Emmett Till's Family Pens Open Letter To Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #121
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,502 | Props total: 1359 1359
eminem's lucky he stopped dissing ppl back in the day
rap game definitely PG13 now
 5 years ago '04        #122
nwo504 31 heat pts31
space
space
$13,051 | Props total: 6785 6785
Birdman should handle this issue.
 02-22-2013, 12:22 AM         #123
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 white-chocolate said:
eminem's lucky he stopped dissing ppl back in the day
rap game definitely PG13 now
i see the avy, i think would literally beat that pus*y wayne up like emmit till if he was alive to catch wind of that line and i think that is a pretty good a.ssumption.
 5 years ago '04        #124
matik23 
space
space
$1,843 | Props total: 126 126
Lol that's a real weezy line? Straight up disrespect. I wonder if he's even seen a pic of Emmett Till.

[pic - click to view]

02-22-2013, 12:51 AM         #125
Houdini  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matik23 said:
Lol that's a real weezy line? Straight up disrespect. I wonder if he's even seen a pic of Emmett Till.

[pic - click to view]

The worst part is he knew of the story and how he was brutally beat because he used the analogy. Straight disrespect.
 5 years ago '10        #126
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 RubbahBandMayn said:

[pic - click to view]

YOOOO!

SpazzOut said:
It's not that serious

thread really exposing the toms and lame white boys on Boxden
 5 years ago '10        #127
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,580 | Props total: 1671 1671
I'm actually black you idiot. Is the line offensive? To Emmett's family, yes. But to everyone else.....

[pic - click to view]

02-22-2013, 03:46 AM         #128
varcitykid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FoShizzle8 said:
just another example of society today.cant even have freedom of speech anymore without people cryin about some bullsh*t
smh you got to be th.........

*looks at avy*

.... infact, that kinda response is expected,
 02-22-2013, 04:21 AM         #129
graydome  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne is the idiot of hip hop
 5 years ago '13        #130
AweBit 63 heat pts63
space
space
$1,129 | Props total: 1933 1933
 Amen7 said:
Faggit deserves to have two bullets lodged in his temple. Never liked this sissified,sellout,skinny jeans wearing,skater wannabe.Oh well maybe he rides it to far in a construction area and flips off a clip. Punks like him deserved to be lynched and set a fire. He is one thee ugliest motherfukkers i have ever seen in my life and any female that sleeps with this chimpanzee lookin a.ss nucca deserves aids.

fu*k him and his f*g supportin azz fans. n*ggaz still support this queer after he french kissed birdman and Stevie J. Now if another rapper did it you'd say hes gay,but since wayne did it you punks say nothing you downlow homos. He direspects big cities like NY and Miami and nothin is said. fu*k NY,theyve always been known to be puxxies you see how Pac punked them and fu*k Miami. Yall n*ggaz lame as hell. d!ck riding azz nuccaz. Wayne would never say fu*k Cali,Atlanta,or the Chi. Punk a.ss motherfu*ker should be a.ssassinated multiple times for ruining hiphop. He got no talent,never been a good rapper.
 5 years ago '09        #131
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
How about responding to Carolyn Bryant - the white woman that is responsible for Emmett Till's murder in the first place. She's still alive and well.
 5 years ago '09        #132
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
Jews...hate speech, Gays...hate speech, Blacks....free speech.

fu*k Wayne
 5 years ago '11        #133
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,412 | Props total: 3975 3975
How many people would have never known or cared about Emmit before Lil Wayne said his dumbass line? These n*ggaz need to chill, unless they looking for a reality show off of this.
 5 years ago '08        #134
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
good this dude needs some kind of reality check
 5 years ago '07        #135
uzi m.c. 
space
space
$3,914 | Props total: 79 79
 Amen7 said:
Faggit deserves to have two bullets lodged in his temple. Never liked this sissified,sellout,skinny jeans wearing,skater wannabe.Oh well maybe he rides it to far in a construction area and flips off a clip. Punks like him deserved to be lynched and set a fire. He is one thee ugliest motherfukkers i have ever seen in my life and any female that sleeps with this chimpanzee lookin a.ss nucca deserves aids.

fu*k him and his f*g supportin azz fans. n*ggaz still support this queer after he french kissed birdman and Stevie J. Now if another rapper did it you'd say hes gay,but since wayne did it you punks say nothing you downlow homos. He direspects big cities like NY and Miami and nothin is said. fu*k NY,theyve always been known to be puxxies you see how Pac punked them and fu*k Miami. Yall n*ggaz lame as hell. d!ck riding azz nuccaz. Wayne would never say fu*k Cali,Atlanta,or the Chi. Punk a.ss motherfu*ker should be a.ssassinated multiple times for ruining hiphop. He got no talent,never been a good rapper.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #136
HeightsBound 110 heat pts110
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 5996 5996
Calling out a rapper over a line, but never once mentioning the black people that were involved/around/aware or even witnessed the incident and/or the aftermath. Why are we not on them? How about the justice system that let Till and his family down? Or the ignorant "Double Jeopardy" law that actually allowed the k!llers to admit to the k!lling after being acquitted? Or how about the actual MAN that allowed this poor child to be taken from his home without putting up a f!ght? There's a huge ignorant problem regarding Till and everything surrounding him or incident, I hate to break it to you, but a ignorant line by an ignorant rapper in 2013 is not it.
 5 years ago '12        #137
space
space
....yes what Wayne said was uncalled for and very distasteful. But is more concerning how these none caring/educated people who are all up in here on "fire" about it pretending to give two craps about Till, are using this as an excuse to bash Wayne. If nothing else, thank you Wayne for allowing these people to educate themselves on a very sensitive issue, even if the initial outlet was just to cast stones at you versus talking about the whole incident as a whole, not just an ignorant line, either way, now they are aware of Emmett Till
 5 years ago '12        #138
space
space
 Matt504 said:
soooo..... don't bash Wayne, instead we should thank him for allowing people to educate themselves on the 14 year old child he disrespected in a rap verse?

thank you Wayne, had you not "beat the pus*y up like Emmitt Till", we would have never known who Emmitt Till was.

[pic - click to view]

I bet you, people won't admit it, but I bet you a hell of a lot more people know who Till now and how seriously offensive that line is and why.
 5 years ago '09        #139
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 HeightsBound said:
I bet you, people won't admit it, but I bet you a hell of a lot more people know who Till now and how seriously offensive that line is and why.
And that's the sad part. History of Emmett Till should just be as known as mlk, rosa, x, etc...
His death played part in kick starting the civil rights movement.
 5 years ago '12        #140
space
space
 Nx41fe said:
And that's the sad part. History of Emmett Till should just be as known as mlk, rosa, x, etc...
His death played part in kick starting the civil rights movement.
...and that is exactly where I am going towards, the line was said, it will never go away, it was ignorant, the person that said was ignorant, the fact that he has not commented on it is foolish. But what is more sad is that it will take a dumb Wayne line to raise awareness (once again), Emmett Till IS (not WAS but IS) very important to the history of the Civil Rights Movement.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy