Guess this explains what happened to rap. Rappers were slobbing on Clive Davis to get on?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #21
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 6017 6017
its NOT about them being gay

itsthe fact that they hide it & front like they're not

now stop defending these queers & call em out on it

02-19-2013, 11:25 PM         #22
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the player said:
shut the fu*k up. i aint even read that sh*t
If you were twice as smart,you'd still be stupid.
 02-19-2013, 11:27 PM         #23
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sincere730 said:
its NOT about them being gay

itsthe fact that they hide it & front like they're not

now stop defending these queers & call em out on it

Totally agree because we dont need any gays infected our women with no more aids. If they gon be gay, BE GAY. Stop using women as a prop to hide it. If ya got to be ashamed of what you do,then dont do it an old man once said.
 02-19-2013, 11:33 PM         #24
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:

I don't get this fascination with the revelation that people in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WHO SING (RAP) AND DANCE FOR A LIVING MIGHT BE GAY. Have you n*ggas not seen broadway or a movie before?

Ya'll would rather sit on the side and reinforce your masculinity and heteros3xuality because you seem to not know who you are already in that you have to constantly tell us how NON-gay you are.

Why do you care so much that a n*gga likes d!ck.

If you don't, keep it moving.

Are you scared that your favorite artist might be gay and that in turn makes you gay too?

Your problem is that you have too much stock invested in ENTERTAINERS. Go read a book and get some real role models so that it wouldn't matter what your favorite entertainers do with their free time.

Think about this. You're literally engaging in a witch hunt to find the next gay person.

LITERALLY.

For what? So you can talk about what they do with themselves in detail? I mean if it doesn't fascinate you...why spend so much time on it?

You scared of gay demons and queer ghosts?

What is wrong with you?

Like I said, if you really were secure you LITERALLY would not give a fu*k.

Whats the alternative? k!lling them off? Ask yourself.

What should be done with gays then if you hate them so much. Cause if you're not going to k!ll them, shut the entire fu*k up and learn to live with others and not be such a petulant bigot. There are bigger problems in the world than worrying about what adults do consensually.

rape and coercion is one thing. voluntary s3xual acts is another. Even further, being gay doesn't equate to being a pedophile. Its like saying fu*king fat women means you're a communist.
GayTheory working overtime in both Clive Davis threads :iseeonce youplaya2:

I went to the same high school as Jason Richardson and he once told me a story.

This was back when J-Rich played for the Warriors. He was telling me and my other homie about weird a.ss mansion parties and gay a.ss sh*t going on out Cali. He said he saw Kendall Gill and Terell Owens running around playing grab a.ss in fish net shirts.

I don't have proof of this, but I know J enough to know he wouldn't just make up some random sh*t like that.

All the industries on some funny business... movies, music, fashion, even sports.
 02-19-2013, 11:40 PM         #25
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:

1. Not only gays have AIDS. Aids gets transferred MORE EASILY because anal s3x can tear sensitive tissues more than v*ginal tissue but its not like paper compared to steel walls. Straight people get it too. There is not something "genetic" in gays that makes them susceptible. AIDS is transferred in non-homos3xual activities as well so don't perpetuate this bullsh*t pseudoscience. I won't tolerate your non-scientific views. Don't be fu*king retarded. You're an embarrassment to contemporary society.

2. They wouldn't have to hide if you fu*kers weren't on a witch hunt to burn them and ostracize them. I'm willing to bet you've never spoken to a gay man or woman, much less understood why they chose to keep it to themselves.

Its not themselves they're worried about, its you as*holes who make it hard on them for being who they are in the first place.

I guess you all haven't understood why they just want the same rights you enjoy anyways and that in 1/3 of the world, being gay is literally illegal.
Excuse me,was it gay theory again,that is your name right?If you have to be ashamed of what you do,dont do it. Youre not just harming yourselves,but others as well.

Lets say youre dating a guy,gaytheory and boning him raw and you know you have a wife at home. If you infect her you should get the death penalty. Aids is more high risk during homo s3x than it is hetero. Every s3x is affected by your actions. Lesbo s3x is very low risk if thats saying anything

Last edited by blackjeezus; 02-19-2013 at 11:42 PM..
 02-19-2013, 11:50 PM         #26
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:

I don't get this fascination with the revelation that people in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY WHO SING (RAP) AND DANCE FOR A LIVING MIGHT BE GAY. Have you n*ggas not seen broadway or a movie before?

Ya'll would rather sit on the side and reinforce your masculinity and heteros3xuality because you seem to not know who you are already in that you have to constantly tell us how NON-gay you are.

Why do you care so much that a n*gga likes d!ck.

If you don't, keep it moving.

Are you scared that your favorite artist might be gay and that in turn makes you gay too?

Your problem is that you have too much stock invested in ENTERTAINERS. Go read a book and get some real role models so that it wouldn't matter what your favorite entertainers do with their free time.

Think about this. You're literally engaging in a witch hunt to find the next gay person.

LITERALLY.

For what? So you can talk about what they do with themselves in detail? I mean if it doesn't fascinate you...why spend so much time on it?

You scared of gay demons and queer ghosts?

What is wrong with you?

Like I said, if you really were secure you LITERALLY would not give a fu*k.

Whats the alternative? k!lling them off? Ask yourself.

What should be done with gays then if you hate them so much. Cause if you're not going to k!ll them, shut the entire fu*k up and learn to live with others and not be such a petulant bigot. There are bigger problems in the world than worrying about what adults do consensually.

rape and coercion is one thing. voluntary s3xual acts is another. Even further, being gay doesn't equate to being a pedophile. Its like saying fu*king fat women means you're a communist.

[video - click to view]

Hey GayTheory, wanna know how I know you're gay?

Because this response was bolded, which means you're passionate about equality

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

Because you're on hip hop message board waving a rainbow flag

Wanna know how I know you're gay?

Because you wear overalls with the a.ss and crotch cut out

GTFOH ole Harvey Milk a.ss n*gga

You are either a gay white man, a gay black man, or a feminized black man. You obviously are not a straight black man
 02-19-2013, 11:51 PM         #27
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
What are you saying?

AIDS exists. Period. The point is to not get it ANY ways.

There is a higher risk of driving in rain and snow, but people still do it. Oh fu*king well.

What the fu*k is your point?

If you like having s3x with men, then go ahead. Why should I care?

And even further, why are you trying to police people who cheat on their spouses?
I can see youre dealing with alot of personal demons right now young man. In another thread i remember you saying your dad and brother used to touch you inapropriately.

Why did you let it go on for so long?You shouldve notified the authorties son. You now are an emotionally damaged human being,but dont take it out on the world.You should seek professional help immediately.
 02-19-2013, 11:56 PM         #28
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjeezus said:
I can see youre dealing with alot of personal demons right now young man. In another thread i remember you saying your dad and brother used to touch you inapropriately.

Why did you let it go on for so long?You shouldve notified the authorties son. You now are an emotionally damaged human being,but dont take it out on the world.You should seek professional help immediately.
I didn't know my boy Gaytheory was touched upon

I'll get a couple hard pipe hitting n*ggaz together so we can ride on those who wronged you.
 02-19-2013, 11:59 PM         #29
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
...what? I've never said that, nor has anything ever happened to me.

Even further, no gay person I've ever met or known was EVER molested.
DENIAL. This is usually the first phase that s3xually abused victims go through,then they blame themselves. Its not your fault gaytheory.

Its not your fault that your mom used to get fined everytime she dropped you off at school for littering.

Last edited by blackjeezus; 02-20-2013 at 12:02 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #30
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609

[video - click to view]

My son Mos told yall a long time ago
 5 years ago '07        #31
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
Why would some of these dudes do some stupid sh*t like that when Uncle Luke and Master P already showed everybody the formula on how to make your money on your own? Keep in mind that P turned Silkk the Shocker of all rappers into a temporary multi-platinum superstar. If these dudes are gay, I think we already know.

Birdman, Dre, Wayne(molested; even if he only kissed Birdman that's inappropriate and sick), Diddy, etc.

Last edited by Playa; 02-20-2013 at 12:06 AM..
 02-20-2013, 12:05 AM         #32
PsychoBlack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
...what? I've never said that, nor has anything ever happened to me.

Even further, no gay person I've ever met or known was EVER molested.
WTF!

Sounds like you know quite a bit of phaggots. Your response sounds like some lying weasely politician trying to slither out of a lie "Why I never said that"
 02-20-2013, 12:05 AM         #33
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Matt504 said:

[pic - click to view]

it's no longer a "theory", that n*gga gay.
 5 years ago '12        #34
OldBusiness 163 heat pts163
space
space
$21,060 | Props total: 17319 17319
 GameTheory said:
Neither.

Straight male who is a minority in the US but doesn't see the point in making fun of gay people or denying rights to them.

Mind you, its you who cares so much about what two adults do consensually.
But fam you talk about what I put in bold print more than anyone else on the forum. Why do you feel as if you have to somehow be a warrior or f!ghter for something as trivial as gay rights...on a place like boxden of all things?

The actual ADMITTED homos3xual members on the site don't do a FOURTH of the 'f!ghting' you do when it comes to threads like this. Fall back....I've seen you argue MORE for homos3xual rights than I've seen you f!ght FOR heteros3xual sh*t

Lemme ask you a question...real sh*t b....you got like a little brother or sister whose gay or....a parent who came out and the sh*t traumatized you or something didn't it?! Cause its obvious you seriously get hurt bro

You type in caps, type huge font, start putting sh*t in bold...Why you care so much!?

I feel everyone should have equal rights but I also think homos3xuality is fu*kin disgusting and its something we should definitely steer our people away from. Birth numbers are dropping apparently...you heard that right?....If Clive is fu*kin Busta in the a.ss its gonna be hard for the Davis family to have any future Musical geniuses running around right?!....Right

Get that bullsh*t out of here, and stop trying to force your pro gay agenda on these people, they don't have to listen to that bullsh*t. fu*k you n*gga
 5 years ago '12        #35
space
space
 GameTheory said:

I merely am so curious why you invest so much energy in CARING whether or not someone is gay.

Actually I hate gay people like you. f*ggots who can't admit they are f*ggots but still wanna run around waving a sword acting like its time to go to war. Shut the fu*k up already

AND WE WANNA KNOW WHY YOU ARE INVESTING SO MUCH TIME IN TALKING ABOUT HOMOs3xUALITY.

I can quote them if you like, but your LAST 30 POSTS ARE ABOUT HOMOs3xUALITY. I THINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM BEING HONEST WITH YOURSELF, AND YOU LOG ON TO THE INTERNET AND START TRYING TO LIVE THROUGH WHAT YOU POST HERE SINCE ITS A GETAWAY FOR YOU.

LOG OFF, GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR, TELL YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE GAY...cry about it....THEN COME BACK AND TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE. CAUSE THIS IS ALL YOU fu*kIN TALK ABOUT

f*ggot.
 5 years ago '12        #36
space
space
And dont post anymore, you're going on the ignore list. The day you get taken off is the day you tell your parents that you're homos3xual.

*EDited to call you a f*ggot again

f*ggot.
 5 years ago '11        #37
Two Pistols 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,789 | Props total: 2 2
 BuckedCrazy said:
Man that old a.ss n*gga aint fu*kin no rappers,how the fu*k would it even happen.Gucci mane u better suck my d!ck or you wont be famous gtfoh
Clive is an old white dude but his money & status in the industry is what would get him n*ggas. Hate to even say it like that but a lot of ppl are willing to do that for money/fame

Last edited by Two Pistols; 02-20-2013 at 01:03 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #38
Blue Dream 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,448 | Props total: 594 594
Oh sh*t n*ggas torched GameTheory in here
 02-20-2013, 12:55 AM         #39
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Somebody also said something about Russell Simmons i forget who it was tho.
 5 years ago '12        #40
space
space
 Blue Dream said:
Oh sh*t n*ggas torched GameTheory in here
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago