#comedy Lil Wayne And Drake In Gay Illuminati Relationship

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2013, 08:11 AM         #21
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
that's what occultists believe

simple research of famous occultists like Aleister Crowley will show you what's going on with these freaks.
And Scientologists believe the loyal officers overthrew Xenu and have him locked away on another planet. And Christians believe man was created from dust and woman was created from his rib. Occult stuff is interesting but it's silly, Hitler was into the Occult with the cemetery births and blood soaked flags, in 2013 don't we laugh at things like that?

It's no different than going to a toy store and buying the Ouija board and thinking you're contacting the dead. Let them have their fun

dlettern said:
Only the lazy and unmotivated use the Illuminati as an excuse for others' success and their lack of. People are successful because the have a goal and actively seek to achieve them.

Get off your lazy a.sses and do for self. The Illuminati doesnt exist clowns
Agreed
 02-20-2013, 08:41 AM         #22
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
And Scientologists believe the loyal officers overthrew Xenu and have him locked away on another planet. And Christians believe man was created from dust and woman was created from his rib. Occult stuff is interesting but it's silly, Hitler was into the Occult with the cemetery births and blood soaked flags, in 2013 don't we laugh at things like that?

It's no different than going to a toy store and buying the Ouija board and thinking you're contacting the dead. Let them have their fun

Agreed
the average person laughs at things like that in 2013 but the occultists dont, because they believe in it. none of that weird occult sh*t stopped happening, it just went underground for the most part.

they don't announce their meetings and gatherings, 99% of you on here have never even heard of the Ordo Templi Orientis and most of your favorite artists and actors are a part of it.
 5 years ago '07        #23
silenced_shotty 
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 168 168
Ever since Wayne was on the Nelly Fertado remix "Maneater" and he said "You be Diddy I'll be Ma$e, eat me up enjoy the taste" (i mean he just called out himself and 2 other mainstream n*ggas...well maybe not Ma$e but his name is pretty known) i knew he was dead serious about that fu*kery. Look it up if you dont believe the lyrics...Timbaland did the beat and that sh*t goes hard (no pun intended). Then a few years ago when Drake did the interview where he was saying how Wayne was "so good, oooh he's jus so good (in a very soft and moaning like voice)" (n*gga u gay) im jus not beat for Young Money or any of that camp as a whole.
 5 years ago '13        #24
XxKingLeonxX 
space
space
$37,305 | Props total: 10953 10953
 Phillipmcd said:
He said certain types of gay s3x unlocks satanic powers. I love conspiracy videos, so entertaining
Gay people have super powers?

I'd rather get my super powers from smoking crack.....
 5 years ago '04        #25
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6520 6520
people spend too much time on this sh!t.
 5 years ago '05        #26
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 9756 9756
 silenced_shotty said:
Ever since Wayne was on the Nelly Fertado remix "Maneater" and he said "You be Diddy I'll be Ma$e, eat me up enjoy the taste" (i mean he just called out himself and 2 other mainstream n*ggas...well maybe not Ma$e but his name is pretty known) i knew he was dead serious about that fu*kery. Look it up if you dont believe the lyrics...Timbaland did the beat and that sh*t goes hard (no pun intended). Then a few years ago when Drake did the interview where he was saying how Wayne was "so good, oooh he's jus so good (in a very soft and moaning like voice)" (n*gga u gay) im jus not beat for Young Money or any of that camp as a whole.
The fu*k? He really said that sh*t in a song? Wtf
 5 years ago '04        #27
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6520 6520
 WCIB said:
The fu*k? He really said that sh*t in a song? Wtf
yea he said that. i always remember that line

timbaland flipping that candyman theme though
 02-20-2013, 09:04 AM         #28
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
99% of you on here have never even heard of the Ordo Templi Orientis and most of your favorite artists and actors are a part of it.
Really? You have proof? From what I see there are 4,000 U.S. members of the Ordo Templi Orientis and they have nothing to do with Hollywood. What does it matter if the members believe in it?
 5 years ago '05        #29
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,264 | Props total: 9756 9756
 justinjones said:
yea he said that. i always remember that line

timbaland flipping that candyman theme though
I enjoy Timbo's beats. I'll check it but that Wayne line already has me like
 02-20-2013, 09:16 AM         #30
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE DARK LORD REIGNS FIRE UPON THINE WEAKNESS

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2013, 09:27 AM         #31
Denise4975 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The devil does not exist

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2013, 11:09 AM         #32
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
Who cares about occultists?
People who are trying to figure out what happened to society and why it's so fu*ked up now and quickly getting worse... that's who cares...

No one is forcing you to care, if you dont care then fu*k off and smoke your dope and drink your drank and fu*k your hoes and shoot your gun.... bye
 02-20-2013, 11:11 AM         #33
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
No that's some weirdo white dude who probably DOES worship the devil. Plus, who the fu*k has ever heard of that guy?

Horrible example.
The point is that people like Jay-Z who use the same symbolism as that white dude probably ALSO "worship the devil," you're all just too stupid and gullible that you actually believe them when they use sh*t like "rocafella diamond" as a front because they don't want to come right out with it and say they are satanists/occultists...
 02-20-2013, 11:13 AM         #34
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
No that's some weirdo white dude who probably DOES worship the devil. Plus, who the fu*k has ever heard of that guy?

Horrible example.
White guy uses demonic imagery = weirdo satanist for sure

Black guy uses same exact demonic imagery = just a regular cool guy reppin his set

lol, great logic
 02-20-2013, 11:14 AM         #35
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxKingLeonxX said:
Gay people have super powers?

I'd rather get my super powers from smoking crack.....
Not only gay people, it's called s3x MAGICK

If you even gave a sh*t about the topic you're discussing you'd do some quick research and find out what exactly s3x magick is and what they believe, but you won't do that cuz you don't even really give a sh*t... right? okay then, so stop speaking on sh*t you got no clue about.
 5 years ago '07        #36
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,982 | Props total: 5914 5914
 5 years ago '04        #37
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 301 301
 blackjeezus said:
Lol The white man capitalizing off all the ignorant black idiots that think all the rappers are illuminati. You know this guy gets paid for views on youtube everytime one of you view his channel right? Whenever someone talks about this/that rapper is illuminati i cant help,but laugh at the stupidity.

There are alot of morons in the world. The white man dont want yo black a.sses in their organizations.n*ggaz to stupid and always get in trouble. Why would they even risk being caught fu*kn round with yall a.sses? rappers get locked up way to often for illuminati to risk being snitched on. If n*ggaz aint doin that theyre to busy k!lling each other or commiting senseless crimes. If they were illuminati How the fu*k would you know? Do you think you would still be alive if you did? Use the brain god gave you and stop feeding into bullsh*t,guys.
you just mad cause the white man is exposing how stupid rappers are

im a big fan of hip hop music but 90% for the rappers are fking dumb
 02-20-2013, 11:23 AM         #38
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

02-20-2013, 11:26 AM         #39
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
Yeah but that guy clearly worships the devil in an open manner. Probably calls himself a satanist.

You really think Jay-z has time to worship the devil? When? In between running a sports franchise, a record label, his own music career, etc.?
Who knows if he is even literally worshipping "the devil."

These occult societies and circles are called "secret" societies for a reason. Sure, us regular people have "heard" about them, but few of us have real understanding of what it is exactly that they believe.

The sh*t is so deep, it could all be about Saturn worship and astrology. I threw that out of nowhere so now you're for sure like wtf is he talking about Saturn worship, but look it up and you will see that it's connected.

"illuminati" is just a stupid a.ss term that common people use to describe the occult. there is no "illuminati" but the occult is real... millions of people practice the occult.
 02-20-2013, 11:34 AM         #40
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghost Writer said:
My point is, even if he does "worship the devil" why the fu*k should I care? If he is stupid enough to worship a fictional being than why should I care? People worship a fictional character everyday in Jesus and no one says sh*t.

I think the problem begins when you actually start to believe the devil is real.

Inb4 departed quote
They have a negative agenda for the world regardless of the "devil" being real or not:

[video - click to view]

And I have to point out that saying Satan and Jesus are fictional makes you look just as stupid as someone who says they are not fictional. This is why I am an AGNOSTIC... I don't believe you or anyone else knows the actual truth about something like God, we're just little simple human beings we cannot comprehend something like God if it is real... I'd rather stay on the fence so I don't look like a fool who thinks he somehow knows all the mysteries of the Universe lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago