Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
its not that serious

i can understand if 50 cent said he was a Marine back in the day.
 02-20-2013, 05:54 PM         #62
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks likes this marine has also waged war against the comma.
 5 years ago '04        #63
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
tell that n*gga to sit his a.ss down
 02-20-2013, 05:59 PM         #64
Shadyunit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 02-20-2013, 06:00 PM         #65
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
wow the d!cksucking you n*ggaz do for 50 Cent is fu*king retarded, n*ggaz taking 50 side smh...over an marine??? i've heard it all
BX loves their 50 cent.

I would never join the military mainly because i do not believe in what they do. but i only have the upmost respect for anyone willing to protect the rights of us as citizens. I just wish the government had the same intentions as these young kids enlisting.

The marine would not have gotten mad if 50 just wore a marine outfit. It was the medals and ribbons that he wore on the jacket that that offended marines. To most people they do not have any meaning but to a marine those little things are awarded to them for acts of courage that they preformed
 5 years ago '04        #66
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,484 | Props total: 6067 6067
 Michael 1987 said:
Anybody in the military period are fu*king slaves. I don't give a fu*k who you are.
thats y i got out
[pic - click to view]

02-20-2013, 06:03 PM         #67
bbrossy313 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:
Anybody in the military period are fu*king slaves. I don't give a fu*k who you are.
Its not Person you should say that about. They had good intentions when they enlisted the government just has bad intentions
 5 years ago '07        #68
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Final Boss said:
wasnt tony yayo in the military anyway? i think i remember a video of 50 waiting for yayo at the airport when he came back from Iraq.
Yayo in Iraq........please tell me you playin' ????
 5 years ago '11        #69
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
U get ur blues during basic training.. Chill the fuk out. How u f!ghtin for freedom and bi*chin about freedom at the same damn time? Muhfukkas wear costumes everyday b.
 02-20-2013, 06:09 PM         #70
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael 1987 said:

The military full of queers and puppets

50 wack tho
 02-20-2013, 06:10 PM         #71
blackjeezus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #72
space
space
lot of yall in here sound like puppets goin off what the man said before u knowin dam well u waont say half the sh*t u sayin in our face bout us
 5 years ago '05        #73
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,583 | Props total: 9 9
Am I t he only person that read this read quick, clicked on....thinking it said Maino??
 5 years ago '04        #74
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
n*gga just because we're smart enough to know & figure out why the gov't wants you to enlist and you're to stupid not to doesn't make anybody scared of you...a'int nobody scared of you n*ggas dawg..we laughin' at you...
neva seen a n*gga laugh in my face bout it was all i was sayin
 02-20-2013, 06:22 PM         #75
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The marine is right. None of these fake a.ss rappers should wear anything military related. That's a big no-no in the military and they would catch it on site.
 5 years ago '08        #76
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
im prior active duty air force and im not offended. the underlying principle (not personal reasons) why we serve is so people can do as they please. plus, you can find uniforms at the surplus or get some gear from some of your homies (i still have bags of sh*t) so its not like the sh*t is sacred or hard to find.
 5 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 Michael 1987 said:
I have done this few times to people.. They just look at me funny or talk back but nothing more.

If they aren't mentally ill by time they get back they know exactly what im talking about soo.
only thing wrong wit me is im super fu*kin alert even when i get high as fu*k or drunk, and my reflexes are top notch
 5 years ago '04        #78
space
space
 arthurmack27 said:
im prior active duty air force and im not offended. the underlying principle (not personal reasons) why we serve is so people can do as they please. plus, you can find uniforms at the surplus or get some gear from some of your homies (i still have bags of sh*t) so its not like the sh*t is sacred or hard to find.
this^^ nobody gives a sh*t if a n*gga wear it cause u can jus go to army surplus and buy whateva the fu*k u want and wear it if u want , sh*t i wore a acu cold weather jacket to the club one time
 5 years ago '10        #79
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
im a former marine, i ran out of sh*ts to give
 02-20-2013, 07:15 PM         #80
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
halfway through the comments i stopped reading. sh*t is disgusting. wearing the jacket is one thing, but to have it badged, and wearing medals? this is the equivalent of wearing the coat of arms or heraldry of another family having nothing to do with...the equivalent of calling yourself "sir" without having been knighted...the equivalent of carrying around a nobel peace prize you never won...a superbowl ring you never won.

and everyone talking sh*t about your own military...regardless if you agree with current engagements....one day, you'll need them. one day, you'll depend on them and any of these a.ss clowns talking sh*t i can guarentee would be too self righteous to serve with them.

the only reason america has no threats is the fact that your military is so powerful. without the "puppets" of the state as some of you have called them, the world would be a much different place. If you believe everyone would be free and not paying taxes to "the man" or whatever, your sadly mistaken.

Anyway...count your blessings and show respect to the people who receive less pay then you for more work and sh*ttier treatment then you to do the things that you may not see as necessary, but one day will be VERY necessary.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy