Uncle Luke -"Miami needs to stop being Wayne's bi-ch"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #1
6312 pageviews
94 comments

44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11396 11396
Uncle Luke -"Miami needs to stop being Wayne's bi-ch"

Miamians are mad as hell at rapper Lil Wayne because he said fu-k the Heat, LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, and Chris Bosh on Sunday at a nightclub party in Houston. Lil Wayne even claimed he had s3x with Bosh's wife. That was way out of line. However, don't blame Weezy for talking trash.

He has no respect for the city because people in Miami's entertainment industry -- from local radio DJs to South Beach nightclub promoters to the Heat's front office -- spread their legs for him and every out-of-town celebrity who rolls through town.

Lil Wayne treats Miami like his bi-ch because people let him.

When Weezy claimed he was thrown out of the Heat home game versus the Lakers, the franchise tried to downplay the incident, saying they only asked him to leave and he left on his own. That was a bi-ch move.

The Heat should have followed the Oklahoma City Thunder's lead. Last year, Oklahoma City representatives told Lil Wayne to take a hike when he asked for courtside seats to one of the Thunder's playoff games against the San Antonio Spurs. The Miami Heat should be giving court-side seats to the city's true local hip-hop heroes, like Trick Daddy and Betty Wright.

Stars can call up the Heat and get a free front-row seat or have nightclubs give them free tables and bottles of liquor whenever they want. Lil Wayne gets away with it because venue promoters are desperate to get mentioned in the gossip blogs and magazines. Local record label owners and radio station programming directors are also guilty of brown-nosing these interlopers.

Up-and-coming local artists like Alyric, K Kutta, Blaze, and YD can't get their songs played on the radio because the stations are too busy playing sh-t from Cash Money Records. When the radio people get some balls and stop acting like groupies, they will stop playing Lil Wayne and company's music.

Hell, I want to know what Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, and all these so-called 305 rappers who hang with Lil Wayne have to say about him disrespecting our home team. They need to set Lil Wayne straight. When you disrespect Miami, you can't be allowed into any arena, restaurant, club, or even McDonald's to get a burger. And you better not show your face in the hood.

None of this bullsh-t would have happened under my watch. In 1992, when I had a beef with Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre, they had to cancel a concert in Miami. For years, they couldn't set foot in the 305 because it was so hot. Suge Knight had to come down and smoke a peace pipe with me.

We also kept it real at the old Miami Arena, where I had season tickets from the first tip-off on July 13, 1988. I sat in the fourth row behind the basket near former Miami City Manager Joe Arriola. For a game against the New York Knicks, filmmaker Spike Lee was sitting in front of me. It was right after he trashed me on The Arsenio Hall Show.

Joe and I cussed him out during the entire first quarter. Arriola ended up getting thrown out, but Spike didn't come back for the second half.

I'm gonna have to come out of retirement because Miami's entertainment industry has gone soft. I've got no problem telling Lil Wayne where he can go.

[pic - click to view]

It's Time Miami Stops Being Lil Wayne's bi*ch - Miami - News - Riptide 2.0

94 comments for "Uncle Luke -"Miami needs to stop being Wayne's bi-ch""

5 years ago '06        #2
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
He spoke like a real boss
 5 years ago '05        #3
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Some real a.ss sh*t right there.
 5 years ago '10        #4
ImSoThoed 418 heat pts418
space
space
$1,901 | Props total: 20 20
Ain't he the same n*gga that threatened to get Wayne's card revolked?
 5 years ago '12        #5
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
FYI, local DJ's talking about a boycott of Wayne, dont know about 99 jamz or Power 96 but the local party dj's saying its done for Wayne.

DJ Miami Myztro ‏@djmiamimyztro
@kksec_dte This is the movement #DADECOUNTYDJS STAND UP FOR OURS! #WAYNEGETSNOPLAYINMIA RT!
Retweeted by kksec

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #6
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
.....Its Truth But No One In Miami Is Going Do Nothing. Most of Those "305" Rappers Thats Close or Friends with Wayne & Cash Money Just Going Say "that aint got nothing to do with me. Lets get this money."
 5 years ago '09        #7
waveycee 
space
space
$1,975 | Props total: 20 20
Wayne's looking like a bi*ch right about now!
 5 years ago '12        #8
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Its Truth But No One In Miami Is Going Do Nothing. Most of Those "305" Rappers Thats Close or Friends with Wayne & Cash Money Just Going Say "that aint got nothing to do with me. Lets get this money."
This is true, but I hope he gets run out of town.

Fly Pelican Fly.
 02-19-2013, 05:10 PM         #9
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it wasn't for Wayne, Miami music would still be bounce that azz music...they need Wayne, they need to stfu
 5 years ago '08        #10
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5814 5814
Lil Wayne fu*ked Lukes wife

I fu*ked Fresh Kid Ice's wife
 5 years ago '11        #11
GrindPOWER$ 390 heat pts390
space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Fresh Whyte said:
miami being soft even since lil wayne came through and crush the buildings ...its like this khaled and ross need wayne to sell at this point all wayne going to do is apologize if he knows whats good for him.
 5 years ago '12        #12
space
space
space
 k3llz said:
if it wasn't for Wayne, Miami music would still be bounce that azz music...they need Wayne, they need to stfu
nah man, Trick changed that sh*t, then Ross, and no doubt Wayne being down here is/was cool, but its a wrap.
 5 years ago '11        #13
greedy87 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,951 | Props total: 2327 2327
n*ggas ain't bout to fu*k they money up. This n*gga Luke man.smh
 5 years ago '10        #14
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Wayne on a serious losing streak
 5 years ago '06        #15
datnolaboy 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,668 | Props total: 1371 1371
radio stations will ban him until that next hit single then forget all about it. luke sound like a hater "when they gonna stop playing cash money records"
 5 years ago '07        #16
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 1052 1052
khaled and ross will do nothing and they swear they rep the crib. shows you how fake the rap game is.

khaled breaks bread with a guy that gave his mothers personal information to his enemy.

wayne thinks hes makaveli and sh*ts on new york and miami but seeked refuge in miami when katrina showed up at his door.

wayne needs to apologize or i say 99jamz ban his music
 02-19-2013, 05:38 PM         #17
Nasty Neighbor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that n*gga said fu*k nyc and fu*k mia he obviously dont give a sh*t anymore this ain't 2007
 5 years ago '11        #18
UrbanGAAWD 209 heat pts209
space
space
$7,295 | Props total: 1071 1071
Miami needs to stand up....and he's right...in the 90s all this sh*t wouldn't have happen.....these n*ggas need to go to the next club that Wayne is promoting at and show him the business
 5 years ago '12        #19
TheThreadLord 1776 heat pts1776
space
space
$9,554 | Props total: 3101 3101
wayne next home will be LA

5 years ago '11        #20
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
Good to see my n*gga Alyric getting some recognition from Godfather Luke
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy