Kobe Bryant: LeBron James Is in ‘Same Room’ as He Is

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #101
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Who has downplayed Shaq?

It's the Bron fans saying Robin and Bosh aren't that big of a deal. Well Bron couldn't win before Robin. And he didn't win until Robin arrived.

In Bron's last Finals he avg. 17pts a game. Bron lost that series for the Heat. Robin put up 26pts, 7 and 5 for the series.

Bron scored 4 pts in the 4th quarter. In crucial games of the NBA Championship.

To say his teammates don't matter is blind fandom.
Fixed...
 02-23-2013, 11:47 AM         #102
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Again, if you have a picture of another man representing yourself on a message board, I can't take your opinion of him seriously.
 5 years ago '04        #103
nastii_nigga 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 695 695
 GrownmanJ said:
Who has downplayed Shaq?

It's the Bron fans saying Robin and Bosh aren't that big of a deal. Well Bron couldn't win before Robin. And he didn't win until Robin arrived.

In Bron's last Finals he avg. 17pts a game. Bron lost that series for the Heat. Robin put up 26pts, 7 and 5 for the series.

Bron scored 4 pts in the 4th quarter. In crucial games of the NBA Championship.

To say his teammates don't matter is blind fandom.Fixed...
Meh!!!!Bad post season....It happens

Well now Bron redeemed himself by winning RS MVP, a ring and Finals MVP and a gold medal......Kobe never done that in a season

He also just Came off a Post season when he averaged 30 9 6 on 50%FG....That sh*ts on anything KObe has ever done in the Playoff for his whole career!!!
 02-23-2013, 11:54 AM         #104
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Look at the numbers. Bron's are better than Kobe's in EVERY category.

These players can't be compared to one another by team accomplishments is my point. Championships are won by TEAMS.

So to compare one player to another based on team accomplishments is asinine. Look at their numbers and tell me who's been the better player.
 5 years ago '04        #105
space
space
space
 Ya'll f*gs said:
Look at the numbers. Bron's are better than Kobe's in EVERY category.

These players can't be compared to one another by team accomplishments is my point. Championships are won by TEAMS.

So to compare one player to another based on team accomplishments is asinine. Look at their numbers and tell me who's been the better player.
Wasnt there a stat on here some days ago that since 2003 when Lebron got into the league, Kobe has taken 530 more shots than lebron but scored 81 less points

So that whole Kobe being a better scorer than Bron is BS.....Yes he might have more offensive moves but you cant be a better scorer than some one who beats you in both volume and efficiency......Kobe damn sure aint nowhere near the passer/facilitator bron is....He aint a better rebounder....he never been a better defender either (be in it in ability or versatility)

There is quite simply nothing on the ball court that Kobe at his prime even did better than Lebron
 02-23-2013, 12:10 PM         #106
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastii_n*gga said:
Wasnt there a stat on here some days ago that since 2003 when Lebron got into the league, Kobe has taken 530 more shots than lebron but scored 81 less points

So that whole Kobe being a better scorer than Bron is BS.....Yes he might have more offensive moves but you cant be a better scorer than some one who beats you in both volume and efficiency......Kobe damn sure aint nowhere near the passer/facilitator bron is....He aint a better rebounder....he never been a better defender either (be in it in ability or versatility)

There is quite simply nothing on the ball court that Kobe at his prime even did better than Lebron
They're two completely different types of scorers. It's almost impossible to say one is better than the other in that aspect.

Bron's size and speed allow him to do a lot of things that Kobe isn't able to do. But Kobe's incredibly smooth and knows exactly where he is on the court and where to get his shot. He's fluid. Bron isn't as much of a finesse player as Kobe. Bron's shots are normally close to the rim, even though he can stretch the floor. Kobe is a jump shooter and those are hit or miss. Kobe is able to hit alot more often than miss but none the less he's going to have a lower fg percentage because on average his shots are coming from a further distance.
 5 years ago '04        #107
space
space
space
 Ya'll f*gs said:
They're two completely different types of scorers. It's almost impossible to say one is better than the other in that aspect.

Bron's size and speed allow him to do a lot of things that Kobe isn't able to do. But Kobe's incredibly smooth and knows exactly where he is on the court and where to get his shot. He's fluid. Bron isn't as much of a finesse player as Kobe. Bron's shots are normally close to the rim, even though he can stretch the floor. Kobe is a jump shooter and those are hit or miss. Kobe is able to hit alot more often than miss but none the less he's going to have a lower fg percentage because on average his shots are coming from a further distance.
Yeah but still if you call yourself self an elite guard and all time top 10 player, there is no way in hell you should have scored 81 less points than someone who has taken 530 less shots than you. Think about it 530 shots and you still scored less points

Plus this is taking into account lebron while he was a rookie and still figuring out himself on the court vs mostly kobe in his prime!!!Also takes into account the whole 81 point game, 62 vs the Mavs, 10 str8 40 point games e.t.c!!!Yet bron has still outscored by 81 with 530 less shots

Also that stat did show that Kobe had made more freethrows than Bron in that same period!!!Bron had taken about 50 more FT but obviously he is 77% FT shooter while kobe is at 84% so Kobe had still made more freethrows

To me Kobe has mostly been an inefficient chucker who was lucky enough to be drafted to the best situation possible....I will say he probably deserved given his dedication and work ethic is unmatched!!!STill doesnt changed the fact that he is incredibly overrated as a scorer and quite simply in his prime did nothing better than lebron. This isnt a knock on Kobe tho because when it is all said and done, I believe bron at the very least is going to be number 2 behind MJ in the all time list!!!Kobe prob will be top 7

Last edited by nastii_nigga; 02-23-2013 at 12:23 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #108
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,594 | Props total: 4551 4551
you n*ggas are stupid as f*ck wit this rings sh*t. put Kobe on a team wit middle schoolers n Lebron on a team wit Dirk, Dwight, Wade, Ray Allen, n D-Rose. Lebron gon have more rings, n Kobe gone be missin the post season every year. i guess LBJ the better player cuz he got more rings rite?

LBJ was basically playin wit middle schoolers in Cleveland lol n still brought em to the finals. b*tch a.ss Kobe cant win a damn playoff series without a elite supporting cast, or the most dominant center in NBA history. kobe aint better cuz he got more rings thats the stupidest sh*t i ever heard, ball aint a one on one game sh*t. n*gga if we talkin about Lebron n Kobe, f*ck ya rings cuz that dont tell me sh*t.
 02-23-2013, 12:29 PM         #109
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nastii_n*gga said:
Yeah but still if you call yourself self an elite guard and all time top 10 player, there is no way in hell you should have scored 81 less points than someone who has taken 530 less shots than you. Think about it 530 shots and you still scored less points

Plus this is taking into account lebron while he was a rookie and still figuring out himself on the court vs mostly kobe in his prime!!!Also takes into account the whole 81 point game, 62 vs the Mavs, 10 str8 40 point games e.t.c!!!Yet bron has still outscored by 81 with 530 less shots

Also that stat did show that Kobe had made more freethrows than Bron in that same period!!!Bron had taken about 50 more FT but obviously he is 77% FT shooter while kobe is at 84% so Kobe had still made more freethrows

To me Kobe has mostly been an inefficient chucker who was lucky enough to be drafted to the best situation possible....I will say he probably deserved given his dedication and work ethic is unmatched!!!STill doesnt changed the fact that he is incredibly overrated as a scorer and quite simply in his prime did nothing better than lebron
You don't have to convince me. From what I can tell most people regard LeBron as the best player on the planet right now. It's the Laker fans that are not going to let that go down without a f!ght, and objective onlookers are not going to get them to admit otherwise.

LeBron is just a different animal. He's a genetic freak. Kobe is great, but team accomplishments are not going to convince me that I should choose Kobe in his prime over LeBron in his prime.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy