Young Vito Takes The Witness Stand In The Killing Death Of Slim Dunkin

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 castro said:
so waka got into a f!ght n came out wit a black eye ?

have you ever been in a f!ght yourself ? you come out wit battle wounds...bloody nose..black eye..marks..etc

waka said he smashed slick pulla n everybody was sayin slick pulla sucker punched flocka

slick pulla is a nobody in atlanta , wat he ever do for atlanta?

CTE is pus*y

Gucci popped jeezy boy , went to his home town n performed

Game did the undertaker tombstone on 2Eleven at wayne bday bash in cali

Meek Mill artist Louie V snuffed Tone Trump in Philly

Freddie Gibbs left CTE cuz they fake

can give a fu*k bout the CTE Vs. Bricksquad sh*t...Some shady characters in both and yall n*ggas takin sides like yall in these n*ggas circles. I just wanna point out your Tone Trump comment. The n*gga got JUMPED and they barely did damage. lol You dont get "cool points" for jumping someone and you look even more weak when you barely do damage to the n*gga. 2 n*ggas coming at him, no real solid blows and he still standing lol.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by KleanKutt100; 02-23-2013 at 05:07 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #142
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
video private???
 02-23-2013, 05:25 AM         #143
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who rip the vid, up that sh*t
 5 years ago '11        #144
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 264 264
rip dunk. rip phat. they was the future
 5 years ago '10        #145
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
A n*gga go to sleep come back and it's up there!

Twin4real said:
if you were not in that studio then you truly don't know what happened, so i won't even a.ssume how things went down. its crazy that no witnesses will come forward, so whatever vito has a huge advantage.

one thing though n*ggas need to stop speaking on sh*t they know nothing about. vito does have a criminal history and he was not riding around the city like nothing happened. the police made an announcement on the news that vito needs to turn himself in because they feared for his life. everybody knew he was a marked man.

before i go amen is a fu*k n*gga straight up. the only people that say they hate bullies are geeks. talking about he from atlanta bi*ch you prob stay in snellville. you need ya face smashed in for the disrespectful sh*t you on here say.

Mainly what I been saying folk. None of us was there. Don't see why n*ggas takin sides.....

ALLEEK said:
Actually in the state of GA a verbal threat is a felony....so when he said that sh*t he already was done for. They have something here called "Terroristic threats" sir....GA is on some bullsh*t with that law....I said it on here before, and i'll say it again some n*gga had me f!ghting that bullsh*t off awhile back. Detectives came to my house simply cause I told a n*gga I was gone knock him the fu*k out next time I saw him.....I literally said "Next time I see you ima knock you the fu*k out"....n*gga got scared and called the cops, next morning 2 detectives are on my door step wanting to talk with me

Say Dunk LIVED...and something happened to Vito...all they would have to do is reference that night where he recorded a song dissing him and dude would be getting tried in court over his lyrics....

As fu*ked up as it is...a smart lawyer could flip that in someones defense.

Yeah the rain here is insane right now, I been knocked out since about 9pm from a Sour nap ...me an shorty got straight fu*ked up...go to the steakhouse and eat good and pass out...I wake up hearing booms an sh*t thinking its the end of the world

Rolling up that follow up power nap

Plead the 5th!
Ahhhh! The judge ran the jury out soon as th was uttered from my lips. I think I fu*ked their case up and can't ever get into trouble here or they gone try to hang my a.ss.

Amen7 said:
Vito should be the spokesman for bullying after he beats this case. You dont scare me little fellow,youre just a loud mouth coward upset that your role model got a cap bust in his a.ss for trying to be a tough guy. You see where it got him. If i saw you offline i'd scare you straight,fu*kn f*ggot
nah homie, you got the right one, that n*gga Twin aint no hoe.

Twin4real said:
fu*k all that dumb sh*t you talking, you in atlanta im atlanta please scare me straight n*gga.

matter fact just hit my pm all this rain suppose to be over wit tomorrow so let me know what the move is.

on the real folk......jus keep getting your money on & dismiss that bullsh*t

Amen7 said:
Youre an overly sensitive E-thug. You would never give your real address because deep down inside you fear me.Youre acting like an animal right now and trust me i wouldnt hesitate to put you to sleep.
I think I remember you goin extra hard in sum Jeezy threads, I'm not sure but you been way past disrespectful the whole thread and n*ggas aint liking that. You don't know who kin to Dunk or know Dunk but you on here celebrating his death now beefing wit my fam. He don't need nobody speaking up for him but fu*k it, I'm talking to you. Just chill out and show some respect. U flexxed out........
 5 years ago '04        #146
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,447 | Props total: 6039 6039
callin somebody e-thug when he ready to meet u and see wat it is dis n*gga amen bout to get slapped on camera
 5 years ago '10        #147
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
callin somebody e-thug when he ready to meet u and see wat it is dis n*gga amen bout to get slapped on camera
Im sellin tickets to watch. BX ATL Beat Down, puttin it on Worldstara and all dat. Turn Up!
 5 years ago '07        #148
castro 392 heat pts392 OP
space
space
$10,578 | Props total: 8638 8638
aight i aint know vito said dunk had a burner on him when they was f!ghtin cuz i dont twitter i was just goin wit wat he said in the video

either way tho , vito initiated the f!ght in the first place

it will def be interestin how this turns out

when they asked waka in an interview about the murderer of slim dunkin he said "i hope he get free"

bricksquad is too deep in the streets n i do believe yung vito will get gunned down
 5 years ago '10        #149
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
Amen went to sleep dreaming about what he was gonna post in here today and look Well damn!

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 02-23-2013 at 09:25 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #150
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
Amen7 = Ted Mundy

thought you n*ggaz would've known that by now
 5 years ago '07        #151
space
space
Amen fu*k up u geek i bet youre yung vitos babymomma or some sh*t

He was also out on bond when he k!lled Slim Dunkin for allegedly threatening a woman and her daughter with a pistol in April 2011. This Hardimon’s ninth arrest, four of which involved a gun.
 5 years ago '07        #152
space
space
he aint about that real life pressure

hes a keyboard warrior
 5 years ago '08        #153
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12166 12166
 kreuzberg61 said:
dunk wanted to punk vito like he did them guys @ 1:15 and got the wrong one and got smoked

RIP
Straight Followers my dudes them n*ggas follow Waka and Slim lead...which is why Vito I think was in the right to squeaze in self defense. Watch this vid these n*ggas dont even think of going int he club till Waka and Slim proceed. Now picture all them n*ggas or even half of em in that studio when all this took place....Vito woulda got drug out and dealing with this sh*t every time he saw them fools.

Amen7 said:
Youre an overly sensitive E-thug. You would never give your real address because deep down inside you fear me.Youre acting like an animal right now and trust me i wouldnt hesitate to put you to sleep.
 Twin4real said:
I stay in adamsville you can meet me at wilson mill park its right next to adamsville elementary which is located at 286 wilson mill rd atlanta,GA 30331.

These n*ggas and the 2 Castro's had a n*gga rolling
 5 years ago '12        #154
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
 whitesand said:
I'd slap the sh*t outta you. I don't even know him personally and I would beat the sh*t outta you. Shut the fu*k up you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
damn feelings caught
 5 years ago '04        #155
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
space
$12,339 | Props total: 11060 11060
Vids are private.
 5 years ago '06        #156
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 1169 1169
can someone re-up this, vid is now private
 5 years ago '12        #157
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,394 | Props total: 19883 19883
these atl f*gget n*ggas
 5 years ago '11        #158
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,200 | Props total: 90 90
 Amen7 said:
I already did secondly i'd rather go somewhere with no cameras. Theres hidden cameras all around them parks for them folk to check out illegal activity.If that dude is bold he'll give me his door number.
lol @ this sh*t

This the type of n*gga that'll be like "Hold on, that may be a undercover cop over there" in the beginning & middle of a f!ght.
 5 years ago '07        #159
space
space
this amen7 kid obviously trollin his heart out...lame a.ss n*gga

somebody ban this dude
 5 years ago '06        #160
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,453 | Props total: 2647 2647
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
damn he hit him wit the FN-57??

them bi*ches can shoot through vests... I know that sh*t hurt
you cant determine that off the gun, only the ammunition...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago