Marine Rips 50 Cent for Wearing Dress Blues

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2013, 08:38 AM         #21
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EL CHAPO said:
i hate every single person who serves or have served in the army navy or whatever gay other sh*t. not because what they do, but becasue how fu*king pretensious they are about it. army people LOVE to speak about sh*t nobody cares about in the army. fu*k i hate those tools
calm down f*ggot
 5 years ago '08        #22
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 5282 5282
just like any other gang.

my pops was/is a marine (once a marine always a marine they say). when i was a kid, we were at the airport picking him up i think. we were in the car about to pull off when he saw some younger marines (actual marines) clownin around and wearing the hat of a higher rank. pops hopped out the ride and straight barked on dudes. dudes got straight and humble quick. marines dont play about they sh*t. dudes aint right in the head
 5 years ago '05        #23
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,278 | Props total: 6375 6375
 EL CHAPO said:
i hate every single person who serves or have served in the army navy or whatever gay other sh*t. not because what they do, but becasue how fu*king pretensious they are about it. army people LOVE to speak about sh*t nobody cares about in the army. fu*k i hate those tools
Who fu*ked your girlfriend? Just STFU bi*ch. You talk too much
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-20-2013 at 08:55 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #24
cohs 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 5282 5282
 EL CHAPO said:
those people eat sh*t breathe army. its what they are trained to do.
 02-20-2013, 08:57 AM         #25
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
army full of queers
 5 years ago '11        #26
chizz 
space
space
$3,872 | Props total: 2877 2877
word i seen that video on a cocaine city dvd where 50 was at the airport waiting for tony yayo to get home from iraq
 02-20-2013, 09:12 AM         #27
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
wow the d!cksucking you n*ggaz do for 50 Cent is fu*king retarded, n*ggaz taking 50 side smh...over an marine??? i've heard it all
we know 50 cent has given back to his community

all we know about this dude is hes crying on the internet, for all we know hes k!lled a kid by mistake in combat or is a complete selfish d!ck in real life. Somehow being a marine makes everyone have to automatically side with him as if everything he has ever done is indisputably honorable and better than other men
 02-20-2013, 09:14 AM         #28
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This my thing-it was for the concept of the song/video it's not like he goes around lying like he really in the Marines or fronting like he earned those medals then he would be in the wrong cause it would be disrespectful to the men and women who serves this country proudly. But to act a fool over a five or six year old video is just plain dumb plus there have plenty of other instances wear hip-hop artists have word uniforms where was his disdain then, cause Master P, BG, Pastor Troy and countless others have used that same concepts in videos before, smdh.Hell, John Cena wears dog tags and salutes every time he runs to the WWE ring, I don't see him going off on him though, hmm smdh.

Last edited by Hotboy1982; 02-20-2013 at 09:16 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #29
DeathStar 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 7709 7709
Much respect to all those serving or that have served but its a volunteer army, aint no one make them n*ggas sign up for that sh*t! Vets always want P's for that sh*t like they did you a favor. They need to keep it real and quit acting all patriotic and admit they signed up for the job for the check like everyone else...bet he wouldnt drag his a.ss out there 'in the name of his country' if he wasnt getting paid
 5 years ago '12        #30
You Hater 1447 heat pts1447
space
space
$42,397 | Props total: 19885 19885
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
No one said anything when Pastor Troy's Universal Soldier album released. This is like being offended by actors in movies wearing uniforms. They're all just wearing them as costumes/props. This guy is a troll.

[pic - click to view]

aint nobdy checking for that nobody
 5 years ago '09        #31
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 k3llz said:
wow the d!cksucking you n*ggaz do for 50 Cent is fu*king retarded, n*ggaz taking 50 side smh...over an marine??? i've heard it all
So no matter what the marine says we should just agree with him....makes cents
 5 years ago '07        #32
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
 Final Boss said:
wasnt tony yayo in the military anyway? i think i remember a video of 50 waiting for yayo at the airport when he came back from Iraq.
post of the year
 5 years ago '11        #33
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
Those aren't dress blues, dress blues is navy
That is a marine uniform
 5 years ago '06        #34
RaulG 
space
space
space
$1,320 | Props total: 311 311
lol dress blues are Marine uniforms.

Me personally I didnt care much when I seen it. But it does kind make him look stupid atleast to all the people in the military. He just looks retarded because theres only one way to way that uniform... and thats the right way... hes all f@#ked up.... hes has bunch of random a.ss ribbons on both sides... hes tilting the garrison cover to the side... wearing some retarded gloves...

He just looks stupid like some costume dressing f@g....

This coming from a Marine.... but really I didnt care...
 5 years ago '04        #35
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
 EL CHAPO said:
ive never acted like that how bout u narrow yo sh*t before u talk down on n*ggaz ruskin they lives so yo puss a.ss can breath and fu*k bi*ches everyday its all good though i only did it for college money i didint even know i was gone get sent to do that sh*t but it is what it is now i jus dont like how somebody can talk down on somebody but the same n*ggaz give props to OPS for k!llin somebody on the street cause they say that person deserved it ole wishy washy a.ss bx n*ggaz
 5 years ago '04        #36
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
so where was this dude in 2008 when 50 wore it? wtf
 5 years ago '04        #37
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
o yea i could give a fu*k if he wear that sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #38
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 Lord Lovely said:
So you didn't have a marine top around 07/08 ? You must be one of them Southpole f*ggots.
Cavs
 02-20-2013, 11:10 AM         #39
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
these dudes get on my nerves....always throwing that veteran sh*t our faces....less than 1% actually see combat and we have the technology with snipers, drone and airstrikes that they dont even have to see battle...
 5 years ago '11        #40
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
The worst kind of military dudes are the ones they say they do it tp protect freedom , throw sh*t in people faces like they are something else .... when in reality they did it for the paycheck .

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy