Young Vito Takes The Witness Stand In The Killing Death Of Slim Dunkin

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
91 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
211 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #101
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 Amen7 said:
This is to the 2 bi*ches @brooklynbi*ch and @castro What reason would i have to lie on a thread? lol n*gga fu*k you and dunkin,that bi*ch got what he deserved. Maybe wacka flocka a.ss is next. death to bullies. Came n that man establishment trying to disrespect him and ruin something he built .He shouldve aimed at his head an squeezed the trigger more than once. Dunkin needed to be disciplined.

Dunkin was a damn **** just like his illiterate a.ss friend wacka flocka. Their names tell you all you need to know about them. And i'd make dunkins mom my own person throat gagger. Shes as.lut. Her son is a reflection of her. She raised this piece of sh*t. All bullies deserve to die. Wacka flocka tried to Punk Wiz for NO REASON. Sayin his music is nothing but hype and he aint good. But this is the same n*gga that self admittedly said he cant rap. I hate ghetto trash. death to all of em.

FREE YOUNG VITO! FINISH THE JOB!
eThuggin at its finest...this n*gga is a bi*ch gtfoh
 5 years ago '07        #102
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
vito is not gettin off homie... even though slim stole some candy he did pay for it and didnt get change back ... and he was doin a verse in the booth about duude , not tryina f!ght him... vito should have not said sh*t after getting paid for the candy , or better yet not take the money for the candy and ask dunk to leave the studio. dunk paid for studio time , and as a customer , he was entitled to have private time to do his art without the random employee who isnt a producer or engineer showing up in the engineering booth, and disrupting the artistic expression ... vito initiated the conflict by entering the engineering booth which he had no business doing unless another crime had taken place. dunk rapping about k!lling him is not a crime ....

vito acted out of pride , remember when he said dunk looked at him like who is this guy and who is he talking to? , thats evidence that he felt as if dunk was trying to come up in his studio and not respect him... which is delusional of vito for one, and also isnt a crime... vito let his pride get the best of him... he should have not entered the booth after getting that dub for the candy... and to be more correct , he was unethical in taking the dub.. he should have insisted dunk get his change back, and maybe dunk wouldve had respect for him as an honest business man and not been rapping about k!lling him.. when someone gives you something for free its a test, and accepting it ......is a show of your character....

vito was obviously jealous of dunks success and felt insecure because he is still living in his moms crib, sharing the van... and he overcompensated for that insecurity by bringin a gun to the studio... as a rapper myself i can tell you there is no need for guns in the studio ... and in many successful studios there no guns anywhere... because its a fu*king art business not criminal activity. having one says alot about vito and his intentions when running this studio...

and to dude that said vitos demeanor exutes an innocence , you are wrong..vito is dumb as fu*k ..too relaxed and not thinking how he is incriminating himself , his problem is that he thinks he was in the right by going into that booth... he still doesnt get it. and he said statements that show he had a jealousy and animosity toward dunkin....

dunkins only wrong was stealing candy, which dumb a.ss vito admitted himself that he thought was free, so it looks like it was a mistake and not purposeful... , not to mention it was an act for which he complied with orders for and paid, thus redeeming himself... i can a.ssure you if vito gave dunk his change back and never entered that booth again , no f!ght woudve happened.

jussayin...

vito is in the wrong , and his character is flawed, 7 deadly sins , he showed greed by taking the extra money, pride by entering the booth, and a bit of jealousy is evident here...

and i dont listen 2 either of these n*ggas , never even heard them rap.

unbiased.

Last edited by erick derelict; 02-22-2013 at 09:19 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #103
mistadontplay 
space
space
 Amen7 said:
AYE MY n*gga I KNOW DAT ATTORNEY. THATS MAX F'ING HIRSH HERE IN ATLANTA! He represented my brother in a murder trial in 2010! He is the truth his office is downtown,he has a hispanic lady as a lawyer on his team btw she at the desk when you first walk into his office her name is maria. Anybody in atl that has had Max represent them know im telling the truth. This trial will not go on long at all. Save this thread cause all you bi*ches will thank this post after this trial,bank on it!

Max Hirsh is one of the best lawyers in Atl, btw he used to be a prosecutor so he know what strategies they will try to use.

Arguments Max will make is that slim dunkin couldve easily k!lled Vito because he is 6'8 gang member.

Then he will show all the violent youtube vids of Dunk throwing up gang signs and pistols. Vito will beat this case with his eyes closed.
FREE VITO!
n*gga you googled him like sh*t aint nobody represent your brother in no case n*gga had a PD like sh*t. y u lying. a lot of lawyers used to be prosecutors they jump ship when they see how much money they missing out on you sound like a groupie for some n*gga who you just heard about. you talkin bout dunk being violent but your bi*ch a.ss brother k!lled someone so you say n*gga you a clown shut up.
 5 years ago '05        #104
mistadontplay 
space
space
 castro13 said:
dunk rapping about k!llING HIM AND POINTING AT HIM is a crime..

thats a direct threat n*gga.

is n*ggas slow?

bsm all in this thread
no its not are you dumb or did the system just fu*k u?
 5 years ago '10        #105
sm0kex 
space
space
$340 | Props total: 14 14
someones mad ^ RIP DUNK!
 5 years ago '08        #106
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 castro13 said:
he told this man he was going to k!ll him while having a PISTOL on his waist..

thats a threat my n*gga period.

couple that with Dunk's history, and no witnesses. its over... Vito walking.
So if you look at duks History as in the videos even with flocka the f!ght it out Like real n*ggas do I dont understand y people so hateful in this situation If they FOught He shoulda left it at that took his a.ss whoopin request DUnk not be allowed to record there also how many people has Dreds in ATL better yet the US and Jamaica He took sumbody elses word that DUnk was talkin about him HE retailiated first with out talkin it out sh*t dunk tipped him 19 dollars R.I.P. DUNK!!!
 5 years ago '04        #107
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,485 | Props total: 6067 6067
 Amen7 said:
Sounds like most of the wack a.ss rappers in the A" Nothing is unique about this fella at all. Same 123,abc nursery rhyme bullsh*t.The n*gga sucks. Same rap style as the rest of the wack rappers in atl that make the city look bad.
im done responded to yo shell a.ss
 5 years ago '09        #108
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1802 1802
did he get convicted??? someone prop me the answer
 5 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 H4T3W1LL! said:
did he get convicted??? someone prop me the answer
u got jukebox in yo sig
 5 years ago '07        #110
castro 392 heat pts392 OP
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
 castro13 said:
dunk rapping about k!llING HIM AND POINTING AT HIM is a crime..

thats a direct threat n*gga.

is n*ggas slow?

bsm all in this thread
wat are u even talkin about ? rappers say they gonna k!ll each other on diss tracks all the time , why aint nobody get locked up for it ?

castro13 said:
he told this man he was going to k!ll him while having a PISTOL on his waist..

thats a threat my n*gga period.

couple that with Dunk's history, and no witnesses. its over... Vito walking.
slim never had a pistol on his waist

the only slow one is you
 5 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 Amen7 said:
Vito had every right to rid the earth of that direspectful disgusting piece of sh*t. His mother needs to stfu.She is only making herself look dumb testifying.When they asked the ho if she supported his music the dumb bi*ch said yeah. Either way i'd still let her suck my d!ck after i pissed on her sons grave.
you gotta be related to vito

real talk

you a weirdo swingin on vitos nuts like Tarzan n sh*t

keep sayin "free vito" cuz everybody kno when he gettin out he gettin shot up like scarface at the end of the movie
 5 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yea he nice wit that photoshop

5 years ago '07        #113
space
space
lol @ in michigan if someone tells you they gonna k!ll you, you can k!ll them

law doesnt work like that
 5 years ago '12        #114
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,741 | Props total: 610 610
 castro13 said:
yea you dumb n*gga

change ya name, you embarrassing me
 5 years ago '07        #115
space
space
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
that "tip" wasnt no kind act... it was just like him throwin a $20 in his face for no reason

dunk disrespected the sh*t out of him
exactly... and the more i look at it , the more vito is wrong ... you prove that point with what u said...

1. vito felt disrespected and had no business in a customers session...

2. he said himself there was no1 at the concession stand so , really he shud have never said sh*t abut the candy unless he had signs u with prices. how is dunk supposed to know its not free? he said himself they bought the fu*king chairs at a swap meet.. not painting much of a proffesional picture of the place...

and not to mention.. a succesful artist comes to your studio and is paying you , but youre bi*ching about some fu*king candy? whats more imprtant? you are driving off your own business over your feelings of pride

3.those videos show dunk talking.. and sucker punching which is a misdemeanor at most.. not even stomping a guy out or jumping him..fu*kin punching him and running.. he really doesnt seem dangerous at all...

4. hell the fu*k no rapping about k!lling him in a private art session is not a threat .... vito coming to the booth is tho... not to mention he says himself there was more than one guy with dreads there and dunkin was behind a glass window ...wtf....so its feasible dunk wasnt even talking about him... vito is a dumbass

Last edited by erick derelict; 02-22-2013 at 10:42 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #116
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
that "tip" wasnt no kind act... it was just like him throwin a $20 in his face for no reason

dunk disrespected the sh*t out of him
Regardless HE coulda Came at at dunk wrong Also My Moms Always told me Its not wat you say its how you say it If Vito Came at him wrong about the candy bar dunk prolly felt he had to flew and Dropp a whole Dub on it He Felt HE already Paid for the time a Candy bar Would should and Could be free I majored in Recording PRoduction and Interned at a studio you pretty much have to cater to the Artist and do watever they want and make them feel comfortable BECAUSE THEy Drop the BRead and YOu get Paid by them we will see how it pans out but i think if he gets off he need tto go bald and relocate
 5 years ago '07        #117
space
space
 castro13 said:
its a threat and considered a.ssAULT fool

come here and tell someone with a CPL license you're going to k!ll them..

see what happens.
verbal threats aint considered a.ssaults

if slim dunkin threatened vito n pointed a gun at him..in that circumstance its an a.ssault
 5 years ago '10        #118
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13664 13664
none of us was there tho........so who knows?
I jus wish this rain would stop cuzz sum hoes wanna throw dat ahhhh and they talking bout it might flood in Albany again.
 5 years ago '07        #119
space
space
 castro13 said:
i paid my respects to dunk in another thread, being that he's originally from Detroit.

with that said, I KNOW his mentality. I WAS HIS MENTALITY, until i got older, and my uncle got k!lled from impulsive actions, I changed.

he tried to punk this n*gga Vito. threw the 20 at him on some "ain't sh*t to a boss" (DETROIT sh*t!). got in the booth c*cky as fu*k with the pistol on him started dissing vito thinkin he was a fu*k n*gga. vito probably confronted him about the diss, and thats where things went wrong. they got into a f!ght, dunk had his sh*t, vito had his. VITO upped first... and the rest is history..

but i wasn't there. who knows.
exactly...... vito initiated it...
 5 years ago '11        #120
Unknown Dude 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,201 | Props total: 90 90
 Amen7 said:
Sneakin n*ggaz and sh*t to church music

You know the youtube uploader added that music in there...till this day I can't look at that video and the version where they play DJ Khaled "All I Do Is Win" without laughin.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
88 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
189 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago