Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #41
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Millitarys full of fu*k n*ggas.
fu*k em all
 5 years ago '11        #42
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 EL CHAPO said:
i hate every single person who serves or have served in the army navy or whatever gay other sh*t. not because what they do, but becasue how fu*king pretensious they are about it. army people LOVE to speak about sh*t nobody cares about in the army. fu*k i hate those tools
u hate me dawg
i'm not one of the stuck up arrogant type of military ppl who thinks ppl who haven't served are beneath them fam. Granted I had to put up with a lot of as*holes who think because they have more stripes than some ppl that it makes them a god. But everybody who is/was in there isn't like that.
 5 years ago '11        #43
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
o yea i could give a fu*k if he wear that sh*t
me either. But when they got at Soulja Boy, he deserved it, cuz how is your name going to be SOULJA boy and you say "fu*k the troops"? Plus he sucks so I was kinda glad his sh*t was banned on base lol

But to me if ppl wear military uniforms it doesn't bother me, it doesn't diss me in any way that's up to them
 5 years ago '08        #44
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17168 17168
wasn't he wearing that sh*t on that old Gunit video?
 02-20-2013, 12:30 PM         #45
Throbbin' Thicke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RaulG said:
lol dress blues are Marine uniforms.

Me personally I didnt care much when I seen it. But it does kind make him look stupid atleast to all the people in the military. He just looks retarded because theres only one way to way that uniform... and thats the right way... hes all f@#ked up.... hes has bunch of random a.ss ribbons on both sides... hes tilting the garrison cover to the side... wearing some retarded gloves...

He just looks stupid like some costume dressing f@g....

This coming from a Marine.... but really I didnt care...
Clearly you cared cause you typed out every damn thing wrong with how he wore the uni
 5 years ago '05        #46
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,135 | Props total: 2640 2640
weak a.ss ribbons he got on fu*kin clown....
 5 years ago '10        #47
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Lord Lovely said:
I swear I hate these self-righteous marine/army puppets. Niqqa everybody was wearing them shxts a couple of years. Niqqa wasn't thinking bout no marines,it was just fashion. And if he wanted to say something he should have went at the video director or Interscope for funding the Ryda Muzik 2 video.
if u in the marine u fail
 5 years ago '05        #48
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,267 | Props total: 6369 6369
 Carlton Black said:

lets be very clear here & keep it a 100...you're risking your life,for YOUR OWN self interests[college..etc],so you can make rich ppl richer & secure oil & poppy fields not for anything or anyone else...
..and you dont make rich people richer? Dont you live in america? Ppl are quick to judge but dont evaluate themselves

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-20-2013 at 01:01 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #49
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Carlton Black said:

lets be very clear here & keep it a 100...you're risking your life,for YOUR OWN self interests[college..etc],so you can make rich ppl richer & secure oil & poppy fields not for anything or anyone else...
i got 3 kids and i wife id say i did it for them more than alot of yall fu*k n*ggaz
 5 years ago '05        #50
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Lifes too short to be that angry about a celebrity wearing a marine uniform in one music video.
 5 years ago '07        #51
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,834 | Props total: 194 194
I hate 50 Cent's music but models and celebs have been wearing military uniforms for decades now. It's a prop uniform.
 5 years ago '04        #52
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,285 | Props total: 1128 1128
This fu*kface can suck my d!ck. bi*ching about his damn unifrom. If his dumbass was smart, he would know its against the law to wear any USA mililtary unifrom correct. Thats's why every fu*kin movie, t.v. show, video that has it in its fu*k up on purpose. Patches wrong, rank upside down, flags fu*k up & sh*t. And yes i'm Vet>>>>> Did 6 years 4 months Active duty ARMY 3 years of it deployed. 101st bi*chES!!!!! fu*k them damn pus*y Marines!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #53
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 Carlton Black said:
that's my whole point....you did it for your own personal self interests[amongst other things]....not for "freedom" or for anyone else or any of that other made up bullsh*t the mainstream media wants everyone to believe..
the freedom for my kids but the only folks i see do it for the country and all that other sh*t be white bois cant hate on em for the sh*t if u got rockets and bullets flyin over your head. on another note i get respect from trap n*ggaz when i come home then we smoke out never met anybody who hated on soldiers for doin what they do so this sh*t is new but this is bx

Last edited by ATLDOPEBOI30; 02-20-2013 at 03:21 PM..
 02-20-2013, 03:19 PM         #54
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that marine a.ss clown, his puppet a.ss, tool a.ss n*gga, dont know what he f!ghting for or reppin, american a.ss n*gga
 5 years ago '10        #55
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
I hate self-righteous soldiers... thought-out history soldiers are/were nothing but bullies and thugs. They are a step above police to me.

The us military is the illuminate... they tell you that the 1st day of basic
 02-20-2013, 03:54 PM         #56
Andhily 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder how this Marine feels about these clowns that walk around the mall or into a bar in their uniforms just so everyone knows they were in the military.
 5 years ago '06        #57
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14728 14728
How is this even a controversy? Some d!ckhead Marine got his panties in a bunch and decided to vent on Facebook? I wonder does he cry when an actor plays a Marine in a movie? How bout a TV show? 50 wore that for a fu*kin music video. Dude needs to fu*k off forreal.
 5 years ago '09        #58
59fifty 
space
space
$22,671 | Props total: 10143 10143
Hate them type mfs......
 5 years ago '04        #59
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
So.. Its ok to wear it in movies? But not here?
 5 years ago '06        #60
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Lord Lovely said:
I swear I hate these self-righteous marine/army puppets. Niqqa everybody was wearing them shxts a couple of years. Niqqa wasn't thinking bout no marines,it was just fashion. And if he wanted to say something he should have went at the video director or Interscope for funding the Ryda Muzik 2 video.
n*gga, them dudes are ready to die for that jacket... literally... i give them the pass for that...
like a dude wearing a blue flag in front of some crips, he going to get checked
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc