most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Amen7 said:
If he did that sh*t,it would be hilarious. After all the sh*t Gucci keep doing to Jeezy(going to his hometown,dissin his homeboy he k!lled,etc)It would really be a good payback move. It wouldnt surprise me one bit if Jeezy signed Vito or shot a video with him. Just to rub it in.
come on mane lol

ALLEEK said:
Damn sure look like he bout to kick this bi*ch a.ss lmao.

He bout to make this n*gga Vito look like a hero over a concession stand in the studio

Wynsong Cinema gone draft this n*gga
 02-22-2013, 12:33 AM         #42
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude really got k!lled over some candy? lol... fu*king animals
 5 years ago '04        #43
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,113 | Props total: 1150 1150
damn... so n*ggas was sellin candy in the studio

how did the shooting occur?
 5 years ago '04        #44
kreuzberg61 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 133 133
damn... I love Slim Dunkin as a rapper... RIP

but FREE VITO

the two key witnesses hirsh is talkin about are @chazgotti and Kenny aka Kannon who is currently locked up

vito just took his stance against these scumballs!

slim suckerpunching dude in the cte shirt to some throwback spiritual music = case closed

[pic - click to view]

I probably will change my opinion again after hearing the prosecution's argument

ALLEEK said:
Is it just me or does the judge look like he got down syndrome the whole time

In the third video dont hit play, look at the youtube screenshot before u hit play. n*gga look like he bout to go full retard

im high n*gga dont mind me
... funniest sh*t in a long time
 5 years ago '07        #45
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,632 | Props total: 5977 5977
only reason im watching these vids is cuz I wanna know
if homie really died over some damn candy
 5 years ago '08        #46
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12175 12175
 waveycee said:
Looks like that Slim Dunkin guy was a c*cky arrogant guy running around acting like a d!ck and stole candy from the wrong mofo and got that work..kinda rooting for Vito to beat the case!
Sound like an open and shut self-defense case to me.

Vito put sweat into making sure the Studio was up and running.

Dunk feel like he aint have to pay for nothing while he was up in there.

Vito confronts Dunk about taking the candy or whatever and Dunk turns up.

f!ght ensues and Vito squeeze off

Plus if you look at Vito on the stand it just look like he wanna say look Im up here I got nothing to hide, ask me whateveer you want.
 5 years ago '12        #47
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456
 Amen7 said:
One thing i can say about Max is that,that summabi*ch is expensive as hell though. Charged me and my brother's fiance like 25 stacks. Depending on the type of felony you have he charges anywhere from 15 stacks to 25+,BUT every penny was worth it though. My brother free.
First sympton of Ducktales

woo ooo
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #48
space
space
 mike nitty said:
sound like an open and shut self-defense case to me.

Vito put sweat into making sure the studio was up and running.

Vito confronts dunk about taking the candy or whatever and dunk turns up.

f!ght ensues and vito squeeze off

Plus if you look at vito on the stand it just look like he wanna say look im up here i got nothing to hide, ask me whateveer you want.
free vito
 5 years ago '04        #49
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6415 6415
even in murder cases we still got bias in this b!tch
 5 years ago '04        #50
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Mike Nitty said:
Sound like an open and shut self-defense case to me.

Vito put sweat into making sure the Studio was up and running.

Vito confronts Dunk about taking the candy or whatever and Dunk turns up.

f!ght ensues and Vito squeeze off

Plus if you look at Vito on the stand it just look like he wanna say look Im up here I got nothing to hide, ask me whateveer you want.
thought somebody said he got dropped off by his dad or some sh*t
 5 years ago '07        #51
castro 392 heat pts392 OP
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 8639 8639
 Amen7 said:
Slick pulla says otherwise

so waka got into a f!ght n came out wit a black eye ?

have you ever been in a f!ght yourself ? you come out wit battle wounds...bloody nose..black eye..marks..etc

waka said he smashed slick pulla n everybody was sayin slick pulla sucker punched flocka

slick pulla is a nobody in atlanta , wat he ever do for atlanta?

CTE is pus*y

Gucci popped jeezy boy , went to his home town n performed

Game did the undertaker tombstone on 2Eleven at wayne bday bash in cali

Meek Mill artist Louie V snuffed Tone Trump in Philly

Freddie Gibbs left CTE cuz they fake

5 years ago '10        #52
Walmart 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,870 | Props total: 9012 9012
Seems like Vito will get off or convicted only on gun charges or 2nd degree manslaughter.

It's easy to beat a murder charge in many southern states, especially for black on black cases
 5 years ago '08        #53
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Young Vito crushed Bricksquad, yall notice that Waka, Woo, and all those dudes at BSM were acting super reckless, bullying people at clubs, twisting their little fingers and banging their little fake immitiation Blood set that they all joined as grown a.ss men in their 20's until Vito k!lled Slim and they all fell back. None of them n*ggas talk sh*t anymore, dont bang in their videos like they used to, and are just around turnt down. Besides Gucci, Vito gave them all them fake banging as bricksqud n*ggas a wake up. He blasted Slim Dunkin in front of them, waked out the building, and took their heart along with him.
 5 years ago '08        #54
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,750 | Props total: 12175 12175
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
thought somebody said he got dropped off by his dad or some sh*t
no diss

but care to enlighten me on why this was relevant to my post

I didn't say anything as to how Vito got to the studio...that really don't matter as far as the shooting anyway we know he was there we know he pulled the trigger. The Why is important and from my vantage point which aint much but just a guess from the info I do know...Vito feared for his life.

Its simple really. If Im out somewhere and lets just say I stepped on Jeezy kicks Jeezy or any goon celebrity will suffice in this scenario but say he with his clique. Instantly I know if dude gets upset it really aint him Im worried about no more...its his crew who feel like they gotta f!ght that man battle. Pretty much same type of situation...Vito and Dunk got into it and n*ggas being n*ggas his boys woulda jumped in and it would have been a.ss whoopin season on Vito, so with him knowing that's potentially what was about to happen and before it got outta hand he squeazed off.

I aint condoning what he did that aint for me anyway...im just trying to put myself in his shoes cuz we all dun be somewhere or into something when we know this sh*t bout to get heavy real quick...we weren't there so we don't know how agitated Dunks people were but if they were turning up like Dunk I can't be mad at Vito for handling his...its either him or me and I love me some me
 5 years ago '04        #55
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Mike Nitty said:
no diss

but care to enlighten me on why this was relevant to my post

I didn't say anything as to how Vito got to the studio...that really don't matter as far as the shooting anyway we know he was there we know he pulled the trigger. The Why is important and from my vantage point which aint much but just a guess from the info I do know...Vito feared for his life.

Its simple really. If Im out somewhere and lets just say I stepped on Jeezy kicks Jeezy or any goon celebrity will suffice in this scenario but say he with his clique. Instantly I know if dude gets upset it really aint him Im worried about no more...its his crew who feel like they gotta f!ght that man battle. Pretty much same type of situation...Vito and Dunk got into it and n*ggas being n*ggas his boys woulda jumped in and it would have been a.ss whoopin season on Vito, so with him knowing that's potentially what was about to happen and before it got outta hand he squeazed off.

I aint condoning what he did that aint for me anyway...im just trying to put myself in his shoes cuz we all dun be somewhere or into something when we know this sh*t bout to get heavy real quick...we weren't there so we don't know how agitated Dunks people were but if they were turning up like Dunk I can't be mad at Vito for handling his...its either him or me and I love me some me
jus sayin if he owned the sh*t why he gettin dropped off by pops and why the studio not makin money like that?
 5 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6415 6415
 Amen7 said:
This is to the 2 bi*ches @brooklynbi*ch and @castro What reason would i have to lie on a thread? lol n*gga fu*k you and dunkin,that bi*ch got what he deserved. Maybe wacka flocka a.ss is next. death to bullies. Came n that man establishment trying to disrespect him and ruin something he built .He shouldve aimed at his head an squeezed the trigger more than once. Dunkin needed to be disciplined.

Dunkin was a damn **** just like his illiterate a.ss friend wacka flocka. Their names tell you all you need to know about them. And i'd make dunkins mom my own person throat gagger. Shes as.lut. Her son is a reflection of her. She raised this piece of sh*t. All bullies deserve to die. Wacka flocka tried to Punk Wiz for NO REASON. Sayin his music is nothing but hype and he aint good. But this is the same n*gga that self admittedly said he cant rap. I hate ghetto trash. death to all of em.

FREE YOUNG VITO! FINISH THE JOB!
 5 years ago '12        #57
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,007 | Props total: 17158 17158
 Chief Dee said:
Young Vito crushed Bricksquad, yall notice that Waka, Woo, and all those dudes at BSM were acting super reckless, bullying people at clubs, twisting their little fingers and banging their little fake immitiation Blood set that they all joined as grown a.ss men in their 20's until Vito k!lled Slim and they all fell back. None of them n*ggas talk sh*t anymore, dont bang in their videos like they used to, and are just around turnt down. Besides Gucci, Vito gave them all them fake banging as bricksqud n*ggas a wake up. He blasted Slim Dunkin in front of them, waked out the building, and took their heart along with him.
Waka recently moved to New York to. n*gga dumped his girlfriend and moved to NY...watch the Breakfast Club video he just did

Your supposed best friends murder case goes down...n*ggas expect you to be a witness.....and you move to New York

Then the prosecutor starts the case off asking your dead homies moms why she mad at you
 5 years ago '12        #58
Southwick 
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 389 389
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
jus sayin if he owned the sh*t why he gettin dropped off by pops and why the studio not makin money like that?
When did he say it was his dad's truck? Could've been his and he was just letting his dad use it.
 5 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
makes sense

but what makes you say that tho?

from what I see and hear they all still actin the exact same way they did before. their behaviour hasn't changed for one bit. still talkin that blood talk, flexin, twistin fingers... add to this shouting "rip slim dunkin" of course

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by kreuzberg61; 02-22-2013 at 12:04 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #60
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
lol if this n*gga got smoked while trying to punk someone over candy
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago