Young Vito Takes The Witness Stand In The Killing Death Of Slim Dunkin

most viewed right now
 56
I will marry this woman for real.
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #81
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
my young cuzz be bumpin that youn thug, he got a couple verses on that trap god 2 that go in though
Ok cool, Ima peep him out tonite. I heard Dro shout him out on his last tape.

one of the few hard tracks on it


[video - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



@ drake's bi*ch a.ss
 5 years ago '04        #82
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7003 7003
 Trilluminati GA said:
Ok cool, Ima peep him out tonite. I heard Dro shout him out on his last tape.

one of the few hard tracks on it





[pic - click to view]



@ drake's bi*ch a.ss

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:

[pic - click to view]

yoooooooo!
 5 years ago '07        #84
castro 428 heat pts428 OP
space
avatar space
space
$11,349 | Props total: 11407 11407
 Trilluminati GA said:
I agree with most of your posts but the last part, stealing IS initiating a f!ght. Let's be real here....
dunk thought it was free, when vito confronted em about it dunk paid em....

this is how i see it tho..

vito was walkin back to the studio area n some1 told vito that dunk is in the booth recordin n diss vito... vito walked in the studio n dunk in the recordin booth n said "i dont give a fu*k bout ya dreads, ill pop 2 in ya eyes n 1 in ya head"

n i think thats when vito went up in the recordin booth n started f!ghtin wit dunk n lost n had to shoot em...

its obvious that vito initiated the f!ght

so in vitos defense they will try to defend vito usin 2 points

1. the rap dunk said in the booth about shootin em...was it enough of a threat to vito for em to go n attack dunk? i dont think so..thats just a rap if vito really felt threatened he could of left the studio or called the police he aint have to attack dunk

n the 2nd point is addin to the 1st point like "dunk would of actually did wat he said in his rap cuz look at these vids n how bad dunk was" ... shows vid of dunk knockin a dude out...shows vid of dunk talkin about how he will shoot people for bricksquad...etc

i dunno about dunks rap sheet but am jus gonna guess that it wasnt as bad as vitos was...think he had 2 or 3 charges in the past..1 of em he pulled out a gun on his babymomma or some sh*t

that's just how i think ..im just usin logic and wat makes sense to me
 5 years ago '04        #85
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7003 7003
 castro said:
dunk thought it was free, when vito confronted em about it dunk paid em....

this is how i see it tho..

vito was walkin back to the studio area n some1 told vito that dunk is in the booth recordin n diss vito... vito walked in the studio n dunk in the recordin booth n said "i dont give a fu*k bout ya dreads, ill pop 2 in ya eyes n 1 in ya head"

n i think thats when vito went up in the recordin booth n started f!ghtin wit dunk n lost n had to shoot em...

its obvious that vito initiated the f!ght

so in vitos defense they will try to defend vito usin 2 points

1. the rap dunk said in the booth about shootin em...was it enough of a threat to vito for em to go n attack dunk? i dont think so..thats just a rap if vito really felt threatened he could of left the studio or called the police he aint have to attack dunk

n the 2nd point is addin to the 1st point like "dunk would of actually did wat he said in his rap cuz look at these vids n how bad dunk was" ... shows vid of dunk knockin a dude out...shows vid of dunk talkin about how he will shoot people for bricksquad...etc

i dunno about dunks rap sheet but am jus gonna guess that it wasnt as bad as vitos was...think he had 2 or 3 charges in the past..1 of em he pulled out a gun on his babymomma or some sh*t

that's just how i think ..im just usin logic and wat makes sense to me
 5 years ago '04        #86
HOTtubTONY 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$997 | Props total: 159 159
 Amen7 said:
AYE MY n*gga I KNOW DAT ATTORNEY. THATS MAX F'ING HIRSH HERE IN ATLANTA! He represented my brother in a murder trial in 2010! He is the truth his office is downtown,he has a hispanic lady as a lawyer on his team btw she at the desk when you first walk into his office her name is maria. Anybody in atl that has had Max represent them know im telling the truth. This trial will not go on long at all. Save this thread cause all you bi*ches will thank this post after this trial,bank on it!

Max Hirsh is one of the best lawyers in Atl, btw he used to be a prosecutor so he know what strategies they will try to use.

Arguments Max will make is that slim dunkin couldve easily k!lled Vito because he is 6'8 gang member.

Then he will show all the violent youtube vids of Dunk throwing up gang signs and pistols. Vito will beat this case with his eyes closed.
FREE VITO!

Shut up! You probably from MArietta or some fu*k else where...


[pic - click to view]



Ya bish!
 5 years ago '10        #87
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 castro said:
dunk thought it was free, when vito confronted em about it dunk paid em....

this is how i see it tho..

vito was walkin back to the studio area n some1 told vito that dunk is in the booth recordin n diss vito... vito walked in the studio n dunk in the recordin booth n said "i dont give a fu*k bout ya dreads, ill pop 2 in ya eyes n 1 in ya head"

n i think thats when vito went up in the recordin booth n started f!ghtin wit dunk n lost n had to shoot em...

its obvious that vito initiated the f!ght

so in vitos defense they will try to defend vito usin 2 points

1. the rap dunk said in the booth about shootin em...was it enough of a threat to vito for em to go n attack dunk? i dont think so..thats just a rap if vito really felt threatened he could of left the studio or called the police he aint have to attack dunk

n the 2nd point is addin to the 1st point like "dunk would of actually did wat he said in his rap cuz look at these vids n how bad dunk was" ... shows vid of dunk knockin a dude out...shows vid of dunk talkin about how he will shoot people for bricksquad...etc

i dunno about dunks rap sheet but am jus gonna guess that it wasnt as bad as vitos was...think he had 2 or 3 charges in the past..1 of em he pulled out a gun on his babymomma or some sh*t

that's just how i think ..im just usin logic and wat makes sense to me
none of it makes sense to me breh
 5 years ago '04        #88
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7003 7003
 twebb said:
Shut up! You probably from MArietta or some fu*k else where...


[pic - click to view]



Ya bish!
 5 years ago '10        #89
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
Aye while we on the topic of ATL rappers, what ya'll think about Young Scooter?
 5 years ago '04        #90
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7003 7003
 Gouki said:
Aye while we on the topic of ATL rappers, what ya'll think about Young Scooter?
count up
 5 years ago '10        #91
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
 Amen7 said:
Young scooter is probably the worse rapper in atlanta,n*gga got no lyrical skill whatsoever. Straight garbage. Only the illiterates and the uneducated listen to him. Rappers like him is why people think the south is garbage. Nobody from the atlanta bricksquad can rap. There a reason none of em will ever make it
I officially hate you.


[pic - click to view]



Black Migo!
 5 years ago '12        #92
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 14 14
 Gouki said:
Aye while we on the topic of ATL rappers, what ya'll think about Young Scooter?
I ain't fu*k wit him at first but he's grown on me after hearin' him on Trap God.
 5 years ago '10        #93
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 Amen7 said:
Young scooter is probably the worse rapper in atlanta,n*gga got no lyrical skill whatsoever. Straight garbage. Only the illiterates and the uneducated listen to him. Rappers like him is why people think the south is garbage. Nobody from the atlanta bricksquad can rap. Theres a reason none of em will ever make it

Vito will remain victorious after this easy defeat. He should drop more music afterwards while his street cred is through the roof
folk! why you goin so hard in the hate in here?
 5 years ago '10        #94
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 268 268
 Nissan Cima said:
I ain't fu*k wit him at first but he's grown on me after hearin' him on Trap God.



[video - click to view]


This dat get up and grind music.
 5 years ago '04        #95
ATLDOPEBOI30 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$33,370 | Props total: 7003 7003

[video - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #96
Nissan Cima 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 14 14
 Gouki said:




This dat get up and grind music.


That song is just too hard... sh*t don't make no sense.
 5 years ago '05        #97
mistadontplay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 1 1
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
damn he hit him wit the FN-57??

them bi*ches can shoot through vests... I know that sh*t hurt
yes they can. i love mine. if you got level 5 kevlar with a extra plate then its gonna stop it
 5 years ago '05        #98
mistadontplay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 1 1
upload non private videos so n*ggaz can watch that sh*t
 5 years ago '10        #99
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
amen = young jeezy?


 5 years ago '05        #100
mistadontplay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 1 1
 Amen7 said:
This is to the 2 bi*ches @brooklynbi*ch and @castro What reason would i have to lie on a thread? lol n*gga fu*k you and dunkin,that bi*ch got what he deserved. Maybe wacka flocka a.ss is next. death to bullies. Came n that man establishment trying to disrespect him and ruin something he built .He shouldve aimed at his head an squeezed the trigger more than once. Dunkin needed to be disciplined.

Dunkin was a damn **** just like his illiterate a.ss friend wacka flocka. Their names tell you all you need to know about them. And i'd make dunkins mom my own person throat gagger. Shes as.lut. Her son is a reflection of her. She raised this piece of sh*t. All bullies deserve to die. Wacka flocka tried to Punk Wiz for NO REASON. Sayin his music is nothing but hype and he aint good. But this is the same n*gga that self admittedly said he cant rap. I hate ghetto trash. death to all of em.

FREE YOUNG VITO! FINISH THE JOB!
eThuggin at its finest...this n*gga is a bi*ch gtfoh
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy