most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #141
GrindPOWER$ 389 heat pts389
space
space
$19,263 | Props total: 12518 12518
 Lord Lovely said:
So you didn't have a marine top around 07/08 ? You must be one of them Southpole f*ggots.
yeah everybody was rocking marine type shirts a couple years back.
 5 years ago '10        #142
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,146 | Props total: 15655 15655
So i guess actors in movies cant wear them either?
 5 years ago '09        #143
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 294 294
will the marines give lil b props when all the high ranking generals start rocking pink bandannas?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #144
wwwdotcom 19 heat pts19
space
space
$622 | Props total: 187 187
disgrace...
 5 years ago '10        #145
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 bw5011 said:
I'm a Marine... if he had the uniform on around any of us he would explain himself after he was made to take it off. And trust me we don't talk b.s on records and radio... he is a coward... he would not make it through boot camp.
it was for a flipping music video...it probs wasn't even his decision to wear it. not like fif walks around NY wearing it everyday.
 5 years ago '04        #146
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,448 | Props total: 6039 6039
i hope all military jus quit and then we will see what happens they cant come get me again im done
 5 years ago '04        #147
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 deathStar said:
Much respect to all those serving or that have served but its a volunteer army, aint no one make them n*ggas sign up for that sh*t! Vets always want P's for that sh*t like they did you a favor. They need to keep it real and quit acting all patriotic and admit they signed up for the job for the check like everyone else...bet he wouldnt drag his a.ss out there 'in the name of his country' if he wasnt getting paid

Damn your idiot
 5 years ago '04        #148
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
When you have a better understanding of what military uniform/medals signify, you understand why he has a issue with it. Don't expect a lot of y'all to get this.. But if you played varsity football, you would take issue if someone was wearing a varsity Jersey if they weren't on the team. Because you know they didn't put in the work to have that Jersey on their back. It's a man thing,i wouldn't expect a lot of y'all to understand
 5 years ago '07        #149
link04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,603 | Props total: 3911 3911
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
No one said anything when Pastor Troy's Universal Soldier album released. This is like being offended by actors in movies wearing uniforms. They're all just wearing them as costumes/props. This guy is a troll.

[pic - click to view]

maybe someone did say something bout it....but when your comparing pastor troy to 50 cent.........................................cmon son...
 5 years ago '10        #150
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Lord Lovely said:
Exactly. Mad wack niqqas poppin chit like niqqas wasn't rockin dem chits years back.
Yet not one n*gga done posted one picture of any n*ggas dressed like Marines walking round the streets

And there's a difference between wearing a jacket that's a similar cut and wearing an actual uniform with medals and achievements on it that you aint earn. It trivializes what people went through to earn those. Thats why they mad.

Same reason why a biker gang will k!ll you for wearing their rocker without earning it. They aint gon get mad at you for wearing a leather vest, but when you put that rocker on it, that's worth your life to them.

But ima need y'all n*ggas to post those pictures of n*ggas dressed like Marines in 07
 5 years ago '11        #151
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Carlton Black said:

[pic - click to view]

No rank, ribbons, and its not a dress uniform...it doesn't even have the US Army tape stitched on. I get what dude is saying, it's pretty disrespectful to wear the sh*t that represents f!ghting for your country, sacrifice, I mean I understand why your random BX poster wouldn't get that, most n*ggas here are anti government for whatever reason. But when you have a sense of pride for putting on your uniform, getting your rank up to put on the insignia, put in the sacrifice for the different ribbons, you'd be offended if a n*gga who never served or put in the work to earn that uniform, that rank, those uniforms.
 5 years ago '04        #152
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,694 | Props total: 23171 23171
military puppet a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #153
Thugocracy 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 10 10
So ya'll are mad that he put that dumbass shirt on without ever actually going over to Iraq to blow up some children? Come on now, who the fu*k cares.
 5 years ago '10        #154
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
This has to be the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time...people wear these outfits in movies award shows or just plain fashion
 5 years ago '04        #155
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 369 369
 bertr said:
putting a uniform on a pedestal is exactly the type of mentality that breeds slaves to authority and government. It's just a uniform. The actions of people are more important than the clothing one wears or the shiny trinkets put on top of it.
Never been a slave to authority or government but we need authority to function in society. However my thing is it takes alto to earn that uniform.... a hell of a lot and I saw plenty of so called people from the street fail to earn it... even when I went in I was running the street... sh!t changed my life..... and I earned my uniform....
 02-21-2013, 12:11 PM         #156
triggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga logic:

n*gga shoots another n*gga over gang colors: Gangsta
Marine challenges rapper over un-earned Uniform wear: Self-Righteous

n*ggas stay losin.
 5 years ago '11        #157
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Thugocracy said:
So ya'll are mad that he put that dumbass shirt on without ever actually going over to Iraq to blow up some children? Come on now, who the fu*k cares.
Because that's all marines do right the fu*k you done with your life that's helped your country? Been away from family for over a year? Stayed in a sandbox eating MREs 2 times a day for 6 months? Helped bring down and deter a terrorist group that came into American soil and k!lled hundreds, a group that'll spit in your face, r*pe any female in your life and laugh about it? Been shot trying to help the local people overturn a corrupt faction spreading anti America propaganda in the streets? Get the fu*k off your digital high horse, cause I know you wouldn't ride it face to face with a marine that served.
 02-21-2013, 12:41 PM         #158
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that uniform ain't got the same allegiance to him

that sh*t is like gang colors...humans
 5 years ago '09        #159
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
Man, fu*k this soldier and anybody like him. fu*k Curtis too.

Where's Soulja Boy when you need him
 5 years ago '12        #160
Bravo Golf 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$4,451 | Props total: 3005 3005
I served as a recruiter when I was in the Army, and I can say firsthand that rarely do people join for "patriotic" reasons. As bad as the job market has been the past several years, I can't say I blame them. I would go back myself if I wasn't pursuing other career goals.

There aren't too many jobs out there that will hire you with no work experience and give you paid training, give you 30 days of vacation a year, provide you with free healthcare, pay for your college degree, and provide with free housing and food (or a monthly stipend to buy those items if you live off base). That's on top of a regular paycheck, job security, and annual raises and promotions.

Sure, you might have to dodge a bullet or two, but look at the state of America right now. You have more people dying over here due to senseless violence than in the warzones we're currently occupying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago