most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #161
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18226 18226
"Epic Records, Future's label, apologized and his censored the song. Still now word of the incident from Tunechi's camp, though."

Who ever wrote this article needs to go back to school
 5 years ago '08        #162
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
 DJ Kay Slay said:
n*gga, how about you get your ignorant a.ss off the computer and take care of those 4 daughters, before they end up getting every orifice covered up by d!cks.

You sound stupid as fu*k, so it's probably too late. I bet you even gave them ghetto a.ss names like Koolaidria or Harlemisha, Anyway, "He's still getting his paper"? So degrading your own race is fine, just as long as he gets that paper?

Okay check this out, let's say that I was a child s3x slaver and I pimped your 4 daughters all across the globe, How would you feel about that? Wait n*gga, you're hating on my grind? n*gga I'm still getting this paper off your daughter's fine a.sses, why are you hating? There's much more important things in the world to worry about, you just do you n*gga. But ayo, since your the father, I'll give you a 4 for 1 special on them. Share each one to your homies, my dude. That oldest daughter is a pro so you can have some fun with that bi*ch all day.

You see how fu*king dumb you sound?
oh sh*t
 02-22-2013, 04:54 PM         #163
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Kay Slay said:
n*gga, how about you get your ignorant a.ss off the computer and take care of those 4 daughters, before they end up getting every orifice covered up by d!cks.

You sound stupid as fu*k, so it's probably too late. I bet you even gave them ghetto a.ss names like Koolaidria or Harlemisha, Anyway, "He's still getting his paper"? So degrading your own race is fine, just as long as he gets that paper?

Okay check this out, let's say that I was a child s3x slaver and I pimped your 4 daughters all across the globe, How would you feel about that? Wait n*gga, you're hating on my grind? n*gga I'm still getting this paper off your daughter's fine a.sses, why are you hating? There's much more important things in the world to worry about, you just do you n*gga. But ayo, since your the father, I'll give you a 4 for 1 special on them. Share each one to your homies, my dude. That oldest daughter is a pro so you can have some fun with that bi*ch all day.

You see how fu*king dumb you sound?

Exactly what i said, some idiot will have something to say, how could i have guessed it was you? Now as for the comment getting every orifice covered by d!cks, DUDE I HAVE 4 KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 10, WHAT KIND OF SICK fu*k ARE YOU? Im not about to go bck and forth with this so my final words to you are "Dude, you dont have to be so angry about things and please think about your comments before you speak. That comment about ghetto a.ss and all that was unnecessary and u speak of degrading your own race, you say go take care of my daughters but i've just come from work providing all they need, u saythat and have you noticed the time on the first post, my babies are in school. DUDE PLEASE. I COULD GO ON AND ON WITH THIS BUT I THINK THIS SHOULD SUFFICE!!
 5 years ago '07        #164
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19999 19999
 FoShizzle8 said:
just another example of society today.cant even have freedom of speech anymore without people cryin about some bullsh*t
you're a fu*king moron.
 5 years ago '04        #165
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
 HeightsBound said:
....yes what Wayne said was uncalled for and very distasteful. But is more concerning how these none caring/educated people who are all up in here on "fire" about it pretending to give two craps about Till, are using this as an excuse to bash Wayne. If nothing else, thank you Wayne for allowing these people to educate themselves on a very sensitive issue, even if the initial outlet was just to cast stones at you versus talking about the whole incident as a whole, not just an ignorant line, either way, now they are aware of Emmett Till

i honestly do not think you could a.ssume that because he used the line he brought awareness to the issue....i was aware of the issue prior to his ignorant a.ss menitioning it i think this is another example of an ignorant rapper feeling themselves he think he is that great that he could say such ignorant sh*t and ppl would not think much of it he is a person in the public eye just like any other muthaphuka he is getting what he deserves for not thinking before he speaks...why should he be exempt from bashing
 5 years ago '07        #166
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 276 276
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You see how the bigger issue is going to be ignored on this one too huh?
yup and unless someone wants to open that can, thats another thread for another day
 5 years ago '05        #167
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,099 | Props total: 4231 4231
 NvrCMyNut said:
i dont have to justifying or defend anything because unlike yall i'm not taking the moral high ground. the onus is on you to be justifying & explaining your double standards.

this n*gga & his peers raps about committing murder on the reg and its cool, but let him make a punchline out of a murder victim it's appalling?
so emmet till's death has no meaning to you..... he was just another murder victim

5 years ago '10        #168
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 SpazzOut said:
I'm actually black you idiot. Is the line offensive? To Emmett's family, yes. But to everyone else.....

[pic - click to view]

You're a tom then

HeightsBound said:
Calling out a rapper over a line, but never once mentioning the black people that were involved/around/aware or even witnessed the incident and/or the aftermath. Why are we not on them? How about the justice system that let Till and his family down? Or the ignorant "Double Jeopardy" law that actually allowed the k!llers to admit to the k!lling after being acquitted? Or how about the actual MAN that allowed this poor child to be taken from his home without putting up a f!ght? There's a huge ignorant problem regarding Till and everything surrounding him or incident, I hate to break it to you, but a ignorant line by an ignorant rapper in 2013 is not it.
ARE YOU AWARE OF THE EVIL THAT WHITE PPL DID TO MY PPL AND GOT AWAY WITH?!

NvrCMyNut said:
i dont have to justifying or defend anything because unlike yall i'm not taking the moral high ground. the onus is on you to be justifying & explaining your double standards.

this n*gga & his peers raps about committing murder on the reg and its cool, but let him make a punchline out of a murder victim it's appalling?
Even though you're an industry n*gga I expected more from you....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now