Kobe Bryant: LeBron James Is in ‘Same Room’ as He Is

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
jasonrcruz 
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
 OC123 said:
kobe stans ain't gonna like this at all

oh and first page
why would kobe stans be mad ?
 5 years ago '08        #62
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
yall do know lebron isnt the first of his kind right? larry bird put up almost 22.8 ppg, 9.4rpg, 6.3apg, .9bpg, and 1.7spg...while shooting 49.6% from the field......for a career! thats including the later years with a very very bad back. and by the way, he also had 3 rings and showed up for the big shot in the biggest moments. oscar robertson put up 25.7ppg, 9.5apg, and 7rpg for a career. 27.4ppg, 13.5rpg, and 3.4apg. jerry west put up 27ppg, 6.7apg, and 5.8rpg....again, for a career!

what am i getting at? all these young dudes who think they know everything are literally disrespecting the game speaking with a lack of knowledge. lebron is that dude and definitely belongs in the same room, but odds are, he will hit a decline (its not speculation, its real life) and end up with similar numbers as the previous mentioned players (unless he pulls a jim brown and retires at his peak). its just we're in a different era now and that fu*ks you young n*ggas up in the head that know no better. those guys played when there was no multimedia other than occasionally aired games and newspapers and the game itself was a game. there were no nike and gatorade commercials or any real endorsement opportunities to smothers their faces all over making them recognizable in china. but now, because u see their mugs all over or cus u watch sportscenter everyday and see them, some of u think theyre the greatest ever. is lebron great? hell yes he is. but to compare a peak lebron to a 17yr vet like kobe bryant (who has showed little decline by replacing a loss of youth with expert bball knowledge like the goat mj himself) is unfair.

sorry about the stat posting, i did a research paper, speech, and argumentative debate on this sh*t.

anyways, respect the game lil n*ggas
 02-22-2013, 02:16 AM         #63
Tyrant Noir 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheT said:

[pic - click to view]

LeBron threads always move towards his hairline... BX I love yall

BlackandGifted said:
He was hungover that game...at least thats what they said in NBA circles

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Tyrant Noir; 02-22-2013 at 02:19 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #64
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Bron isnt even better than Bird yet let alone Magic, Kobe, or Jordan. You young n*ggas forget Bird was puttin up 25, 10, 6 for his career and he got 3 titles and 3 MVPs.
 5 years ago '06        #65
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Lighto said:
Bird is better than Kobe tho...
No he's not. Nice try tho
 5 years ago '07        #66
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 modalee said:
No he's not. Nice try tho
They're about the same honestly. Kobe played more seasons (on a better team) and is still going therefore he has more accolades but the stats are about the same. Bird was the better shooter. Kobe is the better defender Bottom line both are undeniably top ten players.
 5 years ago '08        #67
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,071 | Props total: 2276 2276
lebrons gonna be winning multiple titles without a legit big man & without a hof head coach. Kobe doesn't know about that life. He's got the best center in the league now & you can't even make the playoffs?
 5 years ago '07        #68
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,207 | Props total: 1266 1266
 arthurmack27 said:
yall do know lebron isnt the first of his kind right? larry bird put up almost 22.8 ppg, 9.4rpg, 6.3apg, .9bpg, and 1.7spg...while shooting 49.6% from the field......for a career! thats including the later years with a very very bad back. and by the way, he also had 3 rings and showed up for the big shot in the biggest moments. oscar robertson put up 25.7ppg, 9.5apg, and 7rpg for a career. 27.4ppg, 13.5rpg, and 3.4apg. jerry west put up 27ppg, 6.7apg, and 5.8rpg....again, for a career!

what am i getting at? all these young dudes who think they know everything are literally disrespecting the game speaking with a lack of knowledge. lebron is that dude and definitely belongs in the same room, but odds are, he will hit a decline (its not speculation, its real life) and end up with similar numbers as the previous mentioned players (unless he pulls a jim brown and retires at his peak). its just we're in a different era now and that fu*ks you young n*ggas up in the head that know no better. those guys played when there was no multimedia other than occasionally aired games and newspapers and the game itself was a game. there were no nike and gatorade commercials or any real endorsement opportunities to smothers their faces all over making them recognizable in china. but now, because u see their mugs all over or cus u watch sportscenter everyday and see them, some of u think theyre the greatest ever. is lebron great? hell yes he is. but to compare a peak lebron to a 17yr vet like kobe bryant (who has showed little decline by replacing a loss of youth with expert bball knowledge like the goat mj himself) is unfair.

sorry about the stat posting, i did a research paper, speech, and argumentative debate on this sh*t.

anyways, respect the game lil n*ggas
this rite here is the truest sh*t i ever read in the sports section.. I say the same sh*t all the time talkn to my coworkers which majority are young just like majority on here.. yes lebron is great but ppl put him on cloud nine like he's the only n*gga in bball history to do some of the things he's doing..mj,bird,scottie,magic,wilt and etc was doing it then when the defense was much more tougher and potent then it is now
 5 years ago '11        #69
lefthookright 63 heat pts63 OP
space
space
$3,280 | Props total: 2547 2547
Bron stans think that kobe is saying that lebron is on his level, but if you actually read the article and listem to the interview ITS CLEAR AS DAY THAT KOBE IS SAYING IT IN A DISMISSIVE WAY! like in a "yeah whatever" kind of way!

02-22-2013, 10:01 AM         #70
mcfalcons15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smart comment Kobe.

Both of them are still active in the league. There is no way that you say someone that you may have to face in the future, whether it be in the regular season, playoffs, or championship, is better than you. I agree with the comment that he made 100%. Now once Kobe retires, there is no harm in saying that Lebron is as good as him, or better, if that is how he feels. But I would NEVER say another player is better than me while we are both still playing.
 02-22-2013, 10:03 AM         #71
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eagles All Day said:
First page, first post
Who cares though? You feel special? Since when has sh*t like this been popular on BX?

Anyway, They are both two of the greatest doing it now. No need to be enemies
 5 years ago '11        #72
space
space
n*ggas must be teenagers in here i swear. Kobe is 34 but this is his 17th year. Of course lebron has fresher legs and has had no injuries/surgeries and is IN HIS PRIME. Kobe has had numerous surgeries.

Kobe at lebron age was the best! most fundamentally sound, athletic, complete 100% no holes in his game. Lebron still has holes in his game and playing with dwade(top 4 or 5 player) & bosh(top 10-15 player) supporting cast was 10x better than kobes at this stage of their careers.

shoutouts to lebron footwork.. n*gga took 13 steps
(i counted)

[video - click to view]

Last edited by lefthookright; 02-22-2013 at 10:54 AM..
 02-22-2013, 10:57 AM         #73
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FutureSpitt said:
yea LeBron might be in the same room...with his nose in the corner

or serving drinks to jordan, kobe, and magic....
 5 years ago '10        #74
calicase 
space
space
$990 | Props total: 160 160
Im going to compaire this to Biggie and lets Say Jay Z or Pac even... some of ya'll try to lable Biggie as the goat, Homie got two albums... Jay, Pac, Em, nas, got numerous albums.. So No I dont think biggie should be mentioned with the other names on the list. Labron should not be mentioned with the Baylors, West, Chamberlins, Jabbars, Birds, Johnson's, and a list of others i can mention... No he is not on Kobe's level. Matter fact homie should have been slapped for asking that question at kobes age and what he's accomplished. I love Bron Bron, He's a beast, but homie you know the rules, Kevin Hart cant be Richard Pryor or eddie Murphy.. get your weight up before you ask those questions playa. Cali.
 5 years ago '12        #75
OC123 178 heat pts178
space
space
$22,472 | Props total: 1289 1289
 lefthookright said:
n*ggas must be teenagers in here i swear. Kobe is 34 but this is his 17th year. Of course lebron has fresher legs and has had no injuries/surgeries and is IN HIS PRIME. Kobe has had numerous surgeries.

Kobe at lebron age was the best! most fundamentally sound, athletic, complete 100% no holes in his game. Lebron still has holes in his game and playing with dwade(top 4 or 5 player) & bosh(top 10-15 player) supporting cast was 10x better than kobes at this stage of their careers.

shoutouts to lebron footwork.. n*gga took 13 steps
(i counted)
don't act like kobrick doesn't travel

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 3rdcoasta said:

or serving drinks to jordan, kobe, and magic....
 5 years ago '11        #77
space
space
Just saying bron has a long way to go.

Last edited by lefthookright; 02-22-2013 at 12:00 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #78
supremeskillz 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 136 136
What is with these kids and the first page crap??? Am I the only one who doesnt understand that?

Back to the topic. LeBron has alot going for him we need to just wait and see at this point. I have never been much of a fan of his but respect his game. The guy is a freakish athlete.
 5 years ago '08        #79
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 dlettern said:
Who cares though? You feel special? Since when has sh*t like this been popular on BX?

Anyway, They are both two of the greatest doing it now. No need to be enemies
Very special, thanks for asking

portis187 said:
lebrons gonna be winning multiple titles without a legit big man & without a hof head coach. Kobe doesn't know about that life. He's got the best center in the league now & you can't even make the playoffs?

Underrated unadulterated ether
 5 years ago '08        #80
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
talent wise..he is in the same room...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago