Guess this explains what happened to rap. Rappers were slobbing on Clive Davis to get on?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
189 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
127 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2013, 09:01 PM         #1
6111 pageviews
120 comments

blackjeezus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess this explains what happened to rap. Rappers were slobbing on Clive Davis to get on?

I have wondered for a number of years how could so many blatantly obvious terrible rappers make it big. Now i see. People have been saying Clive Davis was gay for years. Are rappers giving up the b00ty to get to the gold? Ive also thought about the feminimity thats been going on in hiphop the last 5 years. The skinny jeans,man purses, and rappers wearing skirts. Sadly this is what has happened to the hiphop culture.

If you dont think some of these horrible rappers that get deals arent giving up no b00ty to Clive. You may want to re-think that. You can throw A&R's and record executives in the mix as well. Lets play the name game. What A&R's,Label execs,or rap artist do you think this guy has banged and state your reason. We know Wendy Williams has named a few already.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by blackjeezus; 02-19-2013 at 09:06 PM..

120 comments for "Guess this explains what happened to rap. Rappers were slobbing on Clive Davis to get on?"

02-19-2013, 09:03 PM         #2
Sha Bello  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
""Real fruity like Clive Davis sweat suit fly Asics coke test I'll ace it"- k!lla
 02-19-2013, 09:42 PM         #3
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sha Bello said:
""Real fruity like Clive Davis sweat suit fly Asics coke test I'll ace it"- k!lla
Did Dr. Dre have any connection to Clive Davis business wise? I know 2pac used to have alot to say about dre.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #4
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,661 | Props total: 11302 11302

clive davis is gay?

diddys f*ggot a.ss.
 02-19-2013, 09:49 PM         #5
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charles Hamilton all ready said their all gay...all of them including Ludacris, T.I. , and Jim Jones...they all butt pluggin down low doodo chasin including Jay -Z and Lebron James...their all fu*kin gay...Lil Wayne kissing his daddy and Stevie J ...show his a.ss on stage and yah still caan't see the boy gay...mac minister said Baby asked him " You ain't never had one of them boys"...them n*ggas is all d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*ggas...man fu*k it...lets tLK ABOUT HOW YOUR BOY 50 cent and Money May like to get it in my n*gga...50 know the mother of his son know...he knows the mother of Money May kids know...yeah them boys is gay...or Ricky Rozay shouting out Jay Z in one of his songs sayin that he hoping out the ride with no draws on what up n*gga...or yo boys diddy, usher, trey songz, and drake...n*gga who do you think is straight in this industry n*gga...Will Smith...your man Snoop Dog...you ain't heard them stories about Dre Day and Snoop...their all fu*king gay in the industry allegedly you better find out about them f*ggits gettin k!lled tryna out your boy Luda

Last edited by Johnson4u222; 02-19-2013 at 10:21 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #6
Scarface96 5 heat pts
space
space
$696 | Props total: 502 502
Take p*nis for one night, make music, then go platinum and be a millionaire within the next months?

Sound like my type of job
 5 years ago '11        #7
Chase D 59 heat pts59
space
space
$1,221 | Props total: 72 72
my cousin use to work in the a&r department at j records and she been told me Clive sleeps with men. And yes a lot of the top names in da game have gotten to where they r by "paying" their dues
 02-19-2013, 10:41 PM         #8
Johnson4u222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A lot of n*ggas know they'll drop their draws and get deep d!cked and balled...ask Larry Johnson the football player...Ne--yo...Gucci mane taking shower with his home boys...you gonna take the d!ck in your b00ty bi*ch
 5 years ago '12        #9
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
That gay strategy seems to be working. Someone denies being gay so they must be hiding something, They don't deny it so they're trying to come out. Do business with someone like that you're on the D.L Same tactic used when making someone seem racist, ruin their career or extort them.
 5 years ago '10        #10
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
 GameTheory said:
OP why do you care so much?

If they weren't r*ped or forced, then who cares at the end of the day?

Even then, who says all of them had to do that?

EVEN FURTHER, are you worried that this makes you gay? I thought you knew who you were as a person.

Ya'll go OUT OF THE WAY to say how "straight" you are sometimes. Its hilarious how insecure you all are.
man if you are gay gametheory just come out of the closet :rkellycmson:
 5 years ago '05        #11
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,615 | Props total: 13676 13676
 Chase D said:
my cousin use to work in the a&r department at j records and she been told me Clive sleeps with men. And yes a lot of the top names in da game have gotten to where they r by "paying" their dues
I hate when n*ggas drop posts like this. Name the names n*gga.
 02-19-2013, 10:49 PM         #12
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GameTheory said:
OP why do you care so much?

If they weren't r*ped or forced, then who cares at the end of the day?

Even then, who says all of them had to do that?

EVEN FURTHER, are you worried that this makes you gay? I thought you knew who you were as a person.

Ya'll go OUT OF THE WAY to say how "straight" you are sometimes. Its hilarious how insecure you all are.
I am simply exposing the feminization and gay agenda that is being forced upon the hiphop culture. You are awfully offensive young man. Is there something you care to share with us?
 02-19-2013, 10:49 PM         #13
Sha Bello  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjeezus said:
Did Dr. Dre have any connection to Clive Davis business wise? I know 2pac used to have alot to say about dre.
I don't even know but I also think a lot of these n*ggas get fu*ked to get put on. "All the women ,weed,traveling, money you want you just have to suck me off". ASAP, Wiz, Trinidad james, even Meek I think had to kiss the "ring"
 5 years ago '05        #14
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,615 | Props total: 13676 13676
 Scarface96 said:
Take p*nis for one night, make music, then go platinum and be a millionaire within the next months?

Sound like my type of job

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 10:51 PM         #15
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
straight n*ggas worrying about another n*gga suckin another n*gga d!ck.....
 5 years ago '06        #16
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
he comin out next...

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2013, 11:02 PM         #17
blackjeezus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the player said:
straight n*ggas worrying about another n*gga suckin another n*gga d!ck.....
Wouldnt say that.Its basically r*pe or s3xual harrassment if some of these rap artist are given an ultimatum such as sucking d!ck to get extra promotion or going back to being broke and having their albums shelved,it needs to stop. There have been alot of artist that labeled this man the devil. Check singer Kelly Clarkstons twitter.

She just tweeted something about dude. I honestly dont believe Clive is the only head honcho that likes to play on the otherside. I believe there are several of them and you should be concerned about this. I think it has something to do with the gay agenda in music being pushed forced on the music industry.

Alot of you hadnt noticed that the popish hiphop is what the culture has become. Why does hiphop has to be so popish now? It has to do with these feminate a.ss record execs. They like music they can buttfu*k other guys to.

Last edited by blackjeezus; 02-19-2013 at 11:09 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #18
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,670 | Props total: 22011 22011
 Johnson4u222 said:
Charles Hamilton all ready said their all gay...all of them including Ludacris, T.I. , and Jim Jones...they all butt pluggin down low doodo chasin including Jay -Z and Lebron James...their all fu*kin gay...Lil Wayne kissing his daddy and Stevie J ...show his a.ss on stage and yah still caan't see the boy gay...mac minister said Baby asked him " You ain't never had one of them boys"...them n*ggas is all d!ck in the b00ty a.ss n*ggas...man fu*k it...lets tLK ABOUT HOW YOUR BOY 50 cent and Money May like to get it in my n*gga...50 know the mother of his son know...he knows the mother of Money May kids know...yeah them boys is gay...or Ricky Rozay shouting out Jay Z in one of his songs sayin that he hoping out the ride with no draws on what up n*gga...or yo boys diddy, usher, trey songz, and drake...n*gga who do you think is straight in this industry n*gga...Will Smith...your man Snoop Dog...you ain't heard them stories about Dre Day and Snoop...their all fu*king gay in the industry allegedly you better find out about them f*ggits gettin k!lled tryna out your boy Luda
100% true
 5 years ago '11        #19
BuckedCrazy 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,048 | Props total: 1513 1513
Man that old a.ss n*gga aint fu*kin no rappers,how the fu*k would it even happen.Gucci mane u better suck my d!ck or you wont be famous gtfoh
 02-19-2013, 11:14 PM         #20
the player  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 blackjeezus said:
Wouldnt say that.Its basically r*pe or s3xual harrassment if some of these rap artist are given an ultimatum such as sucking d!ck to get extra promotion or going back to being broke and having their albums shelved,it needs to stop. There have been alot of artist that labeled this man the devil. Check singer Kelly Clarkstons twitter.

She just tweeted something about dude. I honestly dont believe Clive is the only head honcho that likes to play on the otherside. I believe there are several of them and you should be concerned about this. I think it has something to do with the gay agenda in music being pushed forced on the music industry.

Alot of you hadnt noticed that the popish hiphop is what the culture has become. Why does hiphop has to be so popish now? It has to do with these feminate a.ss record execs. They like music they can buttfu*k other guys to.

shut the fu*k up. i aint even read that sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
13 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy