This Grandpa would F&%k you up

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #41
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 VicDutch said:
i agree with you, except you forgot "pick on someone your own size"..

i'm not knuckl'n this roid'd up geezer, he gett'n the hammer..
fu*k that, this geezer is swole up and 92yrs old, I should be able to take a nap before his punches get to me. n*gga throw 4 haymakers in 15 min and watch his heart give out.
 02-22-2013, 12:26 PM         #42
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
fu*k that, this geezer is swole up and 92yrs old, I should be able to take a nap before his punches get to me. n*gga throw 4 haymakers in 15 min and watch his heart give out.
liar...man all you boxden dudes be on some tough man sh*t but you know when this big a.ss healthy old fu*k came at you you would crawl up on the ground like punk bi*ches . like please sir dont hit me. cryin and sh*t.. go change your tampons pus*y a.ss fakes.

5 years ago '04        #43
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 Mac1one said:
remind me of....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #44
Mac1one 1 heat pts
space
space
$678 | Props total: 3 3
 YoungNade said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #45
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 Mac1one said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #46
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 Aurora said:
No, he can't, I got the burner on me.
bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #47
blaznfor20 242 heat pts242 OP
space
space
$2,471 | Props total: 51 51
 R_U_Serious said:
liar...man all you boxden dudes be on some tough man sh*t but you know when this big a.ss healthy old fu*k came at you you would crawl up on the ground like punk bi*ches . like please sir dont hit me. cryin and sh*t.. go change your tampons pus*y a.ss fakes.

I didnt know Macho Man Randy Savage Jr was on here
 5 years ago '04        #48
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
People gonna hate on me but... i've always been into sports, but having that type of body only shows how insecure you are...you have to get beat up all the time as a kid, or even worse to put that much efforts in bodybuilding...
 02-22-2013, 02:53 PM         #49
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blaznfor20 said:
I didnt know Macho Man Randy Savage Jr was on here
no sir he infact died by my hands though

...anyway no body is acting macho

you dumb mother fu*kers runnin around here talkin about your gonna use guns or you would beat this old a.ss dude up...sh*t you dip sh*ts should realize that this man has been around alot longer than you retards have been. he probably knows more and has seen more than any of you basement dwellers will ever see in your entire lives. Im just being a realest. you all just like to talk to see your selves talk

you keyboard warriors need to realize that there are people out there who would break you in two with out even taking a second thought before doing it.

so please do yourselves a favor get out of your moms basement go out side take a walk around the block maybe even leave your dirty "hoods" (or suburban homes).
 5 years ago '05        #50
space
space
 strahan2004 said:
People gonna hate on me but... i've always been into sports, but having that type of body only shows how insecure you are...you have to get beat up all the time as a kid, or even worse to put that much efforts in bodybuilding...
Listen to yourself
 5 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 R_U_Serious said:
no sir he infact died by my hands though

...anyway no body is acting macho

you dumb mother fu*kers runnin around here talkin about your gonna use guns or you would beat this old a.ss dude up...sh*t you dip sh*ts should realize that this man has been around alot longer than you retards have been. he probably knows more and has seen more than any of you basement dwellers will ever see in your entire lives. Im just being a realest. you all just like to talk to see your selves talk

you keyboard warriors need to realize that there are people out there who would break you in two with out even taking a second thought before doing it.

so please do yourselves a favor get out of your moms basement go out side take a walk around the block maybe even leave your dirty "hoods" (or suburban homes).

Who really cares, people on BX are supposed to talk sh*t. You the only one taking it to heart. Go get a puppy
 5 years ago '10        #52
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 blaznfor20 said:
Who really cares, people on BX are supposed to talk sh*t. You the only one taking it to heart. Go get a puppy
dude been on here for 8 years telling people to go get a life.

face it bro. youre making a thread for the streets on your deathbed.
 5 years ago '11        #53
gmacn 18 heat pts18
space
space
$870 | Props total: 5593 5593
 strahan2004 said:

u prolly look like a fu*kin twig that fell off a tree with no leaves. ive never been bullied or bullied anyone for that matter. i myself stay in shape for my health, and i get plenty hoes without having to say much or trick off money like a bunch of n*ggas.

5 years ago '04        #54
space
space
 gmacn said:
u prolly look like a fu*kin twig that fell off a tree with no leaves. ive never been bullied or bullied anyone for that matter. i myself stay in shape for my health, and i get plenty hoes without having to say much or trick off money like a bunch of n*ggas.

Never been bullied, looking pretty good and i had all the girl i wanted when i was single...the girl you'll get thanks to muscles aren't any better than the ones you would get thanks to your money...
You say you stay in shape for your health, so do I...but this right there is not good for health anyway...ask your doctor...
But hey, if it's working for you that's cool man...but i can't help thinking that you must have been some skinny ugly non-popular kid in order to be willing to look like this...
 5 years ago '07        #55
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 gmacn said:
n*ggas talkin bout roids and hgh, are the fatass mcdonalds and burger king horse meat eating soda pop drinking muthafu*kas who dont know what hard work and dedication looks like. thats what you look like when you workout hard for years and years plus good cardio and nutrition. i give the old n*gga his props.
I'm not a fatass.. But it's not unreasonable to believe that this guy his running TRT and HGH lol. Dr. Life proudly states that it's the best way to battle Testosterone loss that happens with old age.... AND that no matter how hard he worked in the gym and how dedicated he was... He still found himself losing muscle mass due to his old age. And Dr. Life doesn't look nearly as good as this guy. I applaud him for his hard work and dedication. That's some real life work... But it's likely he's getting "help" and I don't blame him... I would do the same thing
 5 years ago '11        #56
gmacn 18 heat pts18
space
space
$870 | Props total: 5593 5593
 strahan2004 said:
Never been bullied, looking pretty good and i had all the girl i wanted when i was single...the girl you'll get thanks to muscles aren't any better than the ones you would get thanks to your money...
You say you stay in shape for your health, so do I...but this right there is not good for health anyway...ask your doctor...
But hey, if it's working for you that's cool man...but i can't help thinking that you must have been some skinny ugly non-popular kid in order to be willing to look like this...
i guess bro...enjoy your life

5 years ago '07        #57
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 strahan2004 said:
Well it's obviously been pretty good for the guy in the op...

[pic - click to view]

This guy too... (And he is a doctor)
 5 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
Well it's obviously been pretty good for the guy in the op...

[pic - click to view]

This guy too... (And he is a doctor)

These are pictures...you don't know how healthy the guy is...he may be full of roids, powder, proteins, creatin etc,etc...if you add the fact that lifting weights is not a good thing for knees, elbows and back, especially when getting older...
For the record, i've seen a sh*t load of doctors somking cigs, or overweight...being a doctor doesn't make you a healthy person...

Last edited by strahan2004; 02-22-2013 at 05:05 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #59
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 R_U_Serious said:

so I'm a pus*y and a fake because I said I'd knuckle up instead of shooting the dude??? OK, whatever you say.

Look, it's simple science, as we get older our quickness and reaction time gets slower, so you have these 70 year old bones now being burdened with all that muscle. I'm not saying I would win, but as long as we don't grapple I should have a slight advantage.
 02-22-2013, 05:21 PM         #60
SuperSourD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kamianisan said:
You are what's wrong with society. Everybody so shook.

"You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to f!ght another day!"
See, thats the problem. Too many young bucks are scared to get punched in in the fu*king face. think a pistol makes em tougher. pussies.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago