Stephon Marbury pays jumpoff $900k

most viewed right now
 181
Article inside Meek mill tried to block drake from philly turnup
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 147
Video inside Diss that made Lil Uzi wanting to Fight at Festival
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside #APN:👻️She Likes Getting Choked👻️
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 93
Secret second Earth’ that could be home to ALIENS will be exposed tomorrow :al..
108 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #1
6590 pageviews
71 comments


PrisonRules 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$23,736 | Props total: 851 851
Stephon Marbury pays jumpoff $900k
 

 

[pic - click to view]

 Stephon Marbury Ordered To Pay Mistress $300,000

http://m.tmz.com/2013/02/16/stephon-marbury-mistress-thurayyah-mitchell-hush-money-300k/


So, Stephon Marbury had a mistress and wanted to keep it a secret from his wife. To do so, he offered to pay the side chick $900,000 — and he put it in writing. That was Mistake No. 2.

After paying Thurayyah Mitchell $600,000 to maintain the secret, Marbury stopped distributing the hush money. Mistake No. 3.

Mitchell, once a chef, wanted all they had agreed to, and so she sued Marbury for the remaining $331,584.50, making public their 2006 affair. And so, the intent to keep his transgression a secret was compromised because he did not fully pay to keep his transgression a secret. All this according to TMZ, which got ahold of the suit.

So, the question begs that Marbury has not answered: Why in the name of Tiger Woods would the former NBA star put in play a legal, signed document that would reveal his affair? Marbury’s signature on the agreement gave Mitchell the pathway to a lawsuit to collect the remaining agreed-to balance.

Marbury still refused, claiming that filing her claim was a breach of the confidentially deal. Did not work.

On Feb. 1 a judge sided with Mitchell and ordered Marbury to pay the remaining $331,584.50 he owes plus interest. And so, it is all there for public consumption — including Marbury’s wife. Seems he defeated the whole purpose in making the deal in the first place, you know?

[pic - click to view]




Marbury my n*gga, hate it had to be him!

but the female has no class. this broad said, give me 300 racks or ima tell the world that im a hoe and i slept with you when you're married.

these hoes be acting up and the balling n*ggas be letting em

71 comments for "Stephon Marbury pays jumpoff $900k"

 4 years ago '09        #2
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$60,001 | Props total: 3833 3833
n*gga this sh*t is old as fu*k. I guess some blog recycled it and you couldn't wait to post it
 4 years ago '04        #3
PrisonRules 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$23,736 | Props total: 851 851
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*gga this sh*t is old as fu*k. I guess some blog recycled it and you couldn't wait to post it
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.
 4 years ago '09        #4
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$60,001 | Props total: 3833 3833
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.
Nah, I'm not big on moderation
 4 years ago '09        #5
The Bully 324 heat pts324
space
avatar space
space
$45,104 | Props total: 16404 16404
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.



 4 years ago '05        #6
Hold That 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$33,450 | Props total: 2955 2955
sh*t like this is why most the dime bi*ches are usually fu*ked up in the head.
 4 years ago '11        #7
Johnson Barnes 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 98 98
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.
that ether.
 4 years ago '04        #8
Tastemaker331 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$36,797 | Props total: 1181 1181
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.
 4 years ago '12        #9
CosbySweater 289 heat pts289
space
avatar space
space
$33,358 | Props total: 5167 5167
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '05        #10
micseles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,288 | Props total: 800 800
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*gga this sh*t is old as fu*k. I guess some blog recycled it and you couldn't wait to post it
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.


[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '12        #11
OldBusiness 158 heat pts158
space
avatar space
space
$16,346 | Props total: 131 131
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.
 4 years ago '07        #12
timdog 661 heat pts661
space
avatar space
space
$24,681 | Props total: 1397 1397
 #TheReturn said:
sh*t like this is why most the dime bi*ches are usually fu*ked up in the head.
she the smart one got 900k out of stephon and didnt have to have a kid
 4 years ago '07        #13
Bullseye 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$8,280 | Props total: 662 662

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '07        #14
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$35,412 | Props total: 2000 2000
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.

[pic - click to view]

 02-21-2013, 07:11 PM         #15
ralph lauren 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '09        #16
JaguarPawww 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$2,304 | Props total: 107 107
 Johnson Barnes said:
that ether.

Omg lol that smiley
 4 years ago '12        #17
King Jaffe Joe 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 677 677
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.

[pic - click to view]

 02-21-2013, 07:26 PM         #18
NETS05 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
sorry bro, not as up to date as you i guess. good to see you stay on top of things. maybe you can be a moderator one day.

[pic - click to view]

 4 years ago '11        #19
GrindPOWER$ 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$15,521 | Props total: 3194 3194
you boys on boxden always take something and run with it but he owned him in a proper way
take that mr up-to-date

 4 years ago '12        #20
DoMieD 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,412 | Props total: 549 549
 2totimes said:


http://m.tmz.com/2013/02/16/stephon-marbury-mistress-thurayyah-mitchell-hush-money-300k/


So, Stephon Marbury had a mistress and wanted to keep it a secret from his wife. To do so, he offered to pay the side chick $900,000 — and he put it in writing. That was Mistake No. 2.

After paying Thurayyah Mitchell $600,000 to maintain the secret, Marbury stopped distributing the hush money. Mistake No. 3.

Mitchell, once a chef, wanted all they had agreed to, and so she sued Marbury for the remaining $331,584.50, making public their 2006 affair. And so, the intent to keep his transgression a secret was compromised because he did not fully pay to keep his transgression a secret. All this according to TMZ, which got ahold of the suit.

So, the question begs that Marbury has not answered: Why in the name of Tiger Woods would the former NBA star put in play a legal, signed document that would reveal his affair? Marbury’s signature on the agreement gave Mitchell the pathway to a lawsuit to collect the remaining agreed-to balance.

Marbury still refused, claiming that filing her claim was a breach of the confidentially deal. Did not work.

On Feb. 1 a judge sided with Mitchell and ordered Marbury to pay the remaining $331,584.50 he owes plus interest. And so, it is all there for public consumption — including Marbury’s wife. Seems he defeated the whole purpose in making the deal in the first place, you know?

[pic - click to view]




Marbury my n*gga, hate it had to be him!

but the female has no class. this broad said, give me 300 racks or ima tell the world that im a hoe and i slept with you when you're married.

these hoes be acting up and the balling n*ggas be letting em
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Partynextdoor gets in confronation with a Dreamchaser member
336 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Cassiee Curses 666
100 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside The Untold Truth Of Stranger Things
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 35
Damn! "It was real" Update of NSA hack...
29 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Nba 2k17 Official Trailer
88 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Where can I find that hat Carmello was wearing at the RIO Olympics on tv?
33 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Usain Bolt's (soon to be ex?) GF - Kasi Bennett
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Well Damn Erica Mena on Ending Engagement w/ Bow Wow, Says He's Damaged
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy