most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 Trilluminati GA said:
none of us was there tho........so who knows?
I jus wish this rain would stop cuzz sum hoes wanna throw dat ahhhh and they talking bout it might flood in Albany again.
 5 years ago '07        #122
castro 392 heat pts392 OP
space
space
$10,578 | Props total: 8638 8638
 castro13 said:
i paid my respects to dunk in another thread, being that he's originally from Detroit.

with that said, I KNOW his mentality. I WAS HIS MENTALITY, until i got older, and my uncle got k!lled from impulsive actions, I changed.

he tried to punk this n*gga Vito. threw the 20 at him on some "ain't sh*t to a boss" (DETROIT sh*t!). got in the booth c*cky as fu*k with the pistol on him started dissing vito thinkin he was a fu*k n*gga. vito probably confronted him about the diss, and thats where things went wrong. they got into a f!ght, dunk had his sh*t, vito had his. VITO upped first... and the rest is history..

but i wasn't there. who knows.
why do u keep sayin dunk had a gun on him ? dunk aint have a gun on him

vito never said dunk had a gun on him... lol u high bruh

u slow forreal
 5 years ago '05        #123
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 castro said:
rappers say they gonna k!ll each other on diss tracks all the time , why aint nobody get locked up for it ?

cause no one pressing charges, but if you would say "imma shoot yarkone when i see him" or anything along those lines,, I could press charges of death threats , not that I would or any rapper for that matter but those are often the times when rap beef escalate and spill out of the booth.

I dont think vito gonna get the full wrath of the law but saying he gonna walk on self defense is kinda having ur hopes high.
 5 years ago '04        #124
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
 castro said:
why do u keep sayin dunk had a gun on him ? dunk aint have a gun on him

vito never said dunk had a gun on him... lol u high bruh

u slow forreal
he not ordinary bruh
 5 years ago '12        #125
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$20,982 | Props total: 17079 17079
 castro13 said:
dunk rapping about k!llING HIM AND POINTING AT HIM is a crime..

thats a direct threat n*gga.

is n*ggas slow?

bsm all in this thread
 mistadontplay said:
no its not are you dumb or did the system just fu*k u?
 castro said:
verbal threats aint considered a.ssaults

if slim dunkin threatened vito n pointed a gun at him..in that circumstance its an a.ssault
Actually in the state of GA a verbal threat is a felony....so when he said that sh*t he already was done for. They have something here called "Terroristic threats" sir....GA is on some bullsh*t with that law....I said it on here before, and i'll say it again some n*gga had me f!ghting that bullsh*t off awhile back. Detectives came to my house simply cause I told a n*gga I was gone knock him the fu*k out next time I saw him.....I literally said "Next time I see you ima knock you the fu*k out"....n*gga got scared and called the cops, next morning 2 detectives are on my door step wanting to talk with me

Say Dunk LIVED...and something happened to Vito...all they would have to do is reference that night where he recorded a song dissing him and dude would be getting tried in court over his lyrics....

As fu*ked up as it is...a smart lawyer could flip that in someones defense.

Trilluminati GA said:
none of us was there tho........so who knows?
I jus wish this rain would stop cuzz sum hoes wanna throw dat ahhhh and they talking bout it might flood in Albany again.
Yeah the rain here is insane right now, I been knocked out since about 9pm from a Sour nap ...me an shorty got straight fu*ked up...go to the steakhouse and eat good and pass out...I wake up hearing booms an sh*t thinking its the end of the world

Rolling up that follow up power nap

Plead the 5th!
 5 years ago '12        #126
space
space
The castro13 vs castro sh*t is hilarious. n*gga said Amen live in Marietta

Another n*gga called him young vito pops an said go ride around in yo truck. Hilarious
 5 years ago '04        #127
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
dunk wanted to punk vito like he did them guys @ 1:15 and got the wrong one and got smoked

[video - click to view]

RIP
 5 years ago '12        #128
space
space
 Twin4real said:
fu*k all that dumb sh*t you talking, you in atlanta im atlanta please scare me straight n*gga.
 Amen7 said:
Vito should be the spokesman for bullying after he beats this case. You dont scare me little fellow,youre just a loud mouth coward upset that your role model got a cap bust in his a.ss for trying to be a tough guy. You see where it got him. If i saw you offline i'd scare you straight,fu*kn f*ggot
We got a f!ght

Forreal tho y'all chill that sh*t out n*gga. Ain't no point in even talking like that over back & forth involving other n*ggas neither of us even know.
 5 years ago '04        #129
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418
 YARKONE said:
cause no one pressing charges, but if you would say "imma shoot yarkone when i see him" or anything along those lines,, I could press charges of death threats , not that I would or any rapper for that matter but those are often the times when rap beef escalate and spill out of the booth.

I dont think vito gonna get the full wrath of the law but saying he gonna walk on self defense is kinda having ur hopes high.
so its basically freedom of speech until u make a threat, then its not freedom of speech no more...
 5 years ago '12        #130
space
space
 Twin4real said:
naw he said he would scare me straight in real life so either he gone put up or shut up. i got sh*t to do between 3-6pm tomorrow so anything before or after that i'm wit it.
My n*gga dont lose your cool though. You good folks pimp, n*ggas ain't really worth all the energy like that.

Its the weekend, smoke a little something, drink a little something, and say fu*k all the dumb sh*t. Alls well fam lol

if you hit that n*gga with the chopper though I need to be there. BX ATL on Worldstar str8 clownin
 5 years ago '07        #131
OG Perez 16 heat pts16
space
space
$42,504 | Props total: 10804 10804
 castro said:
n*gga are u dumb

CTE bum a.ss n*ggas everybody know bricksquad smash CTE

bricksquad got n*ggas ALL over states.....NY..CALI...MICHIGAN

there is prolly no other rap crew bigger than bricksquad right now
Pretty much. Brick squad got deep as fu*k in NY. I'm in Long Island and Frenchie is from a town over and put mad people on

I be goin to my barbers sitting smoking a blunt with Frenchie while I'm gettin a cut
 5 years ago '04        #132
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418
yall n*ggas aint finna f!ght so dead it
 5 years ago '10        #133
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20802 20802
 Amen7 said:
Keep it up and you'll be the newest member of the dirt gang.Dunk already learned the true meaning of it.
 Twin4real said:
Wats the move n*gga?!?
Y'all tripping for no reason.

Bout to meet up and f!ght when the basis of this thread is about a rapper k!lling another rapper for previous sh*t talking.

How ironic and moronic would it be to meet up to scrap?

It's 4 am, just make some breakfast and hit a blunt
 5 years ago '12        #134
space
space
 Twin4real said:
Handle my b.i. and i got them same kind of guns like t.i.

That is a shawty lo line not anything pertaining to me
 Amen7 said:
Keep it up and you'll be the newest member of the dirt gang.Dunk already learned the true meaning of it.
 Amen7 said:
That kid knows better.He's just your typical E-thug no sweat there.Now back to the topic.Vito will beat this case easily.
 Twin4real said:
I stay in adamsville you can meet me at wilson mill park its right next to adamsville elementary which is located at 286 wilson mill rd atlanta,GA 30331.
Im literally begging y'all n*ggas to back up off this sh*t fam
 5 years ago '11        #135
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 S W A G said:
All over some damn candy

RIP SLIM DUNKIN

In Gucci's eyes he will always be one of the greatest
I can't even watch this. fu*k whoever made the decision not to send that n*gga to grady. He woulda lived. And they waited to help him because of Gucci legal situation?! fu*k THEM!!!!
 5 years ago '11        #136
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 waveycee said:
Looks like that Slim Dunkin guy was a c*cky arrogant guy running around acting like a d!ck and stole candy from the wrong mofo and got that work..kinda rooting for Vito to beat the case!
I'd slap the sh*t outta you. I don't even know him personally and I would beat the sh*t outta you. Shut the fu*k up you bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '04        #137
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
idiots in here e-beefin'... this can't be life...

stop it right now

gotta hit y'all wit a little wisdom from louis farrakhan... the black family day speech!

starts at 1:45

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #138
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Amen7 said:
This is to the 2 bi*ches @brooklynbi*ch and @castro What reason would i have to lie on a thread? lol n*gga fu*k you and dunkin,that bi*ch got what he deserved. Maybe wacka flocka a.ss is next. death to bullies. Came n that man establishment trying to disrespect him and ruin something he built .He shouldve aimed at his head an squeezed the trigger more than once. Dunkin needed to be disciplined.

Dunkin was a damn **** just like his illiterate a.ss friend wacka flocka. Their names tell you all you need to know about them. And i'd make dunkins mom my own person throat gagger. Shes as.lut. Her son is a reflection of her. She raised this piece of sh*t. All bullies deserve to die. Wacka flocka tried to Punk Wiz for NO REASON. Sayin his music is nothing but hype and he aint good. But this is the same n*gga that self admittedly said he cant rap. I hate ghetto trash. death to all of em.

FREE YOUNG VITO! FINISH THE JOB!
Let me know when you in ATL
 5 years ago '11        #139
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
 Amen7 said:
Youre an overly sensitive E-thug. You would never give your real address because deep down inside you fear me.Youre acting like an animal right now and trust me i wouldnt hesitate to put you to sleep.
You a bi*ch boy! Meet @ the address mentioned and we'll see who's scared
 5 years ago '12        #140
KleanKutt100 151 heat pts151
space
space
$4,717 | Props total: 2570 2570
 castro said:

young vito pops is that you ?

just cuz youre 6'8 means you can k!ll someone EASILY ? lol stop it 5

slim dunk aint throw up gang signs n pistols in NO video on youtube

matter fact, slim dunk him self would say on tracks that he aint a blood or a crip...HE'S DIRT GANG...they rep BURGUNDY flags

slim might of been affiliated cuz of waka but he wasnt him self... n if he did say anythin about B's in tracks it was just a reference..he HIMSELF aint a blood

plus, this case has nothing to do with gangbanging cuz it wasnt gang related...

it was an argument that escalated into a fist f!ght which young vito got his a.ss beat n vito had to get a gun
Um, bruh. You could be right, this might not have nothing to do with gangbangin but if someone wanted to say Slim Dunkin was a blood they could easily do it.

Jody Breeze got an old diss track on Young Jeezy. People know Jeezy is (or is supposed to be) a Crip. In the diss video, Breeze and everybody got on red...and exactly when he says "And So what you like to gang bang, bi*ch I do the same" they show this in the video

[pic - click to view]

lol you think people WOULDNT believe he is a blood?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy