Young Vito Takes The Witness Stand In The Killing Death Of Slim Dunkin

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
104 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 ErnieB said:
lol if this n*gga got smoked while trying to punk someone over candy
this seems to be exactly what happened
 5 years ago '04        #62
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
 Amen7 said:
And Wacka Flocka boy Chaz Gotti is a snitch. He was outted by the courts as a potential witness.He's not credible though,he has a fu*ked up criminal histpry. Im gonna laugh so hard when Vito beats this case. fu*k bricksquad they suck.

FREE VITO! He got the juice now.

they say in the video that chaz and kenny refused to testify
 5 years ago '05        #63
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,251 | Props total: 8943 8943
 Mike Nitty said:
Sound like an open and shut self-defense case to me.

Vito put sweat into making sure the Studio was up and running.

Dunk feel like he aint have to pay for nothing while he was up in there.

Vito confronts Dunk about taking the candy or whatever and Dunk turns up.

f!ght ensues and Vito squeeze off

Plus if you look at Vito on the stand it just look like he wanna say look Im up here I got nothing to hide, ask me whateveer you want.
Free Vito!
 5 years ago '04        #64
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,477 | Props total: 6064 6064
if only he would have pulled out a bag of weed instead of the gun this wouldnt be goin down right now u took that a.ss beating it should have been over but he didint wanna take that L and smoke a blunt after
 5 years ago '07        #65
castro 392 heat pts392 OP
space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 8667 8667
 Amen7 said:
This is to the 2 bi*ches @brooklynbi*ch and @castro What reason would i have to lie on a thread? lol n*gga fu*k you and dunkin,that bi*ch got what he deserved. Maybe wacka flocka a.ss is next. death to bullies. Came n that man establishment trying to disrespect him and ruin something he built .He shouldve aimed at his head an squeezed the trigger more than once. Dunkin needed to be disciplined.

Dunkin was a damn **** just like his illiterate a.ss friend wacka flocka. Their names tell you all you need to know about them. And i'd make dunkins mom my own person throat gagger. Shes as.lut. Her son is a reflection of her. She raised this piece of sh*t. All bullies deserve to die. Wacka flocka tried to Punk Wiz for NO REASON. Sayin his music is nothing but hype and he aint good. But this is the same n*gga that self admittedly said he cant rap. I hate ghetto trash. death to all of em.

FREE YOUNG VITO! FINISH THE JOB!
u gotta be related to vito

there aint no way u got this much hate towards waka, slim n bricksquad

cant believe we got 1 of vitos family members in here defendin em

that post right there proved u a fu*kin clown

u talkin all that sh*t , y dont u go up to any of em bricksquad n*ggas n talk like that ?

stop all the woofin on these msg boards u sound like a disgruntled geek , that aint nothin but a game to the white people

dunk or flocka must of ran a train on ya mom n sister or some sh*t that gotchu so angry over this case

fu*k outta here pus*y
 5 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 Amen7 said:
The point is for him to even be considered a witness he talked to the cops and they said both of the witnesses would testify,but one of them got locked up and other wont come forward. I think Chaz Gotti is the one thats locked up. He couldve agreed to testify to get a shorter sentence as well. Them brick squad n*ggaz some hoes,they are fake studio gangsters except for the ones in NY and in states where they really gang bang at. People worship Gucci,because he defended himself. That murder aint all what its cracked up to be.Gucci was just trying to save his life.
CHAZ GOTTI AINT LOCKED Up , MATTER FACT HE DROPPED A MIXTAPE 1 WEEK AGO

SHOWS HOW MUCH U KNOW ABOUT ANYTHIN JUST STOP TYPIN YOUNG VITOS DAD N GO RIDE AROUND IN YA TRUCK
 5 years ago '04        #67
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 castro said:

SHOWS HOW MUCH U KNOW ABOUT ANYTHIN JUST STOP TYPIN YOUNG VITOS DAD N GO RIDE AROUND IN YA TRUCK
 5 years ago '05        #68
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Amen7 said:
AYE MY n*gga I KNOW DAT ATTORNEY. THATS MAX F'ING HIRSH HERE IN ATLANTA! He represented my brother in a murder trial in 2010! He is the truth his office is downtown,he has a hispanic lady as a lawyer on his team btw she at the desk when you first walk into his office her name is maria. Anybody in atl that has had Max represent them know im telling the truth. This trial will not go on long at all. Save this thread cause all you bi*ches will thank this post after this trial,bank on it!

Max Hirsh is one of the best lawyers in Atl, btw he used to be a prosecutor so he know what strategies they will try to use.

Arguments Max will make is that slim dunkin couldve easily k!lled Vito because he is 6'8 gang member.

Then he will show all the violent youtube vids of Dunk throwing up gang signs and pistols. Vito will beat this case with his eyes closed.
FREE VITO!
Ur an idiot... I hope they convicted your brother, as your gene pool, is obviously flawed.
 5 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 kenoe212004 said:
 5 years ago '04        #70
space
space
 castro said:

5 years ago '12        #71
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,735 | Props total: 605 605
I don't think Amen7 will be returning to this thread
 5 years ago '10        #72
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Dee352 said:
I don't think Amen7 will be returning to this thread

sh*ts fu*ked up tho. Dunk gone and Vito got his blood on his hand.
 5 years ago '11        #73
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
who the hell is young vito
 5 years ago '05        #74
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Mr X said:
who the hell is young vito
aka Candy Man.
 5 years ago '12        #75
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,475 | Props total: 1290 1290
 castro said:

another one bites the dust

5 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 Gater said:
I'm going to have to dis agree with you..I've had a few altercations with *HITSQUAD* before they blew up...Both at *Figure 8*(18 Older club that use to be in Atlanta)..There's a video on youtube where they was f!ghting or some sh*t(can't find it) but them n*ggas was reckless..it was only a matter of time before one of them ended up shot or in dunk's case..dead. I can understand getting beat up..but if you didn't initiate the f!ght and you defended yourself..nothing else needed to be said
Thats cray cuz HitSquad is noticed as an actual gang in atlanta by police...thats cray that happened to u tho

but Dunk wasnt part of HitSquad...he was affiliated wit em when Kebo Gotti n Grove St was wit flocka..after Kebo fell out wit Flocka...Dunk went wit Flocka..so the HitSquad connection was lost

Lotta people dont kno but Dunk, chaz gotti , flocka n 2 other n*ggas was a group before the whole bricksquad thing called Fab 5

n why are n*ggas in here jumpin to conclusions so quick..the video ended when young vito was talkin about Slim Dunkin bein in the recordin booth rappin n dissin em...he aint say nothin about what happened after that

but a lot of people are sayin that young vito went up in the recordin booth n started f!ghtin wit dunk...so he INITIATED the f!ght...got his a.ss whooped..was salty bout it n shot dunk...

so how can it be SELF DEFENSE when he was the one who initiated the f!ght in the first place?

don't listen to this amen7 clown , just look wat he said about slim dunkins mother n fam...
 5 years ago '10        #77
space
space
 castro said:
Thats cray cuz HitSquad is noticed as an actual gang in atlanta by police...thats cray that happened to u tho

but Dunk wasnt part of HitSquad...he was affiliated wit em when Kebo Gotti n Grove St was wit flocka..after Kebo fell out wit Flocka...Dunk went wit Flocka..so the HitSquad connection was lost

Lotta people dont kno but Dunk, chaz gotti , flocka n 2 other n*ggas was a group before the whole bricksquad thing called Fab 5

n why are n*ggas in here jumpin to conclusions so quick..the video ended when young vito was talkin about Slim Dunkin bein in the recordin booth rappin n dissin em...he aint say nothin about what happened after that

but a lot of people are sayin that young vito went up in the recordin booth n started f!ghtin wit dunk...so he INITIATED the f!ght...got his a.ss whooped..was salty bout it n shot dunk...

so how can it be SELF DEFENSE when he was the one who initiated the f!ght in the first place?

don't listen to this amen7 clown , just look wat he said about slim dunkins mother n fam...
I agree with most of your posts but the last part, stealing IS initiating a f!ght. Let's be real here....
 5 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 Gater said:
I'm going to have to dis agree with you..I've had a few altercations with *HITSQUAD* before they blew up...Both at *Figure 8*(18 Older club that use to be in Atlanta)..There's a video on youtube where they was f!ghting or some sh*t(can't find it) but them n*ggas was reckless..it was only a matter of time before one of them ended up shot or in dunk's case..dead. I can understand getting beat up..but if you didn't initiate the f!ght and you defended yourself..nothing else needed to be said
remember when i first got to north clayton high and hit squad was f!ghtin some other squad but i cant remember but thats round the time waka came to the school and me and him got cool that n*gga was reckless as fu*k bruh him and woo
 5 years ago '10        #79
space
space
this sh*t droppin tonite....

[pic - click to view]

wat this n*gga bout?
 5 years ago '04        #80
space
space
 Trilluminati GA said:
this sh*t droppin tonite....

[pic - click to view]

wat this n*gga bout?
my young cuzz be bumpin that youn thug, he got a couple verses on that trap god 2 that go in though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy