#comedy Lil Wayne And Drake In Gay Illuminati Relationship

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao I been waiting for a new conspiracy video.. entertaining as fu*k. I love the way they connect sh*t together, even though there is some truth in this sh*t.
 02-20-2013, 03:48 PM         #82
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We are all the same exact consciousness/awareness experiencing itself in fragments, we have just been taught to see each other as different and believe that we are only our bodies, but we are much more than that... and we are being fu*ked with by extradimensional parasites feeding on our emotional energies...

this vid explains it if you're bored and have a minute:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #83
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 5871 5871
 Jayg36 said:
This^^

Those who believe that God only exists through religion are the most lost. Nature and people are the only church u need once u know what to look for.

The success of religion over the past however many thousands of years has lead to a world of non-believers...the irony.

I still haven't met an atheist that doesn't use elements of religion as their argument.

This is why Natives and indigenous tribal beliefs are so important today because they teach spirituality which is the ONLY way to connect to God. Since spirit is within the self, it takes knowledge of self before one can connect.

We now live in a society where self is only defined by the physical form, not so much the mental, not at all spiritual. That mentality is causing us to de-evolve.

Mind/Body/Spirit is the only holy trinity u need
 02-20-2013, 04:22 PM         #84
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
We are all the same exact consciousness/awareness experiencing itself in fragments, we have just been taught to see each other as different and believe that we are only our bodies, but we are much more than that... and we are being fu*ked with by extradimensional parasites feeding on our emotional energies...

this vid explains it if you're bored and have a minute:

Lol David Icke
 02-20-2013, 04:25 PM         #85
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
that's what occultists believe, and a lot of these hollywood cats get into the occult... i don't see how people can still be in denial about this sh*t lol

simple research of famous occultists like Aleister Crowley will show you what's going on with these freaks.
yeah the occult world does exist; it may fall under the umbrella of Illuminati but only white folks are actually in the Illuminati. you know the peeps who own the media, currency, banks, trade...they are occultist but on a much higher level. Its really not hard to understand when you study the history of the Illuminati and Free Masonry...loads of info out there. to non believers I'd say get out there and read for yourself instead of going on youtube first...

did my research in 94 before i even owned a PC.
 5 years ago '10        #86
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
 Carlton Black said:

what about true practicing Christians & Muslims that don't observe "SUN"day as their day of worship but still value God's ideals?

it brightens my day every time I can find a hole in an athiests logic....

Believers can't even figure out how they were created, There is no logic involved with believing.

Noah's ark
 02-20-2013, 04:39 PM         #87
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
Lol David Icke
forget the messenger for once, he makes some great points... really makes you think... gotta be open minded though of course or it will be meaningless...
 02-20-2013, 04:41 PM         #88
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:

Believers can't even figure out how they were created, There is no logic involved with believing.

Noah's ark
so you think it's impossible that this Universe was intelligently designed?

i'd say its possible... it's hard to understand how all of this could just randomly pop out of nowhere...
 02-20-2013, 05:15 PM         #89
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
This is why Natives and indigenous tribal beliefs are so important today because they teach spirituality which is the ONLY way to connect to God. Since spirit is within the self, it takes knowledge of self before one can connect.
What does spirituality mean? I never understood that. Since there is zero evidence we have a soul what does spirituality mean?
 5 years ago '11        #90
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,275 | Props total: 12544 12544
i wonder if this just a ploy for us the buy mark dice book and the industry is doing all this just for controversy because they know it sell and we coming running every time i think they n*gga wayne know what he doing but if this sh*t real i believe the rappers are just puppets in the scheme of things
 02-20-2013, 05:37 PM         #91
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
What does spirituality mean? I never understood that. Since there is zero evidence we have a soul what does spirituality mean?
zero evidence? cmon now... there might not be 100% tangible definitive proof, but there is plenty of "evidence" that we are made up of what people call "soul," i like to think of it more like consciousness/awareness. life's not what it seems, we cannot perceive the entire "reality" around us in these 3d bodies with only our 5 senses...
 02-20-2013, 05:43 PM         #92
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eminence said:
i wonder if this just a ploy for us the buy mark dice book and the industry is doing all this just for controversy because they know it sell and we coming running every time i think they n*gga wayne know what he doing but if this sh*t real i believe the rappers are just puppets in the scheme of things
Wayne has been dropping little hints for years...

One example is in 'Drop the World' with eminem he says "i know what THEY don't want to tell you, just hope you're heaven-sent and you're hell-proof"

A few possibilities with this... he might be simply fu*king around for the sake of being a creative artist... he might for some reason want people to think heaven and hell are real when he knows that they actually are not... or he really does have "inside-knowledge" somehow because of his wealth and affiliations and believes that he really learned the truth about life from so-called 'enlightened' people and that the concepts of heaven and hell are real...

Which one is it? i dunno, its interesting though
 02-20-2013, 05:48 PM         #93
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
I bet you don't have a soul
 02-20-2013, 05:51 PM         #94
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
zero evidence? cmon now... there might not be 100% tangible definitive proof, but there is plenty of "evidence" that we are made up of what people call "soul," i like to think of it more like consciousness/awareness
So because we are alive and aware that is proof of a soul? I could say aliens or Zeus is responsible
 02-20-2013, 05:52 PM         #95
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsychoBlack said:
I bet you don't have a soul
I don't, and neither do you or anyone else
 02-20-2013, 06:51 PM         #96
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
So because we are alive and aware that is proof of a soul? I could say aliens or Zeus is responsible
no, simply being alive and aware is not proof of a soul, i said there is plenty of evidence but i never gave any examples... if you care enough you'll look into it for yourself... took me a long time to get where i am now...
 02-20-2013, 06:55 PM         #97
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
false
 02-20-2013, 07:04 PM         #98
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
no, simply being alive and aware is not proof of a soul, i said there is plenty of evidence but i never gave any examples
The only example I can think of is a doctor in 1901 weighing dead bodies and discovering the soul weighs 21 grams, and that was discredited long ago. I would love to see examples of proof
 02-20-2013, 07:05 PM         #99
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Minister said:
false
Mind sharing?
 02-20-2013, 11:42 PM         #100
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayg36 said:
Spirituality is you. It is the you that only you know. It is the you that creates the thoughts and ideas that you debate. It is the angel on your left shoulder and demon on your right...aka your conscience. It is the source of your creativity.
Great post. I can understand that. But to me it's just you to the core, no BS that's attached to everything. I get irritated when people say "my heart tells me" or "in my heart i know." No, your heart only pumps blood, that's it. You think you're doing the right thing and rationalizing it to yourself.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy