Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
Dorner will Rise...

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #22
SLiP 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,015 | Props total: 1336 1336
He's in Mexico.

with Montezuma's revenge
 5 years ago '04        #23
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173
 M1nze said:
 5 years ago '04        #24
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 2556 2556
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Despite the intense blaze, several body parts remained intact ... including his eyeballs, chest area and p*nis.

I always said it took a guy with big balls to pull off something like that!!
 5 years ago '04        #25
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1448 1448
yep... now its confirmed. the dirty pigs dragged him out of the cabin...desecrated his body and then put him back in there.
 5 years ago '10        #26
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
wait... i thought hes still alive, no?
 02-21-2013, 10:57 AM         #27
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why was his body dismembered though, is that normal
 02-21-2013, 11:03 AM         #28
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BuckedCrazy said:
I will never understand how sites like these are legal,sh*t disgusting and disrespectful
they have a faq on their site stating which jurisdictions it's actually illegal to watch their videos in. ISP's give zero fu*ks though
 5 years ago '04        #29
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 SomeOnesoN said:
why they gotta do my n*gga like that

he k!lled innocents, so it was some vigilante individualistic type sh*t I can't really condone.

BUT

Look how some of us were rootin' for this guy.. We were looking more at it for the right reasons of the LAPD being corrupt as fu*k, so we need to group up for the right reasons and create some sort of militia to show these pigs that we aint playin'.. These cops are getting out of control, the more we let them get away with doing sh*t like shootin up random ppl and lettin' people burn is when they are gonna keep it up and think it's coo. No repercussions.

I aint gon' lie.. I had a dream last month that a certain politician was shot up in front of the white house. if only treasonous politicians could be punished accordingly..

Who was rooting for him??? Maybe when we knew he was only k!lling cops... But when people found out he k!lled the children and fiancee of a cop nobody was rooting for him... WTF did the kids have to do with their parents actions... He lost all credibility after that... You stuck on old news bro
 02-21-2013, 12:36 PM         #30
Games Addict 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to see these pics...

weird, I was expecting there not to be any body at all... figured it just would've been burned to ashes...

anyway... top of his head gone? ouch...
 5 years ago '07        #31
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 TruthKillz84 said:

[pic - click to view]

I STILL BELIEVE HE'S ALIVE
 5 years ago '12        #32
Stillhyphy 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,579 | Props total: 5637 5637
 dre03 said:

Who was rooting for him??? Maybe when we knew he was only k!lling cops... But when people found out he k!lled the children and fiancee of a cop nobody was rooting for him... WTF did the kids have to do with their parents actions... He lost all credibility after that... You stuck on old news bro
where the fu*k you been? half this site was rooting for him plus thousands of others
 5 years ago '04        #33
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
so his head is "completely gone" yet his upper teeth and eyeballs were intact....which is it?
 5 years ago '11        #34
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Everything he said was true yell™
 5 years ago '04        #35
pocketchange 150 heat pts150
space
space
space
$12,447 | Props total: 11939 11939
I want to see.
 5 years ago '07        #36
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
Damn, oh well though
 5 years ago '10        #37
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 Stillhyphy said:
where the fu*k you been? half this site was rooting for him plus thousands of others
His supporters (or at least the sane ones) were for him because he was exploiting corruption in the LAPD (which is obviously still there).

But i find it funny that I was listening to the radio today and they have a commercial that the LAPD will be hosting an event in Compton for recruiting men and women. It's funny that all of the sudden they want to reach out to minorities (mainly black and Mexican in Compton) to spread diversity in the department. This is a little too coincidental that the Dorner thing popped off about racism and corruption and then all the sudden they want to hold an event to spread diversity lol. More like them trying to look better in front of the community now that the Dorner thing occurred.
 5 years ago '11        #38
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1285 1285
 dre03 said:

im just talkin bout most of bx in this one thread that did numbers.. ah fu*k it, i also knew people at work n homies that was still hopin he was alive and able to carry on with his targets. Me too, but to a certain extent in scenarios. example: actually checkin' off a/some targets that were on his hitlist.

whether they dumb or what, still had people on his side regardless if he popped some adult daughter n mother; which canceled out anyway. nah, my bad, cold joke. at least they in heaven together
(but the people he murked: was it his targets' family members?)

point is, cops be doin' the grimiest sh*t and be getting away with it. and we aint doing sh*t which is gonna make it worse and worse; but the question is, what can we do about it? they wont snitch on each other for their heinous crimes but they try to get us to snitch on ourselves and others. they really on some gang mentality type sh*t which makes em' domestic terrorists; Not to be in the same category as other federal bureaucracies that be committing domestic terrorism as well.. Sheit, for all i know, they international terrorists too.
This sh*t gettin' outta hand and only getting worse.

Point Blank:

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 02-22-2013 at 12:42 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #39
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,486 | Props total: 6068 6068
 M1nze said:
 5 years ago '08        #40
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17254 17254
 BuckedCrazy said:
I will never understand how sites like these are legal,sh*t disgusting and disrespectful
This is life, gore and all that is part of it
Home         

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy