Kobe Bryant: LeBron James Is in ‘Same Room’ as He Is

most viewed right now
 65
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
avatar space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1221 1221
 supremeskillz said:
What is with these kids and the first page crap??? Am I the only one who doesnt understand that?

Back to the topic. LeBron has alot going for him we need to just wait and see at this point. I have never been much of a fan of his but respect his game. The guy is a freakish athlete.
its funny because..they do that but all we do when we click on the thread is click on the last page to type anyway lol
 5 years ago '12        #82
WhosIt 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,624 | Props total: 1150 1150
 OC123 said:
don't act like kobrick doesn't travel


[video - click to view]

 02-22-2013, 01:30 PM         #83
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
talent wise..he is in the same room...
talent wise, he got his own mansion
 5 years ago '10        #84
GUNITZCAPO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
all this lets me know is that jordan told them n*ggas all star that were both close to his greatness and kobe has more rings and until bron gets more rings he will be better...but bron is more dominant than bryant thus aiding him in the pick between who is better haha
 5 years ago '06        #85
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 lefthookright said:
where you hear that from tho? gotta be a source where you read/seen it
 philly337 said:
what hangovers you getting where ur temperature is above 101 and you need an IV?

[video - click to view]


It was a mixture
 02-22-2013, 03:12 PM         #86
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lefthookright said:
Just saying bron has a long way to go.
And I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you have absolutely no bias in this conversation right?

You're as much a fan of Kobe as LeBron right?

*notices your avy*

Oh.... I see you do have a bias.

Kobe is great, he's an incredible scorer. One of the best.

But LeBron?

Kobe isn't in the same room as LeBron. He's in the same room as Alex English, or Allen Iverson. Yes he has rings but that doesn't make one single player greater than another single player. When Shaq left Kobe couldn't win the divison or even ONE playoff series until Pau showed up.

Championships are won by teams, not one person. Kobe couldn't win without a big man or Phil. That is a fact.

Jordan didn't win alone, neither has Kobe. Rings are not the be all end all. Should I believe John Salley or Robert Horry are greater than Shaq or Wilt because of their rings? Seriously?

LeBron is by far the most efficient basketball player in the world. His career efficiency trumps Kobe's. Team games require team players. You know, rebounding, passing, defending, scoring. All of those things matter when you're talking about the best.

The way the Lakers are looking for Kobe's last 2 seasons, I think, are leading him to make these statements. I think comparing himself to LeBron is a win for him, and in his twilight, he needs a win.
 5 years ago '11        #87
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 2554 2554
 Ya'll f*gs said:
And I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you have absolutely no bias in this conversation right?

You're as much a fan of Kobe as LeBron right?

*notices your avy*

Oh.... I see you do have a bias.

Kobe is great, he's an incredible scorer. One of the best.

But LeBron?

Kobe isn't in the same room as LeBron. He's in the same room as Alex English, or Allen Iverson. Yes he has rings but that doesn't make one single player greater than another single player. When Shaq left Kobe couldn't win the divison or even ONE playoff series until Pau showed up.

Championships are won by teams, not one person. Kobe couldn't win without a big man or Phil. That is a fact.

Jordan didn't win alone, neither has Kobe. Rings are not the be all end all. Should I believe John Salley or Robert Horry are greater than Shaq or Wilt because of their rings? Seriously?

LeBron is by far the most efficient basketball player in the world. His career efficiency trumps Kobe's. Team games require team players. You know, rebounding, passing, defending, scoring. All of those things matter when you're talking about the best.

The way the Lakers are looking for Kobe's last 2 seasons, I think, are leading him to make these statements. I think comparing himself to LeBron is a win for him, and in his twilight, he needs a win.
----------
" I think comparing himself to LeBron is a win for him, and in his twilight, he needs a win"

kobe is 17 seasons deep. Arguably the greatest scorer ever, cllutch, Outscored teams by himself, ALL 1st team defense and offense his whole career basically. Kobe is the greatest player of his era. HE DONT NEED TO DO SHYT ELSE TO PROVE ANYTHING! But his drive tells him to keep playing, to win, to cintinue to work on his game. He dont run from pressure, he embrace that shi just like MJ did.

"The way the Lakers are looking for Kobe's last 2 seasons, I think, are leading him to make these statements."

n*gga wtf are u talking about? The last 2 seasons? n*gga the lakers won their Division last season. Had the 3rd best record. they were up at the half the 1st three games vs the thunder but allowed them to come back(our bench sucked and durant lit metta up) But it wasnt Kobe's fault.

This was Kobes last game of last season. Basically in defeat he reminded the NBA that nobody can guard him and HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE. dunking all over them n*ggas. Harden lit up the lakers bench. thats why we loss in the 2nd rd last year because our first team was k!lling OkC;s 1st team.
that son of a bytch harden tho


[video - click to view]



Last edited by lefthookright; 02-22-2013 at 04:34 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #88
johnny 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,103 | Props total: 224 224
who cares
 5 years ago '08        #89
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Ya'll f*gs said:
And I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you have absolutely no bias in this conversation right?

You're as much a fan of Kobe as LeBron right?

*notices your avy*

Oh.... I see you do have a bias.

Kobe is great, he's an incredible scorer. One of the best.

But LeBron?

Kobe isn't in the same room as LeBron. He's in the same room as Alex English, or Allen Iverson. Yes he has rings but that doesn't make one single player greater than another single player. When Shaq left Kobe couldn't win the divison or even ONE playoff series until Pau showed up.

Championships are won by teams, not one person. Kobe couldn't win without a big man or Phil. That is a fact.

Jordan didn't win alone, neither has Kobe. Rings are not the be all end all. Should I believe John Salley or Robert Horry are greater than Shaq or Wilt because of their rings? Seriously?

LeBron is by far the most efficient basketball player in the world. His career efficiency trumps Kobe's. Team games require team players. You know, rebounding, passing, defending, scoring. All of those things matter when you're talking about the best.

The way the Lakers are looking for Kobe's last 2 seasons, I think, are leading him to make these statements. I think comparing himself to LeBron is a win for him, and in his twilight, he needs a win.
i dont know u so ill take it easy on u. one of the first things u said was kobe is a great scorer. but u left it at then when kobe has been known as a great on ball defender (premier in his era) and underrated passer which is why hes considered one of the most complete players of all time. next, comparing him to english and iverson is ridiculous and i dont think theres one person in the world, even on bx, that would back u on that so ill leave it alone. 3rd, rings dont make everything and the horry comparison is played out and has no foundation. rings are used in an argument when comparing GREATS as it defines their legacies, not people in the right place at the right time. u then talk about a team game then say kobe needed shaq, pau, or phil....well guess what......those are part of teams, u walking contradiction. 4th, if rings arent everything then why are russell and jordan arguably 1-2 goats? cus their rings. theyre known as winners. and u can call this statement biased all u want. but theres a reason why the majority of the world considers kobe an all time great except for the homers on bx. and when the homers come out the woodwork with ignorant statements like urs, its easy to see they admire kobe so much come make stupid comparison and dumb comments showing their jealousy, envy, and flat out ignorance.
 02-22-2013, 05:20 PM         #90
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
i dont know u so ill take it easy on u. one of the first things u said was kobe is a great scorer. but u left it at then when kobe has been known as a great on ball defender (premier in his era) and underrated passer which is why hes considered one of the most complete players of all time. next, comparing him to english and iverson is ridiculous and i dont think theres one person in the world, even on bx, that would back u on that so ill leave it alone. 3rd, rings dont make everything and the horry comparison is played out and has no foundation. rings are used in an argument when comparing GREATS as it defines their legacies, not people in the right place at the right time. u then talk about a team game then say kobe needed shaq, pau, or phil....well guess what......those are part of teams, u walking contradiction. 4th, if rings arent everything then why are russell and jordan arguably 1-2 goats? cus their rings. theyre known as winners. and u can call this statement biased all u want. but theres a reason why the majority of the world considers kobe an all time great except for the homers on bx. and when the homers come out the woodwork with ignorant statements like urs, its easy to see they admire kobe so much come make stupid comparison and dumb comments showing their jealousy, envy, and flat out ignorance.
In one statement you said "rings don't mean everything." And in another you say Jordan and Russell are regarded 1&2 because of their rings.

Now if one is gonna say Kobe is better than LeBron ONLY because of rings, that's incorrect. I know Kobe is a great player, and my comparison to English and Iverson was more for dramatic effect than it was legitimate. My point is Kobe is a scorer.

Do you believe in the PER statistic? The stat that measures total contribution to one's team?

Jordan's career PER = 27.91 (best ever)

LeBron's career PER = 27.32 (second best ever)

Kobe's PER = 23.49 (19th best ever)

Jordan averaged a PER of 30 four times

LeBron averaged a PER of 30 three times

Kobe averaged a PER of 30 zero times

Let's compare career averages...

Michael Jordan = 30.1 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 5.3 APG, 2.3 STLPG, 49.7 FG%

LeBron James = 27.6 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 6.9 APG, 1.7 STLPG, 48.6 FG%

Kobe = 25.5 PPG, 5.3 RPG, 4.7 APG, 1.5 STLPG, 45.4 FG%

Kobe's contributions to his team do not equal to LeBron's nor do his career averages.

Kobe never won a playoff series or division without Pau or Shaq. Now he's teamed with one of the top defensive talents who puts up a double-double almost every night, one of the leagues greatest point guards, and he still has his man Pau... And that team is going to miss the playoffs, with Kobe..

LeBron hasn't missed the playoffs since his 2nd season. He's never lost in the first round of the playoffs. And can you name me one other all star from those Cavalier teams????

Say what you want about rings, but Kobe isn't in the same room as LeBron.
 5 years ago '08        #91
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
 Ya'll f*gs said:
In one statement you said "rings don't mean everything." And in another you say Jordan and Russell are regarded 1&2 because of their rings.

Now if one is gonna say Kobe is better than LeBron ONLY because of rings, that's incorrect. I know Kobe is a great player, and my comparison to English and Iverson was more for dramatic effect than it was legitimate. My point is Kobe is a scorer.

Do you believe in the PER statistic? The stat that measures total contribution to one's team?

Jordan's career PER = 27.91 (best ever)

LeBron's career PER = 27.32 (second best ever)

Kobe's PER = 23.49 (19th best ever)

Jordan averaged a PER of 30 four times

LeBron averaged a PER of 30 three times

Kobe averaged a PER of 30 zero times

Let's compare career averages...

Michael Jordan = 30.1 PPG, 6.2 RPG, 5.3 APG, 2.3 STLPG, 49.7 FG%

LeBron James = 27.6 PPG, 7.2 RPG, 6.9 APG, 1.7 STLPG, 48.6 FG%

Kobe = 25.5 PPG, 5.3 RPG, 4.7 APG, 1.5 STLPG, 45.4 FG%

Kobe's contributions to his team do not equal to LeBron's nor do his career averages.

Kobe never won a playoff series or division without Pau or Shaq. Now he's teamed with one of the top defensive talents who puts up a double-double almost every night, one of the leagues greatest point guards, and he still has his man Pau... And that team is going to miss the playoffs, with Kobe..

LeBron hasn't missed the playoffs since his 2nd season. He's never lost in the first round of the playoffs. And can you name me one other all star from those Cavalier teams????

Say what you want about rings, but Kobe isn't in the same room as LeBron.
well my man, i pulled the rings comment from ur post then mentioned russell and jordan to prove that they do matter. do i believe in per? absolutely not just like i dont qbr. PER dont always equal winning. neither do the majority of other statistics stat crunches from every sport come up.showing up when ur team needs u to does. i understand, its easy to dismiss someone if youve seen them play 17 consecutive years. am i sh*tting on lebron? absolutely not. dudes a beast. but ur comparing arguably the top player in his peak years against a legend on a gradual decline yet the difference is still minimal.

also, kobe, unlike lebron, didnt get a starting gig til his 3rd year. take those away and his number increase and become far more comparable. to further level the playing field, bron is at his peak and his number will decrease making the numbers even more comparable.

lastly, bringing up shaq and pau is irrelevant. shaq got schooled by the dream in the finals and didnt win until he teamed with kobe. pau won absolutely nothing, was (and still is) considered soft, and did little until he teamed with kobe (damn i love pau but i wish n*ggas would stop acting like he was a HOF'r). yes, when paired with them guys kobe did dirt. but kobe didnt relocated to win as bron did. a team was built around kobe, bron made his own team.

im just gonna have to disagree with u.
 5 years ago '11        #92
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 2554 2554
 arthurmack27 said:
well my man, i pulled the rings comment from ur post then mentioned russell and jordan to prove that they do matter. do i believe in per? absolutely not just like i dont qbr. PER dont always equal winning. neither do the majority of other statistics stat crunches from every sport come up.showing up when ur team needs u to does. i understand, its easy to dismiss someone if youve seen them play 17 consecutive years. am i sh*tting on lebron? absolutely not. dudes a beast. but ur comparing arguably the top player in his peak years against a legend on a gradual decline yet the difference is still minimal.

also, kobe, unlike lebron, didnt get a starting gig til his 3rd year. take those away and his number increase and become far more comparable. to further level the playing field, bron is at his peak and his number will decrease making the numbers even more comparable.

lastly, bringing up shaq and pau is irrelevant. shaq got schooled by the dream in the finals and didnt win until he teamed with kobe. pau won absolutely nothing, was (and still is) considered soft, and did little until he teamed with kobe (damn i love pau but i wish n*ggas would stop acting like he was a HOF'r). yes, when paired with them guys kobe did dirt. but kobe didnt relocated to win as bron did. a team was built around kobe, bron made his own team.

im just gonna have to disagree with u.
logic
 5 years ago '11        #93
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 2554 2554
kobe is 34 years old tho. lebron aint even 30 yet. his hairline been missing since his 3rd season. that pic of kobe is from the last year or so. lol nice try
 5 years ago '09        #94
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$4,637 | Props total: 4638 4638
 lefthookright said:
kobe is 34 years old tho. lebron aint even 30 yet. his hairline been missing since his 3rd season. that pic of kobe is from the last year or so. lol nice try
this n*gga gettin defensive over hairlines

bi*ch a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '11        #95
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 2554 2554
 MakaveliToDon91 said:
this n*gga gettin defensive over hairlines

bi*ch a.ss n*gga
---

this n*gga thuggin
 5 years ago '08        #96
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
 arthurmack27 said:
i dont know u so ill take it easy on u. one of the first things u said was kobe is a great scorer. but u left it at then when kobe has been known as a great on ball defender (premier in his era) and underrated passer which is why hes considered one of the most complete players of all time. next, comparing him to english and iverson is ridiculous and i dont think theres one person in the world, even on bx, that would back u on that so ill leave it alone. 3rd, rings dont make everything and the horry comparison is played out and has no foundation. rings are used in an argument when comparing GREATS as it defines their legacies, not people in the right place at the right time. u then talk about a team game then say kobe needed shaq, pau, or phil....well guess what......those are part of teams, u walking contradiction. 4th, if rings arent everything then why are russell and jordan arguably 1-2 goats? cus their rings. theyre known as winners. and u can call this statement biased all u want. but theres a reason why the majority of the world considers kobe an all time great except for the homers on bx. and when the homers come out the woodwork with ignorant statements like urs, its easy to see they admire kobe so much come make stupid comparison and dumb comments showing their jealousy, envy, and flat out ignorance.
 arthurmack27 said:
well my man, i pulled the rings comment from ur post then mentioned russell and jordan to prove that they do matter. do i believe in per? absolutely not just like i dont qbr. PER dont always equal winning. neither do the majority of other statistics stat crunches from every sport come up.showing up when ur team needs u to does. i understand, its easy to dismiss someone if youve seen them play 17 consecutive years. am i sh*tting on lebron? absolutely not. dudes a beast. but ur comparing arguably the top player in his peak years against a legend on a gradual decline yet the difference is still minimal.

also, kobe, unlike lebron, didnt get a starting gig til his 3rd year. take those away and his number increase and become far more comparable. to further level the playing field, bron is at his peak and his number will decrease making the numbers even more comparable.

lastly, bringing up shaq and pau is irrelevant. shaq got schooled by the dream in the finals and didnt win until he teamed with kobe. pau won absolutely nothing, was (and still is) considered soft, and did little until he teamed with kobe (damn i love pau but i wish n*ggas would stop acting like he was a HOF'r). yes, when paired with them guys kobe did dirt. but kobe didnt relocated to win as bron did. a team was built around kobe, bron made his own team.

im just gonna have to disagree with u.

I fux with this guy, post more in here...
 02-23-2013, 08:53 AM         #97
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 arthurmack27 said:
well my man, i pulled the rings comment from ur post then mentioned russell and jordan to prove that they do matter. do i believe in per? absolutely not just like i dont qbr. PER dont always equal winning. neither do the majority of other statistics stat crunches from every sport come up.showing up when ur team needs u to does. i understand, its easy to dismiss someone if youve seen them play 17 consecutive years. am i sh*tting on lebron? absolutely not. dudes a beast. but ur comparing arguably the top player in his peak years against a legend on a gradual decline yet the difference is still minimal.

also, kobe, unlike lebron, didnt get a starting gig til his 3rd year. take those away and his number increase and become far more comparable. to further level the playing field, bron is at his peak and his number will decrease making the numbers even more comparable.

lastly, bringing up shaq and pau is irrelevant. shaq got schooled by the dream in the finals and didnt win until he teamed with kobe. pau won absolutely nothing, was (and still is) considered soft, and did little until he teamed with kobe (damn i love pau but i wish n*ggas would stop acting like he was a HOF'r). yes, when paired with them guys kobe did dirt. but kobe didnt relocated to win as bron did. a team was built around kobe, bron made his own team.

im just gonna have to disagree with u.
Kobe tried to relocate to a better team.

Once the Lakers got Pau they went 22-5 to close the season and reach the Finals. The year before, with Kobe in his prime, 42-40 with a first round elimination.

And when Kobe wasn't paired with a quality big man, when Kobe was in his prime, his Lakers team was not a serious contender.

When Bron was in Cleveland, with Larry Hughes and Anderson Varejao and Antawn Jamison, those teams still contended. He won 66 games with Big Z manning the post.

If Kobe spent 8 years or so in Cleveland, with that team, you don't think he would have left too? As much as he wants to win? As bad as he wanted to get away from Bynum in 07?

I think there's a reason why MJ is trying to minimize LeBron's achievements, just like there's a reason why Kobe is putting LeBron in the same room as him: they all know what LeBron's numbers are going to look like 10 years from now and this won't even be a discussion.

You can't say Shaq is irrelevant nor can you say Pau is irrelevant. Maybe if Kobe won without them, or sh*t, if his team could even CONTEND without them, then you can say they're irrelevant.
 02-23-2013, 09:01 AM         #98
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And don't say I'm comparing someone in his prime to someone on the decline, because as you Lakers fans know, Kobe is playing like a monster.

Just not winning though.
 5 years ago '11        #99
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 2554 2554
Bron d!ckeaters love to do 2 things.
1) downplay wade(top 3 player when healthy) to boost lebron up.
& Bosh (top 15 player)

2) gas ppl into thinking Pau is a legend who carried the lakers to downplay kobe 2 rings and finals mvp's without another superstar! foh .
 02-23-2013, 11:17 AM         #100
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lefthookright said:
Bron d!ckeaters love to do 2 things.
1) downplay wade(top 3 player when healthy) to boost lebron up.
& Bosh (top 15 player)

2) gas ppl into thinking Pau is a legend who carried the lakers to downplay kobe 2 rings and finals mvp's without another superstar! foh .
Who has downplayed Wade?

It's the Kobe fans saying Pau and Shaq aren't that big of a deal. Well Kobe couldn't win after Shaq. And he didn't win until Pau arrived.

In Kobe's last Finals game he went 6-24. Artest won that game for the Lakers. Pau put up 19 pts with 18 rebounds in that deciding game.

Kobe went 6-24. In game 7 of the NBA Championship.

To say his teammates don't matter is blind fandom.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy