most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2013, 11:38 AM         #41
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah because he was being genuinely serious when he thanked satan. Cmon man. He's a known weirdo. He was just fu*king around.

And again if he believes in a fictional character named satan how does it effect me? Like I said, people worship fictional characters everyday b.
If you do some more research about that band and their activities in the occult realm it will become pretty obvious that he was being serious.

People from an industry where Satanism is rampant said thank you to Satan? Imagine that! What are the chances? lol, he was probably just joking around, right?

get a clue already, these fools are occultists and are really into that sh*t, it's not some fu*king marketing scheme or something. Los Angeles is a hotbed for occultism, always has been, and is probably the reason why a lot of these hollywood types get into the occult and join secret societies like the Ordo Templi Orientis...
 02-20-2013, 11:45 AM         #42
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
They might have a negative agenda but how does forming a certain shape with your hands accomplish that.

I'm agnostic as well. Satan is not real. It is no more than a word. A word given to a character that was created and passed down through various stories. In a very similar way to Jesus, Moses etc.
Forming a shape with your hands does not accomplish their agenda lol... infiltrating industries such as the music and television/movie industries as Nicholas Shrek explained in that video is how they do it, they are using propaganda directly on the youth because music especially is what young people respond to.

The "handsigns" thing is just minor icing on the cake... a way for them to flaunt it and rub it in the people's faces... hidden in plain sight. It makes them feel important like they are above the average man and have been let in on some ancient secrets and think they're enlightened and all that sh*t. Plus they probably actually believe that certain symbolism gives them power. That's what the occult is about, manipulating consciousness and the universe... supposedly...

You can't be agnostic and say Satan is not real. Satan could be real, how would you know if he is or not? lol, it ain't like he/it gonna materialize in your living room and say what up because you are probably just another average joe and would have no direct use for him.
 02-20-2013, 11:51 AM         #43
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
I happen to be from the same area as Anthony Kiedis and his family. I have friends who are close with his family. Everything I've heard is that he is a fairly normal Jewish guy.
lol, don't bring up Jews, especially when talking about the music biz and Hollywood, cuz that's gonna open up a whole other can of worms...

And RHCP are a whole band, not just one man. There are interviews from magazines in the past where the other band members spoke about feeling possessed and used as vessels by spirits and all that sh*t... that type of sh*t is common with musicians a lot of them have claimed similar things over the years.
 02-20-2013, 11:54 AM         #44
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah but it doesn't so who cares what they think.

If Satan is possibly real. Than so is Winnie the Pooh. They are no different. They are both fictional characters.
You can't possibly know that any of those statements you just made are true or not. We are only human beings with 5 senses with which to perceive this Universe that we exist inside of... even mainstream science is starting to come out with quantum physics and things like that about multiple dimensions/densities existing all "on top of each other" at the same time. In other words, everything you see with your eyeballs isn't necessarily everything that exists. It's very possible that other "dimensions" exist and that some sort of intelligences exist there.

One of the main aspects of the occult is ceromonial ritual magick where they attempt to summon extradimensional entities... this is nothing new it has been happening forever even since Solomon in ancient times. You can claim that all these people are doing these rituals for absolutely nothing, but it wouldn't make much sense if they were all just completely wasting their time. There's got to be SOMETHING to it all, what it is exactly, I'm not sure.
 02-20-2013, 12:03 PM         #45
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Alright man. You believe strongly what you believe and I believe strongly what I believe. This doesn't seem to be going anywhere. No hate man.

And yes Judaism is a whole different discussion but I think you'd be surprised how oblivious the Jewish people are to any wrong doing they might be perceived as doing. This is coming from someone who is definitely more familiar with that religion than you.
When it comes to the spiritual sh*t I don't even "believe" anything, that's why I'm agnostic.

But I know for a fact that many people are into the occult and they do believe in spiritual sh*t, and there seems to be a negative/evil aspect to all of it and it's being pushed onto the public, especially the youth. No one on this forum gives a sh*t because they are under the spell of the exact sh*t i'm talking about lol. Most of them are literally living the lifestyle of the "beast," whether the "beast" is actually real or not. They would rather talk sh*t and call me names like immature idiots than actually discuss any of this sh*t... they're way too far gone and brainwashed into the system... I still don't think it's too late for everyone to wake up though, the world hasn't gone 100% to absolute sh*t just yet... there's hope...
 02-20-2013, 12:14 PM         #46
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
GOD said that? GOD himself?
No, it was the invisible man in the sky.

fu*k outta here with that sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #47
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113

02-20-2013, 12:21 PM         #48
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BCB said:

I don't get what the point of you being on a "discussion forum" is if you ain't even gonna say sh*t.

Since you can't express any thoughts I guess I'll just have to guess what you're feeling from faces of celebrities and athletes...

Hmm... my guess is that you don't agree with what was said in the video that was posted in the OP?

What exactly do you not agree with or think is not true? I wonder if you are even able to type words, let's see...
 02-20-2013, 12:24 PM         #49
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you don't care about this subject, why are you in this thread asking "who cares" ?

sh*t is stupid.

There are many threads about the new car of Jay-Z; you can go there...
 5 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
mane come on wit this sh*t lol
 02-20-2013, 12:49 PM         #51
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
They don't worship "Satan" though either. Even you people who believe in this bullsh*t say constantly, "It's not that they directly worship satan but they have negative agenda."

Satan is a created character. Anyone who worships him shouldn't even be spoken of. Let me ask you this though. Why is worshiping Jesus any different?
You do realize that Satan is also mentioned in the Quran as "Shaytan" and "Iblis," right?

And that the concept of Satan has existed since the beginning of mankind when he was referred to as "Baal?"

I just wanted to point that out because you equate the concept of Satan to that of a children's story book character, as if one single author in his house one day sat down and decided to make up this Satan character like someone would make up Garfield.
 02-20-2013, 01:13 PM         #52
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*king disgraceful...
 02-20-2013, 01:24 PM         #53
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lyrics from Metallica's song "The Prince"

"Angel from below, change my dreams
I want for glory's hour, for wealth's esteem
I wish to sell my soul, to be reborn
I wish for earthly riches, don't want no crown of thorns

See his face, see his smile
Time to die
Wo-ooh, oo-ooh, noo

I was born a fool, don't want to stay that way
Devil take my soul, with diamonds you repay
I don't care for heaven, so don't you look for me to cry
And I will burn in hell, from the day I die"

Yea, no such thing as Satanism at all in the music biz... nothing to see here...
 02-20-2013, 01:25 PM         #54
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Just did a search. I couldn't find any new threads about Jay's new whip...

Why you lie though?

Is that part of your occultist manipulation powers?
It was sarcasm...

I'm not into the occult but I know that some people are.
 02-20-2013, 01:32 PM         #55
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FutureSpitt said:
Weezy & Drake are straight, guaranteed.
lol, guaranteed?

How the hell would you know what goes on behind their closed doors? They seem pretty fruity to me, and if what they say about the industry is true then they had to get down on some homo sh*t to get where they are today...

I bet when 2Pac was callin out Dr. Dre for being a f*g you probably thought he was just playin around...
 5 years ago '09        #56
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
the term illuminati is so overused and over saturated. no wonder you kids think its bullsh*t

mark dice is a corny a.ss troll btw. go buy his books! how many times can that motherucker say illuminati? now he beefs with alex jones, whos d!ck he used to suck. what a clown

Last edited by ill 800; 02-20-2013 at 01:51 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #57
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
He said certain types of gay s3x unlocks satanic powers. I love conspiracy videos, so entertaining
its just disinformation.

s3x magick is real and prevalent

mark dice isnt
 5 years ago '09        #58
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Phillipmcd said:
I'm a white man and Neil deGrasse Tyson (who happens to be black) is one of my heroes, he's very intelligent and no one can deny it. We have a black President, there is talk that a black man will be the new Pope. But I guess they're both puppets who listen to the white man.

This idea that the Illuminati still exists is humorous. What the so called "Illuminati" does is no different than what you would do if you had/have power in any way. If you're looking to hire someone for something you're more than likely to hire someone you know or your friends/family knows, keeping it inside the family
at least you seem to have gotten one thing right
 02-20-2013, 01:51 PM         #59
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
“Music is a spiritual thing of its own. You can hypnotize people with music, and when you get them at their weakest point you can preach into their subconscious whatever you want to say.”

- Jimi Hendrix, ‘LIFE’ Magazine October 1969
 5 years ago '08        #60
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I couldnt hold my laughter back when he kept saying, "Drake, the most feminine rapper" and "Drake the feminine sidekick".
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy