Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 5 years ago '04        #61
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 SuperSourD said:
See, thats the problem. Too many young bucks are scared to get punched in in the fu*king face. think a pistol makes em tougher. pussies.

5 years ago '04        #62
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
 gmacn said:
n*ggas talkin bout roids and hgh, are the fatass mcdonalds and burger king horse meat eating soda pop drinking muthafu*kas who dont know what hard work and dedication looks like. thats what you look like when you workout hard for years and years plus good cardio and nutrition. i give the old n*gga his props.
100% truth
 5 years ago '06        #63
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 Aurora said:
No, he can't, I got the burner on me.
ooohhhh look at this GANGSTER he's so tough.
 02-22-2013, 05:44 PM         #64
THAT NICCA MUTT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A 60-70 year old man can not take a punch like a 20-30 year old man. Regardless of how many crunches he does.
 5 years ago '07        #65
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 strahan2004 said:
These are pictures...you don't know how healthy the guy is...he may be full of roids, powder, proteins, creatin etc,etc...if you add the fact that lifting weights is not a good thing for knees, elbows and back, especially when getting older...
For the record, i've seen a sh*t load of doctors somking cigs, or overweight...being a doctor doesn't make you a healthy person...
Ummm... Maybe if you knew who Dr. Life was... You'd know how wrong you were. This guy has a plethora of material on the internet about staying healthy into advanced age... So yes... We DO know how healthy he is lol..

And your smoking cig, overweight Doctor is you crawfishing from the point [that YOU made] in which I was directly responding. So you created a strawman and k!lled your own argument

My point was that they were older gentlemen with a high life satisfaction and they obviously have their mobility. Say what you want about lifting weights being bad for x body part doesn't really hold up now does it? These guys have lived almost 2 lifetimes and they're just fine... If they died tomorrow... They have outlived life expectancy and no one would say that they have gone too soon. So by applying logic it's obvious they're healthy... Or they would have had a heart attack from heart hypertrophy. (Which was my argument in the first place)
 5 years ago '06        #66
tonygunz 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,330 | Props total: 868 868
I'd beat the fu*k out his old a.ss. On another note, his physique is quite impressive to be that old.
 5 years ago '07        #67
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,599 | Props total: 911 911
he sent this pic to all u n*ggas grandmas talkin bout yea baby slide yo Depends to the side so I know it's real
 5 years ago '13        #68
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
People are lifting weights to get bi*ches now?!?!

I thought people lifted weights to get strong and fit....

Anyway the only people who are in unhealthy are the big giant bodybuilders.... Not this guy...
The heart wasn't made to handle them big mother fu*kers......
 5 years ago '13        #69
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,304 | Props total: 10953 10953
 strahan2004 said:
These are pictures...you don't know how healthy the guy is...he may be full of roids, powder, proteins, creatin etc,etc...if you add the fact that lifting weights is not a good thing for knees, elbows and back, especially when getting older...
For the record, i've seen a sh*t load of doctors somking cigs, or overweight...being a doctor doesn't make you a healthy person...
n*gga I know you didn't say lifting weights aren't good for knees, elbows and the back....

Lifting weights increase bone strength and density.....

Lifting weights does fu*k you up though, but that's only if you have horrible form...
 5 years ago '07        #70
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 XxKingLeonxX said:
n*gga I know you didn't say lifting weights aren't good for knees, elbows and the back....

Lifting weights increase bone strength and density.....

Lifting weights does fu*k you up though, but that's only if you have horrible form...
 5 years ago '04        #71
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Optimus Crime said:
Ummm... Maybe if you knew who Dr. Life was... You'd know how wrong you were. This guy has a plethora of material on the internet about staying healthy into advanced age... So yes... We DO know how healthy he is lol..

And your smoking cig, overweight Doctor is you crawfishing from the point [that YOU made] in which I was directly responding. So you created a strawman and k!lled your own argument

My point was that they were older gentlemen with a high life satisfaction and they obviously have their mobility. Say what you want about lifting weights being bad for x body part doesn't really hold up now does it? These guys have lived almost 2 lifetimes and they're just fine... If they died tomorrow... They have outlived life expectancy and no one would say that they have gone too soon. So by applying logic it's obvious they're healthy... Or they would have had a heart attack from heart hypertrophy. (Which was my argument in the first place)

Well this is going too far, especially knowing that my english ain't good enough for this...wich is my fault tho...
My best friend is Osteopath, and he would explain you in a better way how much lifting weights, i mean hevay ones, is not good AT ALL for your body...
This doctor has DVDs to sell so obviously he has to look ripped, because 99% of the people think it's the way a healthy guy looks...even if it's not true...
Sports in general are good for you, but not if you're doing too much...most of the people run every morning for at least an hour...thinking it's good for them, and it's not, it will fu*k your knees up period...

To make it short, sport is good for you ( i mean cardio working ones ) if done properly...but lifting weights is not...at all...but hey that's just what i think...and i'm not saying i'm perfect, i did lift weights back in the days, and now i'm into boxing,wich is not good at all...

But one more time this went too far lol...but you have good points, write good english and didn't try to act like internet BX thug, wich is pretty rare nowadays...props.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago