most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #161
DrizzyJT 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 66 66
 Bravo Golf said:
I served as a recruiter when I was in the Army, and I can say firsthand that rarely do people join for "patriotic" reasons. As bad as the job market has been the past several years, I can't say I blame them. I would go back myself if I wasn't pursuing other career goals.

There aren't too many jobs out there that will hire you with no work experience and give you paid training, give you 30 days of vacation a year, provide you with free healthcare, pay for your college degree, and provide with free housing and food (or a monthly stipend to buy those items if you live off base). That's on top of a regular paycheck, job security, and annual raises and promotions.

Sure, you might have to dodge a bullet or two, but look at the state of America right now. You have more people dying over here due to senseless violence than in the warzones we're currently occupying.
Yea my life being controlled by the government is worth it
 02-21-2013, 01:44 PM         #162
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bravo Golf said:
I served as a recruiter when I was in the Army, and I can say firsthand that rarely do people join for "patriotic" reasons. As bad as the job market has been the past several years, I can't say I blame them. I would go back myself if I wasn't pursuing other career goals.

There aren't too many jobs out there that will hire you with no work experience and give you paid training, give you 30 days of vacation a year, provide you with free healthcare, pay for your college degree, and provide with free housing and food (or a monthly stipend to buy those items if you live off base). That's on top of a regular paycheck, job security, and annual raises and promotions.

Sure, you might have to dodge a bullet or two, but look at the state of America right now. You have more people dying over here due to senseless violence than in the warzones we're currently occupying.

Always the catz not in Uniform talking about how "GREAT" and beneficial it is/was.

You would have retired in 20 if it were all that great man. Cmon Son.

Happiest day of your life was when that enlistment was over.
 5 years ago '11        #163
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
Marines always gettin butthurt.

Last edited by Sandor Clegane; 02-21-2013 at 01:47 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #164
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3058 3058
 palogee said:

Always the catz not in Uniform talking about how "GREAT" and beneficial it is/was.

You would have retired in 20 if it were all that great man. Cmon Son.

Happiest day of your life was when that enlistment was over.
Joining the military and riding it out for a few years versus choosing to make it a career are two different things. You have cats who play professional sports who step away from the game in their prime. It doesn't mean that they didn't enjoy their time in. They just had other stuff they wanted to do and chose to go pursue those things while they were still young.

I always told my recruits to never come into the military with the mindset of staying 20 years because you don't know what to expect yet. Come in, do your first enlistment, get what you can out of it, explore your options afterwards, and then decide whether you want to make it a career or do something else. The military doesn't expect the majority to stay in for 20 years anyway. That's why there is such a heavy emphasis on recruiting. Cats leave the service everyday, and new people have to come in a fill their shoes.

The military was always a means to an end for me, but at the same time, I recognize that there aren't too many companies and organizations out here matching what they can offer to the average Joe Blow off the street.
 02-21-2013, 02:40 PM         #165
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's just a get up, getting into character for an album or video. It's a shame when people act this way. He must really get pissed when those army type movies come out.
 5 years ago '04        #166
RETURNOFTHEKING 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,442 | Props total: 5249 5249
no one should wear a military uniform if they didn't serve in that respected branch. Just my opinion
 02-21-2013, 02:47 PM         #167
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Lovely said:
So you didn't have a marine top around 07/08 ? You must be one of them Southpole f*ggots.

WHAT???
Who the fu*k was ever wearing Marine tops?

BALLONHOES said:
it's clearly a disgrace for a clown like 50 cent to wear that uniform... yall just take his side cuz you some dumbass stans...
Basically. People don't seem to understand how serious a lot of the people in the armed forces take this sh*t. People work hard, bust they a.ss, lose limbs, watch friends die infront they face, get blown up, get shot at, almost lose their own lives all along the road to earning those badges and earning rank. sh*t ain't no damn walk in the park. So he has every right to be offended and feel the way he feel. People die from this sh*t! And you wearing it cuz you think you look cute? Unacceptable.

Here's an analogy that some of you simpletons can relate to better. Its almost like when people wear gang colored bandanas to match their clothes, but they not in a gang. Its offensive and disrespectful to the mother fu*kers out there putting in that work, shedding blood sweat and tears, and dying for this sh*t. You think they give a fu*k about a mother fu*ker playing dress up trying to look cool?

n*ggas go hard for this life and its nothing to make a mockery of. People work hard to get those badges. sh*t ain't no freebee hand out. It's a fu*king privilege!! And when others see you with those bages you get respect because you can tell by a mans uniform that he WORKED HIS a.ss OFF so he DESERVES that respect. Its a honor to wear that uniform with those badges. And if you ain't earn that honor, then you don't deserve to wear it.
 5 years ago '12        #168
Thugocracy 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 10 10
 wjcorner said:
Because that's all marines do right the fu*k you done with your life that's helped your country? Been away from family for over a year? Stayed in a sandbox eating MREs 2 times a day for 6 months? Helped bring down and deter a terrorist group that came into American soil and k!lled hundreds, a group that'll spit in your face, r*pe any female in your life and laugh about it? Been shot trying to help the local people overturn a corrupt faction spreading anti America propaganda in the streets?.
The sad part is you really believe that's what you were over there f!ghting for. Probably still think Iraq had all those WMDs too, right? It's no one's fault but your own that you slept in the middle of the desert waiting to shoot at some old men who were trying to defend their homes from terrorists in uniform.

wjcorner said:
Get the fu*k off your digital high horse, cause I know you wouldn't ride it face to face with a marine that served.
Keep thinking that. I'm not a child in a third world country and you aren't walking around here with body armor and an M-16. Why are you acting tough online like you're still over there? Go do some pushups somewhere and calm the fu*k down.
 02-21-2013, 02:58 PM         #169
ThaLockerRoom 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brooklyn said:
WHAT???
Who the fu*k was ever wearing Marine tops?

Basically. People don't seem to understand how serious a lot of the people in the armed forces take this sh*t. People work hard, bust they a.ss, lose limbs, watch friends die infront they face, get blown up, get shot at, almost lose their own lives all along the road to earning those badges and earning rank. sh*t ain't no damn walk in the park. So he has every right to be offended and feel the way he feel. People die from this sh*t! And you wearing it cuz you think you look cute? Unacceptable.

Here's an analogy that some of you simpletons can relate to better. Its almost like when people wear gang colored bandanas to match their clothes, but they not in a gang. Its offensive and disrespectful to the mother fu*kers out there putting in that work, shedding blood sweat and tears, and dying for this sh*t. You think they give a fu*k about a mother fu*ker playing dress up trying to look cool?

n*ggas go hard for this life and its nothing to make a mockery of. People work hard to get those badges. sh*t ain't no freebee hand out. It's a fu*king privilege!! And when others see you with those bages you get respect because you can tell by a mans uniform that he WORKED HIS a.ss OFF so he DESERVES that respect. Its a honor to wear that uniform with those badges. And if you ain't earn that honor, then you don't deserve to wear it.
Translated: "blah blah blah I'm a dumb bi*ch"
 5 years ago '10        #170
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
For the n*ggas talking about "Army movies"

Go read the closing credits on any Military based movie. The just about always get the "Okay" from the armed services.

See how many military consultants they be having on those films to make sure that it's authentic and that they're not making a mockery of the armed forces.

Even that bullsh*t "Battleship" movie had Military consultants on the staff..

TV shows like JAG and The Unit had military consultants on the payroll too..
 5 years ago '05        #171
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,969 | Props total: 10911 10911
Never was in the military so I can't relate. But I think dude is overreacting but I can see and understand where the marine is coming from. But what difference is from actors and movies?? It's just entertainment.
 5 years ago '12        #172
wiz kantinflas 103 heat pts103
space
space
$4,551 | Props total: 456 456

[pic - click to view]

02-21-2013, 03:19 PM         #173
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaLockerRoom said:
Translated: "blah blah blah I'm a dumb bi*ch"

Pop my collar. "Too easy!"
 5 years ago '12        #174
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,462 | Props total: 3058 3058
 Sivraj said:
Never was in the military so I can't relate. But I think dude is overreacting but I can see and understand where the marine is coming from. But what difference is from actors and movies?? It's just entertainment.
I think what might have set dude off is the fact that he's wearing the uniform incorrectly, on top of the fact that he's wearing it with a goatee and a hat c*cked to the side. An actor in a movie, on the other hand, would at least try to make sure his appearance is within actual military regulation i.e. correctly wearing the uniform, clean-shaven, no casual headgear, etc.

But like others have said, the Marines take pride in their uniform more than the other services. It's just a prideful organization all around. It's like a fraternity on a college campus or a street gang. Remember when the GD's tried to extort Rick Ross for having their star on his album cover? It's basically the same thing, only the Marines aren't going to take it as far.
 02-21-2013, 03:50 PM         #175
raymondjackso25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just like they tell black people...get over it. People openly called us the N-word and they make it our fault for reacting. So ya own advice buddy and get over it. Most them military clowns are racist anyways and they be raping women. Why don't we ever hear about Marines gettin on each other about they own rapists? But you quick to jump on a rapper. And $100 say most them military white dudes went through a hiphop phase knowin they never went through hood sh*t. But them clowns really need to get over themselves.
 5 years ago '11        #176
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Thugocracy said:
The sad part is you really believe that's what you were over there f!ghting for. Probably still think Iraq had all those WMDs too, right? It's no one's fault but your own that you slept in the middle of the desert waiting to shoot at some old men who were trying to defend their homes from terrorists in uniform.

Keep thinking that. I'm not a child in a third world country and you aren't walking around here with body armor and an M-16. Why are you acting tough online like you're still over there? Go do some pushups somewhere and calm the fu*k down.
what were we f!ghting for then dog? i'll wait for your youtube sources and angelfire flash based websites. I ain't even a marine, I'm a sailor and I can attest to the feeling of someone disrespecting the hard work, sweat and tears n*ggas put in to put on that uniform. hell, the work they put in to be able to KEEP on that uniform...the fu*king work n*ggas put in to come home safe IN that uniform.

as far as acting tough online, this ain't me acting tough. I have no reason to. I just know for a fact you wouldn't walk around talking like that face to face to a marine. ain't an ounce of toughness in that, just fact. also, there are countless stories of Marines using the CQC taught in basic and throughout their careers to body grown a.ss men in an attempt to keep this country safe.

but fu*k, you the n*gga with all the answers. why ain't you doing something to stop the corrupt government that slaughters babies and lambs. the same babies and lambs that send 12 year old boys out to military installations with a bomb strapped to their fu*king chest. why aren't you helping them n*ggas out in THEIR military since ours is so fu*king corrupt and doing so many heinous acts? n*ggas all talk on this forum against people who actually get up and do something to fuel the cause they believe in. it ain't nothing but a plane ticket to go be a bomb dummy for Allah breh. and that's if these innocent, helpless people don't pop you on sight just for being an American with the latest high profile weaponry.
 02-21-2013, 03:57 PM         #177
raymondjackso25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bw5011 said:
I'm a Marine... if he had the uniform on around any of is he would explain himself after he as made to take it off. And trust me we don't talk b.s on record we are battle proven
So you are saying you would illegally a.ssault a man over his FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. One of the same freedoms you claim to f!ght for. And like I said in another post, why don't we ever hear about people in the military going after their own rapist and racists? But a rapper, you'll hop on that easy target.
 02-21-2013, 04:09 PM         #178
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raymondjackso25 said:
So you are saying you would illegally a.ssault a man over his FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. One of the same freedoms you claim to f!ght for. And like I said in another post, why don't we ever hear about people in the military going after their own rapist and racists? But a rapper, you'll hop on that easy target.
If you wanna hear about it so badly go on a military base and buy one of their news papers.
 5 years ago '05        #179
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I don't like 50. I think he's a bi*ch. But I'll ride for him here, because I hate those f*ggot a.ss military c*nts who think they're the sh*t because of their occupation even more. n*gga fu*k you. You ain't sh*t but a slave to this country.... that's the reality. You think your medals mean sh*t? They don't. Just a meaningless rank that won't get you anywhere when you return to the real world. It'll get your a.ss a retail job, that's about it. Now sit your bi*ch a.ss down somewhere and go f!ght for MY freedom while I sit back relaxing leaching off the freedom you "help" protect while making some of this REAL money in which you'll never know anything about.

fu*king slaves.
 02-21-2013, 04:21 PM         #180
Zaner210 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Lovely said:
I swear I hate these self-righteous marine/army puppets. Niqqa everybody was wearing them shxts a couple of years. Niqqa wasn't thinking bout no marines,it was just fashion. And if he wanted to say something he should have went at the video director or Interscope for funding the Ryda Muzik 2 video.
the funny thing was they looked so stupid when they rocked it too

mixing enlisted and officer rank ahaha

I agree with the Marine though. even though his comment made him sound ignorant/ naive
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy