Marine Rips 50 Cent for Wearing Dress Blues

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #201
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,288 | Props total: 6392 6392
 wjcorner said:
we don't go after our own that defoul the uniform? are you fu*king serious? you know what a dishonorable discharge does to your legal working career? you can't even swab decks at Mickey Ds or push carts in Wal-Mart after that. n*ggas are too ignorant on this fu*king site. just as an example, people lose rank over ONE DUI, with half pay for 2 months, another one and you're out the military, most likely as a dishonorable discharge. that's not even hurting anyone, that's putting yourself in the POSITION to hurt an innocent person. but we just let rapists and racists run rampant around here right? I know a n*gga that was kicked out of basic for a racist joke...get your fu*king facts straight
sh*t.. n*ggas gettn kicked out after 1 DUI ..the military is down sizing so theres no mercy for any fucc sh*t right now
 02-21-2013, 06:05 PM         #202
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raymondjackso25 said:

I guess I'm just making sh*t up. Right?
Yea, now post articles of instances where action was taken. You trying to label a whole branch corrupt over two instances?
 5 years ago '11        #203
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 raymondjackso25 said:

I guess I'm just making sh*t up. Right?
Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell said in a statement that s3xual a.ssault is a wider societal problem and that Gates has been working to ensure the military is doing all it can to prevent and respond to it.

"That means providing more money, personnel, training and expertise, including reaching out to other large institutions such as universities to learn best practices," Morrell said. "This is now a command priority, but we clearly still have more work to do in order to ensure all of our service members are safe from abuse."

The military had already planned to roll out a new hotline victims can call in April, said Pentagon spokeswoman Cynthia O. Smith. It has another initiative that encourages service members to help those who are a.ssaulted or r*ped. In 2005, the military created an office charged with preventing s3xual a.ssault. Victims can opt to file a "restricted" or confidential report that allows them to get medical attention without an investigation being triggered.

Smith said in a statement that when commanders learn of accusations of misconduct they are responsible for investigating it and taking appropriate action. She said commanders have demonstrated "time and time again" in s3xual a.ssault cases and in others that they "take seriously the trust that comes with leadership and the need for good order and discipline."
From the same fu*king article dude
 5 years ago '12        #204
Thugocracy 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 10 10
Ya'll n*ggas can keep making more money for Halliburton and crying about how hard it is that you made the stupid decision to take your a.ss halfway across the world where no one wants you. You completely failed in Iraq and Afghanistan. You went and fought the same people the government was funding in the 80s thinking that you were doing something about terrorism. You went through all that for nothing at all. All ya'll did was breed a whole new generation of insurgents.

I don't fu*k with 50 like that, but it is funny that he's got ya'll so mad. He doesn't respect that uniform, and why the fu*k should he or anyone? And there's not sh*t any of you are gonna do about it, which is the funny part.

Go tuck your shirts into your high a.ss pants and shape your fades up.
 02-21-2013, 06:28 PM         #205
PradalSerey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rdrake said:
This has to be the dumbest thing I've heard in a long time...people wear these outfits in movies award shows or just plain fashion
Wearing it in a movie is acting, i.e. "im no longer johnny depp im fu*king jack sparrow" if 50 wore it for a movie it would be less offensive as it would either be portraying a persona in honor or memory of the real life marines out there. but calling your self a general in all your songs and then taking the rank badges and medals from a uniform to support your "gangster" persona is not in memory or honor of the marines AT ALL...infact its pretty much an insult...a large one at that

TheMindOf said:
For the n*ggas talking about "Army movies"

Go read the closing credits on any Military based movie. The just about always get the "Okay" from the armed services.

See how many military consultants they be having on those films to make sure that it's authentic and that they're not making a mockery of the armed forces.

Even that bullsh*t "Battleship" movie had Military consultants on the staff..

TV shows like JAG and The Unit had military consultants on the payroll too..

i cant believe these dudes and their arguments, im glad a few of us have common sense.
one dude even compared it to strippers in police uniforms, not mentioning that the uniforms have fu*king plastic badges and fake a.ss blues to begin with. impersonating a police officer would have a stripper thrown in jail in minutes.

if anyone can tell me a city with cops like this, im moving there tomorrow

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #206
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,678 | Props total: 8631 8631
I aint on anybody side just want to know who really gives a fu*k this?
 02-21-2013, 07:24 PM         #207
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thugocracy said:
Ya'll n*ggas can keep making more money for Halliburton and crying about how hard it is that you made the stupid decision to take your a.ss halfway across the world where no one wants you. You completely failed in Iraq and Afghanistan. You went and fought the same people the government was funding in the 80s thinking that you were doing something about terrorism. You went through all that for nothing at all. All ya'll did was breed a whole new generation of insurgents.

I don't fu*k with 50 like that, but it is funny that he's got ya'll so mad. He doesn't respect that uniform, and why the fu*k should he or anyone? And there's not sh*t any of you are gonna do about it, which is the funny part.

Smh. E-thuggin at its finest.
 5 years ago '05        #208
space
space
 Thugocracy said:

& You can keep putting more money in the Rothschilds pockets negroid

You dudes act like your sqeeky clean when you live under and fund the same government that you call corrupt. n*ggas up here talkin bout insurgents Dude they hate you.. they hate our way of life. They hate our society. . Our monetary system.. communism. . So called technology.. They hate us period for many reasons. If you really want to end all war.. throw your tv in the trash. Burn your cellphones and laptops. Move out your house and live off the land. America is the pre maddona wh0ores of the world and your part of it. If you dont like it.. go find your own land and figure out a way to secure it from other greedy fu*king countries that want to take it from you.. otherwise shut the fu*k up. If people didnt volunteer to join the military. . You would be in the military.. or you would be in jail This is the best we can do as a country so either change it or shut the fu*k up and continue to scurry about your pointless life and get that fake money you want so fu*king bad while the true wealthy 1% in this world feeds you bullsh*t distractions and puts stds on your corner to silently adolf hitler americans. And you call ppl in the military sheep? Go pay your taxes bi*ch and buy more parts and missiles for the drones flying over american homes and other countries abroad. . But he wanna point fingers. fu*k that scrub You dont have to live here.. you can go do your own fu*king thing & get the fu*k outta here.. or you can pay taxes and fund the war your against.. you know the same one endorsed by the man you elected commander and chief.

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-21-2013 at 08:12 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #209
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 critiQue said:
& You can keep putting more money in the Rothschilds pockets negroid

You dudes act like your sqeeky clean when you live under and fund the same government that you call corrupt. n*ggas up here talkin bout insurgents Dude they hate you.. they hate our way of life. They hate our society. . Our monetary system.. communism. . So called technology.. They hate us period for many reasons. If you really want to end all war.. throw your tv in the trash. Burn your cellphones and laptops. Move out your house and live off the land. America is the pre maddona wh0ores of the world and your part of it. If you dont like it.. go find your own land and figure out a way to secure it from other greedy fu*king countries that want to take it from you.. otherwise shut the fu*k up. If people didnt volunteer to join the military. . You would be in the military.. or you would be in jail This is the best we can do as a country so either change it or shut the fu*k up and continue to scurry about your pointless life and get that fake money you want so fu*king bad while the true wealthy 1% in this world feeds you bullsh*t distractions and puts stds on your corner to silently adolf hitler americans. And you call ppl in the military sheep? Go pay your taxes bi*ch and buy more parts and missiles for the drones flying over american homes and other countries abroad. . But he wanna point fingers. fu*k that scrub You dont have to live here.. you can go do your own fu*king thing & get the fu*k outta here.. or you can pay taxes and fund the war your against.. you know the same one endorsed by the man you elected commander in chief.
I was about to respond but there's no point in it now
 5 years ago '13        #210
Guvnor 1122 heat pts1122
space
space
$43,263 | Props total: 12305 12305
 Lord Lovely said:
I swear I hate these self-righteous marine/army puppets. Niqqa everybody was wearing them shxts a couple of years. Niqqa wasn't thinking bout no marines,it was just fashion. And if he wanted to say something he should have went at the video director or Interscope for funding the Ryda Muzik 2 video.
Exactly!
 5 years ago '06        #211
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 Thugocracy said:

People be like I hate the military but I dont see you evading any taxes...Thanks for that free health care and taking care of my mortgage....Hope Obamacare takes care of that high blood pressure you got from all that salt you slangin....

Bruh you have officially been written off as a troll extrordinaire.....
 5 years ago '12        #212
Thugocracy 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,346 | Props total: 10 10
Didn't like 6,000 of ya'll get k!lled over there? And what did you accomplish? Jack sh*t. n*ggas mad that they wasted their lives f!ghting for nothing. It's sad that so many Americans died for absolutely nothing, but don't act like that's a reason that anyone should honor the uniform that you decided to waste your life in.

Oh and why would I leave this country? Ya'll can get as mad as you want to but you aren't gonna do sh*t about it but go f!ght the next white man's war in some country you can't pronounce, then wonder why no one gives two fu*ks about you when you come home.
 5 years ago '11        #213
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
It was for a video shoot. If actors can do it, why cant musicians? I got mad respect for the men and women who serve the country, but dammit, fall the fu*k back!
 02-21-2013, 09:53 PM         #214
Quice 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How much did fu*king mobb deep sell
 02-21-2013, 09:53 PM         #215
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
god bless the dead but from what i heard...most soldiers dont even see actual combat,,,,we have so much technology and air power many soldiers dont have to f!ght, which is a great thing of course....but at the same time im tired of ppl throwing it in my face that they served,,,jeez most of them go because they see it as a career opportunity....if u go fine, much respect but dont throw it in my face like ur some type on touchable world figure.....

many of the ppl dying over there is innocent anyway ....

Last edited by DrX; 02-21-2013 at 09:55 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #216
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9647 9647
13 pages for this sh*t?

Boxden lost.
 5 years ago '05        #217
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9647 9647
 tj.iscool said:
The King of Pop wore them shiits more than once
The n*gga said everybody (meaning us, i.e.:civilians) was wearing marine uniforms for fashion in 2007/2008.

And this is your reply.
 5 years ago '10        #218
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 WCIB said:
The n*gga said everybody (meaning us, i.e.:civilians) was wearing marine uniforms for fashion in 2007/2008.

And this is your reply.
 5 years ago '05        #219
space
space
 Thugocracy said:
Didn't like 6,000 of ya'll get k!lled over there? And what did you accomplish? Jack sh*t. n*ggas mad that they wasted their lives f!ghting for nothing. It's sad that so many Americans died for absolutely nothing, but don't act like that's a reason that anyone should honor the uniform that you decided to waste your life in.

Oh and why would I leave this country? Ya'll can get as mad as you want to but you aren't gonna do sh*t about it but go f!ght the next white man's war in some country you can't pronounce, then wonder why no one gives two fu*ks about you when you come home.
And what have you accomplished? What you may look at as merit in your life may be a waste of time to someone else so don't act like you hold all the keys to the courtroom. People live all types of different lifestyles. Some people are driven by money.. some people are driven by family. sh*t some people are driven by their job and their own reasoning for waking up everyday. Everyone isn't you so jump out of the fu*king box and take a look at everyone else around you and what the fu*k is going on. Then you want to talk about a white mans war You sound ignorant bro.. There's wars and violence in Africa that is uncalled for so lets not paint the white devil picture. Were all capable of good and evil things in this world. Your obviously stuck in a one track way of thinking taking blatant disregard for perspective of occurrence. People do things for different reasons.

I'm glad you made it clear your not leaving this country.. so go ahead and continue to put money in the "evil white mans pocket" .. funny thing is your probably a slave for some privately owned retail giant that don't give a fu*k about you neither

You probably some punk a.ss teenager that just grew 3 hairs on his balls.. that never left the state but claims to know about life.. sitting up on boxden.com embarrassing yourself in front of rational people you'll never meet in real life because in real life offline you probably wont say half of this sh*t anyhow.. 1 because you don't want to look like a fu*king doofus. . And 2 because your not sure of yourself to actually hold an argument with real people face to face that know what the fu*k their talking about.. on this site you can take an L and live to f!ght another day.. so to say.. without getting your pride snatched in public in front of people you will probably see again.. sure to laugh in your face about you being a square head dump truck with 2 lips and one c*it

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-21-2013 at 10:33 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #220
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy