Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-22-2013, 09:00 AM         #141
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpazzOut said:
I'm conveniently black in response to your comment you idiot. Is the line offensive? To Emmett's family, yes. But to everyone else.....

[pic - click to view]

Fixed
 02-22-2013, 09:03 AM         #142
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaViLLe726 said:
When i first read your original comment i felt slightly angry.
Than i remembered the 1st amendment.

Than i saw your second comment and felt slightly angry again.

THAN i saw your Hunger Games Avy and realized you are a tool.

Being a tool and not having s3x with woman go hand in hand.
Im sure you have been made fun of most of your life and are still a virgin.
I understand that you hate God because you suck at living life.

Im here to say its okay.

God Bless You.
Oh sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #143
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 HeightsBound said:
...and that is exactly where I am going towards, the line was said, it will never go away, it was ignorant, the person that said was ignorant, the fact that he has not commented on it is foolish. But what is more sad is that it will take a dumb Wayne line to raise awareness (once again), Emmett Till IS (not WAS but IS) very important to the history of the Civil Rights Movement.
Yeah, This generation definitely needs a new Cube/PE.
 5 years ago '11        #144
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,306 | Props total: 20031 20031
rock the boat, rock the boat , 1 less bi*ch in a rockawear coat
 5 years ago '04        #145
youngmec 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 51 51
that line was def. disrespectful to Till's family and really all black people..

pick up a book, go to the museum, remind yourself of what your ancestors went through so you can be free today (well somewhat free)

wayne was a bi*ch for that line and Future was a ho for allowing that sh*t on his record...

it's fu*king Black History Month..wake the fu*k up!
 5 years ago '05        #146
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
its just publicity for wayne, same with the nba sh*t i heard worst sh*t said about emmit till
 5 years ago '04        #147
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 FoShizzle8 said:
just another example of society today.cant even have freedom of speech anymore without people cryin about some bullsh*t
 02-22-2013, 12:22 PM         #148
bigsyke19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and to think at one time hip hop wasd used to f!ght for equal rights for blacks.......
 5 years ago '11        #149
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,266 | Props total: 241 241
 Amen7 said:
Faggit deserves to have two bullets lodged in his temple. Never liked this sissified,sellout,skinny jeans wearing,skater wannabe.Oh well maybe he rides it to far in a construction area and flips off a clip. Punks like him deserved to be lynched and set a fire. He is one thee ugliest motherfukkers i have ever seen in my life and any female that sleeps with this chimpanzee lookin a.ss nucca deserves aids.

fu*k him and his f*g supportin azz f
homos. He direspects big cities like NY and Miami and nothin is said. fu*k NY,theyve always been known to be puxxies you see how Pac punked them and fu*k Miami. Yall n*ggaz lame as hell. d!ck riding azz nuccaz. Wayne would never say fu*k Cali,Atlanta,or the Chi. Punk a.ss motherfu*ker should be a.ssassinated multiple times for ruining hiphop. He got no talent,never been a good rapper.

[pic - click to view]

your an ignorant piece of sh*t

shut your dumbass up
 5 years ago '05        #150
g0tt1 211 heat pts211
space
space
$8,986 | Props total: 1260 1260
Lil wayne doesnt have respect for himself why would he respect others?
 5 years ago '12        #151
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3172 3172
 DR JAYY said:
rock the boat, rock the boat , 1 less bi*ch in a rockawear coat

Well executed. Propers given.
 5 years ago '12        #152
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,526 | Props total: 3172 3172
 HeightsBound said:
Calling out a rapper over a line, but never once mentioning the black people that were involved/around/aware or even witnessed the incident and/or the aftermath. Why are we not on them? How about the justice system that let Till and his family down? Or the ignorant "Double Jeopardy" law that actually allowed the k!llers to admit to the k!lling after being acquitted? Or how about the actual MAN that allowed this poor child to be taken from his home without putting up a f!ght? There's a huge ignorant problem regarding Till and everything surrounding him or incident, I hate to break it to you, but a ignorant line by an ignorant rapper in 2013 is not it.
Shut ya bi*ch a.ss up. Go take that shyt somewhere else.
 02-22-2013, 01:39 PM         #153
eddieopelousas  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya know, people on here dissin lil wayne and all that saying he wack and all that but how do most people know what his raps say. THEY LISTEN TO THEM!!! I dont care what he does or says, if people like or dislike him, hes still getting his paper. Lets spend our time worrying about other stuff that we can control. I know thres gonna be someone that doesnt like what i've said but ITS JUST MY OPINION!!!!! Oh and saying any female that sleeps with him deserves AIDS, really, what if it were one of our daughters, which i have 4, that would do what most females would probably do and end up with AIDS. Come on people lets get it together!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #154
Bandito 92 heat pts92
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 7108 7108
 Nx41fe said:
How about responding to Carolyn Bryant - the white woman that is responsible for Emmett Till's murder in the first place. She's still alive and well.
She never told anybody about Emmett asking her out. It was one of
the kids Emmett was with at the store, who told her husband, after
he came back from a trip to Texas a few days later.
 5 years ago '04        #155
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
 FoShizzle8 said:
just another example of society today.cant even have freedom of speech anymore without people cryin about some bullsh*t
you're an ignorant fu*k
 02-22-2013, 01:56 PM         #156
DJ Kay Slay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eddieopelousas said:
ya know, people on here dissin lil wayne and all that saying he wack and all that but how do most people know what his raps say. THEY LISTEN TO THEM!!! I dont care what he does or says, if people like or dislike him, hes still getting his paper. Lets spend our time worrying about other stuff that we can control. I know thres gonna be someone that doesnt like what i've said but ITS JUST MY OPINION!!!!! Oh and saying any female that sleeps with him deserves AIDS, really, what if it were one of our daughters, which i have 4, that would do what most females would probably do and end up with AIDS. Come on people lets get it together!!!!
n*gga, how about you get your ignorant a.ss off the computer and take care of those 4 daughters, before they end up getting every orifice covered up by d!cks.

You sound stupid as fu*k, so it's probably too late. I bet you even gave them ghetto a.ss names like Koolaidria or Harlemisha, Anyway, "He's still getting his paper"? So degrading your own race is fine, just as long as he gets that paper?

Okay check this out, let's say that I was a child s3x slaver and I pimped your 4 daughters all across the globe, How would you feel about that? Wait n*gga, you're hating on my grind? n*gga I'm still getting this paper off your daughter's fine a.sses, why are you hating? There's much more important things in the world to worry about, you just do you n*gga. But ayo, since your the father, I'll give you a 4 for 1 special on them. Share each one to your homies, my dude. That oldest daughter is a pro so you can have some fun with that bi*ch all day.

You see how fu*king dumb you sound?
Redrum741 gave props

5 years ago '06        #157
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,731 | Props total: 8920 8920
 Deuce Fortitude said:
"On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emmett Till" -Kanye West
that was in reference at how swollen his face was after the car crash
 5 years ago '06        #158
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 2330 2330
 jbbulldawg2003 said:
"How do you console my mom or give her light support
When you telling her your sons' on life support
And just imagine how my girl feel
On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emmett Till"

- From Kanye West's "Through The Wire"

So when Kanye West makes fun of it, its nothing serious, But when Lil Wayne does it the family writes a letter to Vibe?

I'm not a Wayne defender, but this family needs to chill out. If Wayne is guilty of anything, its of biting Kanye. its a stupid a.ss song, and a stupid a.ss line, and an ignorant a.ss rapper that made the song. All this letter does is waste peoples time to draw attention to a magazine no one reads anymore.
People can't be this stupid. Ye's line referenced Emmett Till's injuries in comparison to his own injuries. His face was disfigured in a car accident and rendered unrecognizable. While the circumstances are completely different, the results of the injuries were the same. It wasn't disrespectful. Period. Wayne compared something as frivolous as casual s3x to the Emmett Till incident. If you or anybody else REALLY can't distinguish between the two, you are doing YOURSELF a disservice.
 5 years ago '05        #159
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,101 | Props total: 4235 4235
 NvrCMyNut said:
the line was disrespectful but just a metaphor, in comparison to threatening to k!lling/shooting people like he and your fav rapper does multiple times on an album its nothin. people trying to be rap moral police are hypocrites & clowns. reminds of when blac women got emotional cause wayne said a blac bi*ch look better red, they got more mad at him preferring redbones than being called bi*ches

... i hope your not serious and this is just a plea to leave little wayne alone.... if you are still a fan of his music cool, but don't justify that dumb sh*t he said.... its not as petty as that n*gga liking red bi*ches over dark ones wtf.....

all that n*gga gotta do is speak highly of a kid that was k!lled over racism that he chose to make a punchline out of... yall silly a.ss n*ggas really trying to debate that sh*t.... holy sh*t
 5 years ago '12        #160
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5981 5981
 BIGMARS said:
Shut ya bi*ch a.ss up. Go take that shyt somewhere else.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy