Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2013, 11:57 PM         #61
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said without Trick Daddy Ross wouldn't be on which is RIGHT because he MENTORED Ross

I been on Trick Daddy while you was eating chico sticks somewhere, shoo, n*gga

READ YOU fu*kING TACO a.ss MEXICAN
 5 years ago '04        #62
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,674 | Props total: 11332 11332
www.thug.com>ross life

atleast for those who really from dade county.

02-19-2013, 11:59 PM         #63
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't give a fu*k about no if he mentored Ross, idgaf...that's like saying Eddie Jones mentored Kobe, who the fu*k cares, it's all about quality...and Trick sh*t was awful/horrendous and i never liked that corny sh*t...it's over...him and Luke
 02-20-2013, 12:00 AM         #64
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 k3llz said:
i don't give a fu*k about no if he mentored ross, idgaf...that's like saying eddie jones mentored kobe, who the fu*k cares, it's all about quality...and trick sh*t was awful/horrendous and i never liked that corny sh*t...it's over...him and luke
you still a hoe flaw a.ss n*gga with sugar in your nuts

I'll punch your nose in weak boy
 5 years ago '06        #65
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
the n*gga said fu*k miami heat.. he aint say fu*k miami.. lol this n*gga Luke is a pioneer for miami, dont get me wrong.. but he takin this sh*t overboard. and im not even a wayne fan like that but c'mon bruh.
 02-20-2013, 12:10 AM         #66
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah, this k3llz is a real n*gga from New Orleans
 5 years ago '04        #67
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,303 | Props total: 618 618
 Da Realness said:
the n*gga said fu*k miami heat.. he aint say fu*k miami.. lol this n*gga Luke is a pioneer for miami, dont get me wrong.. but he takin this sh*t overboard. and im not even a wayne fan like that but c'mon bruh.
we agree on something...he said fu*k a basketball team...and a whole city getting hurt, catching feelings
 02-20-2013, 01:24 AM         #68
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiqkWidaPen said:
we agree on something...he said fu*k a basketball team...and a whole city getting hurt, catching feelings
that's all they got...they rap scene is terrible besides Ross and a "few" other rap cats...all they have is Bron/Wade...they football/baseball team sucks...the U is irelevant....fu*kouttahere, beautiful city but they ain't sh*t...if Luke and Trick is being called the mayor...then damn

but they mad at Wayne for dissing a basketball team

how a rapper from New Orleans have more to do with Miami's exposure in the rap game than them Miami n*ggaz?? sh*t is sad B
 02-20-2013, 09:38 AM         #69
Jets Fool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SiqkWidaPen said:

Wayne has the internet going nuts these pass few days.
 5 years ago '04        #70
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6391 6391
 SiqkWidaPen said:
i still dont get why people acting like he said fu*k miami as a city...he said fu*k a a basketball team and players on the team...people say that everyday
that is what i thought

and honestly luke probably not going to do nothing because he didn't do nothing the first time except get sampled by french montana
 5 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,370 | Props total: 6391 6391
 Surreality said:
Thought that k3llz was that ho that got exposed
she needs to stop trying to be a stylist and make another video
 02-20-2013, 10:06 AM         #72
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami stays talking Ls this year. First the Ross fiasco now Wayne taking a huge dump on the city. What happened when Zoe burned his whip down for disrespecting 305 Gs? Wayne and Baby had to apologize to continue living there.

As much as I think its silly that Black people claim land they don't own. Some of Luke's points are valid. Wayne has been disrespecting Black people all over the place lately. fu*k him, I'm tired of the gremlin looking midget fu*k.
 5 years ago '04        #73
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
i swear, it seems like uncle luke is the only real n*gga who still reps M-I-A...

...and this muhf*cka is like 50-sum'n years old

he's like the ice-T of miami.
 5 years ago '11        #74
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
Its a shame that in 2013, n*ggas still taking to heart what a n*gga, who kisses another man on the lips regularly, has to say about anything. The internet is buzzing...yes, but why? Cause n*ggas gettin emotional over the dwarfs comments.
 5 years ago '04        #75
Luda* 
space
space
$867 | Props total: 19 19
fu*k Wayne and his garbage a.ss punch lines. All he raps about is how much better he is then everyone else... only d!ck riding stans like that sh*t.. troll a.ss looking leprechaun. I hope i dont have to listen to his trash this year.
 5 years ago '12        #76
Trelli3Matrix 
space
space
$10,722 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Eminence said:

miami being soft even since lil wayne came through and crush the buildings ...its like this khaled and ross need wayne to sell at this point all wayne going to do is apologize if he knows whats good for him.
Wayne has an idgaf attitude. I don't think he would bow down to a n*gga that easily being that believes he is a god. Did yall see his disposition video??? Dude was talkin reckless!! Told dude "they can't save u...on the outside, they can't save u" with a straight face!!! They asked him to elaborate on what he said and he said " I don't need to elaborate" with a smirk. I don't think he a bi*ch, may do weird sh*t, but u gotta understand who birdman runs wit. Wayne's "I dare u" attitude is what's keeping him afloat.
 5 years ago '10        #77
SteezDoesIt 
space
space
$429 | Props total: 19 19
 Da Realness said:
Basically. Sounds like he was just waitin for an opportune moment.
 5 years ago '11        #78
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,410 | Props total: 1408 1408
if miami ban this n*gga and he cant come back

are we still gonna act like 50 cent k!lled new york and new york hiphop or you wack a.ss east coast fans

cause im pretty sure wayne said fu*k new york too to a public outlook and no one did and or said sh*t except fab and then he said he aint want no problems and it wasnt a diss
 5 years ago '04        #79
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
fu*k djs

fu*k new york

fu*k pusha T and anybody who loves em

fu*k lebron and the heat

0 fu*ks given since 05
 5 years ago '13        #80
tez94 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 487 487
I miss the old weezy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago