Marine Rips 50 Cent for Wearing Dress Blues

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2013, 11:51 PM         #121
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zero fu*ks givennbi fif. I see we're the marine is coming from, but he wasting his time.
 5 years ago '10        #122
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 PradalSerey said:
INSPIRED BY

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

IMITATING

[pic - click to view]

notice that the others have pieces of battle dress, but for the most part are clearly civilian clothes? no medals, no patching (and if there is its usually clothing brand or logo rather then rank insignia)

fif should join these dudes

[pic - click to view]

Fif did join those guys, he just named them G-Unit

Jokes aside, I've seen various of military inspired clothing with ranks and insignias that were legit, no fakes similar to Fifty, my point was that the marine guy needs to lighten up and get over it.
 5 years ago '11        #123
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,249 | Props total: 19966 19966
Why is this thread 8 pages
 5 years ago '05        #124
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Dont get it twisted fans....Its like flying colors or wearing a Jacket, If you are not in the gang then you will be dealt with...You just cant go around wearing colors and jackets when you are not a member...You know this !!!..Then act like you know!!!
 02-21-2013, 01:47 AM         #125
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 240sx said:
Dont get it twisted fans....Its like flying colors or wearing a Jacket, If you are not in the gang then you will be dealt with...You just cant go around wearing colors and jackets when you are not a member...You know this !!!..Then act like you know!!!
word, if he started claiming GD's or started wearing a Hells angel cut people would quickly call him a fake, tell him to stop fronting, bounty up etc...

"set the club on fire I told ya
I'm the general, salute me soldier"

"got an arsenal of infiltry, I'm built for this mentally
That's why I'm the general, I do what they pretend to do"

add these lyrics to his fu*king halloween costume and you can tell he gets a boner pretending to be the gangster g.i.joe...straight up disrespectful to anybody in that life
 5 years ago '04        #126
RIAA 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,969 | Props total: 1742 1742
 BIGMARS said:

[pic - click to view]

Fif lost...

5 years ago '04        #127
cormega74 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,731 | Props total: 2544 2544
Someone please tell that marine to

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #128
Pleasure Boy 1256 heat pts1256
space
space
$10,008 | Props total: 4956 4956
The funny thing is, no1 said sh*t when the video came out... Its only an issue coz sum1 mentioned it now and the sh*t went viral... From whre im sitting this sh*t is stupid, when strippers where police uniform no1 says sh*t, its a music video, that uniform was jus a prop/metaphor for whateva the video was about, sum of yall overeacting like a mafuccka
 5 years ago '10        #129
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,528 | Props total: 1714 1714
 Final Boss said:
wasnt tony yayo in the military anyway? i think i remember a video of 50 waiting for yayo at the airport when he came back from Iraq.

Your avy got me
 5 years ago '12        #130
majestykagiso 51 heat pts51
space
space
$2,831 | Props total: 511 511
The marines better start complaining about 50 Cent Blood In The Sand video game too seeing 50 Cent takes on a role of a terrorist f!ghter and we all know he ain't f!ght now wars in an Arab country.

Some ya'll dumb as bricks TBH. Just because it's 50 Cent it becomes a public enemy number 1 issue. Quick, someone sue Drake for dressing like an 80's drug pusha in Started From the Bottom. Outside that video I have never seen 50 dressed in those fatigues, nor has he claimed to be a Marine. With this marine's logic, go shoot up the entire cast of JAG for commercializing on the Marine!

Mind you even if Wayne or Ross dressed like this in a video, and didn't claim it in the real world, it would fly just fine by me. Claiming it as is and not as a character is another thing!
 5 years ago '10        #131
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 240sx said:
Exactly. You have to be in the military to understand.
 02-21-2013, 06:15 AM         #132
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh... 50 is one of the worse dressed rappers ever, i bet you he thought that was fly.. Whoever ok'd it need to be shot
 5 years ago '04        #133
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 366 366
I'm a Marine... if he had the uniform on around any of is he would explain himself after he as made to take it off. And trust me we don't talk b.s on record we are battle proven
 5 years ago '04        #134
NuttinNyce 
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 34 34
 Niruggg said:
i agree, it's like wearing colors when you know you don't bang n*ggas shed blood sweat tears and family members and then n*ggas wear a uniform to front that sh*t is bogus and whack

you seriously think thats a good analogy
so was Pac being disrespectful in your avi or was it just an outfit?

Music videos, much like movies, tell a story. So if the actor (50) is in costume then whats the issue?
 5 years ago '04        #135
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,594 | Props total: 366 366
I'm a Marine... if he had the uniform on around any of us he would explain himself after he was made to take it off. And trust me we don't talk b.s on records and radio... he is a coward... he would not make it through boot camp.
 5 years ago '13        #136
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
 bw5011 said:
I'm a Marine... if he had the uniform on around any of us he would explain himself after he was made to take it off. And trust me we don't talk b.s on records and radio... he is a coward... he would not make it through boot camp.
putting a uniform on a pedestal is exactly the type of mentality that breeds slaves to authority and government. It's just a uniform. The actions of people are more important than the clothing one wears or the shiny trinkets put on top of it.
 5 years ago '09        #137
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,072 | Props total: 1812 1812
 PradalSerey said:
word, if he started claiming GD's or started wearing a Hells angel cut people would quickly call him a fake, tell him to stop fronting, bounty up etc...

"set the club on fire I told ya
I'm the general, salute me soldier"

"got an arsenal of infiltry, I'm built for this mentally
That's why I'm the general, I do what they pretend to do"

add these lyrics to his fu*king halloween costume and you can tell he gets a boner pretending to be the gangster g.i.joe...straight up disrespectful to anybody in that life

They're called metaphors.
 5 years ago '11        #138
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Well, let's be real

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #139
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,899 | Props total: 1127 1127
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
No one said anything when Pastor Troy's Universal Soldier album released. This is like being offended by actors in movies wearing uniforms. They're all just wearing them as costumes/props. This guy is a troll.

[pic - click to view]

well. with all due respect...

...P.T. cruise ain't this n*gga as far as "being famous" goes
 5 years ago '12        #140
OGDAN 7 heat pts
space
space
$304 | Props total: 0 0
This sh*t is ridiculous. He apparently wore it in a old music video lol, I don't get what the big deal is. Musicians actors etc do that sh*t all the time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy