Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #41
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
 hood135 said:
1. You and I both know that the Bulls can not beat the Heat even with a healthy D. Rose. Great team. Not enough talent. Organization thinking like you but know that they don't have enough but refuse to move because they have a good product and are making money regardless.

2. The comparison for the two organizations came from the lack of activity in the front office. I don't care what the teams looked like without them. All I'm saying is, neither got the pieces they need/needed to win a championship and it is my belief that a lot of these teams are content and their non-action proves it.
1. Name another organization in the league with more "talent" than the Heat?
2. The Cleveland Cavs went above and beyond to satisfy Lebron James who like Chris Ball had veto power of all trade moves.
Fact: Lebron supported the Jamison trade over Amare why? because he didn't want to give up his boy JJ Hickson at the time. Best record in the league Brons last 2 years in Cleveland and the Cavs back then had the cap space to bring in another elite player but were put in a awkward position because those elite players & Cleveland had no indication of what Lebron wanted to do. The Cavs now have the best salary cap situation in the league the next 2 years because they made the right moves. Lebron's decision was made regardless of what Cleveland did or didnt do.
3. Again The Bulls right now are contending without their MVP the same MVP that got benched last season in the clutch against Miami.
 5 years ago '04        #42
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Javon23 said:
2. The Cleveland Cavs went above and beyond to satisfy Lebron James who like Chris Ball had veto power of all trade moves.
Fact: Lebron supported the Jamison trade over Amare why? because he didn't want to give up his boy JJ Hickson at the time. Best record in the league Brons last 2 years in Cleveland and the Cavs back then had the cap space to bring in another elite player but were put in a awkward position because those elite players & Cleveland had no indication of what Lebron wanted to do. The Cavs now have the best salary cap situation in the league the next 2 years because they made the right moves. Lebron's decision was made regardless of what Cleveland did or didnt do.
3. Again The Bulls right now are contending without their MVP the same MVP that got benched last season in the clutch against Miami.
Did you just say that we're contending without Rose?

5 years ago '05        #43
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
He's not lying but he chose the wrong moment to do it on. On top of that, if he's going to come out with this, be thorough, call the other players out, and even mention the ones you like traded here..

I can't knock Reggie Rose for pointing out something that has routinely pissed me off throughout the years. Also if the Bulls try to do the all "iverson" & "KG" type of cast, I wouldn't be mad at Rose for leaving. It would suck, because I'm not rooting for any other team but the Bulls, at the end of the day, I can't hate on a man who wants control of his own legacy. LeBron pretty much opened our eyes to that.
 5 years ago '04        #44
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:

31-23
2 games back from the top of the Central Division = Yes
Do I believe the Bulls can beat the Knicks, Pacers, Nets, Hawks & Celtics in a 7 Game Series?
Yes
 5 years ago '05        #45
space
space
 knowughetto said:

I hope he's just saying "playoff contendors" and really not talking about "championship contending" he can't be that dumb..
 5 years ago '06        #46
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Javon23 said:
Cool beans man. I can't tell you anything about your Cavs. Seriously. I concede. I still believe that the Bulls can't win without adding better pieces around Rose. His brother had every right to come out and say what he said if he felt like the organization should have made more moves.
 5 years ago '04        #47
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
n*ggas act like the Bulls got one of the most garbage squads in the league
and are there players out there available that I didn't know about?
If yall were the GM please tell me what move yall would of made in regards to who was available.
The moves yall want made are off season moves no in season
 5 years ago '04        #48
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
31-23
Do I believe the Bulls can beat the Knicks, Pacers, Nets, Hawks & Celtics in a 7 Game Series?
Yes
We are the 5th seed in the playoffs and we're not gonna make it to the Eastern Conference Finals without Rose. Last time I checked, a 5th seed doesn't doesn't make you a contender, UNLESS they're able to make it to at least the conference finals. I don't think you watched the playoffs last year when we had to play Philly when Rose went down...and you're still saying that we can contend without Rose?
 5 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 Javon23 said:
31-23
Yes
Bulls aren't beating any team who has Melo without Rose. PERIOD. Bulls likely aren't beating any team in a 7 game series that has Joe Johns Brook Lopez and DWill, the Bulls arren't beating any team that has the quality depth that the Pacers have without Rose. Take Rose off of that 2011 playoff team against the Pacers and the Pacers beat us 4-1 in that series. Take Rose off that playoff series against the Hawks in 2011 they beat us 4-2 in that series. It would be no different from the 76ers series.

In the playoffs role players become game planned and weakness become exposed. Deng can't consistently create his own shot, Noah is not a scoring offensive threat, and Boozer has sucked in the playoffs dating back to his Utah days. Yet this team is beating a healthy Knicks,Nets, & Pacers team without a top 5 player like Rose? Let me get that sh*t you're smoking.

Thibs is a good enough coach to where we can surprise and out work many teams during the regular season, you can steal a lot of wins if you play hard every single night. A lot of teams don't because they get by on talent in most cases. But when the playoffs come, and when EVERYONE is turned up, then it becomes a talent factor. And if we look over the course of NBA history, the team with the most talent always wins, not the team with the most over achievers.
 5 years ago '04        #50
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
I hope he's just saying "playoff contendors" and really not talking about "championship contending" he can't be that dumb..

When someone says contenders, you would normally think about contending for championships...but I agree with what you said. I hope hes saying the same thing...
 5 years ago '04        #51
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Bulls aren't beating any team who has Melo without Rose. PERIOD. Bulls likely aren't beating any team in a 7 game series that has Joe Johns Brook Lopez and DWill, the Bulls arren't beating any team that has the quality depth that the Pacers have without Rose. Take Rose off of that 2011 playoff team against the Pacers and the Pacers beat us 4-1 in that series. Take Rose off that playoff series against the Hawks in 2011 they beat us 4-2 in that series. It would be no different from the 76ers series.

In the playoffs role players become game planned and weakness become exposed. Deng can't consistently create his own shot, Noah is not a scoring offensive threat, and Boozer has sucked in the playoffs dating back to his Utah days. Yet this team is beating a healthy Knicks,Nets, & Pacers team without a top 5 player like Rose? Let me get that sh*t you're smoking.

Thibs is a good enough coach to where we can surprise and out work many teams during the regular season, you can steal a lot of wins if you play hard every single night. A lot of teams don't because they get by on talent in most cases. But when the playoffs come, and when EVERYONE is turned up, then it becomes a talent factor. And if we look over the course of NBA history, the team with the most talent always wins, not the team with the most over achievers.

What's funny is that in one of Javon's previous posts, he says that we are a playoff team without Rose, then says that we are contenders without Rose. Which one is it?
 5 years ago '04        #52
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:
We are the 5th seed in the playoffs and we're not gonna make it to the Eastern Conference Finals without Rose. Last time I checked, a 5th seed doesn't doesn't make you a contender, UNLESS they're able to make it to at least the conference finals. I don't think you watched the playoffs last year when we had to play Philly when Rose went down...and you're still saying that we can contend without Rose?
They have been contending all season without Rose
Excluding the Heat please name a team in the east the Bulls cant beat?
If the playoffs started today the
Heat
Bulls
Pacers
would be the top 3 favorites to make it to the ECF
 5 years ago '04        #53
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
Bulls aren't beating any team who has Melo without Rose.
Melo???
This Melo???
 5 years ago '04        #54
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:

Jo Johnson that was unable to take Atlanta anywhere?
Deron Williams that has been non existent in the playoffs?
Brook Lopez? = not worth commenting on
 5 years ago '05        #55
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
How can you be mad at the Bulls? I mean seriously.... Rose been out for how ever long and the Bulls still winning is pretty impressive. They play hard defense and ya gotta respect what they have been able to do without Rose. That dude Nate Robinson been k!llin it this year. Glad I got league pass and been able to watch some of them Bulls games without Rose. Whole team should be extremely happy with how they have played.

Youd think that a team doing this well without ROSE, people would be excited to see what Rose can add to this hard working group of guys. You cannot always improve, what you can do is not get worse. Sure they might not do much in the playoffs if Rose is not there, but as is I dont see alot that they can do while Rose is injured. They might not do sh*t this year in the playoffs but for me one of the feel good stories this year has been how hard and how well the Bulls have played without Rose.

Javon isnt the only one that thinks the 3 teams that are favorites to move on in the east this playoffs is Heat, Pacers and Bulls, Barkley been saying he doesn't like the Knicks and that he would take The Bulls over them. Is he right? I have No idea, but Javon is far from the only one to think they are a top 3 team in the east even without Rose.

Last edited by katalist; 02-22-2013 at 10:49 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 Javon23 said:
They have been contending all season without Rose
Excluding the Heat please name a team in the east the Bulls cant beat?
If the playoffs started today the
Heat
Bulls
Pacers
would be the top 3 favorites to make it to the ECF
We play playoff style intensity defense in the reg season. When other teams start to turn up their defense due to the playoffs, we will struggle to match them offensively. It's been like that all year, especially when teams match our energy we almost ALWAYS lose. Both teams play hard in the playoffs, and thats something we take advantage of in the regular season, something we wont be able to during the playoffs. Bulls aren't going anywhere in the playoffs without Rose. History teaches us that. You really think the Bulls would have this same record if they played out West? The East is probably at one of its lowest points.
 5 years ago '04        #57
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 knowughetto said:

What's funny is that in one of Javon's previous posts, he says that we are a playoff team without Rose, then says that we are contenders without Rose. Which one is it?
If you make it to the playoffs = new season = you are contending for a championship
 5 years ago '09        #58
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,428 | Props total: 35320 35320
javon gettin owned in here
 5 years ago '04        #59
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
We play playoff style intensity defense in the reg season. When other teams start to turn up their defense due to the playoffs, we will struggle to match them offensively. It's been like that all year, especially when teams match our energy we almost ALWAYS lose. Both teams play hard in the playoffs, and thats something we take advantage of in the regular season, something we wont be able to during the playoffs. Bulls aren't going anywhere in the playoffs without Rose. History teaches us that. You really think the Bulls would have this same record if they played out West? The East is probably at one of its lowest points.
So are you now sh*tting on the East or just the Bulls?
You are confused
 5 years ago '04        #60
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 #TheReturn said:
So let me get this straight. You are a Bulls fan who just basically admitted that you are writing off the regular season having no faith in your team rather putting all your faith in 1 man sh*tting on your teams management for the alleged lack of help he has when that fool hasn't even played a quarter yet this season.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy