#comedy Lil Wayne And Drake In Gay Illuminati Relationship

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
187 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 3756 3756
........................................ .................................................. ....
 02-20-2013, 02:10 PM         #62
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kenoe212004 said:
........................................ .................................................. ....
So glad you took the time to come through and share pictures of ray allen and tim duncan with us even though they got absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread, lol... congrats on being a braindead idiot...

and I'm not even calling you that because you post pointless pictures, i'm calling you that because you actually have lil wayne's gay a.ss as your avatar and your sh*t says "YMCMB for life!" lol, what a clown...
 02-20-2013, 02:12 PM         #63
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"YMCMB GANG.... WE CANT BE STOPPED!!!!"

lol that's cute, the kid is so obsessed with some wack a.ss rapper that he actually thinks he's part of his crew or something...
 02-20-2013, 02:15 PM         #64
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thread title is too funny

Wayne and Drizzy some Homos
 5 years ago '10        #65
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
"Feminine sidekick Drake."

02-20-2013, 02:45 PM         #66
WordOnThaStreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
“Music is a spiritual thing of its own. You can hypnotize people with music, and when you get them at their weakest point you can preach into their subconscious whatever you want to say.”

- Jimi Hendrix, ‘LIFE’ Magazine October 1969
the fans say its just music tho yet the artists know better because true musicians study the true function of their craft
 02-20-2013, 02:51 PM         #67
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kenoe212004 said:
Damn! You're such a YMCMB c*ckrider

What are you 12?

YMCMB Gang.... We Can't Be Stopped
 5 years ago '04        #68
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
So glad you took the time to come through and share pictures of ray allen and tim duncan with us even though they got absolutely nothing to do with the topic of this thread, lol... congrats on being a braindead idiot...

and I'm not even calling you that because you post pointless pictures, i'm calling you that because you actually have lil wayne's gay a.ss as your avatar and your sh*t says "YMCMB for life!" lol, what a clown...
NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME YOU TAKE OUT YOUR USELESS LIFE TO HATE AINT GON STOP ME FROM REPPIN YMCMB SO GIVE IT UP, U A CAC ANYWAYS U CANT STOP US!!!!

BALLONHOES said:
"YMCMB GANG.... WE CANT BE STOPPED!!!!"

lol that's cute, the kid is so obsessed with some wack a.ss rapper that he actually thinks he's part of his crew or something...
GET OFF MY d!ck ALREADY DAMN I JUST LOGGED ON.......

Carlton Black said:

when Pusha T's Exodus' joint came out you should've seen the thread where he was like..."if Lil Wayne needs his help he'd be down to ride"....
U Are The Lamest n*gga On The Site Lyin On A n*gga On The Internet Laughin At Your Own Jokes Go k!ll YO SELF.....
 5 years ago '10        #69
BiZz 67 heat pts67
space
space
$5,444 | Props total: 6 6
We get it people. We're in the age of pisces. So those who are dumb enough to believe in "God" will do so.

[pic - click to view]

Make sure to bring all your hard earned money to church on SUNday to worship your SUN god. Because the almighty has created everything, But still needs your money.
 5 years ago '10        #70
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
exual energy is life energy. Its nature is to create. In the most rudimentary sense, the union of male and female spawns a physical child. However, every s3xual act creates a "child" on the spiritual plane, regardless of whether a flesh-and-blood baby is produced on the material plane. During s3x, you plant "seeds" with your thoughts into the fertile "womb" of the cosmic matrix. You impregnate the matrix with what’s known as a magical child.

5 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 PsychoBlack said:
Damn! You're such a YMCMB c*ckrider

What are you 12?

YMCMB Gang.... We Can't Be Stopped
I LOVE THIS!!!!!, TIME I GET ON AN POST YALL JUMP ON MY d!ck QUICK LIKE MY bi*chES!!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #72
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
that "YMCMB.....We Can't Be Stopped" sh*t k!lls me every time he posts....
YEA U STAY ON HERE ALL DAY U GOT NO LIFE CARLTON BLACK U AINT NOTHIN BUT A WHITE BOY TRYIN TO BE FUNNY COMON BRUH GO OUT SIDE MAKE SUM REAL FRIENDS!!!!!
 02-20-2013, 03:11 PM         #73
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BiZz said:
We get it people. We're in the age of pisces.
I thought it already switched over to Aquarius?
 02-20-2013, 03:12 PM         #74
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kenoe212004 said:
I LOVE THIS!!!!!, TIME I GET ON AN POST YALL JUMP ON MY d!ck QUICK LIKE MY bi*chES!!!!!
We're just pointing out how much of a lame corny groupie you are, that's all
 5 years ago '09        #75
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,381 | Props total: 17486 17486
 Jayg36 said:
Pac, Nas and Wu Tang all practice(d) it...but in a positive way.

The reason I don't even have Jayz in my top 5 is bcuz he destroyed the Hip Hop culture. It use to be lined with positive messages through the madness. There was an accountability to the youth listening. It was not just our music, it was our culture. But then the era of, "I'm not a rapper, I'm a hustler" started by Jigga took over and Hip Hop has been on steady decline since.

Yess Thank you

that's why i don't fu*k with jay z at all and then you got the fu*king media brain washing people like he's some fu*kin god, man fu*k jay z animorph a.ss n*gga
 02-20-2013, 03:16 PM         #76
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Carlton Black said:

what about true practicing Christians & Muslims that don't observe "SUN"day as their day of worship but still value God's ideals?

it brightens my day every time I can find a hole in an athiests logic....
 5 years ago '04        #77
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
We're just pointing out how much of a lame corny groupie you are, that's all
LOOKS LIKE YALL GROUPIES OF ME TIME I LOG ON AN TYPE HERE YALL COME LIKE FLYS ON sh*t, GET OFF MY d!ck ALREADY I CARELESS BOUT ANY OF YALL IM THE ONE MAKIN YALL MAD FOR NOTHIN CUZZ IT AINT GON STOP ME FROM REPPIN YMCMB SO GOT USE TO IT ARE k!ll YO SELF.......
 02-20-2013, 03:19 PM         #78
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can we all just agree....

Those who do not believe in god think people who do are idiots.

People who do believe in god think those who dont are idiots and will burn in hell for eternity because they did not worship the invisible man in the sky who demanded respect and praise. Where they will suffer, scream, burn, and spend eternity in a fire-ridden hell forever.

But he loves you.

Last edited by Denise4975; 02-20-2013 at 03:24 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 Carlton Black said:
n*gga you got 5000+ more posts than me....
I BEEN HERE SINCE 2004 pus*y READ!!!!! No LiFE a.ss CAC AN THATS YOUR 2nd USER NAME U KNOW U GOT OTHER ONE WITH WAY MORE POST THEN ME sh*t U ALMOST GOT 1000 Post LESS THEN A YEAR COMON bi*ch!!!!

Last edited by kenoe212004; 02-20-2013 at 03:24 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #80
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,838 | Props total: 8184 8184
 blackjeezus said:
When has the white man ever looked at any black man as being intelligent?Im not self hatin im saying thats how those organizations feel. Why do you think alot of them have dumbed down hiphop and nearly turned it into pop music?They're trying to wipe the original culture out and turn it to pop cause they dont respect blacks and their art.
and we have let them do it. I remember a interview awhile back were nas was advising rappers to maintain control of your music and don't let these record execs dictate was hot and what's not. Too late for that now. We have given these 50 yr old suit and tie having a.ss n*ggaz complete control. Remember lupe?

As far as the illuminati sh*t, I could really care less. At the end of the day, theres nothing I can do about it whether its real or fake. One of my n*ggaz be goin on and on about the sh*t and I just be like stfu wit this sh*t already. What can u do about it? Nothing so jus live ya life and let them n*ggaz live there's. n*gga be actin like he bout to put a cape on and be the illuminati slayer or some sh*t. sh*t doesn't effect my life one bit so I can give a fu*k about who's in it and who's not. When they start knocking my door on some Jehovah's Witness i want your soul sh*t then I might consider giving a fu*k.

Last edited by TheGift; 02-20-2013 at 03:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy