Marine Rips 50 Cent for Wearing Dress Blues

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 375 375
As a marine I wasn't offended but you got some people out there that eat sleep and breath this sh*t if dude is a war vet and lost some friends he has every right to feel that way but hes a cpl probably only been in like 3 years I think dude is trying to get attention ill make him stand at parade rest and apologize to 50 lol
 5 years ago '06        #102
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 JAY-H said:
As a marine I wasn't offended but you got some people out there that eat sleep and breath this sh*t if dude is a war vet and lost some friends he has every right to feel that way but hes a cpl probably only been in like 3 years I think dude is trying to get attention ill make him stand at parade rest and apologize to 50 lol
How does he have every right to be pissed at some rapper wearing a military uniform for a VIDEO shoot (over 4 years ago even)?! So he has every right to get pissed at every movie that has an actor wearing a military uniform too? He may have every right to be pissed at his government and his politicians for sending his a.ss over there.
 5 years ago '06        #103
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 Niruggg said:

you seriously think thats a good analogy
How is a rapper wearing it for a music video ANY different than an actor wearing one in a movie?
 5 years ago '10        #104
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Bama Boy said:
How is a rapper wearing it for a music video ANY different than an actor wearing one in a movie?
Because it's their job to impersonate other people. 50's job is to make music.
 02-20-2013, 09:38 PM         #105
Leezee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably just some hick hatin
 5 years ago '06        #106
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 949 949
yo 50

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #107
JAY-H 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,007 | Props total: 375 375
 Bama Boy said:
How does he have every right to be pissed at some rapper wearing a military uniform for a VIDEO shoot (over 4 years ago even)?! So he has every right to get pissed at every movie that has an actor wearing a military uniform too? He may have every right to be pissed at his government and his politicians for sending his a.ss over there.
If he had friends die he could be pissed at everyone who ever puts on the uniform who didn't earn it (i know guys who've seen some sh*t cant tell them how to feel) same sh*t with og gang members pretty sure they not happy with false flagging young bucks when they had homies who fought and died for their colors.. like I said tho dude is probably a clown seeking attention
 5 years ago '10        #108
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
 BALLONHOES said:
it's clearly a disgrace for a clown like 50 cent to wear that uniform... yall just take his side cuz you some dumbass stans...
Let's call a spade a spade... where was the flames when Army Fatigues was hot back then?
Or the military minded complex in every rapper at that time?
Or when Michael Jackson claiming to be a general for the army and not a peep was made?

See where this is going? That Marine as*hole just want his few minutes of fame dude
 5 years ago '04        #109
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
The Marine is right... 50 didn't earn them stripes. f!ghting for your country, that's honor... f!ghting for your hood... That's hood!
 02-20-2013, 09:59 PM         #110
Clipsburgh92 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not the fact that he's just wearing the uniform, he's wearing it in a disrespectful manner. He wears it unbuttoned with his chains hanging out looking busted as fu*k. And he's got rank and ribbons on the uniform that his a.ss don't rate, really he doesn't even rate the coat itself never being a Marine.

Honestly unless you were in the a branch of the armed services you wouldn't really understand, probably just like 50 doesn't.

NO

[pic - click to view]

YES

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #111
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
Cats in here straight getting their rocks off military bashing....Generalizations are showing mad ignorance...

That whole you're just making someone else rich by being in the military is weak....Yall paying taxes...where do you think your tax money goes...I know you didn't think Halliburton was paying themselves...Big d!ck Cheney was eating off of those government contracts....Look at all these corporations getting fed off of government contracts....funded by YOUR tax dollars...so thank yourselves too....
 5 years ago '04        #112
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,391 | Props total: 29563 29563
lmao...now 50 cent groupies gonna be yellin fu*k the marines too...

5 years ago '06        #113
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 marcchrome said:
50 most likely has more purple hearts than the marine does...........
Yeah cause street cred counts right....
 5 years ago '10        #114
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 foshomoney said:
one marine will fu*k all yall up so shut the fu*k up and talk bout what you know.
marine>U
semper fi
oooorah
50 cent money>>>>> that marine guy
 02-20-2013, 10:35 PM         #115
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jinusean said:
Let's call a spade a spade... where was the flames when Army Fatigues was hot back then?
Or the military minded complex in every rapper at that time?
Or when Michael Jackson claiming to be a general for the army and not a peep was made?

See where this is going? That Marine as*hole just want his few minutes of fame dude
INSPIRED BY

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

IMITATING

[pic - click to view]

notice that the others have pieces of battle dress, but for the most part are clearly civilian clothes? no medals, no patching (and if there is its usually clothing brand or logo rather then rank insignia)

fif should join these dudes

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by PradalSerey; 02-20-2013 at 10:38 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #116
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 kevante said:
The marine is right. None of these fake a.ss rappers should wear anything military related. That's a big no-no in the military and they would catch it on site.
broke a.ss marines mad
 5 years ago '10        #117
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Still cryin at that n*gga talking bout everybody was dressing like Marines in 07/08
 5 years ago '04        #118
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 6812 6812
 Clipsburgh92 said:
It's not the fact that he's just wearing the uniform, he's wearing it in a disrespectful manner. He wears it unbuttoned with his chains hanging out looking busted as fu*k. And he's got rank and ribbons on the uniform that his a.ss don't rate, really he doesn't even rate the coat itself never being a Marine.

Honestly unless you were in the a branch of the armed services you wouldn't really understand, probably just like 50 doesn't.

NO

[pic - click to view]

YES

[pic - click to view]

I'm currently serving in the Reserves and completely understand. I understand that 50 isn't trying to pretend he's in. He doesn't know what any of those medals or rank means. jacket was probably like that on a rack full of wardrobe and props. People are really over analyzing this.
 02-20-2013, 11:31 PM         #119
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 stans... if it was the game or rick ross y'all would have a different opinion. that marine sh*t is real...50 aint about that life my n*ggas. cut the check snitch n*gga!!!!!

5 years ago '12        #120
Di Warlord 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 10965 10965
 deadwrong03 said:
so where was this dude in 2008 when 50 wore it? wtf
 Trolling said:
The worst kind of military dudes are the ones they say they do it tp protect freedom , throw sh*t in people faces like they are something else .... when in reality they did it for the paycheck .

Nyuzi said:
but models and celebs have been wearing military uniforms for decades now. It's a prop uniform.
 Bama Boy said:
Dude needs to fu*k off forreal.
All of this

I'm in the military now, last thing you'll see me do is bi*ch because somebody is rocking a uniform I got as well incorrectly. Whatever dude.. I could care less honestly. I know wtf I signed up for, I'm far from broke (my finances are looking right )

Some of the people in the military are really gung-ho about their sh*t, that's good for them. I just focus on my money, food, what I'm doing on my days off, who I'm chillin with, which girls I'm spitting the game to, etc.. But hey if all you live for is to get mad at a celebrity who rocks military uniforms then you truly need to reevaluate your priorities.

You know this Marine dude is gonna get in mad trouble for this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago