most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #1
7721 pageviews
137 comments

Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 294 294
#comedy Lil Wayne And Drake In Gay Illuminati Relationship

[video - click to view]

137 comments for "#comedy Lil Wayne And Drake In Gay Illuminati Relationship"

02-20-2013, 03:09 AM         #2
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He said certain types of gay s3x unlocks satanic powers. I love conspiracy videos, so entertaining
 5 years ago '05        #3
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,237 | Props total: 9635 9635
These videos are fantastic.
 5 years ago '12        #4
King Jaffe Joe 23 heat pts23
space
space
$8,088 | Props total: 4761 4761
im crying at the cop punching the old dude at 1:45
 02-20-2013, 03:34 AM         #5
blackjeezus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol The white man capitalizing off all the ignorant black idiots that think all the rappers are illuminati. You know this guy gets paid for views on youtube everytime one of you view his channel right? Whenever someone talks about this/that rapper is illuminati i cant help,but laugh at the stupidity.

There are alot of morons in the world. The white man dont want yo black a.sses in their organizations.n*ggaz to stupid and always get in trouble. Why would they even risk being caught fu*kn round with yall a.sses? rappers get locked up way to often for illuminati to risk being snitched on. If n*ggaz aint doin that theyre to busy k!lling each other or commiting senseless crimes. If they were illuminati How the fu*k would you know? Do you think you would still be alive if you did? Use the brain god gave you and stop feeding into bullsh*t,guys.

Last edited by blackjeezus; 02-20-2013 at 03:38 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #6
thatsmygoat 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,621 | Props total: 1 1
i agree with you mocking the conspiracy theorists but why did you have to bring the self-hate into it?

why would you down grade black people by acting as if they're "too stupid" to be in the Iluminati?

Watch your thoughts in little things because they become your thoughts in big things
 02-20-2013, 03:41 AM         #7
blackjeezus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatsmygoat said:
i agree with you mocking the conspiracy theorists but why did you have to bring the self-hate into it?

why would you down grade black people by acting as if they're "too stupid" to be in the Iluminati?

Watch your thoughts in little things because they become your thoughts in big things
When has the white man ever looked at any black man as being intelligent?Im not self hatin im saying thats how those organizations feel. Why do you think alot of them have dumbed down hiphop and nearly turned it into pop music?They're trying to wipe the original culture out and turn it to pop cause they dont respect blacks and their art.
 02-20-2013, 04:00 AM         #8
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjeezus said:
When has the white man ever looked at any black man as being intelligent?Im not self hatin im saying thats how those organizations feel
I'm a white man and Neil deGrasse Tyson (who happens to be black) is one of my heroes, he's very intelligent and no one can deny it. We have a black President, there is talk that a black man will be the new Pope. But I guess they're both puppets who listen to the white man.

This idea that the Illuminati still exists is humorous. What the so called "Illuminati" does is no different than what you would do if you had/have power in any way. If you're looking to hire someone for something you're more than likely to hire someone you know or your friends/family knows, keeping it inside the family
 02-20-2013, 04:14 AM         #9
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
I'm a white man and Neil deGrasse Tyson (who happens to be black) is one of my heroes, he's very intelligent and no one can deny it. We have a black President, there is talk that a black man will be the new Pope. But I guess they're both puppets who listen to the white man.

This idea that the Illuminati still exists is humorous. What the so called "Illuminati" does is no different than what you would do if you had/have power in any way. If you're looking to hire someone for something you're more than likely to hire someone you know or your friends/family knows, keeping it inside the family
STFU
 02-20-2013, 04:27 AM         #10
Phillipmcd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PsychoBlack said:
STFU

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #11
Final Boss 184 heat pts184 OP
space
space
$7,124 | Props total: 294 294
"drake, one of the most feminine rappers"
 5 years ago '07        #12
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5971 5971
devil worshipping bastards

"love me like Satan" -Weezy

ummmm no thanks
 02-20-2013, 05:33 AM         #13
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phillipmcd said:
He said certain types of gay s3x unlocks satanic powers. I love conspiracy videos, so entertaining
that's what occultists believe, and a lot of these hollywood cats get into the occult... i don't see how people can still be in denial about this sh*t lol

simple research of famous occultists like Aleister Crowley will show you what's going on with these freaks.
 02-20-2013, 05:37 AM         #14
Mwana Ya Lola 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BALLONHOES said:
that's what occultists believe, and a lot of these hollywood cats get into the occult... i don't see how people can still be in denial about this sh*t lol

simple research of famous occultists like Aleister Crowley will show you what's going on with these freaks.

Real sh*t.

Bx cats live in denial.
 02-20-2013, 05:37 AM         #15
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjeezus said:
Lol The white man capitalizing off all the ignorant black idiots that think all the rappers are illuminati. You know this guy gets paid for views on youtube everytime one of you view his channel right? Whenever someone talks about this/that rapper is illuminati i cant help,but laugh at the stupidity.

There are alot of morons in the world. The white man dont want yo black a.sses in their organizations.n*ggaz to stupid and always get in trouble. Why would they even risk being caught fu*kn round with yall a.sses? rappers get locked up way to often for illuminati to risk being snitched on. If n*ggaz aint doin that theyre to busy k!lling each other or commiting senseless crimes. If they were illuminati How the fu*k would you know? Do you think you would still be alive if you did? Use the brain god gave you and stop feeding into bullsh*t,guys.
you don't really have to be in any special group of white guys to be cool with satan, apparently he/it doesn't discriminate... look at the people in haiti doing that voodoo sh*t, it's all the same sh*t... you don't gotta be kickin it with the rockefellers and rothschilds in their mansion to be a practicing occultist...

i already know your response will be something along the lines of "satan isnt real," okay, so why are you even discussing this topic then, because that is what it's all about. lol
 02-20-2013, 05:40 AM         #16
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonystarks21 said:
lol why do people even make these dumbass videos lmao why would this even cross your mind wtf
its a small piece of a huge puzzle, and people like you obviously can't see the bigger picture at all, you simply don't "get it." doesn't make you wrong or a bad person, you probably have a busy life like most people, it takes a lot of time to connect the dots...
 02-20-2013, 07:10 AM         #17
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just stumbled across this guy's album cover:

[pic - click to view]

Sorcery and sh*t lol... nah, he's probably just "Down with the Roc," right?
 5 years ago '04        #18
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1445 1445
eh...somewhere in the middle of all that i felt disrespected as a blackman. Aint the song called my bi*ches? and the video got bi*ches in it too. See what people fail to realize is that artists dont always make the synopsis for a music video.
 02-20-2013, 07:34 AM         #19
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One eye placed perfectly inside the pyramid:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Just a coincidence though, right? Just a big misunderstanding! lol

Even Ozzy Osbourne was "down with the Roc," before Rocafella was even created!

[pic - click to view]

Look how they got these dumbass sheep followers worshipping the devil and they don't even realize it. sh*t's so sad

[pic - click to view]

02-20-2013, 08:05 AM         #20
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lazy people in America strike again. Only the lazy and unmotivated use the Illuminati as an excuse for others' success and their lack of. People are successful because the have a goal and actively seek to achieve them. Drake has been in the entertainment industry for a minute. Cats act like he just got put on.

Get off your lazy a.sses and do for self. The Illuminati doesnt exist clowns
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Brooklyn Nets Jahlil Okafor Said Hes Ready to Dominate the NBA
59 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago