Emmett Till's Family Pens Open Letter To Lil Wayne

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #21
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 Amen7 said:
Faggit deserves to have two bullets lodged in his temple. Never liked this sissified,sellout,skinny jeans wearing,skater wannabe.Oh well maybe he rides it to far in a construction area and flips off a clip. Punks like him deserved to be lynched and set a fire. He is one thee ugliest motherfukkers i have ever seen in my life and any female that sleeps with this chimpanzee lookin a.ss nucca deserves aids.

fu*k him and his f*g supportin azz fans. n*ggaz still support this queer after he french kissed birdman and Stevie J. Now if another rapper did it you'd say hes gay,but since wayne did it you punks say nothing you downlow homos. He direspects big cities like NY and Miami and nothin is said. fu*k NY,theyve always been known to be puxxies you see how Pac punked them and fu*k Miami. Yall n*ggaz lame as hell. d!ck riding azz nuccaz. Wayne would never say fu*k Cali,Atlanta,or the Chi. Punk a.ss motherfu*ker should be a.ssassinated multiple times for ruining hiphop. He got no talent,never been a good rapper.
 5 years ago '06        #22
Lay 
space
space
$13,303 | Props total: 478 478
"Beat the pu--y up like Emmett Till,"

Really? This dumb fu*k would have a line like that?
Redrum741 gave props

02-21-2013, 08:06 AM         #23
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steelgrip said:
this is rap. most rappers are expected to write ignorant disrespectful sh*t

think i was hearing micheal jackson lines same year he passed. and the ray charles punch lines didnt stop when he died either

eminem's whole career consists of disrespectful rap

not to say i support anything wayne says or does.
But those examples you gave weren't as disrespectful....... MJ jokes have been done for years before his death and Ray Charles died of old age Em has caught much flack for his earlier lyrics also.
 5 years ago '08        #24
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
I've heard much worse just saying
 5 years ago '04        #25
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
 taskeen1 said:
The thing is, I swear I've heard Lil Wayne use that Emmet Till or another Emmet Till line before
drought three talking bout the beat i think
 5 years ago '06        #26
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
 Amen7 said:
Faggit deserves to have two bullets lodged in his temple. Never liked this sissified,sellout,skinny jeans wearing,skater wannabe.Oh well maybe he rides it to far in a construction area and flips off a clip. Punks like him deserved to be lynched and set a fire. He is one thee ugliest motherfukkers i have ever seen in my life and any female that sleeps with this chimpanzee lookin a.ss nucca deserves aids.

fu*k him and his f*g supportin azz fans. n*ggaz still support this queer after he french kissed birdman and Stevie J. Now if another rapper did it you'd say hes gay,but since wayne did it you punks say nothing you downlow homos. He direspects big cities like NY and Miami and nothin is said. fu*k NY,theyve always been known to be puxxies you see how Pac punked them and fu*k Miami. Yall n*ggaz lame as hell. d!ck riding azz nuccaz. Wayne would never say fu*k Cali,Atlanta,or the Chi. Punk a.ss motherfu*ker should be a.ssassinated multiple times for ruining hiphop. He got no talent,never been a good rapper.
You're an idiot. You're wishing death on a human being. fu*k whether or not I'm a fan or if I agree or disagree with his lyrics. You're wishing death on a man. What makes you so great you can judge whether someone lives or dies? This is music dog, entertainment, get a fu*kin life. You go on a rant about how the man looks, who he kissed, and what he says then ends it by saying he should be a.ssassinated? How are you supporting hip hop, the Till family, or the human race by wishing death, something irreversible, on that man. You're clearly a fan since you know everything about that man so you don't really mean it. You're just as bad as Wayne. And if you don't like the dude keep him off your mind, it's so simple. fu*kin lame.
 5 years ago '12        #27
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
$9,515 | Props total: 3159 3159
 GeorgiaBoyTool said:
Dumbfu*k your names is BigMars, that sounds like a gay pr0nstars name, and besides the fact you don't know the meaning of my name dumbass.
How you know that, you know gay pr0n stars? IDGAF about the meaning of your name fukcboy
 5 years ago '12        #28
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 datnolaboy said:
You're an idiot. You're wishing death on a human being. fu*k whether or not I'm a fan or if I agree or disagree with his lyrics. You're wishing death on a man. What makes you so great you can judge whether someone lives or dies? This is music dog, entertainment, get a fu*kin life. You go on a rant about how the man looks, who he kissed, and what he says then ends it by saying he should be a.ssassinated? How are you supporting hip hop, the Till family, or the human race by wishing death, something irreversible, on that man. You're clearly a fan since you know everything about that man so you don't really mean it. You're just as bad as Wayne. And if you don't like the dude keep him off your mind, it's so simple. fu*kin lame.
STFU. death to Lil Wayne
 5 years ago '12        #29
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 Amen7 said:
Protective custody
And that n*gga was gettin pounded by C.O.'s

02-21-2013, 12:53 PM         #30
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh boy

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 02-21-2013 at 12:56 PM..
 02-21-2013, 12:55 PM         #31
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Amen7 said:
fu*k NY
Another muthafuhka who probably been to NY one time, went outside to buy some cigarettes and took his a.ss right back upstairs to his grandmother's apartment.
Internets
 5 years ago '06        #32
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Amen7 said:
Youre mighty offensive?Did i touch a nerve? Wayne is a bi*ch,his mom is even more of one for sh*ttin him out after 9mos,and you're a f*gget,for supporting one. A rapper insulting a slain 14 year old child deserves to be executed at close range.That kid was a sacrificial lamb for the civil rights movement. His murder is the reason this fu*king tar faced turd is allowed to rap and have freedom of speech. Youre just a d!ck rider,defending a homo,zip it.I dont wanna hear another peep out of you junior.
Yeah u did touch a nerve. Wishing death on someone is wrong. Period. Doesn't matter who it is or what they did. Don't think you sonnin somebody cuz. If it wasn't for Wayne your dumb a.ss wouldn't know who Till was. You need to give props since he gave you some free education. It's clear your ignorant a.ss needed it. And if you're gonna use words to insult someone at least spell em right "f*ggot". Homophobic bastard. You prolly low key pissed wayne aint kiss you. I support freedom of speech, I could care less what the lyric was. That being said, just like he has the right to spit whatever verse you have the right to continue to spew hatred. I just think it's ironic you claim to be in support of someone k!lled senselessly yet you're in favor of wishing a violent death on another man.
 5 years ago '06        #33
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Surreality said:
You bi*ch a.ss n*ggas that are bringing up Free Speech are missing the point here...this sh*t ain't about no free speech, it's much bigger than that

Shows proof how dumb his stans are and how much of fu*king house n*gga uncle toms they are
so what's the bigger issue? Yall boxden n*ggas quick to call names but don't explain sh*t. It was a play on words. This dude is a rapper and n*ggas is treating this n*gga like he MLKIII. Then yall got the nerve to use the word 'n*gga' while spewing generic facts about civil rights. So who really has an identity problem? So apparently using the word n*gga, which I'm sure Till was called ****** a few times while he was k!lled, doesn't strike a nerve but a rapper using the man name in a song (a song you don't have to listen to if you don't want to btw) somehow is the end of the world.
 5 years ago '10        #34
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
gaytheory aka captain save a homo out to rescue another homo

lil wayne like
 5 years ago '12        #35
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 datnolaboy said:
so what's the bigger issue? Yall boxden n*ggas quick to call names but don't explain sh*t. It was a play on words. This dude is a rapper and n*ggas is treating this n*gga like he MLKIII. Then yall got the nerve to use the word 'n*gga' while spewing generic facts about civil rights. So who really has an identity problem? So apparently using the word n*gga, which I'm sure Till was called ****** a few times while he was k!lled, doesn't strike a nerve but a rapper using the man name in a song (a song you don't have to listen to if you don't want to btw) somehow is the end of the world.
Lets try something here.

How would you feel if Riff Raff said that line?

And how would the crackers, no disrespect, do Wayne if Emmett Till was a whiteboy k!lled by Black men?

5 years ago '10        #36
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
n*ggas really mad in this thread writing paragraphs and sh*t

Wayne done reached worldwide rockstar status

Kanye status but by only making music
 5 years ago '10        #37
SwooshWonder 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 8298 8298
 BIGMARS said:
Lets try something here.

How would you feel if Riff Raff said that line?

And how would the crackers, no disrespect, do Wayne if Emmett Till was a whiteboy k!lled by Black men?

Last sentence makes no logical sense . Just pointing that out
 5 years ago '12        #38
BIGMARS 49 heat pts49
space
space
 sm00vb0iiw0nder said:
Last sentence makes no logical sense . Just pointing that out
^^^Dumb n*gga. Just pointing that out.
 5 years ago '10        #39
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,658 | Props total: 4494 4494
 GameTheory said:
I'd feel that Riff Raff was being disrespectful, but disrespect isn't illegal. Its just frowned upon.

I don't want to live in a country where he CANT say what he wants or how he wants.

Criticize him all you want, but i'm not taking that right from him.

There is no telling when someone would do the same to me for a much lesser offense.
well since you feel you can say anything you want homo why dont you go yell fire in a theater thats not on fire and see what happens to you
 5 years ago '12        #40
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
 Amen7 said:

Redrum741 gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy