Haven;t done sh*t but get coaches fired and Brook Lopez who

Its funny yall n*ggas have a lot of sh*t to say but have yet to offer any solutions
And again I ask if yall was the GM what moves would yall have made yesterday?
Whos on the trading block?
Why are you bringing up money? We are discussing basketball talent and what the Bulls have compared to the talent the other teams have. A players salary will not put the ball in the hoop. It's irrelevant to the topic you brought up. You compared talent for talent the Bulls come up short, we just play harder than most teams to make up the talent deficit.

There's tons of things the Bulls could do, but we know that it's unlikely they would do it. Why weren't they actively in the Dwight trade talks? Why not take a risk there? Why aren't we going Eric Gordon, why didn't the Bulls offer everything for Harden, why didn't we pull the trigger on the rumored Evans/#7 pick for Deng. Which turned out to be Barnes and Evans.. We over value Deng once again..

Many solutions can be thrown out, but whats the point? I think we're just waiting to make moves during 2014 or 2015 FA..

Last edited by Hold That; 02-22-2013 at 11:01 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #74
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
I see you have Noah who is making $11,050,000 with 3 years over $40 mil left on his contract. & Deng who is making $13,326,700 and has $14,312,125 lef on his contract in your avy.
2 all stars on this alleged bum squad
I am curious to know who would you move to get Rose more help if you was the GM.
When did I say that we had a bum squad? Don't put words in my mouth. They did make the all-star game, but they're not game changers. They're not players that are true threats on the offensive side of the court. They can't create shots for themselves and others.

And to answer your question, I mentioned in one of my previous posts that I wish we had an OJ Mayo/Jamaal Crawford/James Harden type player to help with Rose...and/or getting Kevin Love to take the pressure off Rose as well...As far as who I would've moved, I would've moved Boozer, Rip, or Kirk..2 of those 3 to be exact..
 5 years ago '04        #75
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Do I have faith in this team doing any damage without Rose? Hell no. Why? This team will be completely gassed during the playoffs. As I said, we have to play with optimum intensity to win on most nights. We have to play our key players(who are typically role players) 35-40mpg almost every night because we lack a lot of talented depth. It's not writing them off, it was known coming into this season that they can stead the ship and tread water until Rose comes, but the ship is not leaving the dock to anywhere until Rose is back as captain of that ship.. Thats for sure and has always been known among all Bulls fans. I doubt any of us thought or think this team has a legit chance at doing anything without Rose.
It is writing them off.
When Rose came back as captain of the ship last season he got benched in one of their biggest games. Rose definitely by far has a lot to prove in his comeback.
 5 years ago '04        #76
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
Sir Charles think yall got a better shot then the Knicks
WITHOUT ROSE? Hell no... WITH ROSE? Yes, easily..but we're still not getting past Miami with a healthy Rose. He still needs help.
 5 years ago '04        #77
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
So are you saying Jo Johnson Deron and Brook Lopez are less talented that Deng Boozer and Noah? Really?
I am saying the Bulls have a better balanced consistent team compared to the NETs
 5 years ago '04        #78
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:
How can you contend for a championship if you're getting knocked out in the 1st or 2nd round?
Soooooooooo the Bulls didnt make the ECF in 2011?
 5 years ago '04        #79
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 katalist said:
I think you right about Johnson (would be a nice fit) or Eric Gordon would be a nice imo @ the 2

That's what I'm saying...We get a nice 2 guard of their caliber that run the court with Rose, be that consistent 2nd scorer, and create shots, we would be real good...
 5 years ago '05        #80
space
space
 Javon23 said:
It is writing them off.
When Rose came back as captain of the ship last season he got benched in one of their biggest games. Rose definitely by far has a lot to prove in his comeback.
It's not writing them off it's just being realistic. There's no sense of "pretending" this team is capable of doing damage in the playoffs without their best player when they realistically wont. We MIGHT be able to squeak out of the first round but that will be a grueling series due to our inflated playoff seed.

And yes I agree Rose has a lot to prove when coming back. He's got to prove he's still a top 5 talent(which he will). He's going to be rusty out the gate, but he's trying to shake off that rust by practicing more and not coming back as soon as Shump and Rubio did. Which is smart.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
129 comments
2 days ago