Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
 rashcobar said:
You don't need money to eat that kind of food fam (and fu*k a lobster - I prefer BBQ Crab) - for real, what do you eat?
How you buy it then...and they eating that sh*t every day no days off do you?

He traveling around the world eating a lot of good sh*t,,we local n*gga I haven't been to more than 5 different states

Watch diner,dinners and drives or what Eva that sh*t called,I want to eat everything they have on there

Yea we might eat it now in then but n*ggas with money eat it everyday all day,steaks high as a bi*ch

I eat good too but not everyday,I get my Wendy's on too

Last edited by King Capo; 02-21-2013 at 04:04 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #102
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,462 | Props total: 2651 2651
 FlamboyantOne said:
Good for them......fu*k all that.......

Im more happy drinking unholy amounts or Rum or Vodka a few times a week.....a eating what I want. fu*k salads, water, and vegtables in general
why not balance the both, its a fact that you feel physically and mentally better when you eat better
 5 years ago '09        #103
shottz 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 13 13
that n*gga is sippin on too much codeine and then eating good
 5 years ago '06        #104
mrep3 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,859 | Props total: 6060 6060
A lot of prescribed medicine like anti-depressants cause fat build up around the gut even with exercise it won't go away.
 5 years ago '12        #105
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
they need to urbandictionary that sh*t. Get money gut
 5 years ago '12        #106
Boo The Fool 12 heat pts12
space
space
$16,392 | Props total: 5652 5652
call that sh*t the trap money tummy
 5 years ago '05        #107
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
 King Capo said:

He traveling around the world eating a lot of good sh*t,,we local n*gga I haven't been to more than 5 different states

Watch diner,dinners and drives or what Eva that sh*t called,I want to eat everything they have on there

Yea we might eat it now in then but n*ggas with money eat it everyday all day,steaks high as a bi*ch

I pretty much eat good everyday fam. It's whatever you choose to spend your money on. I buy a freezer full of good quality meat and fish every month and rarely eat at a place that cooks food that much better than I can prepare myself. Not that difficult trust me..biggest difference I would say is that I drink less then than them man and work out more. Also, I been 22 destinations worldwide and I live in the UK. We have obviously had different experiences but I don't see eating well as something only rich people can do .. Going to restaurants all the time is defo not a good example of eating well either in my opinion but that could be a culture thing.

Today was a normal day for me and I had roast chicken, potatoes with coleslaw , broccoli, sugar snap peas and squash mash...basic but fu*kin delicious. I eat a bunch of bullsh*t for lunch more time though.

Last edited by rashcobar; 02-21-2013 at 06:13 PM..
 02-22-2013, 10:01 AM         #108
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kreuzberg61 said:
obivously alternative no. 1 + that hannibal for king street workout.... right?

dude's a freak
 02-22-2013, 10:46 AM         #109
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its that purp...
 5 years ago '05        #110
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 SMACK YO KUFI said:
if we was locked up id over power u and r*pe u
n*gga you gay as sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #111
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 King Capo said:

damn n*gga your pockets on short st. but yea though them n*ggaz eatin that sh*t vegas style every day i done had meals out there and it be $700 between 5 people. buying groceries is way cheaper and you can get the same sh*t they paying a n*gga to make for them. you aint been 2 no more than 5 states you needa expand your horizons my n*gga i travel outta town sometimes just to hit up a good spot to eat on some weekend sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
93 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
4 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
66 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy