Emmett Till's Family Pens Open Letter To Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-21-2013, 07:54 PM         #81
Brooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
Faggit deserves to have two bullets lodged in his temple. Never liked this sissified,sellout,skinny jeans wearing,skater wannabe.Oh well maybe he rides it to far in a construction area and flips off a clip. Punks like him deserved to be lynched and set a fire. He is one thee ugliest motherfukkers i have ever seen in my life and any female that sleeps with this chimpanzee lookin a.ss nucca deserves aids.

fu*k him and his f*g supportin azz fans. n*ggaz still support this queer after he french kissed birdman and Stevie J. Now if another rapper did it you'd say hes gay,but since wayne did it you punks say nothing you downlow homos. He direspects big cities like NY and Miami and nothin is said. fu*k NY,theyve always been known to be puxxies you see how Pac punked them and fu*k Miami. Yall n*ggaz lame as hell. d!ck riding azz nuccaz. Wayne would never say fu*k Cali,Atlanta,or the Chi. Punk a.ss motherfu*ker should be a.ssassinated multiple times for ruining hiphop. He got no talent,never been a good rapper.
:ohhellnonas:Dude you are beyond mad.
 02-21-2013, 07:56 PM         #82
Old Man Quillis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Opinion said:
it's fu*ked up that the only way some of these dudes is discovering emmitt till is by a pus*y beatemup line by lil wayne who failed harder, the schools or the parents
Black people.

Can't blame that on the white man.
 02-21-2013, 08:00 PM         #83
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't say what did it for me, but didn't wayne say recently, all my hoes love me like Satan?
If Wayne actually said that sh*t then I'm now a fan of whatever song he said that in.

ALL HAIL SATAN, the one true lord and savior. fu*k God and fu*k Jesus too. The "Virgin" Mary sucked more c*cks than Jenna Jameson and Muhammad was an infant fu*ker...

Jesus was gay too, that's the real reason he was crucified. I do believe Jesus was a bottom, in Gay talk I think that means he takes d!cks and other things up the a.ss...
 5 years ago '11        #84
marty mcfliz 
space
space
space
$847 | Props total: 348 348
^^^whoa fella, fam just went in on religion..
 02-21-2013, 08:08 PM         #85
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
...working on JDL Con Law fu*kboy

annnnnyways. MY POINT EXACTLY.

and freedom of speech doesn't mean everybody's voice is valid. If I went to a seaworld, and told everybody dolphins shoot gold out of their blow holes would my voice be valid? No because I don't know sh*t about marine biology

Validity depends on what you're speaking on and who's saying it. So. The only time waynes voice has any validity is when you want to know what kind of cars, bi*ches, or drugs a rockstar rapper prefers.

all you're doing is mincing words. trying to make it look like I'm against freedom of speech.
thats only true if your of sound mind most of lil waynes actual fans now days are teens that are very impressionable, these teenagers dont worship god, jah, allah, or any other diety. they worship kanye kim k and lil fu*kin wayne
 5 years ago '04        #86
dwizzle45 
space
space
$1,259 | Props total: 204 204
lines like that is the reason cannot listen to this dudes music dont give a sh*t if he went platinum in a month or what ever he says this line not thinking of who that sh*t might affect let alone the disease he is planting in the mind of a child who does not know n e better let alone even heard of emmett till he didnt think about the suburban white kid who might idolize every word he says who wll never under stnd black culture or black history to the fullest but can repeat the that weak a.ss line such a confused trash a.ss rapper he needs to take her up on that offer that is the least he can do
 02-21-2013, 08:18 PM         #87
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats only true if your of sound mind most of lil waynes actual fans now days are teens that are very impressionable, these teenagers dont worship god, jah, allah, or any other diety. they worship kanye kim k and lil fu*kin wayne
so to be sound of mind, you have to worship an invisible person?
 5 years ago '05        #88
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
 focused313 said:
I can't say what did it for me, but didn't wayne say recently, all my hoes love me like Satan?
I heard him say "I get pus*y like bath water" once
 5 years ago '05        #89
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
 Games Addict said:
Why would you think God is a person? are you completely oblivious to whats going on around you or just plain stoopid?
 02-21-2013, 08:27 PM         #90
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Seeing as how everyone gives God a s3x or other human characteristics, and how even the God of the bible has human characteristics, I thought it'd be appropriate.

Anyway, fu*k it, invisible person, invisible fairy, invisible being etc. whatever the fu*k it takes for you to take your head out of your a.ss, the point is the same.
 02-21-2013, 08:30 PM         #91
Isis Iz SeNsuaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What do people expect from Lil Wayne? Intelligence? smh..
 02-21-2013, 08:33 PM         #92
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
If Wayne actually said that sh*t then I'm now a fan of whatever song he said that in.

ALL HAIL SATAN, the one true lord and savior. fu*k God and fu*k Jesus too. The "Virgin" Mary sucked more c*cks than Jenna Jameson and Muhammad was an infant fu*ker...

Jesus was gay too, that's the real reason he was crucified. I do believe Jesus was a bottom, in Gay talk I think that means he takes d!cks and other things up the a.ss...
Not even a christian, but that was some real sick dumb a.ss sh*t you just said.
If you are a soul less atheist, why can't you just choose not to believe, instead of disrespecting other people's religion like that.?
 5 years ago '12        #93
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,410 | Props total: 10137 10137
 jbbulldawg2003 said:
"How do you console my mom or give her light support
When you telling her your sons' on life support
And just imagine how my girl feel
On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emmett Till"

- From Kanye West's "Through The Wire"

So when Kanye West makes fun of it, its nothing serious, But when Lil Wayne does it the family writes a letter to Vibe?

I'm not a Wayne defender, but this family needs to chill out. If Wayne is guilty of anything, its of biting Kanye. its a stupid a.ss song, and a stupid a.ss line, and an ignorant a.ss rapper that made the song. All this letter does is waste peoples time to draw attention to a magazine no one reads anymore.
thats a horrible example, it seems like ur just looking for a line that mentions till. thats not even on the same planet of disrespect that "beat tha pus*y up like emmit till" is.
 02-21-2013, 08:38 PM         #94
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Games Addict said:
not at all, i dont myself, my point is that that man is worshiped by millions so i think he has a responsibility watch the message he spreads....despite whether you like him as an artist or a person. his name and face are more recognizable in modern civilization than nelson mandella, elijah muhammad, or even vice president joe biden is my point.

the fact is dwayne carter is smart enough to know this but seems not to care

with great power comes great responsibility, the abuse of power and worship of money is the actual problem

i mean honestly would you repeat the line to 10 million people over and over again for a million dollars???

even if you knew it would doom the next generation???

how far would you really go for the american dream,,,weezy got his peice of the pie and he siad fu*k everybody else i guess
 5 years ago '10        #95
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
This is really an issue
 5 years ago '04        #96
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
 FutureSpitt said:
looks typed to me.
x forever
 02-21-2013, 08:49 PM         #97
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Isis Iz SeNsuaL said:
What do people expect from Lil Wayne? Intelligence? smh..

its crazy how ppl judge others...im sure im border line stanning right now, but i have been a weezy fan since he crossed over.

you do realize lil wayne taught himself guitar and skate board after the age of 25, was rapping since 12 so he didnt go to highschool, but he graduated college in 07 with a degree in english.

the guy has above average intelligence, he does his job. his job is to sell records....he sells more records now with much lower quality music than he did when he actually made good music.

so to sum it up, he knows better he just dont give a fu*k.

were american where if it makes a profit we cant stop it....cigerettes,alchohol, presciption drugs, fast food, i could go on and on
 02-21-2013, 08:49 PM         #98
Games Addict  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not even a christian, but that was some real sick dumb a.ss sh*t you just said.
If you are a soul less atheist, why can't you just choose not to believe, instead of disrespecting other people's religion like that.?
I don't respect religion. Its trash. Its garbage. Its sh*t. Its fecal matter. Its childish wishful thinking. Its bullsh*t. Its gahbage. Its menstrual fluid. Its violent. It is promoted as peace-giving when it itself promotes murder. It shuns thinking for oneself. The christian religion and Islam would have people like me (nonbelievers) k!lled so yes I do think I have a right to say what the fu*k I want about it.
 5 years ago '08        #99
precice3 
space
space
$450 | Props total: 37 37
 BIGMARS said:
Fag name. Get a different email and start over.

Co-sign
 5 years ago '12        #100
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
The collapse of Lil Wayne and Young Money.. Drake better jump ship
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy