Marine Rips 50 Cent for Wearing Dress Blues

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-21-2013, 04:24 PM         #181
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
I don't like 50. I think he's a bi*ch. But I'll ride for him here, because I hate those f*ggot a.ss military c*nts who think they're the sh*t because of their occupation even more. n*gga fu*k you. You ain't sh*t but a slave to this country.... that's the reality. You think your medals mean sh*t? They don't. Just a meaningless rank that won't get you anywhere when you return to the real world. It'll get your a.ss a retail job, that's about it. Now sit your bi*ch a.ss down somewhere and go f!ght for MY freedom while I sit back relaxing leaching off the freedom you "help" protect while making some of this REAL money in which you'll never know anything about.

fu*king slaves.
So many things wrong with this post. I'm not even going to bother to correct you on everything. But I will say, it is blatantly obvious that you don't know wtf you talking about. At all.
 02-21-2013, 04:28 PM         #182
raymondjackso25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brooklyn said:
If you wanna hear about it so badly go on a military base and buy one of their news papers.
Hope I don't get r*ped or called a n-word while i'm there.
 5 years ago '05        #183
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,303 | Props total: 6420 6420
 2 Pistolz said:
I don't like 50. I think he's a bi*ch. But I'll ride for him here, because I hate those f*ggot a.ss military c*nts who think they're the sh*t because of their occupation even more. n*gga fu*k you. You ain't sh*t but a slave to this country.... that's the reality. You think your medals mean sh*t? They don't. Just a meaningless rank that won't get you anywhere when you return to the real world. It'll get your a.ss a retail job, that's about it. Now sit your bi*ch a.ss down somewhere and go f!ght for MY freedom while I sit back relaxing leaching off the freedom you "help" protect while making some of this REAL money in which you'll never know anything about.

fu*king slaves.
You sound a slave to me bro. Real talk
 02-21-2013, 04:35 PM         #184
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 raymondjackso25 said:
Hope I don't get r*ped or called a n-word while i'm there.
All of your ignorant a.ssumptions make you ignorant in reality.
 5 years ago '07        #185
whowantit 36 heat pts36
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 4748 4748
holy sh*t there are some really ignorant motherfu*kers on this website.
 5 years ago '05        #186
space
space
 Thugocracy said:
So ya'll are mad that he put that dumbass shirt on without ever actually going over to Iraq to blow up some children? Come on now, who the fu*k cares.
You do know people have went to prison for impersonating a Marine. All just to walk around and act tough or try to get recognition.

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"Falsely claiming or wearing military decorations is a federal offense carrying a punishment of up to one year in prison and a fine."

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-21-2013 at 05:33 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #187
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
 triggy said:
n*gga logic:

n*gga shoots another n*gga over gang colors: Gangsta
Marine challenges rapper over un-earned Uniform wear: Self-Righteous

n*ggas stay losin.
Spot on Bro....You can see the NIGnorance from a mile away in this joint....

Bravo Golf said:
Joining the military and riding it out for a few years versus choosing to make it a career are two different things. You have cats who play professional sports who step away from the game in their prime. It doesn't mean that they didn't enjoy their time in. They just had other stuff they wanted to do and chose to go pursue those things while they were still young.

I always told my recruits to never come into the military with the mindset of staying 20 years because you don't know what to expect yet. Come in, do your first enlistment, get what you can out of it, explore your options afterwards, and then decide whether you want to make it a career or do something else. The military doesn't expect the majority to stay in for 20 years anyway. That's why there is such a heavy emphasis on recruiting. Cats leave the service everyday, and new people have to come in a fill their shoes.

The military was always a means to an end for me, but at the same time, I recognize that there aren't too many companies and organizations out here matching what they can offer to the average Joe Blow off the street.
Ether of the whole discussion.

wjcorner said:
what were we f!ghting for then dog? i'll wait for your youtube sources and angelfire flash based websites. I ain't even a marine, I'm a sailor and I can attest to the feeling of someone disrespecting the hard work, sweat and tears n*ggas put in to put on that uniform. hell, the work they put in to be able to KEEP on that uniform...the fu*king work n*ggas put in to come home safe IN that uniform.

as far as acting tough online, this ain't me acting tough. I have no reason to. I just know for a fact you wouldn't walk around talking like that face to face to a marine. ain't an ounce of toughness in that, just fact. also, there are countless stories of Marines using the CQC taught in basic and throughout their careers to body grown a.ss men in an attempt to keep this country safe.

but fu*k, you the n*gga with all the answers. why ain't you doing something to stop the corrupt government that slaughters babies and lambs. the same babies and lambs that send 12 year old boys out to military installations with a bomb strapped to their fu*king chest. why aren't you helping them n*ggas out in THEIR military since ours is so fu*king corrupt and doing so many heinous acts? n*ggas all talk on this forum against people who actually get up and do something to fuel the cause they believe in. it ain't nothing but a plane ticket to go be a bomb dummy for Allah breh. and that's if these innocent, helpless people don't pop you on sight just for being an American with the latest high profile weaponry.
Go in Bro....

2 Pistolz said:

fu*king slaves.
You are the idiot type of kneegrow I despise because you pop all that salty hate filled vitriol for some lame reason. Talking all that nothing about nothing. lol @ just a meaningless rank that wont get you anything...Brah I could get out now and make 6 figures a year but you know everything. How much of that real money you are getting while leeching is going to taxes? So if im getting free medical care for me and mines, housing allowance, a steady paycheck, job security, 30 days of vacay and experience/ free certifications in things civilians would die for who is really leeching off of who?

Brooklyn said:
WHAT???
Who the fu*k was ever wearing Marine tops?

Basically. People don't seem to understand how serious a lot of the people in the armed forces take this sh*t. People work hard, bust they a.ss, lose limbs, watch friends die infront they face, get blown up, get shot at, almost lose their own lives all along the road to earning those badges and earning rank. sh*t ain't no damn walk in the park. So he has every right to be offended and feel the way he feel. People die from this sh*t! And you wearing it cuz you think you look cute? Unacceptable.

Here's an analogy that some of you simpletons can relate to better. Its almost like when people wear gang colored bandanas to match their clothes, but they not in a gang. Its offensive and disrespectful to the mother fu*kers out there putting in that work, shedding blood sweat and tears, and dying for this sh*t. You think they give a fu*k about a mother fu*ker playing dress up trying to look cool?

n*ggas go hard for this life and its nothing to make a mockery of. People work hard to get those badges. sh*t ain't no freebee hand out. It's a fu*king privilege!! And when others see you with those bages you get respect because you can tell by a mans uniform that he WORKED HIS a.ss OFF so he DESERVES that respect. Its a honor to wear that uniform with those badges. And if you ain't earn that honor, then you don't deserve to wear it.
 5 years ago '13        #188
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
 Kaliz ChamP said:
When you have a better understanding of what military uniform/medals signify, you understand why he has a issue with it. Don't expect a lot of y'all to get this.. But if you played varsity football, you would take issue if someone was wearing a varsity Jersey if they weren't on the team. Because you know they didn't put in the work to have that Jersey on their back. It's a man thing,i wouldn't expect a lot of y'all to understand
if someone was wearing a varsity jersey that wasn't on my team i'd take it they were a fan. If they weren't they still looked up to the team enough to want to attack it.

Also, feeling insecure over someone wearing a piece of cloth you value isn't being a man. What some in the military don't seem to realize is that the people with real power and wealth promote a culture to have everyone pat you on the head and tell you how great you are so you can continue doing their bidding. That isn't being a man that's being a cog in their wheel and lashing out at those who don't validate you. If "being a man" means anything you'd figure it'd be being free from doing another mans bidding. Personally, i don't try to "be a man" i try to be me.

btw i'm not saying this as an anti-miltary thing. Military is an unfortunate necessity filled with people of all walks of life, both good and bad. I'm saying this as an anti-military trying to bully others because of their military service thing.
 02-21-2013, 05:15 PM         #189
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bertr said:
if someone was wearing a varsity jersey that wasn't on my team i'd take it they were a fan. If they weren't they still looked up to the team enough to want to attack it.

Also, feeling insecure over someone wearing a piece of cloth you value isn't being a man. What some in the military don't seem to realize is that the people with real power and wealth promote a culture to have everyone pat you on the head and tell you how great you are so you can continue doing their bidding. That isn't being a man that's being a cog in their wheel and lashing out at those who don't validate you. If "being a man" means anything you'd figure it'd be being free from doing another mans bidding. Personally, i don't try to "be a man" i try to be me.

btw i'm not saying this as an anti-miltary thing. Military is an unfortunate necessity filled with people of all walks of life, both good and bad. I'm saying this as an anti-military trying to bully others because of their military service thing.

This is the problem. How do you figure that man is insecure? When you people realise that that sh*t is not just "a piece of cloth", then maybe you will understand why sh*t is so serious.
 5 years ago '05        #190
space
space
 bertr said:

Everyone in America has dirt on their hands. Everyone.

As far as some piece of cloth.. its 1 year in prison for wearing that piece of cloth ..a federal offense for wearing that uniform. Nobody is going to call the FBI because you wore a football jacket.

Last edited by HARBINGER; 02-21-2013 at 05:20 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #191
S.O.P. 
space
space
$845 | Props total: 182 182
gotta agree with that Cpl..im a Marine as well, it bothers me just like it bothers all the other Marines that i know.
 5 years ago '11        #192
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 raymondjackso25 said:
So you are saying you would illegally a.ssault a man over his FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION. One of the same freedoms you claim to f!ght for. And like I said in another post, why don't we ever hear about people in the military going after their own rapist and racists? But a rapper, you'll hop on that easy target.
we don't go after our own that defoul the uniform? are you fu*king serious? you know what a dishonorable discharge does to your legal working career? you can't even swab decks at Mickey Ds or push carts in Wal-Mart after that. n*ggas are too ignorant on this fu*king site. just as an example, people lose rank over ONE DUI, with half pay for 2 months, another one and you're out the military, most likely as a dishonorable discharge. that's not even hurting anyone, that's putting yourself in the POSITION to hurt an innocent person. but we just let rapists and racists run rampant around here right? I know a n*gga that was kicked out of basic for a racist joke...get your fu*king facts straight
 5 years ago '11        #193
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 2 Pistolz said:

fu*king slaves.
a nuke I know got an honorable discharge after 6 years served, active...he's making 6 figures in Utah. you're a slave to ignorance and it's sad you spew it like fact.

and by the way, thanks for the taxes that keep my job security "leech"

Last edited by wjcorner; 02-21-2013 at 05:31 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #194
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,410 | Props total: 29617 29617
 DR JAYY said:
Why is this thread 8 pages
lol this homo....when u stop makin threads d!ck suckin banks then wonder why....untill then go back to your bunk bed and mail ur obsession letters
 02-21-2013, 05:36 PM         #195
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
Everybody was wearing marine uniforms for fashion?

The King of Pop wore them shiits more than once
 5 years ago '13        #196
bertr 23 heat pts23
space
space
$895 | Props total: 346 346
why im calling it a piece of cloth is because im trying to break through beyond holding on to the symbolism of what the uniform represents because that symbolism gets people away from thinking about actual ideas and actual things. When you look at the military (or any other institution or social organization) in terms of its function and not because of it's symbolism, it allows you to be more real about it and objective because you're rising above the game.
 5 years ago '06        #197
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
michael jackson started that way back
 02-21-2013, 05:46 PM         #198
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea I ain't even going to bother with this thread. n*ggaz ALL in their feelings CLEARLY inside this thread

*Goes to BX Daily Bugle*
 02-21-2013, 05:47 PM         #199
Brooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
we don't go after our own that defoul the uniform? are you fu*king serious? you know what a dishonorable discharge does to your legal working career? you can't even swab decks at Mickey Ds or push carts in Wal-Mart after that. n*ggas are too ignorant on this fu*king site. just as an example, people lose rank over ONE DUI, with half pay for 2 months, another one and you're out the military, most likely as a dishonorable discharge. that's not even hurting anyone, that's putting yourself in the POSITION to hurt an innocent person. but we just let rapists and racists run rampant around here right? I know a n*gga that was kicked out of basic for a racist joke...get your fu*king facts straight
Half of these people in here don't even know what they even talking about. They have no facts, no proof, no logic. Just butthurt a.ssumptions. And then got nerve to be saying it with confidence like its true! n*gga asking why he never hear about the scandals. If you were even friends with someone in the military you would know what really happens. Go to your local PX and buy a newspaper and you will find all the "juicy gossip" about the military that you think the govt. is hiding from you.
 02-21-2013, 05:55 PM         #200
raymondjackso25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
we don't go after our own that defoul the uniform? are you fu*king serious?

"The problem of r*pe in the military is not only service members getting r*ped, but it's the entire way that the military as a whole is dealing with it," said Panayiota Bertzikis, who is a plaintiff in the lawsuit and claims she was r*ped in 2006. "From survivors having to be involuntarily discharged from service, the constant verbal abuse, once a survivor does come forward your entire unit is known to turn their back on you. The entire culture needs to be changed."
Bertzikis, 29, of Somerville, Mass., now is executive director of the Military r*pe Crisis Center. She says she was r*ped by a Coast Guard shipmate while out on a social hike with him in Burlington, Vt. Bertzikis complained to her commanding officer, but she said authorities did not take substantial steps to investigate the matter. Instead, she said, they forced her to live on the same floor as the man she had accused and tolerated others calling her a "liar" and "wh0ore."
Sarah Albertson, a former Marine corporal who is one of the plaintiffs in the lawsuit, said that one of the hurdles in getting improvements in the system is that military commanders do not want any marks on their record such as a r*pe in their unit. Albertson alleges she reported she was r*ped in 2006 by a fellow Marine, but instead of helping her, she was forced to live one floor below the alleged perpetrator for two years.

"People who did believe me and had my back and were supportive of me were still telling me, `Don't tell anybody about this, don't go to the public, don't let this get out because it will make the military look bad,"' Albertson said.
I guess I'm just making sh*t up. Right?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy