most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #81
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,780 | Props total: 12282 12282
Fif spit his vitamin water on Yayo and had Banks order him fatigue headphones
 5 years ago '08        #82
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,780 | Props total: 12282 12282
 PradalSerey said:
halfway through the comments i stopped reading. sh*t is disgusting. wearing the jacket is one thing, but to have it badged, and wearing medals? this is the equivalent of wearing the coat of arms or heraldry of another family having nothing to do with...the equivalent of calling yourself "sir" without having been knighted...the equivalent of carrying around a nobel peace prize you never won...a superbowl ring you never won.

and everyone talking sh*t about your own military...regardless if you agree with current engagements....one day, you'll need them. one day, you'll depend on them and any of these a.ss clowns talking sh*t i can guarentee would be too self righteous to serve with them.

the only reason america has no threats is the fact that your military is so powerful. without the "puppets" of the state as some of you have called them, the world would be a much different place. If you believe everyone would be free and not paying taxes to "the man" or whatever, your sadly mistaken.

Anyway...count your blessings and show respect to the people who receive less pay then you for more work and sh*ttier treatment then you to do the things that you may not see as necessary, but one day will be VERY necessary.
My pop was in the military n told me never join the white man's army. Respect em but really son Fif the first person ever to where fatigues...naw more like Jarhead mad Fif cakin and he nobody knows his name
U
 02-20-2013, 07:35 PM         #83
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bbrossy313 said:
Its not Person you should say that about. They had good intentions when they enlisted the government just has bad intentions
what about the dudes who want to k!ll the bad guys?

A few of my friends have joined the military, n their reasons are money n k!lling the bad guys, not protecting the innocent

even tho those can go hand in hand, intentions have been bloodthirsty

what is honorable about that?

killing is not a good intention, protection is but their philosophy is not protection, its k!lling

as i said it can be hand in hand in theory, but in the mind it is k!lling not protection
 5 years ago '04        #84
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11593 11593
why the fu*k would this topic do 6 pages.

you guys will find anything.

5 years ago '04        #85
focused313 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,124 | Props total: 1381 1381
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
No one said anything when Pastor Troy's Universal Soldier album released. This is like being offended by actors in movies wearing uniforms. They're all just wearing them as costumes/props. This guy is a troll.

[pic - click to view]

and that is how you win an argument.

well done.
 5 years ago '11        #86
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
a lot of disrespect in this thread..

fu*k bx and fu*k 50

y'all slave minded. damn man.. y'all n*ggas... damn...
 5 years ago '06        #87
YounGCInfamous 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1

PradalSerey said:
halfway through the comments i stopped reading. sh*t is disgusting. wearing the jacket is one thing, but to have it badged, and wearing medals? this is the equivalent of wearing the coat of arms or heraldry of another family having nothing to do with...the equivalent of calling yourself "sir" without having been knighted...the equivalent of carrying around a nobel peace prize you never won...a superbowl ring you never won.

and everyone talking sh*t about your own military...regardless if you agree with current engagements....one day, you'll need them. one day, you'll depend on them and any of these a.ss clowns talking sh*t i can guarentee would be too self righteous to serve with them.

the only reason america has no threats is the fact that your military is so powerful. without the "puppets" of the state as some of you have called them, the world would be a much different place. If you believe everyone would be free and not paying taxes to "the man" or whatever, your sadly mistaken.

Anyway...count your blessings and show respect to the people who receive less pay then you for more work and sh*ttier treatment then you to do the things that you may not see as necessary, but one day will be VERY necessary.
 5 years ago '07        #88
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
hes only a CPL talkin sh*t...if a sergeant or officer ain't speak on it then ill stay in my lane.

he knew he would get famous tho
 02-20-2013, 07:51 PM         #89
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
My pop was in the military n told me never join the white man's army. Respect em but really son Fif the first person ever to where fatigues...naw more like Jarhead mad Fif cakin and he nobody knows his name
U
i dont know what generation or mindset your dad is, but "the white mans" army? armies are nationalistic, not ethnocentric. people dont join to subjugate other races.

and il respect a soldier much more then i respect someone whose career is to lie about their lives to music. regardless if he was the first or the last. and its not "fatigues" he's wearing, its ceremonnial dress, heraldry and decoration...

Sniggit said:
what about the dudes who want to k!ll the bad guys?

A few of my friends have joined the military, n their reasons are money n k!lling the bad guys, not protecting the innocent

even tho those can go hand in hand, intentions have been bloodthirsty

what is honorable about that?

killing is not a good intention, protection is but their philosophy is not protection, its k!lling

as i said it can be hand in hand in theory, but in the mind it is k!lling not protection
so lets say a priest joined the priesthood just to r*pe children. does this reflect the whole priesthood or just a few sick fu*ks who do it?

and the u.s. has signed the geneva convention. "protection" sometimes is necessary to k!ll. if you had people wanting to k!ll you would you rather just disarm them and allow them to return to theatre a week later?
 5 years ago '06        #90
daffysm 
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 2069 2069
 illini10fan said:
im ex army..and i could care less what this f*g with no rank has to say..

only thing that pisses me off is when you see people wearing military gear like they are actually in the military and you know they arent by the way they are wearing it..someone who served will always know when somebody is actually not in the military. Of course most people are used to people wearing the old BCU print on shorts or whatever..but lately i been seeing hella people cuting op ACU pants and wearing them as shorts smh
same here, see the problem is you can go out and buy them at any surplus store
 5 years ago '10        #91
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 WCIB said:
Everybody was wearing marine uniforms for fashion?

Stole the thought right out my head
 5 years ago '10        #92
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Final Boss said:
wasnt tony yayo in the military anyway? i think i remember a video of 50 waiting for yayo at the airport when he came back from Iraq.
 5 years ago '04        #93
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,780 | Props total: 11593 11593
why the fu*k would this topic do 6 pages.

you guys will find anything.

5 years ago '08        #94
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1276 1276
I serve and I give no sh*ts about n*ggas wearing uniforms for entertainment purposes. Not like their impersonating or falisfying their service.
 5 years ago '04        #95
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
 Carlton Black said:
does this marine share this same view with actors sporting the uniform?...or is it just an anti-black rapper wearing them thing for him?
That's what I was thinkin
 5 years ago '04        #96
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
n*ggas on here just like them dudes screamin fuk the police but call em up as soon as they in some shyt or them dipshyts that scream stop snitchin but they the first ones to tell everything...anyways you got all types of people in the military..people who do it or college $, people trying to get outta a shytty living situation, fukboys that played cod so much they think they tough enough, people the judge said join up or go to prison, and people that do it because they patriotic. No matter what type of people you may know,to be flat out disrepectful of people that do join up is rediculous and just like dude up there said, if shyt popped off here in America, yall be suckin the military's d!ck and praying they come save yall a.sses...
 5 years ago '10        #97
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
If I put my life on the line and actually earned those medals I would probably be pissed too.

But i'm not that stupid
 5 years ago '04        #98
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
space
$11,758 | Props total: 2414 2414
50 most likely has more purple hearts than the marine does...........
 5 years ago '10        #99
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
I cant hate on the marines... they work hard for what they do... and for some idiot to come and put on their uniform and NEVER shot ANYONE for the love of their country... that's like a slap in the face....
 02-20-2013, 09:11 PM         #100
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lord Lovely said:
I swear I hate these self-righteous marine/army puppets. Niqqa everybody was wearing them shxts a couple of years. Niqqa wasn't thinking bout no marines,it was just fashion. And if he wanted to say something he should have went at the video director or Interscope for funding the Ryda Muzik 2 video.
i agree, it's like wearing colors when you know you don't bang n*ggas shed blood sweat tears and family members and then n*ggas wear a uniform to front that sh*t is bogus and whack

Carlton Black said:
does this marine share this same view with actors sporting the uniform?...or is it just an anti-black rapper wearing them thing for him?
you seriously think thats a good analogy

Last edited by Niruggg; 02-20-2013 at 09:14 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy