Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #41
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,511 | Props total: 3151 3151
 GameTheory said:
I'd feel that Riff Raff was being disrespectful, but disrespect isn't illegal. Its just frowned upon.

I don't want to live in a country where he CANT say what he wants or how he wants.

Criticize him all you want, but i'm not taking that right from him.

There is no telling when someone would do the same to me for a much lesser offense.
I get what you're saying, but Wayne said it. Obviously he's free to do so and has, so that's not the argument.

Where do you stop yourself, as a proud and accomplished black man?

What goes through a jokers head to refer to the way white men beat a 14 year old black kid to death for talking to a white woman as a metaphor to how he beats pus*y?

This shyt probably the KKK favorite song right now n n*ggas over here like "Wayne can say what he wants and kiss men, he's the greatest"

Last edited by BIGMARS; 02-21-2013 at 02:41 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #42
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 GameTheory said:
OK so if Wayne said it and the Till's replied, then thats the end of the story.

You don't have to GET LEGAL PREVENTIONS on wayne from saying what he wants to say. Radio stations are private entities so if they want to ban him, they can do so but there should not be anyone asking for his rights to be removed.

I'm not concerned with what goes through their heads. Its his choice of words, but it shouldn't be something that gets his freedom of expression banned.

You all are SO quick to talk about removing rights as if thats a "simple solution"

This should not go any further than an exchange of ideas. Once we start talking about what wayne "should be allowed to do" then you're infringing on the same rights that you want for yourself.
Wait....

Where the fukc did I tell you his corny metaphor should be legally censored?
 5 years ago '12        #43
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Matt504 said:
ADL sure seemed to have no problem infringing upon Michael Jackson's 1st amendment right.
They can go there because they have power. They're united. Black people have no real voice or meaningful organization. Everyone is out for self. Example- the smart dumb n*ggas in this thread talkin freedom of speech like it had shyt to do with shyt.
 5 years ago '06        #44
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
 BIGMARS said:
Lets try something here.

How would you feel if Riff Raff said that line?

And how would the crackers, no disrespect, do Wayne if Emmett Till was a whiteboy k!lled by Black men?

That's a good example you know why....I don't know who the fu*k a Riff Raff is. So he could say whatever he wants to. I'm not listening to him so why do I care? Which was my point to all these wayne haters. If you don't like the music skip it. That dude aint hurting for your ears. And if Till was white k!lled by blacks it still would be just a lyric in a song and the industry would still have edited that part out, censorship.
 5 years ago '12        #45
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 GameTheory said:
1. What are "black" people? Jews have a more linked history and identity. Remember, not all black people are the same.

2. Organization does count so you do have a point.
Black people in America. Not the Haitans, Africans and Jamaicans and all the other shyt, they have their own movements and ain't too fond of American black people anyway for the most part.
 5 years ago '12        #46
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 datnolaboy said:
That's a good example you know why....I don't know who the fu*k a Riff Raff is. So he could say whatever he wants to. I'm not listening to him so why do I care? Which was my point to all these wayne haters. If you don't like the music skip it. That dude aint hurting for your ears. And if Till was white k!lled by blacks it still would be just a lyric in a song and the industry would still have edited that part out, censorship.
That's some fukced up logic homey

You was a short-bus rider huh? n*gga with 3 other kids in your classroom and 6 teachers.
 5 years ago '10        #47
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Amen7 said:
Faggit deserves to have two bullets lodged in his temple. Never liked this sissified,sellout,skinny jeans wearing,skater wannabe.Oh well maybe he rides it to far in a construction area and flips off a clip. Punks like him deserved to be lynched and set a fire. He is one thee ugliest motherfukkers i have ever seen in my life and any female that sleeps with this chimpanzee lookin a.ss nucca deserves aids.

fu*k him and his f*g supportin azz fans. n*ggaz still support this queer after he french kissed birdman and Stevie J. Now if another rapper did it you'd say hes gay,but since wayne did it you punks say nothing you downlow homos. He direspects big cities like NY and Miami and nothin is said. fu*k NY,theyve always been known to be puxxies you see how Pac punked them and fu*k Miami. Yall n*ggaz lame as hell. d!ck riding azz nuccaz. Wayne would never say fu*k Cali,Atlanta,or the Chi. Punk a.ss motherfu*ker should be a.ssassinated multiple times for ruining hiphop. He got no talent,never been a good rapper.
 5 years ago '08        #48
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
I did not who Emmet Till was so I looked him up...

Emmett Louis Till (July 25, 1941 – August 28, 1955) was an African-American boy who was murdered in Mississippi at the age of 14 after reportedly flirting with a white woman. Till was from Chicago, Illinois, visiting his relatives in the Mississippi Delta region when he spoke to 21-year-old Carolyn Bryant, the married proprietor of a small grocery store. Several nights later, Bryant's husband Roy and his half-brother J. W. Milam arrived at Till's great-uncle's house where they took Till, transported him to a barn, beat him and gouged out one of his eyes, before shooting him through the head and disposing of his body in the Tallahatchie River, weighting it with a 70-pound (32 kg) cotton gin fan tied around his neck with barbed wire. His body was discovered and retrieved from the river three days later.

SMH that sh*ts disgusting...
 5 years ago '12        #49
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 GameTheory said:
You say that, but you ignore all the inf!ghting that goes on.

I know tons of first/second generation blacks that don't like "american blacks"

We define ourselves by race. Everyone else has culture, rituals, and what not to distinguish themselves.
n*gga, where are you going with this shyt?! That was the point, there's no unity and organization. But damn, how much further left you tryna go away from the topic?

Last edited by BIGMARS; 02-21-2013 at 03:27 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #50
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 daffy_1 said:
I did not who Emmet Till was so I looked him up...

SMH that sh*ts disgusting...
Yep, but Wayne is a rockstar so fukc it. He doesn't have to know or care about his history.

Joe Budden gave us a passage for just this sort of situation:

These fans is Star Jones
They'll know a n*gga a f*g but fukcs wit 'em anyway
 5 years ago '12        #51
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 GameTheory said:
The fu*k are you talking about I'm "in over my head" and I "can't use words."

Its like you got an A on your last exam and you think you know something now? Let me know when you've got at least ONE post-graduate degree.

Fall back little one.

You're arguing against yourself.

You can't talk about Wayne having the same right to express himself then say his voice isn't valid.

Thats THE DEFINITION of the notion of free speech.

Mind you, AGAIN,I think Wayne was stupid for what he did, but in no way would I ever want to be responsible for MAKING him do something.
There it is

You were goin off course with that other shyt, that is all it comes back to sir.
 02-21-2013, 04:02 PM         #52
raymondjackso25  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think it's funny how people claim to not like hiphop and they claim to never listen to it, but somehow they always know what's going on in hiphop. And why is it that people call rappers stupid but when a rapper use a simile or metaphor or other literary techniques....it's a problem.
 5 years ago '07        #53
Opinion 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,353 | Props total: 275 275
^^^^^ it's the way/reference the technique is used, nobody cares about rappers using similes and metaphors and sh*t, people applaud rappers for that, but when it's used in poor taste that's where the problem comes from

but yea this is not about freedom of speech, da fu*k is wrong with yall up in here. This is really about respect, wayne just spits a bunch of random metaphors and punchlines without any real thought or structure and it's caught up with him. Dudes that don't care simply don't know their history, and if they don't care to know their history, they've already failed themselves and this genre called "rap/hiphop" How low will you go to accept bullsh*t like this until you can't call it entertainment no more, fans gotta draw the line somewhere got dam
 5 years ago '11        #54
MonStar Music 7 heat pts
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
And amongst all this controversy, here's what Wayne has to say about this...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #55
Neohuey89 
space
space
$2,653 | Props total: 666 666
I don't get the freedom of speech argument. Lil' Wayne had a right to say it and people got a right to scorch his stupid a.ss for saying it. That's how it works.
 02-21-2013, 06:32 PM         #56
Fleece  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mad they even lowered themselves to acknowledge this slum n*gga
 5 years ago '07        #57
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,346 | Props total: 21261 21261
 FutureSpitt said:
looks typed to me.
 5 years ago '06        #58
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
why do they give a fu*k abt what Wayne has to say?

Wayne is ignorant... period. They dignify his ignorant a.ss music and thoughts by responding..
 5 years ago '10        #59
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 8298 8298
BigMars is a f*ggot. Whining about irrelevancy

"Ima whip this n*gga like Kunta"
 5 years ago '04        #60
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 DrX said:
fu*k wayne and the rest of these ignorant a.ss rappers.....these mothafu*kas aint sh*t to my but morons with mics
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago